The Plumber's Crack Ch. 02

Story Info
Jo the Plumber returns to install hot tub, brings handcuffs.
7k words
4.57
7.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"Jo says she has found us a great deal on a hot tub if we still want it," my wife Emily told me with a smile as we enjoyed a post-coital snuggle in our marital bed.

Our sleepy sex life had been invigorated by our threesome with Jo the female plumber, but that had been a couple of months ago. I had not forgotten how it had ended with promises of hot tubs and handcuffs. The hot tub was to be an excuse to call Jo back again for more plumbing work. The handcuffs would be just for fun.

When Emily had said nothing further about a hot tub, or handcuffs, I assumed that once the afterglow faded, she had decided that our adventures were at an end. Of course, for all I knew, Jo and Emily were carrying on regularly. It still bugged me a bit that my wife had shared sex with Jo before including me.

As turned on as I was every time I recalled the details of our debauchery, or fantasized about what Emily and Jo had shared together, I feared losing my wife just when our passions had been rekindled. I could not share those fears with Emily though, so I had not brought up the hot tub either. I was tempted myself to call Jo about it a few times, but hesitated before dialing, uncertain as to what I would do if Jo thought I was looking to have some one-on-one sex with her, or how Emily might react.

The sex with Emily continued to be great, and I did not want to ruin a good thing. We had even experimented with handcuffs, including locking each other to the grab bars in the shower that Jo had fixed the evening of our threesome. Jo's name came up then, of course, as my wife and I shared a fantasy about it being Jo that I was locking up, or maybe Jo locking up Emily, or the both of them locking me up, teasing me for hours before finally allowing me relief.

At the end of that marathon, Emily had said "I guess I better call Jo about that hot tub."

So maybe there was a logical explanation for Jo and Emily speaking that did not involve infidelity- if sex with the third point of a prior triangle really counted as infidelity. Emily and I needed to figure out some ground rules.

But for the moment, the mention of Jo, and the hot tub, made my cock immediately stiffen. My little brain did not care about ground rules. It just wanted me to fuck my wife, right away. It would leave to the big brain the job of supplying sufficient fantasies about hot tubs and hotter plumbers to fuel the fires, as long as it led to a sufficient explosion to satisfy the little brain.

Emily noticed the bulge under the sheet, and grinned.

"I think that somebody agrees..." she giggled, her hand under siding the sheet to cup my shaft in her palm. "Can you imagine Jo doing this to you under the bubbles? Or better still, not knowing whose hand is stroking you as we sit naked on either side of you in the hot tub?

"N...n...naked?" I stammered.

"Of course. After what we have already shared with Jo it would be silly to pretend modesty. We wouldn't need suits."

"What if the neighbours see?"

"Let them watch. Maybe it would loosen up the sticks stuck up their asses."

Picturing the scene sent a shiver through my shoulders as my manhood went from semi-turgid to full tumescence in a couple of strokes of Emily's hand, which I was by then imagining belonged to Jo as instructed. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the headboard, imagining it to be the back of the hot tub. I felt Emily brush the covers away to reveal my erection, but it was Jo that I pictured lowering her mouth over my glans and down my shaft.

On her earlier visit, the plumber had started by bathing my whole manhood with her tongue before lowering her mouth over my engorged bulb. That was what Emily did this time.

The sexy plumber had already swallowed my girth on her prior visit, so it was not hard to imagine her tongue rolling around my fat shaft. I just had to ignore the differences in technique between the two women. As Emily worked, I had an epiphany- the two styles might be different, but I loved both, and was very fortunate to experience the variety. And even luckier that my wife was not only okay with it, but joined in the play.

Emily was teasing my scrotum with a baby finger, much like Jo had done. With my eyes still closed, it was easy to recall the playful glint in Jo's eye as she went down on me.

But without Jo actually present, my wife could not duplicate the kiss around my meat that they had shared on the previous occasion. If I had any doubt about inviting Jo over to install a hot tub, recalling how wonderful that had felt, sealed the deal.

But before we called Jo, I needed relief. I remembered how Emily had played with Jo's labia while the plumber sucked me.

"I bet you would be playing with Jo's cunt under the bubbles while she stroked me," I suggested.

