The Ponytail Express Ch. 02

Story Info
A student discovers MC abilities
4.3k words
4.62
55.3k
44

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 2: Magic Monday

Fred was on his way to his Intro to Lit class at Mach 3 with his hair on fire. He didn't want to be late for Professor Muniz's Intro to Literature class. He checked his cellphone for the 154th time, despite reassurances to himself that you should not sweat things you cannot control. Sleep had brought a sense of clarity in that taking the situation at face value, Fred had exhibited a degree of control over Deb he found disturbing. It had somehow begun earlier in the day, either at the Node or in the pickup, and had carried over into the study session in Deb's dorm.

He had seen her in full-on seductress mode last night, something he had fantasized about but thought would never happen. Fred had not known those were probably not her true feelings. Disturbingly, he then reinforced that attraction against her will. When she hugged him last night after returning his cell he recalled both the relief, and the thrill of knowing he had gotten away with it. Fred resolved he would go easier in the future with Deb. He was fumbling in the dark; terrified he might break something in Deb that could not be fixed.

Fred had intended to use the stairs but noticed maintenance had it blocked off. He would have to use the elevator instead. Fred needed to get in better shape and to that end he'd resolved to forego using elevators unless absolutely necessary. The resolution had worked. He hadn't lost a lot of weight, but he knew he'd put on some tone, and he felt as good as he ever had. Fred mused that the last time he had taken an elevator was the first week of the first semester. Minutes later, the gathering of students packed themselves inside awkwardly, Fred among them. It was equal parts stuffy and claustrophobic; especially when the elevator stalled between floors.

"I bet you're all wondering why I brought you here today." Fred muttered under his breath.

Moments passed. Everyone was on their cell, texting or calling someone. Fred was looking at his cell for the 155th time when he heard a running conversation:

"Man, I hope we don't have to wait here long." A man's voice spoke.

"I'm totally going to be late to class." Spoke another.

"At least someone is wearing nice cologne." Chuckled a woman. There was a murmur of nervous laughter.

"I don't think that's cologne, I think it's soap."

Fred glanced at the woman standing next to him and almost did a double take.

She was in his Lit class. Striking blue eyes, normally bright and intelligent, were instead glassy and unfocused. The plain-faced young woman wore a peach head scarf that mostly obscured light blond hair. From what little Fred knew of her she seemed both unassuming and demure. Here in the elevator she was nearly catatonic. Fred's eyes narrowed, on the hunt for more people in a similar state; he perceived several.

"I don't smell anything." announced another man. A group discussion on what the smell was ensued. Fred felt a fart joke coming on like a sneeze but somehow manage to tamp it back into his reptile brain. He sidestepped his inside voices and went into eavesdrop mode. Inquiring minds wanted to know.

Group consensus varied; most said vanilla, followed by cinnamon, while another said peppermint coffee. A guy from Fred's Lit class thought he smelled fresh donuts, which brought sprinkles of laughter.

Peach head scarf came out of her haze long enough to side with the vanilla vote. She wore a modest black and rust colored dress with a floral pattern. Her cheeks were flushed, and she began to get fidgety. Several aromatic notes were alive and well inside the momentarily stranded elevator, but one began to rise to prominence. He recalled a similar fragrance yesterday, both in his truck and later in Deb's boudoir. It was a musky scent Fred found captivating. Judging by its growing intensity, he suspected several women were giving off this odor. Fred's eyes widened with the realization it was feminine arousal. They were turned on. He had the sudden urge to blurt out "It was me!" like a madman and barely held himself in check. Not everyone seemed to be affected, however. Suddenly, the elevator sprang back to life.

During class, Fred made a point of sitting behind peach head scarf, who turned out to be someone named Lara. He discovered her name because Professor Muniz quizzed her during class. Professor Alexandra Muniz was in her element, showing her students critical thinking, analysis and inquiry, as well as other social skillsets. Fred had learned a few communication skills in her class and was sad his time was coming to an end. He intended on signing up for Communication class in the next school year because she taught it. Of course, it helped that she was pleasant to look at. Today she wore a lightweight navy-blue blazer over an off-white blouse with a pair snug fitting jeans. She wore an unremarkable pair of spectacles, behind which sat deep brown eyes capable of both an air of authority and a familiarity that made her easy to talk to. Her lustrous brown hair was in a tight bun today. Fred guessed she was in her mid-thirties.

