The Poisonous Cuckoo - Secrecy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite certain recognition of what's to play out next the hitched little squeal Sara emits as I slip the second clamp, that attaches on a chain to its counterpart, over her left nipple is as pleasing to me as it seems to be painful for her.

"I assume like cocaine... you've never done anything like this before either?" I enquire as I step around Sara admiring the hold I have over the young girl.

"Nowhere fucking near," Sara responds, the tone of her voice audibly impacted by the mild pain I assume the clamps over her nipples must induce. "What... what now?"

"Now..." I state on a lowered tone as I move to stand behind her, noting her little flinch as in her enforced darkness she appears to have lost track of where I was now stood, "...Now I would like to fuck you with as much intensity as you fucked me down stairs."

Despite her blindfold Sara turns her head along her right shoulder towards my voice.

"You can try," she offers with a grin that belies the quiet young girl I had assumed her to be.

Her challenge accepted ten minutes later I release her from my grip. Having been held up knelt facing forward across the bed with my hands hooked under her shoulders I had claimed her roughly from behind. Sara's sweat-soaked body falls forward across the mattress, her cuffed hands unable to break her fall.

My dick slipping from her body as I release her and look down between her parted fishnet and boot clad legs with satisfaction. Casting my eye across her exposed vagina through the torn gusset of her tights as my heavy deposit of ejaculate slowly leaks from her.

My mind and body sated having brutally claimed her perfect young body.

**********

Soft sunlight streams through the windows through undrawn curtains, a rectangle of sun light creeps towards the base of the bed.

I watch her as she sleeps. Sara Anderson's young body, every inch of which is now familiar to me, lays across the bed naked as she recovers in an exhausted sleep.

Memories of the intensity of the night that had lasted into the early hours flooding my conscience as I recall the passion, intensity and intimacy. Both restrained and unrestrained we had claimed one another across the night upon the bed, upon the bedroom floor and within the adjoining shower room amongst scolding water and heavy condensation before falling exhaustedly asleep in one another's arms upon the king-size bed.

The urge to reach out and trace my fingers across the contours of her slender body is overwhelming, her long dark hair spills across both her face and her pillow. On the bedside table next to her sit the handcuffs and the leather blindfold as a reminder of reality as opposed to the perception of a wild fantasy dream.

On my bedside table I hear my phone silently vibrate. Reaching awkwardly over I procure the phone and open the WhatsApp message received.

•Hope you enjoyed your Dinner last night

Are you free this afternoon I've an opportunity to slip away if you are? •

I look from my phone screen to the daughter of the sender of the message. As free as my plans are at this stage for the whole weekend I contemplate the compromise of the circumstances. My thumb gently taps reply and then spells out a quick apologetic response based on a lie of plans to attend a last minute invite to corporate hospitality at a football match.

I watch as three little dots ripple on an immediate reply.

•Too bad... Monday as arranged?•

I type an equally quick response consisting of the three words of Jana Anderson's message but without a question mark.

•Monday as arranged•

I set my phone back down as I hear Sara gently stir to my right hand side. Turning my attention towards her I hide my phone as she turns over in the bed to face me.

"Good morning" I softly offer.

"Good morning" Sara responds with a bashful little smirk.

"Is this the point where you apologetically run out on me?" I contemptuously offer.

I watch the smirk that plays across her sleepy features as she props her body up on her elbows as the sheet slips to reveal her exquisite ample breasts.

"Now why would I do that?" The twenty-two-year-old asks, "And deny myself further pleasures."

I climb across the bed and hold a position over Sara while she slips her arms gently around my neck and parts her legs beneath me. Her eyes look into mine all the while. An innocent doe fullness to her features in the brightness that slowly fills the room as I feel my arousal grow.

"Although I presume this our little secret?" She softly states.

The complexity of the situation I have created floods my mind. The adultery of Simon Anderson's wife compounded the immorality of his daughter.

None the less a devilish smirk plays across my lips as I press my dick slowly into Sara's accepting body.

"That might be in best interest."

