The Pole and the Robe

Story Info
A little story about being hand cuffed to a pole.
1.5k words
3.87
2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pole and the Robe

Gosh you look beautiful as you open the door. We hug, as my hands slowly glide across your back, you pull my hands back and tell me "not so fast Buster." You know I have never been Buster before. You lead me to a chair that is sitting near the pole in your living room. I sit down as you start the music(oh come on you knew someone would be dancing!!)"

Slowly you undo the belt that is holding your robe closed. You slide the belt over my eyes as you dance behind me. You drape the belt over my shoulder. You slowly kiss down my neck to my shoulders. Your hands reach over my shoulders, and you unbutton my shirt. You pull my shirt down over my arms. You continue to kiss my neck and shoulders while you run your nails lightly over my chest and stomach. As you run your nails over my chest I can feel your magnificent breasts sliding up and down my back.

Keeping your hand on my chest, you dance around to the front of me. With both of your hands on my shoulders you dance very close to me. The smell of your perfume and your hair slowly brush over my face as your bum moves from side to side. Your touch is like an electric current running through me. Your tongue soft, warm, and wet moves across my lips. When I start to try and touch you, you grab my hands and whisper "No you don't"

You step back and begin to sway back and forth. Your robe is slowly starting to slide down your shoulders. I can see your hard nipples poking through the silk of your robe. Holy smoke you are just so sexy and erotic.

You step closer to me, and you begin to slowly shake your shoulders from side to side. You let the robe fall to your hips as you sway slowly. Your breasts shake and quiver as you do. I feel like I am about to explode. Every fiber of my being is on fire.

You lift your arms above your head and shake your entire body. No matter how hard I try I can't sit still. You dance in front of me and smile. Your hands are squeezing and rubbing your breasts just inches from my face. As you get closer, I feel my tongue sliding across my lips. Just as I am about to kiss your nipples you step back. Looking me in the eyes you squeeze your breasts and moan.

Your right hand begins to slide down your stomach and slowly spreads your pussy open. As your clit comes into view you begin to caress your clit slowly and lightly. Your fingers disappear into your pussy, and I can hear how wet you're getting. You moan louder and more fervently. I can see your juices flow from between your fingers onto the floor. All I can do is groan and desire you more. You take your fingers from your pussy, and you start moving your hand toward my mouth. I see your juices on your fingers. My mouth opens and once again you pull back. I watch hungrily and groan as you lick your juices from your hand.

You dance close to me now. You lean down, taking my face in your hands. Your whisper "Soon baby soon!" You then lean down and kiss me. Your tongue is deep in m y mouth as you continue to dance. We stop kissing as you step back. Taking me by the hand you tell me to "Stand up." You let go of my hands. Your fingers move to my belt and undo it. You tug the button and zipper down.

As we look into each other's eyes you slowly sink to your knees licking your lips. You pull down on my pants and reach your hands into my pants. I gasp and moan as your fingers touch my erection. You lean over and run your tongue down the length of my cock. When you get to the head of my cock you begin to lightly bite the end of my cock.

When you draw your mouth away from me there is a wet spot on the front of my pants. You finally pull my cock out. You begin to stroke me, and you run the tip of your tongue over the very end of cock. My cock and body jerk convulsively as you do. You smile and as you swallow me I hear a long "mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmhuh from you. Then you stop and I moan again.

dance suggestively and erotically in front of me. You already know what I am thinking as you ease back toward my face. You say, "Oh lick me baby, please lick me everywhere!"

My tongue touches your bum, and you moan "fuck yes, aaahhh, fucking lick me!" My tongue slowly spreads open your bum. You wiggle from. side to side and my tongue slides deeper into you. Your fingers slowly rub your clit and pussy with a tempo that matches my tongue. You reach back and grab my head pulling me deeper into you. "Oh fuck yes, faster, deeper, oh lick me oh, oh oh god here it comes. Your orgasm sprays your juices all over my face and chest. You slowly step away from me. You moan as your fingers and my tongue are no longer in you.

You turn around and dance over to the pole. When you turn around and face me you wrap your breasts around the pole and begin pinching your nipples. Licking your lips you turn around and rub your bum against the pole. You lean over more and rub your pussy on the pole.

Once again the electric shock runs through my body. I whisper hoarsely "I want you!" You already know that though. You smile and blow me a kiss. You pull yourself up the pole. You let go of the pole and tip yourself upside down. You begin to squeeze your breasts and nipples.

You reach back up the pole and pull yourself upright. I can see your juices beginning again and starting to flow down the pole. You run your hand up the pole catching your juices and lick the juices from them.

You rub some of your juices on your nipples and walk over to me. "Open your mouth and suck my nipples" No longer caring, I break the rule and take you by the hips. I turn you around and you start to sit on cock. Oh how I love the feeling of you sinking onto me and me sinking into you. My hands begin to lift your hips, and then pull you back onto me. Again and again faster and faster, oh fuck I don't know how long I can last.

My hands leave your hips and move up to your beautiful firm breasts. I squeeze your breasts as you lean your head back onto my shoulder. With one hand I reach down and slide my fingers into you. Your hand grabs my wrist and you begin to ride hard. Your moan loudly and tell "That feels so good, oh oh fuck me I am going to cum!!!"

I feel your pussy muscles convulse on my cock. I lift you up and turn you around and slide back into you. You grab my head and shove your breasts in my face. You move back and forth switching nipples in my mouth. I begin to kiss and lick your nipples harder as our bodies continue to move together faster and faster.

I reach down and grab the back of your legs. I stand up and feel your legs wrap around my waist. I carry over to the pole. when you feel the pole against your back our hips begin to pound and slam wildly into each other. I gasp in your ear that I am going to cum. Your response is "Do it, fuck me, oh my god, yes, yes, yes...) I am now panting madly as we continue to come together again and again. I pant into your ear that I want to cum on your beautiful tits. You moan yes, please, yes as you lift your breasts. My knees start to feel weak as my cum shoots all over your breasts. I don't remember the last time I came this much.

You lean your head and lick my hand and cock as you rub cum into your breasts. I lift you up to your feet and my fingers slide back into you. As my fingers are soaked, I take them out of you and lick your juices as we look hungrily into each other's eyes. once we have licked each other clean. I carry you to the bed. We lie down and cover ourselves. With my fingertips I gently rub your face and body.

Soon we fall asleep snuggled together under the blankets. I wake up a little later and realize that I am hard again and deeply in you. I feel you wiggle against me and smile in your sleep.

The rest is for another story. Good night Baby!