The Plumber's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down below the floor boards and removed a woman's jewelry box, and then a package wrapped in gold foil paper before putting boards down and sliding the chest on the rug back in place. I would never guessed that there was a secret hiding place there; were there others hidden throughout the farm. Patrick stood and put the jewelry box on the dresser before walking over to me with the gold foil wrapped package.

"These angel's tears have never caressed a woman's neck. Now they shall caress yours'."

I removed the gold foil paper to reveal a red velvet box. I opened it and I was speechless. Patrick kissed my lips. The tears were now exposed, tears that remained hidden for so long; a tear of love from him, in him...along with a very long strand of white pearls, angel's tears that had to be at least one hundred inches long.

Patrick looped them over twice and put the pearls around my neck, where they rested between my breasts just reaching my belly button as I looked down. As I looked up, a single tear was running down his cheek as Patrick sought to compose himself.

I reached up and put my arms around my Blue Knight's neck. I kissed away his single, salty tear, tasting Patrick's precious love. I then sought his warm lips and kissed them.

I took Patrick's hands as he always does mine and kissed them, "Thank you, Blue Knight, your precious tear was the best gift I have ever received," and then still holding Patrick's hands, I raised his arms above his head so that I could take his tee shirt off. Once it was off I put Patrick's arms down and tousled his hair saying, "Close your eyes, Sweetheart."

*******************

I closed my eyes as Marie started kissing and licking her way down until she was on her knees before me. Marie unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, releasing my rock hard cock from its confinement. Smiling, naughtily, my love pulled my jeans down to my ankles for me to step out of and my boxer shorts were next.

Marie started licking the tip of my cock with her tongue, fluttering and teasing. I reached down with my eyes still closed burying my fingers in her soft thick hair, imagining it waist length as was my wife's. Marie was growing her hair long for me and that was a wonderful gift indeed.

Marie continued, licking the shaft and kissing my cock before she took it into her mouth and started sucking and licking with her tongue. Marie was driving me crazy and she knew it. She kept bringing me to the brink of an orgasm and then backing off.

My love took my hand and said, "Keep them closed, Sweetheart," as she led me over to the bed and helped me to lie down on my back while propping some pillows under my head, "You may open your eyes now." Marie was kneeling to the side looking down at me.

******************************

The sheer curtains on the window softened the late afternoon sunlight as it caressed her naked form. The pearls infused with Marie's aura, glowed softly, independent of any earthly light source as the nestled between her breasts.

My God, how I loved her. My carnal lust was reined in by my love for Marie, but it was no less intense; to hold my Queen close would suffice for now. I sat up to kiss her warm lips but Marie pushed me onto my back and straddled me, impaling herself on my rock hard cock.

I reached up and caressed and stroked Marie's firm round breasts. I caressed them with the pearls, adding my aura to hers, while Marie rode me. Marie's eyes were closed in ecstasy. This was new to me, a woman on top and I liked it. I moved along with her, matching Marie's rhythm, and thrusting upward, while helping to support her weight.

My beautiful Marie was as light as a feather. I waited for Marie's orgasm, holding back mine, a dam about to burst with a relentless flood of my seed to fill her womanhood.

Marie was wild as she rode me, bouncing up and down on my cock. Her head was thrown back, and Marie's hands were buried in her hair, pulling. She was moaning, and talking, "This feels so fucking good...your cock is so fucking hard, and I'm such a horny fucking bitch with you...oh God, I coming, I'm fucking coming...hold me, Patrick..I going to suck on your cock, suck on it, suck on it," as her orgasm took over. Marie then collapsed on top of me kissing my face over and over saying, "I love you Patrick, I love you, I love you..."

"I love you too, Marie," I interrupted, "Get on your hands and knees, I'm going fuck you hard, little bitch."

**************************

I love it when Patrick talks dirty when we are alone. I love being on top sometimes, and it didn't seemed to bother him a bit, and the pearls; Patrick rubbed my breasts with my pearls. It just got us both more excited and aroused. Patrick actually liked me being on top, good. There are lots of things I want to try with Patrick, all sexy and naughty things. He is going to fuck his little bitch hard now, me, and I'm going to fucking orgasm again.

