The Poisonous Cuckoo - Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sense movement to my left. Not of the headlights of the Rolls Royce but of the attractive blonde in the purple ball gown. She sits alone on a low wall as she cups her hands around the orange spark of a cigarette lighter before taking a long drag on the freshly lit cigarette.

She doesn't seem to notice me at first as she perches elegantly in a crossed legged position as she slips the lighter and a packet of cigarettes into the pocket of a long black overcoat. Absentmindedly as I observe her she draws in another lungful of nicotine laced smoke.

I'm immediately drawn to the high heeled black ankle strap heels she wears, possible more so her toned leg that extends from her slender ankle all the way up to her dark denier clad lower thigh that's exposed by the revealing slit in the deep purple dress that covers her slender frame under the long black jacket. She finally looks up as she blows the exhaled smoke out in a thick plume that rises into the night sky.

I offer little more than a nod of recognition, noting how she shivers a little despite the thickness of the overcoat draped over her shoulders. With a gentle smile earned from her as my eyes come to rest upon hers. Her petite tear drop Face is framed by honey blonde straight hair.

"Mr Halliday..." she confidently offers rising elegantly to her full height and extending a slender hand towards me, "...Kara... Kara Taylor... we've not met before I'm Regional Sales Manager for the South West."

"Ah Kara..." I respond unable to resist my eyes glancing back down to the thigh split in the long satin dress as she steps forward and I take her hand in mine shaking it gently. "You've had a strong year... highest achiever nationally if I'm not mistaken."

I note the slight blush to her cheeks, her modesty is no where near as endearing as her physical appearance as my methodical mind places a name to a regularly updated spreadsheet report I receive in respect to the numbers garnered by the team of Regional Sales Managers that spread across the country.

When my eyes meet the blondes, who I would place in her mid to late twenties, she offers me a look caught between unease and surprise at my recognition.

"Hard work and attention to detail," Kara immediately and confidently offers fixing me with pale eyes that are exaggerated by dusky grey and blue shades of make up that compliment the dress beneath her long overcoat.

Until this moment such was my sterile hands off approach to investment at Clarkson Cooper I knew nothing of any note about Kara. She represented little more than a name and the register of numbers captured in her name for figures such as revenue, margin earned and performance percentages to target

"Enjoying the evening Kara?" I offer

"It's not exactly my idea of enjoyable," she unashamedly and sardonically offers, before a sudden wide-eyed fear grips her as she realises the offence she may cause. "Not that I'm not grateful... just that well such events are all a little too ...contrived ...forced."

I warm to her more and more on every word. My eyes continue to cast over her slender frame, I can't help but note how she continues to shiver in the cold damp night air. An urge to reach out and button the jacket and fasten the loose belt of the coat grips me. Resisting such desire for fear of how such inappropriate physical touch could be construed.

"I couldn't agree more..." I state honestly, acting now as much by impulse as anything else as I hear a familiar sounding vehicle slowly approach. "So, what would constitute fun for you Kara?"

I speak without forethought, I let my instinct guide me. Watching as she drops the glowing barely smoked cigarette to the floor and stubs it out whilst blowing smoke away from my direction high into the cold damp air as George pulls the Rolls Royce level with the flight of concrete steps that we stand atop of.

The lack of professionalism, the potential ramifications of the weakness of desire I recognise but in this moment I choose to ignore such thoughts as a superficial lust begins to controls my thoughts, my words and my actions.

"On that..." Kara Taylor replies narrowing her eyes as she in turn looks me up and down, before taking a step closer, "...I'm entirely open to suggestion."

I look around to ensure we are not observed. Taking a step away from her towards the waiting vehicle before I look back into her eyes and offer

"In that case... might I make a suggestion?"

**********

"Fuck... yess... yessss"

Her voice fills the dimly lit room.

"Oh my fucking god yesss... Oh my fucking god keep fucking me...keep fucking me." Kara Taylor implores as I watch her arms stretch out up above her body as she presses her palms firmly to the dark wooden head board of the King Size Bed.

Her whimpers and whines, intersperse with her constant verbal commentary.

