The Pledge Mistress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Third, and this absolutely crucial, you need to establish your dominance and psychologically prepare him to submit. Your subject needs to accept that he should be punished. If you do your job right, you will play on his guilt and make him actually want to be punished. If you can build up tension that can only be relieved with physical pain, you will get a much more compliant sub and probably be able to inflict a more frightening chastisement."

"I've given you your first example in establishing dominance for a punishment-type scenario. Steve's hard-on was a violation of proper behavior. Before touching him we verbally established dominance by making him clearly understand that he was doing something wrong and that he needed to be humiliated because of it. We did that before we ever touched him, which made him compliant for the physical humiliation that followed. Under ordinary circumstances I would have continued the subjugation of Steve with corporal punishment. The only reason I didn't is because we need to save his bottom for the practical exercise."

"Fourth, is the preparation of the punishment scene itself. Think ahead and have everything thought out. What implement will you use, what position will he assume, will he be restrained, will there be witnesses, and where the punishment takes place are all considerations. For example, if you put a subject over your lap, a riding crop won't do you much good. Conversely, if you have him bent over a chair, a hairbrush won't be as effective as a paddle. If you want to tie him, don't use a sofa where there's nowhere to attach ropes. You need to be sure of yourself and not make a bunch of clumsy mistakes that will take up time and make you look incompetent."

Burnside paused to give the pledges time to finish writing. She picked up a thick leather strap and tapped the insides of Mark's thighs to get him to spread his feet. Then she pressed down on his lower back to make him turn his bottom up. His bottom-hole and the backs of his testicles were fully visible to the four pledges. The professor continued:

"Now for the punishment itself. First of all, I believe that a person being punished should always be completely naked. Being naked sets the subject apart from the rest of the world and is an important gesture of humility. It also is a part of an unspoken agreement I have with my subjects, that as long as they are naked I am in control of their lives. I take away their clothes, and they have to please me before they can earn them back. Their bodies and their souls are exposed and unprotected, and will stay that way until I decide otherwise."

"A related issue is exposure during the beating itself." Burnside pointed at Mark's spread bottom. "You want your subject positioned so the anus and genitalia are on full display. The bottom needs to be turned up and the legs at least slightly spread. This is necessary not just for display, but also to prevent your subject from clenching his bottom-cheeks and reducing the effectiveness of each blow. The rule is, if you can't see his asshole, then you need to reposition him."

"Now for the blows. Imagine a full circular swing, not one that stops right where the bottom is. You need to hit through your target, a nice wide, graceful swing that will just happened to be interrupted by his butt. Make sure you are properly positioned, so you can lay a blow evenly across the bottom, like this..."

Burnside stood off to one side of Mark, making sure his bottom would receive the full force of the blow she was about to deliver. She drew back her arm, and with a full confident swing struck hard across both sides of his bottom. The entire room echoed with a resounding CRACK!

Mark did not move, because this was nothing new to him. His mistress had beaten him plenty over the past several years. However, the pledges could hear his breathing change and watched as a wide stripe on his bottom quickly changed from white to pink. Burnside repositioned herself and tapped his bottom with the strap.

"Each blow needs to be delivered individually. Position yourself each time and think about what you are doing. Each stroke is an event in and of itself, each one carefully thought out. At this point I'm not worried about the over-all punishment, I'm worried about properly delivering the next stroke."

CRACK!

A second stripe, slightly overlapping the first one, changed color and added to the pink on Mark's unprotected backside. The pledges could see that both strokes had been quite painful, but Mark stayed perfectly still and silent. His duty to his mistress was quite clear; he needed to reduce himself to a teaching prop for Burnside's instruction. He was nothing more than an inanimate object until his mistress told him otherwise.

Burnside changed her position to the other side of Mark.

"It is very important that you punish both sides evenly. That's how you can tell an experienced disciplinarian from a novice. So, every so often you should switch sides and give a good backhanded blow, like this..."

CRACK!

"Everyone understand?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Good. In a moment you'll have your first round of target practice. But before we do that, I want to finish up with the overview of the punishment experience."

"What happens afterwards is as important as the beating itself. After you're done with the physical part of the punishment, you need to successfully wind down the experience. The point is; once you've delivered your last blow, you don't just hang up your strap and walk off. You don't just tell your subject that he's released and to 'not do it again'. Once you're done with the physical part, you still have two things you need to do. First of all is a final part of the punishment itself. That can be corner-time, posing for pictures, extra chores, giving a speech about his bad behavior, giving you or someone else oral sex, heavy exercising...just to give you a few examples. Use your imagination. Make sure it's something either difficult or embarrassing. I believe the post-whipping part of the punishment, just like the physical part, should always be in the nude. The subject should not get his clothes back until the punishment is completely over. Once again, the message is: 'you are to serve me until I give you your clothes back."

