The Pleasures of Hell 01.013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking god. Yesterday she'd had herself a little mini orgy. Earlier today she'd given a giant monster demon with two dicks a blowjob. Now she was finishing up a foursome. The fuck happened to her? Even her aura, the unusual tingling in her center that she felt pour out of her into the air and blankets, wasn't done. It kept going, happy to keep Adron and Hannah horny out of their minds. If Kas hadn't just dumped a gallon of cum into Mia, thrice, her aura would have likely had him coming back for more. And, much as she liked the sound of that, she was just too damn tired to go again. But there was always tomorrow.

"I'm surprised Zel didn't join us," Mia said. "She thinks of me like Adron thinks of Hannah, I think."

Kas clicked once and slowly looked behind him to the door.

"She's probably worried," Adron said. "Some bad things have happened, and she's trying to do damage control. If she came in here and got lost in your aura, she'd spend all night fucking."

Mia blushed and squirmed. "It can't be that strong... can it?"

"It's definitely a strange aura. It's hard to describe it. A sin aura is direct, and easy to resist, or at least try to resist. Yours is... different. I can't fight it. It's there, and I'm in it, and it's..." After a quiet growl, Adron closed his eyes for a moment, and looked back down at his slave. Mia recognized the sound at this point. He'd made it every time he'd cum inside her, and Hannah.

Mia lay on her stomach beside Hannah, almost close enough to kiss her. She wouldn't. Much as Hannah was pretty and sexy, and Hannah thought the same of Mia, they were both more into men. But that didn't mean Mia didn't want a nice place to watch Hannah's expression, and look over her shoulder, down her back, and watch the way her ass flattened under Adron's pelvis as he ground into her and filled her with cum.

Hannah moaned, and her eyes drifted closed. She wasn't going to cum from such soft sex, but considering how many times she'd orgasmed already, that was probably fine with her. Never in Mia's life had she ever cum this many times, and now she knew what it meant to have her toes curl to the point it hurt, and muscles cramp. If this were Earth, she'd think she'd need some electrolytes, and Hannah probably felt the same way. They could use the break.

Adron sat back, turned Hannah over without pulling out, lifted her, and hugged her to his chest. The girl was completely limp, legs spread and dangling around his hips and thighs, her arms dangling at her sides. The new position let Mia watch how the demon's thick cock pulsed with each wave of cum he poured into the girl's guts, before a lot of it leaked out of her. A lot of it didn't.

He grinned over his pet's head at Mia, put his hands on Hannah's ass, and worked her up and down a single inch, milking his orgasm.

"You know," Mia said, sitting up again and glaring at Adron, "I should be mad at you."

"Mad? At me?" Cue cocky, arrogant smile, full of faux surprise. "Why?"

"Because Zel told you to get ready for me, yesterday. For using that sin aura on me. For... you know..." She squirmed and blushed all the more. "For taking my virginity without my permission!"

He tilted his head to the side, grinning at her. "But I really, really wanted to fuck you. Hannah too."

She frowned harder, and put her hands on her hips as she knelt up straight.

"It still wasn't fair."

"And Zel would have gutted me like a surface fish if I'd disobeyed her orders. You saw the spikes outside."

"That..." Okay that was a better excuse. "And if she hadn't ordered you?"

"Then I still would have tried to seduce you." Grinning at her, he pushed Hannah away from him a little so her body arched backward. She didn't even try to resist, still limp, eyes half closed. With one of his hands behind the small of her back, Hannah bent backward, flexible, beautiful, and the way she bent made the bulge of Adron's cock, and her cum-filled insides, bulge all the more.

Mia stared at the glorious sight, before snapping her eyes back up to Adron. Bastard was trying to distract her.

"But?" she asked, frowning her hardest frown.

"But I wouldn't have forced you." He shrugged again, and with his free hand, ran claws down Hannah's naked skin teasingly, including over the distension along her stretched belly. "Would I have needed to? You're a horny little thing, and who are we kidding? I'm gorgeous."

"I'm not--"

Kas clicked once, shook his head, rumbled something that almost sounded like a chuckle.

"I'm not!" No translator needed to know what her jerk bodyguard said. "I'm a young university woman. It's hardly unusual to have a healthy sex drive."

"Whatever you say."

Sighing, she forced herself to look away from Hannah. Her aura was dying down, slowly but surely, and talking helped. A cold shower would have helped even more, but she doubted Hell knew the meaning of the word cold.