As class continued, he noticed his proximity to Lara begin to influence her. At first, she squirmed for a bit, taking care to be subtle. Since Fred was looking, he caught the sight of Lara's right arm moving slowly but rhythmically in an attempt get off in class. Fred's nostrils flared in response to the fragrance of Lara's arousal. He thought it was hot as hell and began stiffening himself. As Lara's situation became more obvious, Professor Muniz noticed but seemed to do nothing. As she continued however, her eyes came back frequently to Lara's predicament. Fred sensed Lara's imminent orgasm and was glad he sat behind her because he could not look away. His own cock strained at his stonewashed jeans, but the threat of getting caught in class was not a risk he was willing to take. Fred was intent on what was taking place in front of him. His instructor discovered one of her students was checking her undercarriage and she was trying not to let on to the rest of the class that it was happening. Fred saw Lara's arm stop and she seemed to tremble all over. As she quaked, the professor and Fred made eye contact; silently acknowledging both knew what was transpiring. Fred's arm went up; he was called immediately.

"Fred, please add to the discourse." Her tone was slightly strained.

"Professor, I was wondering if narrative theory would work with therapy traditions."

The instructor walked down the aisle, coming to a stop next to Lara, whose arm had stopped in earnest. She had snuck her arm out of her dress. Both the Professor and Fred caught a glimpse of the glistening moisture on her fingers. The Instructor blushed somewhat but continued.

"Insightful question, Fred. Therapy as an endeavor can question commonly held views. Lara, can you give another example of narrative theory working with therapy traditions?" When Lara didn't answer straight away, the professor bent down, and spoke softly so few could hear. Fred took stock of his professor's fine ass and thought she probably worked hard to keep her body looking as good as it did.

"You should go to the bathroom and finish. See me after class." The instructor rose, continuing down the aisle, passing by Fred. As Lara eagerly headed to the door, Fred was trying as hard as possible to not intently paying attention to Professor Muniz's reaction. He saw her nostrils flare and a familiar glassiness in those dark brown eyes before she passed by out of his eyeshot.

"Can anyone else volunteer examples for Fred?" She continued to pace around the class while examples were given about material that Fred already knew. However, Fred noticed she would pass by his desk with added frequency. When she did, he could tell she inhaled deeply.

10 minutes later Lara came back into class, and Fred could tell she had been crying. He caught her eye and gave as good natured a grin as he could. She flashed him a weak grin of her own as fear, embarrassment and lust waged a battle written all over her face. Fred hoped the professor wouldn't be too harsh and then realized that he could influence that outcome.

When class ended and folks headed out the door, Lara waited nervously at her desk. Fred could tell while his continued proximity was still having an effect, her negative emotional state seemed to be overriding her libido. He took his time prepping to leave as the professor reminded everyone of the quiz before the upcoming final. Fred approached his instructor.

"Say, Professor." He began. She regarded him with a polite, yet tight grin.

"Thanks for answering my question about narrative structure." He stammered. He was looking for the familiar glassy eyes but didn't see it.

"Frederick," she began. "Allow me to apologize for being short; unless you have an actual question, I have students I need to deal with." Fred felt like she was suspicious and took a deep breath.

"Professor Muniz, I want you to tell me how you plan to deal with Lara." He tried to put as much emphasis on the command as possible. His instructor's eyes fluttered; she took a step back as if someone had invaded her personal space. Fred cleared his throat then repeated the command. Her eyes glazed over.

"I'm planning to bring her back to my office and talk to her. Find out why she was not-so-lone-rangering in my class. Then find a solution, if possible."

Fred looked at the clock and realized he didn't have a lot of time.

"Professor, I want you to bring us both to your office. I want you to tell me if it will be private for the three of us." He was rewarded with a nod of her head.

"It will be private for the...three of us." Her lower lip trembled. Fred's manhood began to stir once again.

Fred approached closely. He inhaled her scent and knew she was aroused as well. He could see the telltale signs. He positioned himself so his lips were inches from her ear.

"Let's go, then." He ordered. Her body shuddered as she lost her balance for an instant. Her breathing deepened as she blushed deeply. Fred decided it would be best if she led the way but failed to tell her. Her body language clearly revealed she was waiting for him to lead, so he did.

