The Ponytail Express Ch. 10

Story Info
First Team Meeting of the Ponytail Express.
12k words
4.71
16.7k
16

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: First Meeting

Now that Thalina had been properly inducted into the ranks of Fred's Harem, he drove back to the dorm. Deb molded into him in the seat as they shared a large bottle of water.

The plan was to head back to the dorm, take Kelly to lunch in the cafeteria, move Deb into Kelly's room and Chloe into Deb's, then Fred hoped to get a couple hours' worth of sleep before the Ponytail Express party. Fred knew little about the specifics; he'd be manning the grill for the first part, then the group would move into one of the 2nd floor conference rooms. The Ambrose Spencer Aquatic Center was the cornerstone for watersports not only on campus, but throughout the region. Deb had the place from 4pm until early evening.

As they exited his ancient monstrosity of a truck, Fred felt inclined to issue a reminder to Deb, his girlfriend and constant companion since Monday.

"Deb, we're not going full David Koresh tonight, are we?"

She looked quizzically at him, flipping her sun-kissed, wavy blond locks nonchalantly to the side. Dried sweat mixed with other bodily fluids gave her hair a somewhat unkempt appearance, but she still looked gorgeous as hell. Her eyebrow rose inquisitively, causing butterflies to churn in his gut.

"Who is David Koresh?" she asked, while they walked through the parking lot. She handed him the water bottle, and he took a drink while she wrapped an arm around him, somewhat preoccupied with her cell. He opened the door for her.

"He was a cult leader. Things didn't go so well for him." Fred was about to further explain when he noticed her brow furrow because of something she was seeing on her cell.

"Something wrong, hon?"

Deb looked concerned. "Kelly's acting odd. Let's get upstairs and see how she's doing."

Minutes later they were on the 4th floor, finding out details from other people on the wing; no one had seen Kelly come out of her room today. Fred let Deb take the lead as she entered. Fred could hear water running and soft sobs. Kelly was sitting curled on the floor of the shower stall. It didn't look good. Fred decided not to intervene unless Deb wanted him to.

"I'll wait outside, Deb."

She turned to look at him. "Good idea, babe. Before you do, please get her robe, then go over to my room and get me some of my toiletries, okay?"

Fred was already getting Kelly's terrycloth robe. He ran his errands, then left to let Deb administer to the distressed upperclassman.

It was 15 minutes and another bottle of water before Deb texted it was okay to come in. Kelly, cheeks stained with tears, slept while Deb rose from the bed, her muscled back to Fred, clad in a pair of panties and a sports bra.

"Got you a water, dear," Fred began. She turned to him with a pained expression. He quickly put down the bottles and moved to hug her. He was pleased she let him, pausing for a few seconds before hugging him tightly, sobbing lightly into his shoulder. To Deb's credit, it didn't take her long to compose herself.

"Kelly still loves Edward," she explained. "She blames herself. She sees her feelings for other women as a negative thing that caused her relationship to end on a grim note. Kelly thinks she's going to pull us into her 'sinful sexual fantasies.'"

"Jesus," Fred responded, "we broke her and her fiancé up, didn't we?"

"Yeah, that was us all right," Deb agreed, "dropping an emotional bomb on three people who didn't deserve it. We hurt them, Freddy. Hurt her," she looked at the currently dozing strawberry blond.

"In our defense," Fred offered, "we walked in on the three of them getting busy with each other. I'm prepared to say that overrode our sense of right and wrong."

Fred caught a look from Deb. "A poor-ass excuse, Freddy. And you know it."

He nodded, "Agreed. Any thoughts on a solution?"

Deb's brow furrowed, "I'll be honest babe; I'm still working out why I needed to have her."

"It's a question I was going to ask you," Fred admitted.

"Yeah. Remember how I came to live in this dorm?"

"Sure, you kicked Benji in the face when he got rapey with you at a dance. Your shitty sorority kicked you out and you had to settle for your own corner room."

Deb nodded. "I remember moving in and seeing Kelly on the wing with her fiancé. She had everything I wanted and felt the farthest from. I guess I never forgot that. Seeing her Thursday night brought those old feelings up. I wanted to own her. When I suggested breaking them up..."

"I suggested that Deb," Fred corrected his girlfriend.

