The Pleasures of Marriage

Story Info
Sexy Wife Satisfies Husband (and Herself!)
4k words
4.77
20.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke as he always did, at 6:15, to the rhythmic tone of the alarm. Five minute snooze alarm pushed, he turned to his wife's sleeping form beside him. Her hair curled across her pillow and the blond wisps caressed the soft skin of her cheek. He slid closer to her, wrapping her in his arms. The proximity of her body aroused him, and he pressed closer. Her back to him, her hips pushed back against the familiar feel of his body, but still she slept, peaceful and protected. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, and with the alarm sounding again, he rose from their bed.

Slipping from their side door into the foggy dawn, he clicked the stopwatch that would time his run. The scent of her hair, the soft resilience of her body pressed to his, the curve of her face... Thoughts lingered, keeping him in a semi-aroused state, evidenced by the continued bulge in the silky running shorts as he smoothly and swiftly ran the miles of his usual route. Finishing the run, he went through his routine of pushups and sit-ups, then showered.

He returned to the bedroom, clean, freshly shaven, body still quickened from his workout. With lights off, he gathered his clothes. His glance strayed to her from time to time, still driven to desire by her closeness. Clothes in hand, he started for the closet, where he would dress so the light would not disturb her. He stopped by her sleeping form, his eyes following the contour of her body, the graceful curve of her neck, the soft skin of her face. His breath came quicker. He bent to plant soft kisses on her cheek, and resisted the temptation satisfy his desire against that beautiful familiar face, laying on its pillow like a jewel in a red satin case. With a deep breath he turned from her to begin the rest of the day.

___________________________

She felt him press against her, and the familiar arousal of his body as he pressed close. His arms were around her, but not tightly, not squeezing; just enveloping, like a strong wall from which she could emerge at will, but no one else could enter. She pressed her hips back again him, and felt the firmness of his cock against her ass. She nestled against him, and felt him pulse from the pressure of her body against him. She pressed herself contentedly against him, and, pulling her covers closer, drifted back again into sleep. She did not notice him leave the bed, or leave the house for his morning run. Only when he bent to kiss her did she surface from her rest. Her eyes fluttered briefly open as he bent to kiss her, and inches from her lips was the object of her desire - not hard now, but firm, and she knew how it would react to her. As he turned to go, she fell asleep again, this time slipping into dream, thinking of the feel of his cock in her hands, so real that she could feel it harden as she slowly slid her hand up and down it. The shaft lengthening, the ridges of its head bumping along her fingers as she dreamed of loosely gripping it and pumping her hand up and down. Her lips parted to take in more breath as her pulse quickened in the dream. Aroused now, she began to wake to the rhythm of their day.

___________________________

Still in the skimpy shorts in which she'd slept, she came out to the kitchen. Their children were stirring in their room. Her husband, back to her, was pouring coffee in a mug. Her eyes admired him, from legs and hips, to the upward V of his back and the solid shoulders in his tailored shirt. He was not large, but she knew the body under that suit - lean and cut, muscular, and stronger now, she suspected, then when they had met twenty years before. Had his body changed? Somehow he was bigger, beefier, than when they'd met, but she knew his weight had changed little. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Her breasts, still aroused from her dream, pressed against his broad back. The smell of the coffee and his showered body flooded her with comfort, and she pulled him tighter.

"Mmmm. Good morning" he whispered. She could hear the smile in his voice. Her hands moved up to caress his chest, running them across his muscles. He reached behind to touch her back and press her to him again. She nodded her head, caressing her cheek against his starched shirt. Then, still inspired by her dream, her hands moved down between his legs, and she began to caress him through the front of his trousers. She felt his body react, and she pressed harder, until he turned around to clutch her to him. She felt his hardness against her stomach, and his hands on her hips. She felt her legs begin to spread reflexively as her desire mounted. His hands slid firmly up her hips, to her waist, and then her chest, and moved to cup her breasts. Her nipples were fully aroused, pressing the fabric of her soft top, and his caressed them gently. He bent his head to gently kiss her cleavage.