"Maybe we could joust with her clit, unless you are planning to be too busy licking her tasty little nipples," Emily raised her mouth off my cock long enough to reply, and then she licked down the underside to take one of my balls into her lips. That was a real difference in style- Jo had used her teeth to tease my sensitive silk skin, something Emily skipped.

"Mmmm, yes, well, you could hardly blame me, they are exquisite. As I recall you liked them too."

Emily mumbled something that sounded like agreement. She then let my testicle loose with a 'plop' sound. This time, her teeth did drag up along my shaft- something she had never done before our encounter with Jo.

On that occasion, I had been so turned on that Jo had to use her fingers like a cock ring to delay my orgasm. That had allowed her to time my explosion into her mouth, which she had then shared with Emily.

This time, Emily just closed her cheeks around my helmet in time as the first spirit of seed surged up my shaft onto her lower lip. That was almost immediately by the explosion of great gobs of goo that gushed down her gullet.

As my climax subsided, I opened my eyes to see Emily grinning up at me, my semi-hard cock resting on her lower lip, her jaw relaxed to display the creamy coating on her tongue and dangling from her cheeks and palate.

"Too bad Jo isn't here right now for you to share it with," I said.

"Then I guess I'll just have to share it with you."

She slid up my body, her diamond hard nipples almost piercing my flesh and pressed her mouth to mine. Her tongue pressed the snowball into my mouth just the way the plumber had shared with Emily. I closed my eyes again and recalled how they had seemed to be in their own world at that moment, and how fascinating that had been. My cream slid down my throat and warmed my belly.

I licked my lips clean once she broke the kiss. This was not really necessary, since none of my seed had escaped from inside my mouth, but I thought that the action would titillate my wife. It did, as Emily giggled in response.

"Should I fuck you now?"

"I know that you love to eat my cream filled pussy, but I think right now what I need most is your talented tongue and teeth on my tender bits."

"You love a cream filled treat just as much as I do," I snickered, recalling her attentions to Jo the plumber.

"Oh, yes," she wriggled against me. "Can you feel how wet just thinking about it makes me? No wonder I think that we need a hot tub."

"And handcuffs."

"Don't assume we won't use them on you sweetie."

"Well, that's okay. I discovered last time that I DO like to watch. Being restrained and unable to join in might just build the anticipation more intensely."

"Maybe we'll just leave you like that though- what happens then, all anticipation and no completion?" Emily emitted a theatrically evil cackle.

"I'm a guy. Before my balls burst, I expect that I would ejaculate without needing to even touch my cock."

"Yummy, all the more cream for us- as long as you don't waste it by erupting into the water or something. That might earn you even more punishment."

This was a totally new side of my wife. One that I was learning to like in a hurry. Jo the plumber had fixed more than our faucet. She had improved our marriage. Further adventures with her promised not only to be thrilling, but also therapeutic.

"You might also enjoy a turn being handcuffed," I suggested, as my fingers massaged her tits and teased her nipples. My cock had never fully deflated. It was now almost back to fullness.

As if she could read my mind, Emily closed her fist around my shaft and gave it a gentle pump.

"They say that allowing yourself to be restrained is all about trust, and I do trust both you and Jo." Emily tugged my cock harder. The familiar shiver of anticipation ran through my body.

Without further warning, Emily released her grip on my manhood and grabbed me by the wrists, pinning them against the wall behind me. She then rose up onto her knees and shifted enough to lower her cunt down over my cock. She was so wet that we fit together like hand in glove, my entire cock sliding deep into her pussy without hesitation.

She was positioned so that her legs were astride me, one on either side, with her calves tucked back, feet beneath her thighs. This allowed her the leverage to ride me, rising up until only my very tip remained captured by her swollen labia, then lowering to take my length and girth right to the root. She alternated between violently smashing down, slamming my ass against the mattress, and then on some stroke, slowly taking me inch by inch.

"Fill me up. Fill me up NOW," Emily growled just before clamping her lips to mine to start another tongue twisting kiss.

I closed my eyes and imagined Jo eating my load out of Emily's gash. That, along with Emily's stiff probing tongue, was all that it took to trigger my climax. Great gobs of goo once again gushed up from my testicles, through my shaft and out my slit to splatter deep within my wife's womb.