With a few more minutes, Adron and Hannah were done, and the tingling vibration in Mia's heart settled to almost nothing. It was still there, something in her chest, the tiniest little buzzing sensation that seemed to change when her emotional state changed. That wasn't how it worked with demons. They grabbed hold of something inside called sin, and made it push out an aura, something they forced on others. Whatever was up with Mia, she wasn't a demon.

"Kas, Adron, do you two know about Zel's... prisoner?" The first true target of Mia's aura.

Kas nodded once, clicked twice, and gestured to Adron.

"We know about him," Adron said. "Everyone does. Much as Zel is giving you a lot of freedom, I don't think she's going to let you in on any meaningful secrets just yet."

"What do you know about him? Zel said she's had him locked up for a long time."

Adron used one of the blankets to wipe Hannah off before himself, lay on his side beside his pet, and faced Mia's way.

"Is that why you were so horny tonight? Zel had you working your magic on the child of the Old Ones?"

Mia scrunched up her nose. "That's none of your business."

"Uh huh." He winked at her. "Vinicius, probably the only living ragarin in Hell, wanted the spire at some point. This was after the Spires War, and Zel was already in charge. He underestimated Zel. She's a crafty bitch, as you may have noticed."

"I have."

"Agreed," Hannah said, and she nudged her back into Adron's chest, on her side and facing Mia as well.

"I'm not sure how she did it," Adron said, "but she beat him. Cost her a lot of demons to do it, but she did. And instead of killing him, she planned for the future. She locked him up, and everyone assumes it's so she can break him and make him a servant."

"She hasn't been able to yet, though."

"Right. So, he's a bit of a ghost story, the deadly beast locked in the depths of the tower that, some day, Zel might be able to unleash on Hell."

"That... is scary. How long ago did she capture him?"

Adron shrugged. "A century or two? Before I hatched."

Mia froze. "He's been locked up this whole time?"

The vrat and shark nodded. Hannah shivered.

"Does... time hit demons differently than humans?" Mia asked, gesturing to Hannah and herself. "'Cause, I mean, a century locked up in a dungeon, chained to a wall, sounds like... Hell. I'd go insane after a while."

"Yeah," Hannah said. "That sort of shit will break a person's brain."

"It does hit us differently," Adron said. "Not like anyone's ever sat down and tried to figure it out, but yeah, time does seem to feel different to us. Lock me up for a century? Yeap, I'll be fucking pissed, but I wouldn't go insane."

Mia tilted her head, and checked on Kas again. He offered the same, apathetic shrug. Much as demons had a lot of similarities to humans, not really being affected by the passage of time was a big difference.

"Do you know anything about him? About Vinicius."

"Not really. I've never seen him, and the stories about him only say he's a mean fucker."

Mia gulped. "How mean?"

"Not like what you're thinking. He didn't go around raping and torturing souls, far as the stories say. But he was brutal in his wars. Made a showing of ripping demons in half, literally, or any souls that got in his way. The sort of demon who gives himself over to the fighting half of his sin completely, and doesn't stop slaughtering until everyone's dead."

That sounded better and worse than what she thought. If he'd been a cruel, disgusting, vile demon, that was one thing, and she might not feel so bad about using her aura to try and 'break' him. Him being a hyper aggressive barbaric raging animal was a different sort of horrible she didn't know how to process. It was scary in a different kind of way, not creepy, but terrifying. And she'd given that gigantic, deadly creature a blowjob.

Adron grinned at her. "Zel used you on him, didn't she? Really used you on him."

"I... I uh..." She looked away. Yeap, she was blushing, and even if she hadn't been, Adron was smart enough to read her expressions. Plus, that aura buzzed a little harder inside her. "I don't think Zel wants me to talk about it."

"Did she say that?"

"No..."

Grinning, Hannah reached out, and pulled on Mia's wrist until she almost fell onto the blankets beside her.

"What was he like? What'd Zel make you do?"

She shouldn't have brought him up.

"He... He was... Had to be at least twelve feet tall."

Adron raised a brow, and stood up. He towered over Mia and Hannah.

"I'm just shy of eight feet tall. Zel and Saldavin are ten feet tall, and they make me look tiny." He got back down and snuggled into Hannah's back.

"I know!" Mia threw up her hands. "My head didn't even reach his crotch. It was ridiculous."