My back arches as knelt between her parted legs I grip her slender waist and fuck her harder and faster. I don't do so at her bequest but purely with a need for my own gratification.

"Fuck me... oh fuck me..." she continues, "Oh my god you're going to make me cum ...oh fuck yes you're going to make me...cum."

As she lays beneath me her young toned body locks out tightly and her hips press firmly down against my hips, holding a position, pressed against me, so as I can feel the undeniable tension building within her as I penetrate her deeply. A bright pink flush spreading over her pale slender neck and chest as she cranes her head back and gives herself to me.

We had barely entered the town house let alone made it to the master bedroom before I had her stripped her of the figure-hugging purple satin dress that now lay discarded in the bedroom doorway. Stripping her pressed to the doorway to reveal exquisite sheer lingerie that I had taken little time to fully appreciate as I had just as hastily stripped her of underwear as her dress while accepting her enthusiastic hurried kisses. Opaque hold up stockings now being the only clothing she wore as her long legs wrap tightly around my waist as she lies on the bed beneath me.

There had been no consent sought as to what would play out, intent between us had been clear even given the silent awkwardness that had grown in the back seat of the car as George had driven us here from the party venue. I had considered a quiet little late night drinking establishment that I knew well not far from the town house we had arrived at a little before eleven thirty. Deciding against the pit stop in face of the desire of hurried impatient carnal need.

Eyes meeting silently the moment she had crossed the threshold and I had closed the front door on the dark wintry night. I'd led her straight up two flights of stairs to the property's master bedroom, silent anticipation building within in me on each step me had traversed.

Stripped to only her stockings she had taken a line of cocaine I'd cut on the bed side table without hesitation. Her eyes glazing even as she had sunk to her knees and offered oral pleasure, getting me fully erect deep within her mouth before we'd commenced the first throes of a frantic unrestrained fuck.

Her mouth parting on gasps of pleasure as I'd taken her in nothing more elaborate that the missionary position with a furious need. That being the last time the blonde had been silent. She had soon found her voice, that constant droning voice.

"Fuck me Markus... fuck me... fuck me," she implored through gritted teeth as she pressed her body down against mine to gain deeper penetration.

Her rasping commentary continued as her neck cranes even further back and her eyes screw shut, Her voice grating like nails down a black board now, her constant voice and vulgar verbal demands akin to an amateur pornographic performer. The difference being you can find the mute button on screen if the Pornhub audio is distracting.

"Use me.... Fuck me," Kara pleads as I kept up a hard fast style whilst desperately failing to shut out her constant increasingly crass intrusion as I focus on gaining a climax that justifies the sordid liaison.

My hands leave her hips and fall over her outstretched wrists. I pin her as I attempt to gain control that will permit my wanton urge. Visually stretched out beneath me my dick lancing her young, toned body she's perfect. I know already though, I fully appreciate even as I thrust brutally away in response to her demands, Kara won't satisfy me, she won't fulfil my desire. She won't make me cum.

"Fuck... fuck.. fuck," Kara hisses as I exert control over her tense body, feeling her clench her pelvic muscles around my constant deep thrusts.

"Cum for me... cum for me," she begs as if to mock the unspoken dilemma I face.

The necessity of the applied latex condom that separates us makes her request not impossible but also does little to assist my performance.

I keep fucking her, dropping over her and pinning her wrists as I use her, not to meet her request but to attempt to claim her as I'd imagined from the moment I'd set eyes on her. The young blonde one of very few highlights from the mundane little soirée I'd felt obliged to attend. There had been another, one other who I tried not to think of or dwell on in this moment. That such highlight would have been far too unachievable within the context of the night.

"You can... you can fuck me... in ... in every hole..." Kara crassly rasps as I press high into her cutting her own words short with a gasp of pleasure before I resume a fast rhythm

My tantric style keeps her enthused as she bucks and writhes beneath me. I keep her hands pinned as she intermittently attempts to break free and assume control.

Her hips bear down she positions herself against me, seeking what she desires herself from our highly illicit encounter, until within a short matter of time I feel her body react.

Kara's panting breath rising to a crescendo as her back arches. I keep fucking her, I give her what she desires then ease off in order to prolong and keep her held on the cusp of her orgasm with my dick slipping back from her viscously trembling body.