Emily stiffened for one beat of our hearts before her whole being shuddered into climax. She shook like that for maybe thirty seconds, her hair whipping about her face. Then she arched her back and tossed her head and shoulders back, grinding our groins even harder together.

The electricity running through her spine was transmitted into my pelvis, and burst outward from there, warming first my loins and finally my limbs.

Emily rode me for a minute or so, moving up and down, the pressure slowly releasing as each stroke was slower, more deliberate, but still intense. Her last down stroke was followed by Emily throwing her hair and head forward, over my shoulder, her shoulders bumping my chest and then her nipples burrowing into my flesh. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as the waves gradually subsided.

At some point, we simply rolled over and fell asleep, totally drained, still wrapped tightly together.

The next thing I remember is the smell of coffee, made as only Emily can, with fresh ground beans in a french press. She never shared her secret ingredient, always responding "just love" when I asked what else she added. Somehow she had slid out of our embrace to bring me a cup before I awoke. She handed me my cup and squatted next to me on the mattress, her cup travelling to her lips. Only then did I notice that she was still nude, and her nipples betrayed her excitement.

The hot tub supply house delivered the unit late the day before Jo was due to install it. I could not help noticing how the virile looking twenty something delivery guy, who kept staring at Emily. With the upturn in our sex life, she had developed a real "fuckpuppet" glow, and with not having had sex that day, her hormones were popping, like she was in heat.

"Looks like you really need a pool to cool off in, not a hot tub, lady," I heard the virile young installer joke as he and his partner, an older man with a pot belly and balding head, eased the tub off the forklift onto the deck.

I almost called out "she's no lady" in response, but that would be unfair to Emily- she was still MY lady, even though we had expanded our horizons to open up to extra-marital possibilities.

Emily proved that I had nothing to fear, chuckling, giving the youngster a withering glance and saying "If I did, I think your partner would be the one I'd want to share it with before I'd consider a washed up high school quarterback type. Older guys know all the right moves to please a woman. Anyway, you look like your best days are already behind you."

That shut the kid up. It also got the old guy's attention, his face popping up bearing a grin.

"Sorry, Pops," Emily continued, "but my hubby is all the man I really need. Besides, if I really want to get off with someone else, nobody knows how to please a woman better than another woman. Hubby does come close though, and I love how he tries harder."

'Well,' I thought to myself as I knotted my tie, 'if I must be second best, Jo is definitely worthy of being first choice.'

The fact that Emily included me in her play with Jo just made it that much sweeter. As I laced my shoes, I could not help but notice that my cock was tumescent, pressing against my belly.

That erection subsided before I got to the dinner, but the hormones still surged through my bloodstream, making me feel like a god- a minor deity perhaps, but a god nonetheless. I crushed the dinner meeting, heading home confident in my powers.

I wish that I could report that this was followed by another fuckfest, or at least that we ignited our passions that night, or the next morning, but no such luck. The anticipation of waiting for jo to be available to do the plumbing was almost unbearable.

Fortunately, my excited anticipation made the time fly by, and translated into positive energy in my business meetings. I think I earned enough just in those two days to pay for the hot tub.

The third morning, as Emily turned to face me, I saw that her eyes were glowing.

"So I called Jo," she explained. "She will pick up everything she needs today and come to install it tomorrow if you agree."

"But I have meetings. I will be out of the house all day."

"That's okay, I can be here."

I tried to hide my concern over what my two favourite females might get up to without me by sipping thoughtfully at my coffee. It was more curiosity than jealousy anyway, and, the jealousy was quickly overwhelmed with anticipation of joining in, and hope that Emily would later share the details of what I missed as fuel for future fucking.

"Who is getting the handcuffs?" I asked once I had recovered my composure.

"Turns out Jo's brother is a cop, so he gave her a couple of pairs of the real deal."

"I just hope she remembered to get the keys too."

That earned me a deep throaty dirty chuckle from Emily.

"I already invited her to stay for a barbecue and christening of the tub if you agreed."

"I just hope she doesn't get called away on an emergency."

"Maybe we better make sure she's the one cuffed to the tub railings."