Hannah shivered again. "Sounds hot." Her words earned her a quick slap on the ass. That'd have earned a hit back from Hannah in the past, but lately she'd been less angry. Mia wasn't sure why, yet.

"He had a dragon-like face, kinda like Kas, but with eyes. He stood up straighter too, and he had four arms. Each as big as me! Just being near him had me shaking."

"Damn." Hannah liked what she heard.

"And uh... Zel, she had me... um..." Mia peeked back at Kas. Would he be offended or get jealous? In one of her romance stories, yes Kas would get jealous about what'd happened, and that'd lead to some ridiculous drama that was a delicious guilty pleasure. Maybe he'd get angry, and get into an argument with Vinicius? Maybe he'd get into a fight with Mia, yell at her, and then they'd have great makeup sex?

Or, Kas was her bodyguard, and his interest in her went as far as liking her great butt.

"What, what?" Hannah asked, smile growing.

"She... got me to use my aura on him. And, it worked." It was Mia's turn to shiver. "He had two."

"Two?"

"Two..." Mia held out her hands in front of her, and indicated a pretty ridiculous length, and then a ridiculous girth. "Two of them."

"Jesus," Hannah said. She looked over her shoulder back at Adron. "Why don't you have two dicks? That'd be awesome."

"Because I'm a lowly vratorin."

"Uh huh." Chuckling, Hannah snuggled into Adron's chest some more, and set her hungry gaze back on Mia. "Did you fuck him?"

"What? Hannah!" Again, Mia indicated the sizes of Vinicius's dicks with her hands.

"Sounds like a challenge."

"Sounds like a painful way to die."

"Pfft." Hannah dismissed Mia with a wave of the hand. "Did Zel fuck him?"

"No, no she didn't. But... we did..." Blood flooded Mia's face. "We gave him a blowjob. Er, well... I did... best as I could. Zel used her hands."

"Fuuuuuuck." Hannah rubbed her face in the blankets. "I can just imagine it. You and Zel, standing in front of this chained up, absolutely fucking massive demon, and--"

Adron slapped her ass again. "Keep talking and I'll punish you."

Laughing, Hannah turned around and faced her attacker. Adron responded by pinning her down on her back, leaning in, and kissing her.

Hannah's eyes drift closed. They didn't do this often, kiss, and Mia wasn't sure she'd ever seen a demon actually kiss a human, not romantically like this at least. If they hadn't just had a mountain of sex, it would have led to more, but instead they continued to kiss, and snuggle.

Mia pulled her knees up to her chest, and watched. Part of her thought maybe she should look away and give them privacy, but then, it hadn't even been an hour since both Adron and Kas had their dicks inside Mia, and Hannah had had her lips and hands all over her. Privacy at this point seemed pointless. And it was nice, watching, seeing that the woman with 666 on her forehead was capable of romance, and Adron too, a demon.

Maybe Mia should spend some time getting to know Kas?

"Ka--" She looked back, but he'd moved back to the doorway, and stood in his usual half crouch half standing position his short-ish legs and long-ish arms allowed. A shark dinosaur dragon... gargoyle beast, guarding her, but only because he'd been told to. Alas, no cuddling for her.

Watching Adron and Hannah's weird, twisted romance was putting her in a romantic mood. Maybe they were being so lovey dovey with each other because Mia's aura was changing, too? She felt it, the weird tingling in her chest alter and shift, and there no was denying it. It'd changed to be... romantic. Still gentle, subtle, not screaming powerful like when she was horny. But, romantic.

Her emotional state affected her aura, and Zel wanted her to master it. So, if Zel wanted her to break someone like Vinicius, and make him work for her, how would that work? Would she need to become some sort of queenly figure? An army's general? Someone that would convey an aura of 'obey me', which didn't really sound like something she could 'emotionally align with' anyway?

Mia sighed, cuddled into her blankets, closed her eyes, and let her afterlife body switch off for the night. And she did her best to ignore the growing hunger in her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Day 24~~

~~David~~

He woke up last. No dreams, as usual. No flood of groggy memories that he needed to work through to understand yesterday. A strange quirk of Hell, and one he was thankful for.

Dao and Jes both looked his way for a moment. They sat beside each other against a nearby cave wall, shoulder to shoulder, and checked their armor. How they kept the pile of black metal chunks and leather straps organized, he couldn't see, but they had them in a pile in front of them, and both ladies plucked on the straps and ran claws over the dented, warped metal. Maybe they shared some parts, since they were only six inches different in height. Not doable for Caera, big as she was.

