The Pony Girl Diva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several beats passed as Celeste considered the offer, musing upon the amount of wealth required to be able to pay that much for a personal trainer.

"That would definitely qualify as generous compensation," she replied finally.

Considering the source of the referral, Celeste felt compelled to probe for more details.

"Let me ask you something, why me? There are a lot of excellent personal trainers around, how is it that your client has focused on one as relatively unknown as I am sight unseen?"

In a thoughtful manner the woman clasped her hands prayer-like under her chin.

"Apparently you come highly recommended, as much for your integrity and sensibilities as for your talent."

Celeste read her response as code for discreet, lesbian and kinky.

"So... who is this mystery person that I'll be working for?"

Joyce smiled and extended her hand.

"Do we have a deal?"

Shaking her hand Celeste said, "We do indeed."

"Your new employer is Mona Cartwright. How soon can you start?"

****

That name did not sound familiar, so when Celeste got home she Googled it and learned that her new client was a pop star of considerable renown. One article that was trending referred to a long-awaited world tour after a year's hiatus and a total blackout of information about her activity and whereabouts--even the paparazzi had no idea where Mona was or what she'd been up to. Celeste wondered what she had really signed on for. She had no frame of reference to help her imagine what being a member of a pop diva's entourage entailed.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of activity as Celeste made all the arrangements necessary to segue from one life to another. The most complicated task was finding suitable trainers with whom to place her clients. When that was taken care of she found a property management company to lease her home, put her belongings into storage, and booked a flight to LAX.

****

On the way to the baggage claim Celeste spotted a woman holding a sign with her name on it. Together Celeste and Valerie retrieved her luggage and were soon driving on the 405 Freeway in a Mercedes SUV heading toward Bel Air. During the leisurely drive to Mona's estate Celeste learned that Valerie's real job was being Mona's choreographer and part-time companion. With the tour imminent, the two women would be spending a lot of time together.

From the generously appointed suite of rooms that was to be her living quarters, Celeste could see the rear portion of the estate all the way to where it abutted the Santa Monica Mountains. Next to the infinity edge pool directly below her she spotted a naked woman, whom she assumed to be Mona, lounging in the shade. Celeste couldn't see her clearly because of the shadows, but well enough to observe that she had closely cropped hair and a lot of body jewelry.

Even with her hand shading her eyes the sun partially blinded Celeste as she approached Mona and greeted her.

"Hi there, I'm Celeste Wallace. I'm so pleased to finally meet you."

Mona looked up from the book she was reading and flashed her trademark impish grin.

"Oh, we've met already. But you know me as...Three," she said then slowly removed her ultra dark wraparound sunglasses.

As the words sank in and she adjusted to the glare, a beaming smile appeared on Celeste's face and she became misty-eyed.

"Aren't you the sly boots? I thought I'd never see you again."

With a single stride Celeste went to the chaise longue, took Mona by the hand and pulled her to her feet. It was a true Hollywood moment that they both would always think of as "the kiss." And what a kiss it was, full of passion and tears and joy that lasted for nearly five minutes and included the meshing of writhing bodies and lustful hugs. When they finally came up for air, without a word being spoken they retreated to Mona's boudoir to consummate their love.

****

Shyly Mona began unbuttoning Celeste's blouse and to her delight found no bra underneath, encouraging her to tenderly suckle one breast as she eased the garment off. Celeste closed her eyes and savored the sensations that Mona's delicate lips and tongue engendered, at that moment not particularly interested in hastening the progress of their initial coupling. Inevitably Mona's oral pleasuring encompassed Celeste's other breast before gradually drifting downward. Celeste perched on the edge of the mattress as her shorts and panties were lifted free and Mona tasted a woman's arousal for the very first time.

What Mona lacked in experience she made up for with passion and enthusiasm. She snaked her tongue inside the warm folds of Celeste's slit then alternated between nibbling the surrounding labium and nuzzling her lover's pleasure vortex with her nose, causing deliciously decadent vibrations to radiate throughout Celeste's nether region. And when she focused on sensually sucking and licking Celeste's engorged clitoris, Mona managed to provide her new domme with the gift of pure orgasmic bliss.

Shortly thereafter Mona watched with eager anticipation as Celeste selected a large dildo from the toy drawer and inserted it into a harness. While Celeste cinched the belt to the desired snugness, her eyes met Mona's and she was nearly overcome with happiness. As if on cue they both grinned then laughed gleefully.

"Do you still wear your tail at all?"

"Every night, it helps me sleep...knowing I'll be having really naughty dreams."

"Your mother would be proud to hear that, I'll bet?"

"Oddly, the subject has never come up."

"Since you're still stretched out back there, you shouldn't have much trouble with Big Bertha. Nevertheless, I will be careful."

Mona grabbed her legs behind the knees and leaned back to allow Celeste to slather her anus with lubricant and work it inside her rear opening. Celeste's fingertips gliding over her sensitive skin were driving Mona wild, as was the thought of being skewered by that massive dildo, finally realizing another of her most wicked desires.

When the tip of the dildo began to nudge Mona's little pucker, an electric thrill coursed through her. Celeste patiently, carefully eased her phallus inward, stopping to let Mona's body relax then pressing in some more before pausing again. Mona experienced intense pressure mixed with pleasurable stabs of pain as her tunnel was stretched and filled by the invasive appendage. All the while Celeste gazed deeply into Mona's soul and she felt herself succumbing to a powerful submissive need, and the further she was penetrated the more Mona was able to let go. After Celeste entered her fully and slowly worked up to pegging her with gusto, Mona crossed over permanently. There was no going back; she had found herself at last.

12