*********************************

Chapter Five - Home Pleasures

*********************************

Sophie detests the control of the lead. Nevertheless, she walks obediently at my side as we traverse the pavement headed along the row of terraced town houses.

As we approach home a silver BMW 1 Series pulls up to the kerb a little way ahead of us. It's only by virtue of line of sight that I witness Callista Sykes step out of the vehicle and head causally up the steps to the property that directly neighbours my own.

Dressed casually, as she often seems to be, in running shoes, navy figure hugging leggings and a denim jacket that buttons over a white t-shirt.

"Afternoon neighbour" I offer not wishing to appear ignorant as Sophie and I head up the concrete steps to our own door and she fumbles for keys in a large handbag that sits over her shoulder.

"Oh... uh...Hi there." Callista offers as she looks over at me from heavy weary looking eyes, finally locating her keys which she clutches tightly in her right hand.

"You know I never did invite you and your boyfriend over for that Coffee..." I offer slipping my own key into the lock of the door with ease. "...perhaps we could make it dinner sometime?"

"Well..." Callista offers as I dwell on her natural beauty, having already taken the opportunity to admire once more her toned legs that are accentuated by the tightness of her leggings, "...slight problem with that... Anwar and I... well we separated."

She offers the statement with a sympathetic but awkward little smile. I find her choice of words a little odd, separated seeming to suggest a more complex relationship than the one I assumed they held. I've seen very little of him, of either of them to be fair since they moved in some weeks ago now. My original offer to Callista had been nothing but genuine; I like to get to know those who live around me. Such a notion in an increasingly sterile world has almost become old fashioned and antiquated. A sense of community is a tradition I cling to and always seek to uphold.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." I offer sincerely as I push open the front door and release Sophie of the restraint of her lead, "...the offer still stands though."

Even as I double down on my offer, I appreciate the awkwardness it may constitute.

"Thank you," Callisto offers as spots of rain start to fall, "I've quite a bit doing on at the moment with well with..."

I can clearly see the hurt in her eyes now, the raw emotions that sit barely contained beneath the surface.

"I understand," I offer with a shrug of my shoulders, "I've been there... if there's anything you need we're right here."

I look to my feet to where I assume Sophie to be, only to find her squeezing through the gap of the door.

"Well I'm here," I offer shaking my head at Sophie's callousness, a brief interaction that does bring a hint of a genuine smile to Callista's lips.

"Thank you," she rather bashfully offers before without any further conversation I turn and head through the open door into the Town House closing the door behind me as Sophie pads along the hallway to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later I sit at the desk in my study, sipping from a freshly brewed mug of dark strong coffee as I concentrate on the faces of those present on the Teams call. The screen of my monitor split three ways between the senior staff of Clarkson Cooper. Matt Atkinson the companies Finance Director sits in an office presumably at the companies' head quarters accompanied by Operations Director Frank Anderson, Magdalene Brewer the companies HR Director who I have called to the meeting sits alone looking to be working in an office separate to Matt and Frank. Sat clearly behind the steering wheel of a car with a phone balanced on his dashboard is Alex Jacob's the UK Sales Director,

Simon Anderson is the last to join the meeting. As his camera sets live as the screen divides into quadrants. I can see he's casually dressed and sits within the recently renovated kitchen that he seems to insist on showing off at every opportunity, but to which nobody appears to pass comment. A question on why he's opted to work from home as opposed to the office, given the serious nature of the meeting is mentally noted. I cannot chastise too much as perhaps I should have made the short trip to be present in person myself. Given the last-minute nature of the meeting it is possible that Simon has simply followed my lead.

"So everyone..." I announce with very little opportunity to allow the mundanity of small talk, "...purpose of todays meeting is I would suspect be quite obvious given the frankly alarming end of quarter numbers released yesterday... Matt can you recap the top level numbers for us?"

I don't listen to the reported figures, I already know them, as should all of the calls participants. As I watch their faces I observe Simon Anderson distracted by something within the same room as him, something off camera. More particularly my interest is peaked as it transpires he is distracted by someone. I watch as Jana Anderson briefly steps into the view of the camera and rather unprofessionally, on his behalf, kisses her husband on the cheek before moving gracefully back out of shot.