David sat up, hugged his legs, and stared at the floor. One of the girls, usually Dao, was near him when he woke up, intent on snuggling him or some such. No such luck this morning.

This wasn't the first time David pissed off other people by not considering their feelings. He considered himself to be an empathetic guy, and always tried to help other people when the situation allowed. But doing things to help others and using words that considered people's feelings were two different things. He absolutely, utterly fucking sucked at considering people's feelings when it came to the whole talking and communications thing.

But he had three people with him now, twenty-four-seven. Time to practice what came to Mia so naturally.

He got up, and sat down in front of Dao and Jes, with their pile of armor between him and them.

Dao clicked a few times, but with how quiet they were, she was probably still talking to Jes about whatever she had been before. She was ignoring him. Jes did the same, and she nodded as she held up a bit of a metal.

"Think this mark was from that bitch Scilla we killed." She tried to buff a scratch out with her palm. No luck.

David stared down at the small pile for a little while, struggling to find words. It'd be easier if they were chatting online or something, and he could just type words out. Actually forming them with his lips and tongue, and having to actually say the words out loud was a hundred times harder.

'I'm sorry?' That didn't really cover it. 'I wasn't thinking about you when I said I wanted to leave?' That was half apology half insult. No good. 'I'm an asshole?' Well they knew that. 'You're awesome and I appreciate everything you do for me?' Just the word 'appreciate' was bound to piss them off, and didn't really cover what he was trying to say, either.

All he'd told the angels was he wanted to leave Hell. He didn't tell them he wanted to leave the girls behind. He didn't want to! He didn't...

"I would have taken you with me," he said.

The girls looked up from their armor bits, and Jes raised a brow.

"What?" she asked, at the same time Dao clicked once.

"When I asked the angels if they could take me back to Heaven. I... I mean, I guess it can't work and it was stupid of me to think it. But, when I asked them, the image in my head was, if they agreed, that you and Dao and Caera would be coming with me? Or something like that?" Sighing, he stared down at the ground. "Like, for one second there, I pictured the angels holding out a hand to us. Not me. Us." He threw up his hands. "Which I realize now was really stupid, because I'm guessing there's no way they'd take demons to Heaven. But... I didn't... I wouldn't..."

The two ladies stared at him. A peek back over his shoulder showed Caera had come closer and was staring at him, too. It took a few seconds, but Jes broke into a laugh, and shook her head hard enough her long hair tendrils bounced around.

"You're a fucking moron."

Dao giggled, clicked and chirped, and gestured to David as she nodded.

"True," Caera said. She prowled closer, and sat beside him, facing the other two demons. "I guess we were being stupid, thinking this little pipsqueak with a heart of gold would just... suddenly be a jackass."

The girls all smiled at him. He squirmed, and blushed.

"I mean, I am a jackass, but..."

"But not by Hell standards," Jes said. "Jesus fucking christ, David, you fucking... stupid..." No good. Jes leaned back and laughed some more, until Dao reached out and covered her mouth with some claws. Too loud. They were supposed to be hiding.

"You know we've only known you for a week, right?" Caera asked. "No need to get all dramatic and shit about it."

"W-What? You got upset that I wanted to leave!"

The tiger shook her head. "I didn't get upset. Girls, did you get upset?"

Jes and Dao shook their heads.

David's jaw dropped, but before he could launch into a rant explaining in vivid detail the exact things they'd done that'd make even a socially blind person realize they were upset, Caera hugged him. It hurt a bit, since she still had armor on, and the fact she had two-and-a-half feet of height on him. She was a big lady.

She didn't have him for long. After a few more chirps, Dao pulled him off Caera's lap and into a hug. She wasn't red and aroused, but at least she wasn't wearing armor, and she squashed his face against her huge breasts as she giggled and smiled down at him.

All he had to do to get them to stop being angry with him, was talk? Explain? Communicate? It took a lot of effort for him to do that on a good day. No wonder men and women argued so often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Mia~~

She couldn't ignore the discomfort anymore. Her stomach ached, her energy was low, and her limbs felt heavy. She needed food, or essence.

"Kas," she said. "I... need to eat something."

Her bodyguard snorted once, and clicked another. He stood by the door as always, and did his best to pretend to be a stone gargoyle. Part of her had hoped she'd wake up to him being closer, maybe crouched beside her, being all protective like a big dog, or maybe like a beastly lover who wanted to watch her while she slept?