The Policeman's Mistress Pt. 01

Story Info
Prostitute takes control of married policeman.
3.8k words
4.52
38.6k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Story, i like to write based on a straight man being out of control from a dominant woman without the need for pegging. story includes: Cheating, Police, Prostitute, Femdom Sex, Blackmail, Handcuffs, Stockings and Degrading.

======================================

Matt had been called out to a hotel because of reported suspicious activity, apparently a woman had been using a room for the past two nights with multiple men and women seen interacting with her.

It was probably prostitution, quick scare and tell her to be on her way he didn't want the paperwork tonight. The Mrs was expecting him home on time tonight to help get the kids to sleep, they love their Daddy's stories.

Matt squeezed through the hotel doors, his 6"2 frame in full police gear doesn't make it easy, and made his way across to the reception desk and with his large beard, tattoos down his arms and grumpy glare (end of shift aggregation) he came across intimidating to the guests.

They started looking across to see what was going on, 'nosey fuckers' Matt thought to himself, "Sir, are you the one who reported the suspicious activity?"

"Yes Officer, thank you. The 'lady' is in the hotel bar let me show you."

He lead Matt through the building, it was a nice spot not what he had expected for this report. As we entered the bar he assumed he'd be able to tell who this woman was but it wasn't obvious, "Sir, it is the Lady in the corner with the red haired woman, do you want me to do anything?"

"No, go back to your duties I'll take it from here."

As he made his way across the room he took in the woman's appearance, she was seated so he couldn't find out all the details but she was Caucasian, dressed completely in black with fishnet stockings showing from her skirt, large heels, long blonde hair that hung below her shoulders, thick red lipstick, blue eyes and freckles.

"Ma'am, my name is Officer Roberts. The hotel manager has asked that I investigate your business here." Matt turned to the red haired lady, "You Ma'am are not apart of my enquires-"

"Oh I would like to be, officer" her eyes staring deep into Matt's after looking at him from head to toe,

"Easy Danielle, maybe you should go. I'll let you know the details." Said the blond, Danielle stood slowly pushing out her behind as she picked up her bag gently brushing Matt's crotch, "You know what Ma'am, please sit I'll need to speak with you both."

"Sorry sugar, she calls the shots but rest assured the moment I get a chance, I'll sit wherever you want me too." She winks and aggressively smacks Matt's arse as she walks away, "Ma'am-" The lady still seated cuts him off, "She's gone, besides it's me you want to speak too right?" Matt turns around, she's still sitting down staring at Matt smirking, "Sit, Officer Roberts."

Matt takes a seat opposite her, thrown off by her presence and control of the situation, "Ma'am there have been reports of you interacting with multiple men and women in your room, we both know how this ends so instead of all that hassle why don't I escort you back to your room you can clear up your possessions and we get you an early check out."

She didn't respond, she licked her lips and softly bit her bottom one like she was measuring every inch of Matt, "So you want to see my room, officer... do we need the handcuffs?"

"Not as long as you cooperate ma'am."

"Oh, shame. I think they'd look good on you."

"Stand." Matt was used to flirtatious women but this was completely different, as she stood he could see her full figure. Her chest was tight against the black shirt and her skirt was a classy pencil that clung to her legs and ended just before her knees.

"Let me walk infront so you can finish your report on my body." She strode in front and true enough her best asset was the last Matt saw, her ass filled every inch of the skirt and looked incredible for a suspected prostitute. He instantly shamed himself for looking at another woman and shook his head out of this trance.

"Enough, just walk." As we came through the lobby he gave the manager a thumbs up and nod, he smiled and sighed in relief.

She stepped inside a lift and clicked 5.

As soon as the doors closed, she moved quickly. Her leg wrapping around Matt's with her hand coming up grabbing the back of his neck pulling him in and her tongue attacking his open mouth. Matt was a big guy so with one hand he pushed the woman aside back to the wall of the lift as she panted with lust.

The doors opened and she slowly made her way out of the lift, "Mmm, yummy." She said as she walked past the officer and out of the lift to her door, number 5. She tapped her card and opened up the door striding inside, "feel free to have a look around, I just need to refresh myself before we leave."

She opened the bathroom door and locked it behind her. Matt decided to lock the front door with the chain and bolt incase she made a run for it, wouldn't be the first time. He walked further into the posh suite and looked out into the night, so quiet.