"Now for the final part, redemption and forgiveness. What you're looking for is exorcising your subject's guilt, letting him know he's forgiven, and making sure he understands what lesson he needs to take away from the punishment. There needs to be some type of ritual of redemption at the end of the punishment, something that is meaningful to the person being punished. Try to make your subject understand why you had to punish him, that it was something he needed, and you only did it because you love him and care about him. If you can make him feel good about having been punished, and that the hardship he endured was something necessary for his own well-being, then you will have had a successful punishment session. You're not going to get that every time, but try to get as close as possible."

As the pledge frantically finished writing, Burnside stepped up to Mark and gently rubbed the stripes on his bottom. He dutifully stayed in position, since he had not been instructed to move. Burnside addressed the pledges:

"I'm going to give you the chance to practice delivering blows with this strap. Please take a close look at it, familiarize yourself with how it feels, and then pass it on to your classmate." She handed the strap to Bernadette and continued as each pledge looked at the implement and passed it along. "You'll notice the leather is thick and heavy. It's got some flexibility and will bend upon impact, which helps it reach more of the bottom's surface each time it hits."

Burnside glanced at Heather and gestured with her hand that she wanted to pledges to get off their knees.

"PLEDGES, STAND UP!"

The four young women scrambled to their feet.

"Now, each of you is going to deliver four blows with this strap, two from the left side and two backhanded blows from the right. Pledge Lisa, you will begin."

Lisa took her position next to Mark. She felt very strange punishing the same guy who taught her seminars, but pushed that thought aside and positioned herself to deliver the swats. There was no difficulty for her, given that she had punished Ken in the same manner plenty of times.

CRACK!!!...CRACK!!!

Lisa delivered two truly vicious swats that actually made Mark jerk from the pain and force of the impact. Her companions stood dumbfounded, since they didn't know about her prior relationship with Ken. They had assumed that she was wielding the strap for the first time. Lisa positioned herself for the two backhanded blows...

CRACK!!!...CRACK!!!

The force of Lisa's four swats darkened Mark's bottom considerably. She passed her hand over his bottom, feeling satisfaction at the heat rising from his injured skin. The three others looked at each other, nervous that Lisa had set such a high standard for what would be considered a good swat.

Lisa handed the strap to Kathleen. At first Kathleen was too nervous to raise her arm, but then suddenly a memory rose up in her mind. She thought about the humiliation she suffered just a month before at the night of the Senior Prom; when her date never showed up and she sat in her formal gown crying in her family's living room. The anger welled up inside her, rising from her feet to her guts, and finally making its way into her arm. She delivered a truly savage blow, actually stepping into her swing. She gritted her teeth and struck again.

"Good job with the force, Pledge Kathleen. Try to concentrate a bit more on control. Give him another, but focus on where you're swinging."

CRACK!!!

"Excellent! Now for the backhanded swipes. Focus on your aim."

CRACK!!!...CRACK!!!

Kathleen stood with the strap, trembling and breathing heavily. She was perfectly ready to swing again, but unfortunately Burnside took the strap from her and handed it to Bernadette. Lisa glanced at her lover's odd expression. She realized that something inside Kathleen's soul had just been released and that she very much was looking forward to taking out her aggression on the two freshmen during the practical exercise.

Mark had another eight swats coming to him: four from Bernadette and four from Cherine. Burnside was not satisfied with Cherine's backhanded strokes and made her repeat them.

After Cherine finished, Burnside gave a review of her lecture about erotic punishment, emphasizing the purpose and phases of a good punishment. She ordered the pledges to review their notes and prepare for a written quiz on the afternoon's material. For the next 20 minutes she professor dictated questions about her class as the students wrote their answers.

All that time Mark quietly kept his position. He would stay that way until Burnside told him to get up or until he dropped from exhaustion. The fact that his bottom was in serious pain and his legs were starting to cramp was of no concern to him. As Burnside put it: "It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

----------

The next part of Burnside's lecture was a demonstration of various punishment positions. Mark went over her lap as the professor showed the pledges various positions for a hand spanking. Each time Mark changed his position his mistress gave him several painful swats.

Burnside then led her sub and the pledges to the sofa. Mark went over her lap and properly positioned himself for another hand-spanking. Burnside explained:

"For an erotic spanking, this is the best and most comfortable position for both the spanker and spankee. The spankee is fully supported and comfortable, while the spanker's back is supported and there's no pressure on her knees. The nice thing about using a sofa is, because it's so comfortable, you can stay like this for hours. You can't do that with any other position. So if you're doing this for sexual foreplay and don't want anything too serious, this is the best way to go."

Burnside stood Mark up and told him to bend over and grab his ankles.

"There are various unsupported standing positions. To use any of these your sub has to be completely cooperative. These are good positions for public punishment and embarrassment, but I don't recommend an unsupported standing position for serious flagellation."