I let a slight smirk cross my lips as I look down to handwritten notes across the desk I sit at. A smirk that nobody appears to notice, and that nobody would appreciate given the hideous truth of the situation.

An hour into the scheduled hour and fifteen minutes meeting it has become painfully clear how in denial Simon Anderson was as to the plight of Clarkson Cooper. His ability to try and only see the positives of the dire situation was somewhat admirable, the trait almost as infuriating though as his subsequent ability to ignore the obvious and perhaps irreversible decline of the business he claimed to be so proud of and personally invested in.

Distracted and absorbed within the call I am caught a little off guard when I hear the doorbell mere moments before Sophie starts barking loudly at the shrill echo of the bell as it passes on an echo along the hallway.

"Excuse me a moment please..." I announce over Simon who seems hellbent on disputing the numbers collated by Frank Anderson in respect to available storage space in one our costliest Warehouses, "...I've a delivery at the door".

Standing from my desk I step away leaving the video camera on to project an image of the back of my empty chair as it slowly pirouettes around. Crossing the hallway I offer reassurance to Sophie on the intrusion into her afternoon nap before I ease open the front door.

"Afternoon," Jana Anderson offers with a smile.

"Good afternoon," I offer as she steps in and I close the door behind her.

Dressed in a long dark grey overcoat that belts tightly around her midriff the heel of her black knee high boots echoes on tiled hallway floor as she turns, draws me into an embrace and kisses me with a passionate warmth.

I pull away from her kiss, looking down into her dark eyes, the perfect angles of her face framed by her brown hair, that's been straightened and appears to be a slightly darker shade than when I had seen her only three days previous.

"The meeting is still dragging on..." I offer apologetically, "...And you're a little early."

"Sorry," Jana offers on a hushed tone as I press past her back towards the study.

"Come on through," I offer quietly as I lead the way and step back into the room, headed for the desk without paying Jana any further attention.

Looking to the clock in the corner of the screen I appreciate that we are now close to hideously over running with no natural conclusions presenting themselves. As I look up I watch as Jana perches herself on the edge of the dark red sofa sat against the wall. I offer her a subtle look that I appreciate would be more than apparent to anyone on the call, as would possibly have been the strike of her heels in the hardwood floor as she entered the room.

"Look everyone..." I state authoritatively, "...We could go around in circles all afternoon on the details, but I think that the bottom line is that in terms off capacity and volumes, the most sensible suggestion is to lapse the Stockwell site and transfer all stock into Matfield... Do we agree?"

I note the silent nods even if everyone is reluctant with the significance of the decision. A unanimous agreement save for from Simon Anderson

"Could we not just hold off one more quarter and let the Sales teams..."

"No Simon..." I cut across him as I look up to his Wife, "...we need to be ruthless."

I glance back to the screen and watch the silent shake of his head.

"Magdalene as unfortunate as this is can you begin the process of consultation and issue notification of redundancy process to all effected staff by the end of today."

"I've a communication drafted," Magdalene Brewer confirms. "It will be distributed within the hour."

"Very good," I respond as I pick my mobile from the surface of the desk as Simon starts to plead for mercy for the hundred or so employees whose jobs are at risk. The same line of argument offered twice already since the start of the call, as I tap out a simply three-word message that I send to Jana's mobile.

•Lose the jacket•

As Magdalene responds to Simon, I watch as Jana glances to the phone clutched in her left hand. As she looks up to me she shakes her head a little. Ensuring that nobody focusses on me via the video call I offer a nod of my head towards her.

With my decision made my focus on the Teams call wains, by the distraction I now take. My eyes looking over the monitor towards Jana Anderson as she slowly rises to her boot clad feet. I continue to watch as she unbuttons the jacket then tugs at the tight belt around her middle, once unbuckled the jacket spills open to reveal a tantalising glimpse of what lies beneath.

"I just wish there was an alternative," Simon Anderson offers.

I see Jana hesitate at the sound of his voice, as he sits alone in their family kitchen.