"Lara, meet me in my office." Professor Muniz stated. Hearing the confidence in her voice Fred decided he was going to need to practice being more assertive. Lara was momentarily confused but rose.

"We should do what she says." Fred ordered. Lara nodded submissively, dress flowing as she accompanied her professor and a fellow student she didn't know through the halls. Within moments, the trio entered the office. There were three desks that showed signs of use. One of them was obviously Prof Muniz's. As Lara was the last one inside, Fred turned to her and ordered her to close the door. She complied.

"Please, have a seat." The instructor offered Fred and Lara. Lara immediately moved to claim the nearest chair.

"Alexandra." Fred had remained close to her so as not to break whatever tenuous hold he had on her. He was terrified she would escape whatever spell he had on her. "Tell me what you smell."

"Caramel." She answered, voice thick with heat.

"Holy shit." Fred murmured. His erection began renewing. Both he and Alexandra were standing. Fred ordered her to sit. He motioned for Lara to come in close on her chair and she did so demurely.

"I want you to both remember you talked about Lara masturbating in class. Both of you agree that it's a healthy thing to do but that this specific instance should be a secret kept just between us." He looked at the clock again. He had five minutes, and a full-on erection. He ordered them both to repeat the previous order as he locked the door, returning to them as they repeated his orders.

"Lara, I want you to feel like you can trust both myself and Alexandra implicitly. Alexandra, I want you to feel like you can trust Lara and me with anything. For us, for the next five minutes nothing is off-limits. Nod if you both understand." They both nodded. Lara immediately began squirming in her chair as she locked eyes with Fred. Alexandra eyed his diamond-hard erection with desire.

"Lara, tell us how turned on you are." He commanded. The professor's lustful gaze went from Lara to Fred's pitched tent, while Lara's fearful nature had downgraded to sexually charged timidity.

She licked her lips. Her eyes began tearing up. "I am so turned on right now. I've been like this for the last hour. I am so sorry Professor Muniz. I didn't mean to disrupt class. I had to..."

"It's okay Lara." Alexandra moved her chair closer to offer a hug that Lara was only too eager to accept. "You caught me by surprise is all. I agree that masturbation is completely natural, and you should in no way be ashamed. Those urges are a part of life." Fred found their embrace highly erotic. He unzipped his fly but neither woman seemed to notice.

"I know professor, I just don't know why I'm so turned on. The elevator stalled and I...is something wrong with me?" Lara literally began crying on Alexandra's shoulder.

Fred took a step closer to the pair. "Lara, I want you to stop crying. I was the reason you were turned on. You saw me in the elevator and those feelings surfaced. I want you to feel like being aroused around both myself and Alexandra is as natural as breathing." Lara stopped crying and both women, still holding each other, looked at Fred, slowly stroking his hard cock less than a foot away.

"Alexandra, I want you show me how turned on you are right now. I want you to find a way to demonstrate what you feel."

Lara eyed his cock with a mixture of both surprise and lustful awe, Alexandra beheld it with hungered want, her pretty face flush with desire. "Oh, fuck." She murmured. Fred and his professor locked eyes and Fred growled "Caramel" before he stepped forward, offering his hard cock to Alexandra, whose lips parted with carnal need. Her embrace with Lara tightened as her hands began roaming her back, going down over her hips rumpling her dress as her mouth eagerly closed over Fred's hardon. Alexandra's eyes immediately rolled in her head as she convulsed in a hard orgasm. She would have fallen to the ground, but the demure Lara still held her pretty instructor with one arm. Lara watched with yearning as her professor swirled her tongue over her student's dick only inches away. She moved herself slightly into a better position where she could use her free hand to move down to her pussy as she began fingering herself with abandon. A line of drool spilled out of the corner of her mouth as she groaned with need.

Fred watched Alexandra gag and reflexively took her mouth off Fred's hard cock, his swollen member thick with her saliva. In opportunistic fashion, Lara quickly moved to fill in for Alexandra, whose eyes were closed in a fit of orgasmic glee. As Lara sampled Fred's dick it was clear that while she wasn't as experienced as the professor, she made up for it with wonton enthusiasm. Fred saw she was getting herself off and decided things might be better if she didn't have to multi-task.