She turned again, so she was against the counter, and pushed her hips back against him. Arching her back, she moved her hips up and down, so the bulge in his pants slid within the firm globes of her ass. He made a low growl, and pulled her hips towards him, bouncing her body against his. Her breasts shook, and her body opened to her need for him. Pulling her close, he whispered "I have to go."

"And I have to come!" she shot back with a giggle. Proud of her salacious pun, she stroked him some more. With her hands pressed to his pants she kissed his ear, and whispered "Can I have some of this tonight? Hmm? If I say please?"

Her head pressed to him, she slid down until she was hip level. Looking up, she whispered, "Was that a Yes?" and nodded her head up and down, face pressed to his zipper. "I hope it's not a No?" she shook her head back and forth this time, still pressed firmly to him. He growled louder this time, and took her head in his hands. He held her there momentarily, his hips pushing intently towards her. "I'll take that as a Yes?" she giggled again, and the put her hands his hips, pulling him close and burying herself between his legs. With a brief flourish she circled her head against him, planted a kiss against his pants, and turned away. She escaped his grasp but not before a quick spank landed on her bottom and, smiling, they parted ways for the day.

_______________________________

Dinner that night was typical of Friday. He had brought home a favorite, and the table was full of giggled recountings of school day games and weekend plans. After playful scoldings through chores and bath, the children were tucked in and they retired to the secluded Jacuzzi in their back yard. A cocktail for him, and wine for her, they reconnected from the stresses of the week. As he went in to fetch more ice, her thoughts relaxed back to the morning. She stared at him as he returned, steam glistening from his body. She planted a kiss on his mouth and felt the icy coldness and the taste of sweet bourbon on his lips. "Yum" she whispered. "Now where were we?"

He pulled her close and explored her mouth with his tongue. She pressed herself to him, breasts again feeling their arousal. He brought his hands to her chest, and gently slid his fingers across the nipples that stretched the thin fabric of her skimpy bathing suit. He slid the bikini top aside, and his breath caught in his throat at the sight of her naked breasts. Pressed together by the fabric of the suit, they presented themselves to him, firm and wet. She lifted them to his lips and he gently nuzzled them, then wetly tongued each nipple. She pressed them together so he could move to each in turn, and she felt the flood of desire melt inside her. Her hands felt along his body, between his legs, and she clutched his crotch firmly, and began to pump her hand up and down. Then she withdrew from him, moving slowly. Sensuously, she turned around, bending her body to enhance the peek a boo effect of her small bikini bottom. She could feel his eyes on her as her hips swayed back and forth, and she revolved her hips, arching her back. She crooked a finger at him, and directed him to the round terry covered sun couch. He lifted himself from the water and sat, as directed, on the round couch.

She backed up to him, and sat in his lap. His hands slid to her breasts again, and she arched up so they thrust from her chest. The sight of them spurred his desire further, and she felt him press against her. She slid off, and wrapped her arms around him. They kissed deeply, passionately, in the feeling, familiar but ever new, that was built on their decades-long love affair. "I want you" she breathed in his ear. "What can I do for you tonight? Hmm? What do you want?" she kissed his neck, and making her tongue soft, she sensuously slid it around and inside his ear. "You can have anything you want, but I get this..." she slid her hands under his suit and grasped his balls "inside me. I want you to come inside tonight." She breathed in his ear as she continued to massage his balls.

Feeling his swelling cock constrained by his bathing suit, she lifted the suit front with one hand while the other, still cupping his balls, felt the freed shaft spring to full attention. "Where shall I begin?" she breathed in his ear. "Do you like this little bikini?" She pressed her arms against her breasts and they swelled up from her chest. He lowered his head to again nuzzle the nipples, and his touch sent an electric charge between her legs. "How about the bottoms?"

She moved up onto the couch, turning away from him again, and pushed her ass out towards him. The pretty peach of her pussy, nestled between her legs, was still covered by the stretched fabric of her suit. He reached out to caress her round firm bottom, and planted a kiss between her legs. She pushed back against him, her body wanting to feel pressure in its pleasure center. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her hips against his chest. "So sexy" she heard him say.