He heard the click of the bathroom handle, "so I didn't get your name Miss?" Before he could turn around he feels her jump on his back wrapping her legs around his waist tight and smothering his face with a cloth doused in what he assumed was chloroform, he also heard her scream in pleasure as she bit his ear before his neck, "Sleep baby mmmm Yes!!!"

Matt managed to break her hold over him and she fell to the floor but he was already woozy and dropped to his knees, he clicked his walkie talkie but before he could say anything the woman tackled him onto his back pinning his arms down with her legs. With one hand she ripped off his walkie and the other she quickly secured one wrist with his own handcuff, "H-how..."

"Oh Baby are you trying to ask how I got your cuffs? In the lift when I got my first taste." Matt was fighting to stay conscious and keep feeling in his body. He went to sit up but she pushed him back down with one push to his forehead, his cap falling off. She picked it up and put it on her head, "Darling tell your people you're finished here.." she held the walkie to his face, "Oh and don't try anything and yes I could threaten to bite your balls off etc but I think the best threat would be I'll ruin your marriage."

Matt kept his wedding ring off during duty so his look was of panic, "your ring finger has a tan line and I bet if I look in your pocket..." as she rummaged through his trouser pocket she purposefully grinded her ass into his crotch, "oo ring and phone with a lovely lock screen of wife and kids.." she bound his other wrist behind his back before biting his bottom lip until she drew blood, "Mmm fuck, now tell them.."

"Officer Roberts here, 10-4 at the Hotel."

"Officer Roberts we read you, chief says get home, you've earned an early one."

Woman grabbed ahold of Matt's crotch smiling devilishly, "Thanks will do, over."

Trying not to react, "Good boyyyy, and as for my name? You can just call me Mistress."

She kept rubbing his crotch, "why aren't you hard yet Officer do I not turn you on? Don't you like being out of control?" Matt could barely see straight, "maybe I'm a faithful husband who doesn't react to.. women.. like you."

"There are no women like me, Officer." She stopped rubbing and sat up straddling the Officer his arms bound behind his back, "maybe I need to pull out the big guns with you." She slowly began to unbutton her shirt revealing her massive tits concealed in a lacey red corset, her hips still grinding her pussy against his crotch.

Without hesitation she slapped Matt across the face with each hand, "if you're not going to be knocked out then you will pay attention to your mistress." She unzipped her tight skirt revealing an entire red lace lingerie set with black fishnet stockings, "oooh I feel movement, are you a fan of red lace by any chance officer?"

"It's not too late to stop this you know." Those slaps had brought back some energy to Matt, "Oh darling I haven't even gotten started yet." She leant down and licked up the side of Matt's face, "Mmm, why married men taste even better I'll never know..." next she took Matt's ring and put it back on his finger, at least giving Matt's crotch a rest from her constant grinding, "Please officer, I don't want you to want this, that'll ruin it for me. I want complete control and to ruin you for your wife. So many men will fold the moment we're in the lift but not you, you're different... aren't you, officer?"

"Miss, you need to let me go or you're facing jail time."

"Exactly my point Officer Roberts thank you, oh if you could feel how wet I am from your loyalty... oh wait, you can!" Without warning she climbed up Matt and planted her pantie covered pussy right on his facing cutting off all air supply, "Oh Fuck yes ah!!"

She began rubbing her crotch on his face which seemed to be all she needed, her thong was so wet Matt could feel himself getting coated in her juices, "You like that officer?! AHH!!" Her screams were loud and orgasmic, Matt could feel his cock stiffen despite his inner voice screaming to not react, "AHH mmmnnn...AH!" Her whole body shook and Matt felt her pussy squirt into her thong and onto his face, "FUCK... oh Officer... you're going to do just fine, but I think just for the record.."

She reached across the floor and picked up Matt's Phone and her own. She held Matt's Phone to his face and it unlocked, "perfect now, I'll just give myself a call so I have your number and I'll take the Mrs' number too." Matt muffled his protest from beneath her pussy, "Mmm baby your anger is actually vibrating my clit so if anything your turning me on more just a heads up."

Matt instantly went silent, "that's what I thought, now.." she lifted up giving Matt a chance to gasp and breathe, she then positioned herself with her clit on Matt's mouth and cackled, "Smile for the wifey!" Matt opened his eyes and saw her take pictures, "No!!! Delete those."

"Fuck that, this is my insurance policy, and they aren't going to be the last candid shots I get of us baby." Without another word she spun on his face and fell to his body, her tits rubbing against his chest and hands on either thigh, "stop this, stop this right now i-" mistress wrapped her muscular thighs around his neck and squeezed stopping his speech before it begun, "Enough babe, time for mistress to get a snack."