"Alexandra." His tone was guttural as he shuddered from Lara's oral assault on his hardon. One of Alexandra's hands was on Lara's ass while the other clutched the back of her neck. She watched Lara eagerly but jerkily sucking Fred off. "Lara is masturbating but needs help. I want y-you to replace her fingers with your own. I want you to get her off." He hissed commands breathlessly, his hands cradling each women's head. His legs shook as he used his new paramours for balance. Lara moaned and hummed along his dick while Alexandra groaned in need.

"Use your tongue, Lara." Alexandra licked her neck, her spectacles slightly fogged. She playfully bit on Lara's earlobe, eliciting another moan from her student. Fred watched Alexandra's hand follow Lara's under her dress. Lara's dick-sucking tempo increased the second her instructor took over. Alexandra inserted three fingers into Lara's sopping cunt and began sawing away. Lara brought her fingers up to her professor's beautiful lips and she began sucking her wet fingers. Lara's hips started bucking wildly as she felt Alexandra's fingers mining for nectar. Lara sucked on Fred's cock like her life depended on it, feeling it pulse in her mouth while Alexandra's tongue in her ear and her fingers buried in her pussy was too much. She exploded in a mind-shattering climax.

"I've got you. I've got you." Even though Alexandra had been ordered to masturbate her student until she came, she continued to do so, albeit at a much slower pace. She caressed the outer folds of Lara's exposed sex with sensuous care, while planting kisses on her nose, tear-stained cheeks, and neck while Lara deliriously bobbed away on Fred's cock. Lara had a handful of one of Alexandra's toned asscheeks, her hand inside the back pocket of her jeans, while the other snaked into Fred's pants, gently squeezing and caressing his balls. Fred was at his limit. The room was a chorus of groans, moans, and heavy breathing.

"Lara, I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow as much of it as you can. I want you to keep a mouthful and share it with Alexandra." Fred knew this was wrong in so many ways but didn't care.

"Alexandra, don't let any of my cum go to waste." He commanded through clenched teeth. The first strand of semen exploded into Lara's mouth. Since swallowing cum was a first-time experience, she choked on Fred's baby batter deposit and pulled away as she coughed and choked. A second strand spattered on Lara's cheek, which Alexandra quickly began to both lick and suck clean. Lara recovered enough to take the third and subsequent shots into her mouth. "Jesus." Fred panted. He gently caressed Alexandra's hair while holding on to Lara's scarf.

He was still hard as he watched what transpired beneath him. Once satisfied, Lara took her mouth off Fred's dick, and leaned in over her instructor to where her mouth was about even with Alexandra's nose. Then, she craned her mouth down. Alexandra tipped her chin up and the two made eye contact. Lara's face inches above her sexy professor's, Alexandra Muniz shuddered as she opened her mouth, her lower lips dragging over Lara's chin. Lara opened her mouth and as Fred's seed poured from hers into Alexandra's, their lips met in a wet, passionate cum-drenched kiss. The pair continued to make lewd noises as they frenched each other. Fred was entranced, until Lara began undoing Alexandra's pants. There wasn't enough time, and the door could open at any moment.

He was going to be late for his next class. "Now I want you both to listen to me..." Fred ordered the pair of women to clean themselves up, and to remember what had just transpired as a sexual fantasy only. For Professor Muniz, Fred had gotten the bright idea to order his instructor to have a sexual fantasy about him any time she either saw or ate caramel. He set them up to count down from 10 and left. He felt like he had just robbed Fort Knox.

Fred's lunchtime conversation with Deb went down like this:

Fred: Slow or fast?

Deb:??

Fred: The softball team silly. Slow or fast pitch. Also, hi

Deb: Hey yourself Freddy. It's fast pitch. We still on for tonight

Fred: Copy that, Houston

Deb: Would you say you are go for launch?

Fred: That is a definite affirmative, Houston. Over

Deb: is that me over you or you over me

Fred: That is a hard yes

Deb: is that a hard yes or that you are hard

Fred: column A, column B

Deb: See you at 8pm tonight

Fred: Thought it was 7

Deb: Nice try. Negative on 7 be here @ 8.

Fred: Was worth a shot

Both women glistened with sweat. Deb wore a pair of black Sirta Capri yoga pants and a black crop rib tank. Her magnificently toned abs, ample cleavage, and part of a larger tattoo were on display. The tattoo in question ran under both breasts rising slightly across her sternum. Lately she began thinking it was time to add another to her collection. She moved off the mat having finished her plank row routine and moved to standing tricep extensions.

12