The Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

She looked around her front and bottom and went and came back. They were gone but it was very obvious she didn't have any pants on. I didn't say a word. The builder, Robert, was about mom's age and single. His daughter Sharon looked like she I remembered but a few years older. We weren't boy-girl friends, just friends from school. We met up in the parking lot and we introduced and Robert and I followed the girls. Robert didn't miss mom's buns and no pants but didn't smile or say anything.

Robert and mom were in conversation almost the whole evening. Robert did get in a pitch to hire me. He said his numbers showed it would be much less expensive to have a permanent plumber than fully hiring outside. He seemed really taken with mom and her with him. It's strange how things work out. We had dinner with Sharon and her husband one night and I told mom how taken Sharon's dad was with her and to expect a call. Twinkling eyes from mom.

Martha and I are back living in Muskogee. Mom and Robert are married. That night mom and I did that was the only time mom and I did that. She still gives me a twinkling smile and sometimes slaps me on the butt. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12