She took off the police hat and began unbuckling his belt first for his gear and then for his trousers, once the button was undone she found he wasn't wearing boxers and his cock sprung free so thick, hard and veiny, "Oh Officer Roberts, I bet you get no complaints from Mrs Roberts huh? Can she even handle a cock like this?"

Mistress turned to see Matt's face beginning to turn red, "oh yeah sorry but I don't want any interruptions right now, mama like.." she grabbed his cock by the base and plunged her mouth over his cock going as deep as she could wrapping her thick red lips around his shaft staining it with her lipstick before bursting off, "Hhhhhuuuaaa fuck me that's a good fucking dick!"

She went back and started bobbing her head fast sucking harder not worrying about her teeth, she liked to remind him of her power over him, "YES baby MMMM! How does your wife let you out the door every morning I'd have you chained up." She loosened her legs and Matt gasped for air, "Your mistress asked you a question Lover, does your wife suck your cock like I do or is she a fucking prude."

Matt refused to answer, "well let's call her shall we and I'll ask her!" She picks up Matt's Phone and opens up facetime, she spins around so she's between Matt's legs on the ground angling the phone toward her holding Matt's throbbing cock in her hand about to press call. Matt screamed, "No Stop!!"

"Tell me, how your wife sucks your cock."

"Better than you, bitch."

"Hahaha..." mistress bites firmly on the shaft of Matt's cock and smacks his balls with the back of her hand, "I respect your balls babe, but you're not being honest are you." She continues to snack his balls, "ARE you?"

"Fuck ow stop it!!"

"I'm a big girl I can take it, is your wife a slut like me??"

"She fucking loves sucking my cock, regularly."

Matt screams between his balls being punished but he will not sully his wife's name, "well then... I'll just have to prove you wrong." She stands up on her heels and grabs Matt by the throat pulling Matt up to his feet and pushing him against the wall, "time for some more pictures I think babe?"

"Fuck off!"

"I think you should show some willing babe, or I'll send your so-called slutty wife our first pictures. Do you want that babe? Hell maybe she'd like to join us?"

"Obviously not."

"haha didn't think so besides, i don't share my meat, I'll take her for dessert. Now open your mouth."

"What why-" mistress swiftly knees Matt's testicles and he winces in pain, she slams him back up against the wall, "open your mouth" Matt reluctantly opens and mistress snakes her tongue between his lips while taking a selfie, she gets more aggressive getting deeper in his throat massaging his own tongue moaning loudly as she does before biting his lip again, "MMM baby you taste forbidden."

She squats pulling his trousers down to his ankles and gets between Matt's legs one hand between his legs on his arse gripping hard with her long red nails and the other on the base of his cock. "Danielle should have told me about this fucking ass." She spanked it and paused for a second before opening her throat and sliding the big cock down her throat gagging and lubricating it with her spit, "fucking look at me while I gag on your married cock."

Matt hesitantly looks down and into her deep blue eyes full of lust, "Mmm better, I fucking love this cock in my throat. Don't you love it baby??"

"Mph." Matt grunted,

"Words, use your words." Mistress drags her teeth against his shaft, "you're okay."

"Babe your cock is THROBBING, I know your cock is loving this and I'm loving that you're hating this like the loving husband you are haha."

She gobbles down Matt's cock and he knew she was right it felt amazing and better than his wife but he will never admit it, "want me to prove it? I'm going to get you to cum in my pussy. I can already taste the precum!"

Matt started to fear Mistress's determination, "No fuck that you can't, I won't." She sucked him faster and harder than ever until Matt couldn't hold in his reaction and moaned for the first time, "oaahhh" she celebrated like she'd won the lottery,

"MMM Yeah you like that baby!?" She jerked his cock so fast she nearly tore it off, "Ahh..." Matt moaned his cock beginning to twitch, "Uh-uh! I said my pussy." She took her hand off and pushed him down on the bed, "Wait baby..." Mistress stood over his cock and she took off her panties and stuffed them in his mouth, "don't say I never give you anything."

Her thong tasted so sweet and absolutely phenomenal, she straddled his cock and rubbed her juicy pussy against the shaft of his cock. She ran her hands up his gear strapped to his chest before wrapping her hands around his thick neck and squeezing hard, her eyes went wild and she showed her teeth clenched between her thick red lips.