"I'm sorry Simon..." I offer as Jana slips the dark grey coat from her shoulders and lets it fall to the floor, "...I deeply regret this course of action."

Jana stands before me dressed in only a black bra with red lace detail, matching black panties and a black suspender belt that attaches to dark sheer stockings, topped with red lace that clad her legs from mid thigh until they meet her stylish leather boots.

"I'm afraid I've prior commitments..." I offer to the five senior employees of Clarkson Cooper who concentrate on my face now. "...let's wrap this and put a further meeting in the schedule for Friday to discuss the feedback we'll undoubtedly receive... you can reach me by mobile if you need to before then."

I start to rise from the desk as I hurriedly draw a line under proceedings.

"Thanks everyone.... Bye." I offer and exit the call without another word.

My focus falls immediately on Jana's lingerie clad body as I step towards her with purpose.

"I had no idea things had gotten so bad..." Jana comments, obviously having overheard the latter exchanges, "...Simon said everything was turning around."

There's a look of concern to her features, a concern and a distraction I do not need her to focus on as I pull her into my arms.

"There's nothing to worry about" I falsely state.

Jana gasps as I turn her viciously without warning, pressing her towards the sofa until I guide her onto her stocking covered knees as I step up behind her. On outstretched arms against the back of the sofa she holds her body up for me gasping once more as I hoist down her satin underwear.

I strike with passion, entering her from behind harshly as she braces and takes me deep into the tight warmth of her clenched cunt.

Stood behind her as she presses back and her panting breath soon fills the room as I use Jana Anderson to relieve the tension and pressure of the previous hour and twenty minutes.

It's only after ejaculating in her that I note how the red soles of her knee high black boots complement the black and red colour scheme of her expensive looking lingerie set.

Such attention to detail pleases me as with my hands sunk into the smooth pale skin of her hips I hold myself deep in her sated breathless body.

***********

I watch her as she sits on the edge of the bed

Her hair nowhere near as perfectly straight as it had been on arrival as she attaches the stocking that she has slid over her left thigh to the clip of the suspender belt.

Propped up on my elbow with the black sheet of the bed barely covering my slowly subsiding erection I watch her as my body recovers from the exertion of the last forty five minutes.

"I'm going to be late," Jana offers looking to the slender gold wrist watch she wears around her left wrist.

"Will he notice?" I casually respond not taking my gaze off her as she bends forward to take her right boot from the floor at the base of the bed.

"Do you not think he'll need me tonight after what you've done?" Jane states turning her head sharply back along her shoulder towards me.

"What closing one of his Warehouses..." I offer sitting up in the bed a little, "...or fucking his Wife twice.

"Don't," Jana sneers.

As her eyes sharply narrow I appreciate immediately that I've overstepped the mark. She presses herself up off the bed on zipping her second boot along the inside of her calf. She turns her head away refusing to look at me as her shoulders rise and fall on angry sharp inhales and exhales

"How can you be so crass..." Jana states turning slowly towards me, "...Don't ever think I don't care for him ...that I don't love him ...that business ...his family, they are his greatest passions."

Contemplating her words for a moment, I don't consider the truth of my statement but I do appreciate her argument. For all the time we have spent together, time usually spent in carnal sordid highly charged sexual activity over the last four months she has always returned to her husband, she still wears his ring around her finger. I will survive and even benefit from Simons Anderson's business being downsized to avoid being foreclosed. Simon and his family will be understandably and heavily impacted if as I suspect this is just the first cut and that likely subsequent cuts will be as brutally harsh if not fatal to the logistics business he depends on.

"Where does he think you are?" I offer quietly not wishing to dwell on such semantics.

"Shopping," she remorsefully offers.

The thought of suggesting she needs a dress to complete her chosen ensemble does sarcastically pass my mind. I hold comment as she offers a weak smile to punctuate her words.

"I've two bags of clothes in the boot of my car to complete the deception," Jana adds.

"We are as complicit as one another in our deception," I gently remind Jana.

"You think I don't appreciate that..." she responds, "...as much as I love the way you make me feel ...I hate the way I make myself feel for betraying him."