She moved back to him again, moving her hips from side to side. "Do you like that?" she asked. "How about a little of this?" she moved to his lap and began to move her hips against him. She leaned forward to allow him to shed his shorts, still consciously arching her back and pushing her ass up and out, on full display towards him. Then she settled down onto his cock, and began to rock her hips against him. His cock was hard against her soft ass, and she pumped her hips up and down on him. Bending over further, she put her hands to the ground so her pussy could press against his cock. Staring down at her, the way she willingly presented herself to him, and the feeling of her softness against him, was more than he could take. Her grabbed her hips and pressed her to him. She could feel the ridge of his cock now between the aching lips of her still-covered pussy, and she let herself move with his hands as he began to bounce her hips up and down on the hard cock.

As he relaxed again, she continued to grind her hips and ass against his cock, and felt him stop her motion as she drew him close to climax. She turned to face him, straddling his body. They kissed again as she pressed herself fully against him. His lips again found her breasts, and she felt the jolt once again as he sucked her nipples deeply but gently into his mouth.

She slid down his frame, breasts pressed against his chest, then his flat muscular stomach, and finally around his hard cock. She squeezed them together around his cock, lifting and wrapping it, and began to rock back and forth. She swabbed the tip with her tongue, allowing saliva to drip down on his cock and between her tits so it could slide slickly between them. Then she pushed her tits tight against the base of his cock, and bobbed her head up and down on the head. The sound and feel of his cock, swollen with desire, popping in and out of her lips, made both her mouth and pussy wet with desire. She looked up at him, both of them on fire with desire for each other, and their eyes locked. She kept sucking his cock, holding his gaze. He reached out to caress her face. "So beautiful" he breathed, sliding the back of his hand gently across her cheek.

She let his cock out of her mouth with a pop, and took hold of his hand with both her hands. Slowly, sensually, she pressed his hand to her. Looking at him, she nodded up and down, moving her head so his hand caressed first her cheek, then her lips, then up and down across her perfect nose. "So beautiful." He said again. "So sexy!" She kept up the motion, and looking up at him with soft eyes asked him his desire. "Is this what you want? Do you want your cock here?" She continued to caress her face against his hand. "Do you want that hard cock all over this beautiful face? Hmm? Rub it all around?"

His cock swelled its assent, and she rested her face against it. He pushed his hips to her, and she held still momentarily as he pressed his cock against her face. Then she took it in her hands, and looking at him, she nodded her head up and down its entire length, so his balls slid first from her forehead, then across her nose, and to her lips. She pushed against the base of cock with her lips, cock resting on her face, and then began to nuzzle his balls with her open mouth. She licked and sucked them wet, and moved her head sensually in a circular motion to give attention to every square inch. She took her time, all the while clutching the swollen head and shaft in her hand, alternately squeezing and releasing. The shaft was a stiff hotness in her hand, and she began to pump slowly up and down the wet length, feeling the ridges of the head slip through her fingers. She couldn't resist any longer, and she moved her attention from the balls to the shaft and head. She pressed his hard dick against her face, and with her wet tongue she kept it wet and glistening.

Then, slowly, she began to move her head up and down, as if fucking the head between her hand and her beautiful face. "I love this cock!" she moaned softly, as she pressed it back and forth across her nose. He stood, and she looked up at him, still gripping his cock tightly. Her tight fingers squeezed drops of liquid from his tip, and she licked the come that leaked from his dripping shaft. He gently put his hands on her head, and guided her mouth onto his cock. She kissed the tip, and licked it all around with her tongue. "I want to suck it" she breathed. "Put it in my mouth!" She opened her mouth wide, and slowly brought her head down until the tip was deep inside. His cock felt impossibly large in her mouth, and she bounced her head up and down, his tip hitting the back of her throat with each motion. With an effort of will he held himself completely still so he did not gag her, knowing she was taking him more deeply than ever before. With a gasp she came off his cock, and returned to licking up and down the shaft. "I want you inside me soon!" she whispered. "Fuck my mouth a little more, and then fuck my pussy." He held her head, and thrust quickly in and out between her beautiful lips. Not deeply this time, but just the tip popping wetly in and out. She could taste the come and feel the hardness, and her pussy was wet with desire, matching the desire she had created in him.