That made me laugh, which was all the confirmation that Emily needed to allow her to quickly text Jo with the go ahead.

You might think that this would have led to a mighty fuckfest with my wife, occasionally looking out the sliding doors to the deck at the shrink wrapped spa, anticipating fun with Jo the next day, but that evening Emily was already asleep by the time I slid under the covers next to her. I briefly considered jerking off to tame by recurring erection, but held off, trying to save all my seed for the ladies, and dozed of with my heavy meat in my fist.

Emily was in the shower when I woke up- the same shower that Jo had fixed that first night we had played together. I wondered if my wife got as turned on as I did every time one of us used it, enjoying memories of that special occasion. My cock stiffened again, and only great self discipline stopped me pumping the piston right then.

I quickly dressed and had breakfast, leaving before Emily emerged, still wanting to save my sperm for later, and not wanting to face temptation. I left her a note on the counter just telling her how much I loved her, and how much I was looking forward to the hot tub, and the handcuffs. I did not add "and the plumber", but knew Emily well enough that I was sure it was implied.

My day went well, and quickly. I was luckily too busy to be distracted by trying to figure out what time Jo arrived, or even to fantasize about Jo and Emily trying out the handcuffs without me. I figured that more likely, Jo would focus on her actual plumbing work to get the tub up and running, and save the play time for after I got home.

The one thing that tossed me a bit off my game was the text mid-morning from Emily, informing me that Jo had arrived and was starting to work. My cock stiffened instantly, and I was glad that I was wearing loose fitting pants.

There was no time for vivid fantasies in my busy day, but the time flew by and soon I was driving home on auto-pilot, wondering what I would find. Was the hot tub ready? Was Emily handcuffed to a railing? Where both women hot and sweaty from a frantic round of Sapphic passion? Or would I walk in to find them intertwined in tongue locked lovemaking?

I started to strip out of my work clothes on the way from the car to the front door, not even caring if any of the neighbours got a free show. The house was silent, which was not surprising, as I expecting the ladies to be back on the deck, hopefully already enjoying the hot tub. I had intentionally not alerted them to my arrival. The possibility of walking out to find them in mid passion was a major turn on.

No such luck. I paused at the sliding door that led out from our bedroom to the deck, my tumescence straining against my boxers, the only clothing I still wore. I saw that Emily was sitting at the table, wearing a cute sundress. Jo was still doing some fiddling around the tub.

Despite the heat, she wore overalls similar to those she wore on our night service call for the shower. This time though she had undone the shoulder straps, allowing the bib to fall around her waist. On her upper body, she wore only a teeny weeny bikini top, two triangles and a few straps really, that just barely covered her nipples, which were fully engorged and seemed ready to pierce the thin fabric. Her skin shone with sweat from the exertion of installing the tub on a got sunny day.

My palm caressed my erection through my boxers. The head popped out the fly, followed by the shaft. I was cupping my balls, the only part of my equipment still enclosed, when Jo happened to look in my direction. A big grin spread over her elfin face.

Emily must have figured something was happening to please the plumber so much, so she swiveled her head and also saw me, my fist now closed round my swollen member.

That made my wife smile as she gave me a 'come hither' gesture. I slid open the door, nudging my boxers to the floor just before I stepped onto the deck. My erection led the way, bobbling in tempo with my heartbeats.

"Is that a heat seeking missile or a penis?" Emily giggled.

"Who cares as long as there is enough for both of us?" Jo responded before I could figure out which was a better answer.

"Always happy to share with you," Emily told Jo.

My wife then addressed me again. "I was going to suggest that you grab a glass of wine while the hot tub fills, but I think I have a better idea."

Emily glanced at her friendly plumber and gave Jo a nod and a wink, tipping her head in my direction.

Jo walked over to me and fell to her knees. She locked her bright eyes on my face and grinned. Her gaze shifted down to the organ growing inches from her mouth. "I've been dreaming about this all day. It is really incredible that I got any work done."

That sent a shiver up my spine, making my cock nod as if in agreement. Heck, it has a head, maybe it has a brain of its own. In which case, it thought the same as my bigger brain- who cares what Jo and Emily got up to earlier, it was my turn for sexy times.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12