My attempt fails as Kara's voice finally falls silent, lost on a pained held breath. As I feel her body react I press myself deep into her, impaling her perfect toned body deep, just prior to the soak of her release seeping from her over my pelvis.

"Oh my fucking god.... Oh my fucking god" Kara harshly whispers as I take no opportunity to prolong our coital position and slip from her sweat soaked body rolling from her onto my back on the cooler unsoiled side of the bed.

I glance over to her lay there beside me as her exposed ample breasts rise and fall on exhausted breath.

"Did you... did you cum?" Kara enquires without turning to face me.

"Yes..." I instantly lie, unwilling to dwell on my disappointment. "...about the exact moment that you did."

The satisfied dirty little grin that etches across her flushed face amuses me.

"I need... I need the little girls room," Kara offers.

"Door to your left," I offer rolling onto my side to face her, spurring an ache in my balls in protest that I've failed to unload, or rather Kara has failed to gain my release.

I watch as she swings her lithe body into a seated position on the edge of the bed, my eyes then drawn to the impressive wet patch that's spilled from her across the light grey top sheet of the bed. At least one of us appears to have enjoyed ourselves. Slipping her bedraggled hold up stockings from her legs she drops them both onto the bed before standing and padding soft footed across the bedroom to the adjoining en-suite shower room.

As I take in her toned frame and pert porcelain buttocks I can't help but wonder how she never gained my release, immediately knowing that her increasing verbal commentary come demands had hugely contributed as I slip the rubber sheath from my dick and drop the prophylactic onto the floor beside the bed.

Hearing her in the bathroom, with the tap running at full, failing to disguise the sound of her heavily urinating my instant thought is to how long she will likely be and do I have enough time to masturbate in order to gain the much-needed release. As I hear the toilet flush I appreciate somewhat disappointedly that I wouldn't have close to enough time before a sordid moment of inspiration grips my mind.

Taking one of her stockings I rise off the bed myself and adjust myself as the en-suite door opens and she steps unashamedly naked towards me. Kara's pale blue eyes dropping immediately to the full erection still stood proudly pointed in her direction.

A mischievous grin passing her lips as she brushes past me and without seeking my permission she crouches next to the bedside table in order to inhale another line of cocaine via the rolled note left on the glass surface. Something within the brief act I construe as petulant, she irrationally and very easily irks me once again. Taking a moment to compose my reaction I let the moment pass as I step up behind her.

As she rises, wiping the back of her right hand under her nostrils she deliberately backs her naked body against me. Her right hand reaching behind her as she does so, an action that unwittingly suits my increasing desire as she gently wraps slender fingers around my still fully erect length.

"Round two so soon?" she playfully purrs.

"I'm good to go if you are..." I state dropping my head over her left shoulder and kissing the cool pale skin of her shoulder, "....let's mix it up a little."

"Mix what up... what do you..."

Kara's words fail her as I take a step back extracting myself from her caress and immediately wrap the sock end of her nylon stocking around her extended right wrist.

"Oh kinky," she offers but not as confidently as she might imagine as I subtly guide her left hand into the small of her back, I feel the slight tension that grips her body from the uncertainty of what's to follow.

Holding her left wrist to her right I wrap the nylon stocking tightly around and through her slender wrists. Drawing them together firmly before I tie a knot from the silicone lined inner part of the stocking to the darker denier toe,

I watch as she silently tests the restraint she suddenly feels herself under. While Kara pulls gently at the simple and effective bond her breath becomes quicker, increasingly shallow and nasal, her mouth finally falls silent as her lips hesitantly press together.

My mind dwells on utilising the second stocking that casually lays discarded across the bed, every action I make as Kara stands before me is impromptu, every thought process raging now though to claiming her once more and fulfilling the aching desire to gain climax from this simple hook up, I don't consider why she's failed to make me cum I fixate on how she

will make me cum.

With barely a moments thought I turn her to face the bed, my right hand coming to rest across the back of her neck as I guide her, as I press her, forward. Kara reacts she doesn't resist she simply lets me guide her. Taking unsteadily to her knees until she is knelt before me on the bed facing out across the width of the dishevelled sheets.