She was enjoying choking the life out of him and Matt felt her pussy getting wetter against his cock, she released one hand and slapped him across the face, "you like that, fuck-boy?!" She slaps him again, "you like being my human Dildo?! Please say no, I might just cum on the spot..." Matt remained silent, with her free hand she slid his cock through the entrance to her tight pussy. How the fuck is she so tight he thought and let out his reluctant approval, "fuuuckk.."

"Yes Officer, that is the tightest pussy you've ever felt am I right?! Mmmm fill my fucking cunt with your cock arghhh your poor fucking wife, if only she knew what an unfaithful little bitch you are!" Mistress started grinding her cock back and forth while taking his full shaft, she then switches by sliding her pussy up and down on his cock, Matt didn't know how much longer he could last.

She pulled off and stared at his cock that was shiny from her pussy juices, "oh baby I'm going to cum over and over again on this fuck-stick, squirting all over your perfect uniform for your perfect wife to wash." She impaled herself on his cock again and all Matt could do is lay there and take her riding, "Ohh fuck I'm going to cum, your cock's so fucking bigggggggg....aaaaarrgghhh" she pulls her pussy off his cock and squirts all over Matt and his uniform, "that's one baby, I can feel your cock's close just hold it in." She slaps his face playfully before Matt's spits out her thong, "I won't fucking cum for you."

"Like that's up to you bitch." Matt tries to struggle but she keeps slamming her pussy down on his cock moaning louder and louder, "Mmmm... do you want to call me by her name will that please you?! Hm? Call me her name, you're already wishing it was your wife that could fuck you like this do it... call me your shit wife's name oohhh fuck baby come on... or I'll leak the pics... fuck!!! Do it now!!"

"Oh..Riley.."

"YESS!!! FUCKKKK!!! You wish I was your shitty wife arrgghhhhhhh... that was the best one yet bitch." Matt was ashamed of himself, how could he let himself get in this situation?! "Right get ready to fill my pussy with your cum, maybe you'll get me pregnant." She laughs with menace and she finds the hard speed once again. She clenches the muscles in her pussy around his cock and as he starts to moan she grabs his throat again, "fill my cunt, make it the last thing you do! F-f-fucking fill my cunt bitch ohhh! Fuck yes fill my cuntttt..."

Matt's eyes start to roll as his head goes red, "Mistress Nooo....arghhhh" he can barely speak let alone scream through Mistress's grip as his cock erupts inside her pussy, "Mmmm I can feel it baby yes!!!" He had never felt himself cum as hard as he did in that moment, "want to know something shit for you though? I don't stop. I like to torture that cock through and through, make sure I'm definitely pregnant hahahah."

And so she did, she twerked her arse on his sensitive shaft sending pain through his body like fire, "hahaha fucking can't scream can you?" He wanted to scream for help, when suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Officer? Are you nearly finished getting this woman out of my hotel?" Mistress grips tighter so he can't speak, "Officer Roberts is just in the toilet but yes sir I will be gone momentarily." The whole time she spoke she never stopped slamming her pussy down onto his cock.

"Right, Officer. Here's what's going to happen: I'll do you a favour and leave this hotel but you're my bitch now. Remember the photographs? Every time I see you I will take your seed and get more and more evidence until one day I will track you down and fuck your wife instead, maybe infront of you or maybe I'll fuck you infront of her. But there's nothing you can do anymore." She slowly slams her pussy all the way down his shaft her arse cheeks clapping against his thighs. "I. Am. Untouchable. I own you, I own this cock... say it."

"You own this cock."

"That's it, and if I want your cock I'll call and you come running yeah? Seems like my friend Danielle has taken a liking to you so she'll need her turn." Matt is about to pass out when Mistress releases his throat but before she unlocks his cuffs she spanks herself before slowly sliding off his cock. His sperm leaking from her pussy as she unlocks the cuffs and lets him stand, defeated.

She stands by the door bags in hand, "just be grateful, I usually take 2-3 loads from my slaves. Next time perhaps." She winks before opening the door and walking with him through the hotel until they're in the car park outside her sleek black Mercedes, she turns to him, "two things bitch; here smell these the next time you're fucking your wife." She hands him her red lace thong still wet, "secondly, I didn't suck your dick after so you are still stained with my pussy. Before you shower I want you to fuck your wife...send me pics tonight ok babes." She grabs his beard pulls him in and kisses with her usual aggression biting his sore lip as she opens her car door and drives away.

12