**********************

Marie was still nice and wet. Her musky woman's scent was driving me crazy. I am going to pound my little bitch with my cock. It is my turn to come. I had no idea that she was about to come again, and after seeing my Marie in her pearls, I was insatiable as well. I was fucking Marie hard and deep, as she liked it, a bit rough. Marie is a woman not intimidated by a rough hard fucking. My wife Anne liked it slow and gentle, on our sides facing me or facing away; never on her hands and knees. I was never on top and neither was Anne. I am delighted that Marie is more adventurous.

*********************************

Patrick had me on my hands and knees. He was fucking me roughly and lustily with his big, hard stallion cock. I love the sound of his balls slapping my ass as he fucks me with the pure unrestrained lust that is so Patrick. He had his hand in my hair, pulling my head back. I love having my hair pulled when we fuck this way, and I love my Patrick.

*******************

Later, before bedtime, I am going to take a bath with him. Patrick doesn't know it yet. We will wash each other, change the water, and then just cuddle and talk. He is going to love my granite bathtub in Long Island. I have so many ideas, my mind is just swimming. We will then make love together and Patrick will be slow and gentle. We seem attuned to each other moods, it is just incredible.

*****************************

I had Marie moaning and panting and dirty talking as before. It felt so good to have mined after waiting for Marie's orgasm, but I was still hard. I continued pounding my Queen with my cock. Marie was practically screaming for me to pull her hair as I fucked her and we came together this time, collapsing on the bed in a satisfied heap.

******************

We lay together in a warm glow as Patrick ran his fingers through my hair. There was no need to speak. Patrick fell asleep, and I covered him with a sheet before I left him. I would let him sleep. Patrick had certainly earned it and was very considerate of me that way.

I took a quick shower to get ready to make my sauce. I then went outside to check on the horses. It was a good thing that I did. I am no expert on horses, but the brood mare was not acting right.

******************

Marie woke me from a sound sleep and a very pleasant dream. I was dreaming about my wife, Anne Marie. I often dream about her. I still love Anne and miss her. That love will never diminish in any way.

This nothing I will discuss with Marie. I want Marie to feel that she is the only woman in the world for me, and Marie is in this world. Anne would understand, my dear sweet, Anne Marie.

I was dreaming that Anne was visiting from heaven having been granted one day to say what was left unsaid before she died; that I should remarry. We were all eating dinner, Marie's sauce over manicotti with her marvelous meatballs.

It was a pleasant dinner. Marie and Anne were talking like old friends and I was basking in their love, warm and content. "Patrick, wake up. There is something wrong with the mare!"

********************

Patrick quickly dressed and we went out to the barn together. He said that the mare was in the early stages of parturition although a week early and obviously in distress. The signs were there, getting up and down, switching her tail, and sweating in the flanks. The mare then let loose with a stream of water, and Patrick added, "Yes, and frequent urination. I will stay with her for now. Please go call the vet. The number for Doc Phillips is on the refrigerator."

I was unable to get a person. I left a message on the answering machine and then I went to the barn to tell Patrick. I wasn't need there so I went inside to start my sauce. Patrick came in an hour later to call the owner. He could not get a hold of her either, and Sam was out of town visiting his sister. Although he didn't say so, Patrick looked worried.

We had broiled lamb chops, broccoli with olive oil and garlic, and baked potatoes for supper while the sauce cooked. I like to cook my sauce overnight and then have it sit in the fridge for a day for the spices to infuse their flavors. That is how Mom taught me.

Patrick was in and out of the barn all evening. He had his cell phone with him. At three o'clock in the morning Patrick came into the house and said, "I can't get a hold of anyone and the colt is in the wrong position. Susan will not answer her cell phone or home telephone, and I can't leave the mare.

I need Susan's help. She is experienced in these things. Doc Phillips took over her father's practice. You are going to have to go to her house and get her."

"It is three o'clock in the morning, what if Susan won't come?"

"Susan will come, Marie. If nothing else we are neighbors, and that is what folks around here do in emergencies. Please do this for me.

Susan's house was less than 2 miles up the road, and her red truck was parked in the driveway.