Burnside struck Mark with the strap while his hands were still on his ankles, then told him to move his hands to his knees, spread his legs as widely as possible, and stuck hard again. She moved him to a table and told him to place his hands on the tabletop and spread his legs.

"Now your sub has some support, so you can engage in some serious ass-whipping."

Burnside picked up a martinet and severely struck Mark several times.

"Another variation is to have your subject lie flat on the table and grab the opposite edge with his hands..."

As Mark stretched over the table, Burnside picked up a large wooden paddle. She gave him a couple of cruel swats and continued:

"One position that a lot of people use is to have the subject lie flat on his stomach, for example on top of a bed. Mark, please lie flat on the table."

Mark complied, stretching himself over the table. That position emphasized the contrast between his purplish-red bottom and his unmarked legs and back. Lisa cringed, because Mark's bottom already had taken a lot of punishment and was in bad shape. She wondered how much more the professor could hit him without breaking his skin. Burnside laid her hand on this bottom.

"I don't like this position and never use it. Can anyone tell me why?"

Cherine raised her hand.

"Dr. Burnside...'cause he can squeeze his bottom together?"

"Exactly. He can squeeze his bottom-cheeks together, which means I'm not in control of his punishment. Remember my rule, if you can't see his asshole you need to reposition him. Now let's try a variation of the lying position."

Burnside slipped a hard cylinder-shaped pillow under Mark's pelvis and ordered him to spread his hands and feet. Now he was completely exposed. Burnside quickly took four short pieces of rope and secured Mark's wrists and ankles to the table legs.

"We just took a bad position and converted it to a very good one. Now he is exposed and his ass spread wide. This is a relatively comfortable position, so you can keep him like this for a long time. It's also a very humiliating position, so you can use it to punish a pledge during a public event or gathering."

Burnside picked up a riding crop. She struck hard at the tender area around Mark's shaved anus and the vulnerable skin at the very base of his bottom-cheeks. The strokes with the crop broke him. He started crying, but tried to stay as quiet as possible.

Burnside ordered Kathleen to pick up two sets of chains with cuffs on the end from the table. Because Lisa was the tallest member of the pledge group, the professor ordered her to stand on a chair and hang the chains from hooks on the ceiling. Meanwhile, Bernadette and Cherine untied the ropes holding Mark to the table. Mark quietly positioned himself under the chains. Burnside secured his hands in the cuffs and continued:

"This position is what you use for a formal flogging. You'll notice that you have access to your subject's entire body. However, that doesn't mean that you can hit him anywhere you want. There are areas you need to avoid, which include the neck, the stomach, the backs of the knees, and the part of the lower back that's not protected by the ribcage or pelvis. Also, you need to avoid hitting the genitals. And there's something else you never hit. If you are punishing a woman, you do NOT hit her breasts. I don't care how many times you see it in literature; you just don't do it! That'll cause permanent injury, and that's not what we're after. I'll mark off the areas you need to avoid and then give you a demo."

Burnside took a very thick black magic marker and drew lines all over Mark's body. With a red magic marker she drew X's in the areas not safe to strike. When she finished her sub's body looked something like a butcher's diagram. She picked up a buggy-whip and positioned herself to strike:

"You'll notice this whip is a modified version of what teamsters used on horses. It looks scarier than is really is. The leather is designed to sting but not break the skin. It's one of the most effective discipline items I have, because it hurts like hell but I can use it for a very long time and not worry about serious injury.

CRACK!...CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!

Burnside flogged Mark in the areas labeled as "safe" to punish. Within a few minutes he was covered with red lines crisscrossing his upper thighs and upper back. He cried pitifully as his mistress finished whipping him. With that Burnside's demonstration with Mark ended. She unhooked his cuffs and told him to kneel in the corner with his hands behind his head.

Upon finishing the demonstration portion of her lesson, Burnside ordered the pledges and their mentor to take seats at the dining room table. She ordered Mark to get up off his knees and offer her guests glasses of juice or mineral water. He painfully got up and moved to the kitchen. His body was covered with black and red lines from the magic markers, as well as whip marks. His bottom was a dark purplish-red. He not only was in serious pain, but also very exhausted.

Once the glasses of juice and water were on the table, Burnside sent Mark back into the kitchen to bring out bowls of fruit salad. The pledges were grateful for the food, even though it was little more than a healthy snack. It took the edge off their appetites and helped prepare them for the next part of the day's adventure, the practical exercise.

As soon as he finished serving, Burnside directed Mark to return to his spot in the corner and get back on his knees. There was no kindness from the professor to her sub, but that didn't matter. Mark's purpose in life was to satisfy his mistress, no matter what. The more unreasonable she was with him, the harder he worked to please her. The crueler she was to him, the more he loved her.

12