Snatching the remaining stocking I continue to act on instinct wrapping the garment as tightly around and through her ankles as I have her wrists.

"Markus..." she breathlessly whispers "...I've never..."

"It's a first for me..." I smirk feeling a raging desire burn through me as I secure a crude knot that holds the blonde's ankles together.

Straddling the backs of her calves I snatch from the bedside table a condom that sits amongst the lines of cocaine. Tearing open the foil in haste as I slip the latex sheath over my dick. Stroking my dick in my right hand as my left hand extends and I push her bound body forward harshly causing Kara to gasp as she falls across the bed.

"Fuck" she utters as she is left prone face down across the bed, her shoulders meeting the edge of the bed leaving her head hung over the side of the mattress.

Dropping my body over hers I act swiftly pressing against her guiding my dick between her pale thighs. Finding her despite how the restraint and her body position holds her legs together. Penetrating back deep into the damp warmth between the folds of flesh between her legs I cause her to cry out in surprise and the voraciousness of my penetration.

Her arms pull at her restraint as she seeks to brace herself against me, she cannot. I slowly stir my hips as I thrust enthusiastically from the outset on commencing her second fuck of the night.

"Fuck... oh fuck... be gentle" she requests on an already slightly breathless tone.

"I'll try to be," I offer unreassuringly as I continue to thrust.

Moments later keeping myself buried in her I kneel either side of tops of the backs of her thighs. With my left hand pressing down through an extended arm on the back of Kara's neck I press her body down against the bed as I achieve an angle of penetration that causes me to groan out loud such is the stimulus it provides.

Leaning over her my right hand pressing into the back of her right thigh I fuck her with a heightened pace.

Kara falls verbally silent as her body surrenders laying still in my grip, the only sound to fill the room is the constant slapping of my pelvis to her ass and her rasping breath that is intersected by whimpers and grunts as I ravage her body for my need.

The dominance I exert inspires me, using her as at my own hand she lays bound across the bed. My hips begin to roll and fuck uncontrollably. Kara's reaction seems to spur me even further, the contrast of her performance so stark in comparison to the noisy energetic physical display she'd given only ten to fifteen minutes earlier.

A performance that had failed to inspire and induce a reaction from me. Now though I struggle to exert any form of restraint as I use Kara to gain the release I'd expected from our earlier encounter.

My own breath guttural and laboured as I exert myself, my heart racing on the physicality Kara's body absorbs on every rapid deep thrust I now extol.

"Markus... Markus..." she gasps beneath me.

In reaction I let go of her hip and reach my right hand around her head clamping it over her jaw and smothering her words in the palm of my hand.

Her shock stifled pleas are indiscernible through the vice like grip I apply. Keeping my left hand clamped around the back of Kara's slender neck through her honey blonde hair I ravish her. Unleashing as I hold her in my total control.

Uncaring for my physical performance, hell bent only on my desperate and selfish need to climax.

A climax that does not take long as I use her prone body, the ache in my balls that had been there since she'd failed to make me cum earlier rages now. Raging against the physical goading I now provide myself. Holding off as best I can in the pleasure of this excruciatingly heightened experience which can barely have lasted minutes.

Lancing myself as deep into Kara as I can I surrender to my mind and my body's desire.

"Good girl" I harshly offer, "Good girl".

Letting go of a shuddering climax I feel my balls finally release, my body trembling as I let my hands go from Kara's jaw and neck simultaneously. Her head falls forward on a sated gasp of her own as I hold myself over her and in her, letting every last drop of semen slip from me into the protection the condom offers.

Kara remains silent and breathless from my intensity, acting on a sudden wave of guilt at my callous selfish act I sit back across her legs and begin to frantically pull at the knot that holds her bound wrists. As I loosen the improvised restraint of the stocking she pulls her wrists free to simply let her arms fall limply to her sides as I slip from her and back up on to my feet as she remains prone across the surface of the bed.

"That... that was intense" Kara offers as she finally stirs, rolling her flushed body onto her back and I note the wet blue green eyes that look up at me.