I rang her doorbell and waited...no answer. I pounded on the door and rang the doorbell, shouting," I know that you are home. Answer the door. I know we have our differences, that's why you didn't answer the telephone," still no answer, "Patrick told me the story about the time he hitchhiked, and you and your Mom picked him up.

"Go to hell!" Susan responded.

"Patrick told me what you did then. We can't get the Vet on the phone. The mare might die giving birth if you don't come. I have no idea how to help Patrick deliver a horse."

The front porch light came on. Susan opened, standing in the doorway glaring at me, "Patrick remembered that?"

"Yes he did," I answered.

"If Patrick told you, what did he buy his mother?"

"Patrick bought her White Shoulders dusting powder."

Susan sighed and said, "Don't expect me to invite you into my house. You can damn well wait on the porch while I get Dad's bag. And don't you dare thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'll be right out."

We didn't speak on the drive back. Susan went immediately to the barn and spoke quietly with Patrick. There was no point in me being there. I went back into the house to try to get Sam or the vet on the telephone. I was unsuccessful.

Patrick came back into the house around six in the morning. Thanks to Susan the mare and colt were doing fine. Patrick was explaining the technical stuff when Susan came into the kitchen to wash her hands.

We didn't speak. Susan looked at me and nodded, and I nodded back. I made us a pot of coffee. We all sat at the kitchen table with a cup keeping to our own thoughts. Patrick took Susan home.

While Patrick was gone, Sam finally got the message came to check on the horses. I made him breakfast, pancakes from scratch, and we talked awhile. I also invited Sam for sauce, and promised to call him later for the time.

After Sam left, I sat on the couch waiting for Patrick to return and I fell asleep. Patrick woke me with a kiss on the cheek, "Come on sleeping beauty, up to bed, we can both use it."

"Is everything alright with Susan? You were right, she did come. Why were you gone so long?"

"Susan will be fine. We talked in the barn, and then we talked in her kitchen. I want to sleep now," and Patrick took my hand and we went upstairs to sleep, both of us dropping off almost as soon as ours heads hit the pillow.

*************************

I woke up with Marie's arm around my waist. My love was sound asleep and Marie was as close as she could possibly get. Glancing at the clock on the dresser it was almost eight PM. The mare and the colt were fine thanks to Susan. That was a load off my mind in itself.

We talked and still remain friends on good terms. Susan promised to be civil with Marie, but she wanted something. If Marie and I parted ways, Susan might still be interested, but would keep her distance for now.

Women are so much more complicated than men, and if I live to be one hundred, I will never completely understand them. If I did understand the completely, they wouldn't be as interesting. This was between Susan and me and I will never tell Marie. However, neither will Susan.

I went downstairs to find Sam sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper, we have keys to each other's homes. "I got a hold of Doc Phillips. Doc has a broken foot. One of McCauley's Clydesdales stepped on it. It looks like Susan might be looking after things for awhile, short of major surgery of course.

That girl missed her calling and should have taken up where her Dad left off. I'll have the horses out in another 3 days when the roof on the barn will be done. Thanks for watching them. Did the girls get in another fight?"

"No, why would you say that?"

"Oh, no reason, except the last time it cost me money. McCauley saw your truck parked in Susan's driveway. He said you were there quite a long time. Did you poke her?"

"What kind of question is that, Sam?"

"It is pretty straight forward one. Did you poke her? I would have, who's to now?"

"Answer him, Patrick, did you poke Susan?"

I turned to see Marie standing behind me, and boy, she didn't look happy.

"I'm surprised at you, Patrick, how could you do that to Marie?"

*********************

"That's it, Patty, I'm leaving. Sam can you drive me to the bus station?"

"There is no sense in that now, Marie. There won't be any buses until tomorrow morning. You can stay at my place tonight if you like."

"Are you two nuts?" Patrick asked, incredulously, and it was all I could do to keep from laughing, "You're not going anywhere, Marie."

Sam however could not and started laughing, slapping Patrick on the back, "We got you, boy. You should have seen the look on your face."

"It isn't funny, Sam, and you of all people should know better. I would never do anything like that."

"We know, that, Sweetheart. Sam and I had a nice talk about you when you were at Susan's.

"I still think you are both nuts," Patrick said grinning, really being a good sport about it, "All this nonsense is making me hungry. I know just the thing I want to eat."