He pulled out of her mouth, and looked down at his beautiful, sexy wife. She looked in his eyes and for a moment it was as if she could see what he saw - the woman that he had loved so long, who was both his fantasy and his reality, who created, and then satisfied, all his desires, her comfort and security the motivation for his efforts, her love and lust his measure of success, and her strength and heart the permanent fixture of their family.

She rubbed her face with his wet cock again, and then squeezing tight at its base, eyes closed, she whispered at him again "Fuck me now. Do anything else you want to me, but fuck me now." He bent suddenly and lifted her completely off the ground. She gasped as he placed her on the soft couch, on her knees and facing him. "I love you so" he whispered, kissing her wetly. His fingers explored between her legs, rubbing her clit through her bikini bottoms. She pulled the strings at either hip and it fell away, and he gently cupped her smoothly shaven pussy. He rubbed it lightly, teasing it, until her knees spread themselves without conscious thought, and her hips began to press forward. His fingers slid inside her wetness easily, and she gasped in pleasure to feel herself begin to be filled. She sat back, no longer on all fours, and pressed her tits against him. She could wait no longer. "Fuck me with this dick!" she said, stroking his cock.

He lifted her again and laid her down on her back. "Are you ready for cock?" he breathed in her ear. She moaned her assent as the swollen head of his cock found her pussy. She pushed her hips against him, but he withdrew, increasing her desire as he teased the head against her wet opening. She grabbed hold of him and placed the tip against her, and pressed her hips down until the head was almost inside. Her opening was stretched by the swollen cockhead, and he held it there momentarily. Then, wrapping her in his protecting arms again, he entered her.

Slowly, she felt his cock penetrate her, moving through the tight walls of her pussy until he was deep inside. She began to move, hips reacting to the cock inside her, and he began to make love to her in a slow rhythm that put his length inside her, and his belly against her sensitive clit. Her body tightened, and back arched, every bit of attention consumed by the movement churning within her. She stayed on a plateau of pleasure for what seemed like hours, thinking of nothing but her lover inside her, this man she knew so long and so well but who, at moments like this, could make her feel like a brand new woman.

She opened her eyes when he withdrew, fearful that he was about to release his come, but he lay back and pulled her on top. She grabbed his cock again, stroking it a few times, and then sat down on it until it was again firmly entrenched inside her. He began to lick her tits. Moving his face between them, keeping them wet and slick with his lips and tongue, in the same attention she had given to his cock moments ago. The feel and sight sent her into pleasure overload, and she began to move faster, hips bucking, as if her body were an ocean crashing against the immovable hardness of his cock.

Her climax swelled inside her, unstoppable, as she felt every nerve in her body alive with pleasure. She pressed her body repeatedly against him, feeling his length sliding in and out like the stroking of an erotic bow on a violin string. Pleasure built within her to dizzying heights, until, finally, it exploded through her like an avalanche, centered on the cock to which she was still anchored. Shaking, and still twitching her hips on his cock as the waves subsiding, she sank against him. He grasped her hips, lifting her pelvis as her limp body draped against him. With her bountiful tits laying on his face, he held her torso tight against him. With her hips in the air, he began to pump into her again, penetrating her body smoothly and firmly. She whimpered in his ear as he fucked her again, her orgasm extending longer than she thought possible. Then he moved her again, laying her on her back, and began to make long smooth strokes into her wet pussy. He moved faster now, powerfully thrusting into her pussy until she felt her climax building again. She wrapped her arms around him, nails digging into his back as she spread her legs wide to draw him deeper and deeper inside.

She felt his rhythm slow, and knew he was close. He pushed in, and then pulled out completely, and then in again, her wet pussy accommodating the energy of his cock. With each thrust he seemed deeper inside, his cock feeling harder and larger than she'd ever felt it. She felt another climax welling up with her, setting her head spinning. And then, filled and stretched by his cock, she felt it buck inside her. Her second climax burst from within her as she felt his come splash deep inside her. She reached down to squeeze his cock and balls as, time after time, hot come flooded inside her. Feeling all his energy pouring into her, she stroked him to empty every drop, and clenched her interior muscles to heighten the pleasure of his subsiding climax.

12