*******************

They ate like starving men, and I couldn't get enough compliments about my sauce, and especially for my meatballs. Mine are better than my Mom's if I do say so myself. Patrick went upstairs to soak in the tub and look at some new catalogs that came in the mail that day after we finished the dinner dishes.

When I went upstairs, Patrick was sound asleep in the bathtub. That was very understandable considering the big meal Patrick had earlier. When I leaned forward to wake him, Patrick opened his eyes and grabbed me, pulling me in with him clothes and all saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice, shame on me."

"Are you out of your mind?" I exclaimed, I've got my clothes on, and he started laughing. I shouldn't have gotten angry, but I did. I planned on an erotic bath with Patrick, not this, so I let loose with a string of profanities. Patrick just laughed and said, "Be a good sport, Marie. You had your little joke, and I didn't get mad."

But I was mad, and I fought him trying to break free. "Let go of me, damn it," Patrick was like an octopus and no matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't get loose. The more I struggled the more he laughed and kissed me, so I bit him his arm.... regretting it immediately.

"God bless you, Marie," he said, quietly, letting go and standing "I was only playing and I was careful not to hurt you." I was thinking, 'Well, Marie, now you have gone and done it. You just might learn how far too far is.'

I scrambled out of the tub getting water all over the floor. I slipped and would have fallen if Patrick hadn't reached out and caught my house dress. "You have gone too far, Marie. Even Anne knew her limits."

"I'm sorry, Patrick, I got carried away. I didn't mean to bite you that hard." Patrick grabbed a towel and slowly toweled off, looking at me. I followed him into the bedroom.

"Will you please talk to me? What do I have to do to make things right?" He didn't say anything until he was dressed.

"I love you, Marie," Patrick said while pulling on his boots, "But I will no longer tolerate you attempting to hit me, let alone actually biting me. You will learn to keep your temper in check."

Patrick got up and walked downstairs. I followed him not sure what to do. He was so calm. Patrick didn't rant and rave or swear because that is not his way. "I'm going for a walk. Can you guess what is going to happen when I get back? Make up your mind what you want to do."

Patrick walked out the front door quietly pulling it shut behind. I would have felt better if he slammed it. What did Patrick mean when he said, "Make up your mind what you want to do?", and what was going to happen when Patrick got back?

'Stop kidding yourself, Marie', I thought, 'You know what's going to happen and you have it coming. There is only one thing to do, try and butter him up when he gets back.'

********************

I went upstairs to be ready when Patrick returned. I showered and washed and dried my hair and then curled it for him. Patrick loves playing with my hair. Curls would be a nice sexy touch. Thank God, I finally had makeup. I took my time, going for a sexy and sultry look, putting on the blood red lipstick that Patrick chose for me.

I found a beautiful red silk sheer chemise in the bottom drawer of his wife's dresser wrapped in white tissue paper. I wondered if Anne wore it for special occasions, like when she pushed Patrick too far. I had to smile at that thought, especially when I unconsciously touched my bottom.

The chemise was short and very sexy with a floral design and lace trim. It had a slit in the hem to mid-thigh, and came with matching G-String panties. On closer inspection, it appeared that they had never been worn, perfect. It was if they were waiting for such an occasion as this. When I put them on they fit like a second skin.

Everything was perfect except for one little thing, the hair on my pussy. Although I keep it trimmed and shaped it didn't look right with the G-String. Would Patrick approve if I shaved it all off? I decided to surprise him.

Going back into the bathroom, I spread a towel on the floor and carefully cut of the bulk of my pussy hair with scissors. It occurred to me that when we went shopping that I remembered my pink four blade lady razors, but I forgot my shaving gel. Before we went shopping I was using Patrick's razor and Dove soap on my legs.

Well, when in Rome do as the Romans do. I borrowed Patrick's shaving brush and shaving soap to whip up a nice hot lather in the bowl. The boar bristle soapy brush really felt nice on my pussy, and I lathered and shaved twice until I my pussy was as smooth as baby's bottom.

As I stood in front of the mirror rubbing my bald pussy with my fingers, I was thinking, 'I wonder if Patrick would like to shave me down here. I like the nice clean feeling and I think I'll keep my pussy this way.'