"And I agreed to it, throwing in the attraction to both me and you. Some couple we turned out to be, right?"

Fred thought about it.

"You know what really makes us outstanding, Deb?"

She chuckled ruefully. "I hope you're being sarcastic."

"Hear me out before you throw stones. We're not perfect, we made a mistake. It's acknowledged and we can course correct and move on."

Fred felt her stare. She was a mixture of emotions, mostly negative ones.

"I'll talk to Edward first thing tomorrow morning. We'll have him and Kelly make up; the two of them talk it out, like a mature couple. In the end, they agree to an open relationship. The perv in me says let her keep her attraction to us so we can usher her into the harem, but I leave that to you."

"You're seriously considering adding her to the harem," she looked amazed, not in a good way.

"I'm merely riffing off the old plan, Deb. I'm okay if it doesn't happen, I'm just letting you know it's still a possibility should you wish it."

Deb looked like she was tasting rancid meat. "As of now, Kelly Loeffler is off the menu. I feel like a world class shit for what we did, Freddy. We need to make sure this doesn't happen again."

"Is that a good enough punishment, Deb?"

"Fuck, no. I'm used to punishments that feel like punishments, Freddy."

"Okay then, I've got a possibility for you if you feel like it," Fred suggested.

"I'm all ears." she was mildly suspicious.

"You become Kelly's slave for a set amount of time. A day, maybe a week, depending on you."

Fred knew Deb wasn't the slave type, but it was clear she wanted to do the time and he couldn't come up with anything better on short notice. Her slight flush coupled with the tang of arousal conveyed the intrigue she felt.

"She gets to do anything she wants to me?" Deb asked with trepidation.

"Within reason, but yes. Hence the punishment."

His lover was still on the fence. "Given how Kelly is right now, she may have me fuck both her boyfriend and her. Are you okay with that, Freddy?"

"Deb, I think the more salient question here is are you okay with that." Fred already knew the answer, via Deb's heightened arousal.

"Okay, say I agree with this. Let's lay out ground rules."

"Ground rules for your possible upcoming punishment. You serve Kelly's needs, which would include basic stuff like a maid service. If anything sounds or feels too janky, you call it and it'll be over. I'll give you a safe word that'll give you control over them, and I'm not going to order you to agree to it, but I'm going to do it, give you the safe word and you can use it if you want."

Fred took a deep breath, "Sexual ground rules. You serve Kelly's needs," he scrutinized his lover. He had to remind himself they had only been together for less than a week.

Her expectant look bade him continue, "even if that is sex with another guy. Same rules apply. Use the safe word and you gain full control over both Kelly and Edward. If this is going to be a true punishment, I'm going to be lax here. I know enough about them as a couple to know you'll be taking another dick this week. My only request is that no guy gets to orgasm into your vagina."

Fred was surprised that he was losing his composure. He could see his rising tone had caused Deb to become concerned.

"I know we talk dirty to each other, but I'm not lying when I tell you I'm yours, and I know you're not lying when you tell me the same. Maybe I don't have a right to request it, maybe it makes me a possessive dick, but the thought of another guy inside you just pisses me off." Fred wondered why the fuck he had thought of this. He suddenly wanted to order Deb to forget the stupid punishment.

Her gentle voice intruded on his thoughts. "Freddy, if you're not okay with this we can do something else. I'm curious as to why this angers you so much, though. I recall you saying you'd be okay with seeing me with another guy."

"Because it would have been your choice, Deb. I guess my imagination is going wild thinking of situations where you wouldn't have a choice but decided to go through with something anyways, because you're you." The couple shared a grin.

"I guess in a way not having a choice is actually your choice in the end, isn't it?"

The beautiful blond nodded.

"If that's your choice, then I'll back your decision. And we don't have to decide right now, by the way. I don't think we should start with any punishment until Monday because we'll be busy tomorrow. Is that okay with you?"

"Sounds like the matter is settled, then. Now let's talk about your punishment, Freddy." Her eyebrow raised inquisitively, still studying him. Kelly still slept soundly nearby.

"My punishment?" He asked.

"You don't think you're getting out of this without so much as a time-out?"

Curious, Fred saw where this was going and played along.

"Sounds fair to me, and it's not like I don't deserve it. Sounds like you have some ideas."

"I do, but we should probably share ideas after things are right with Kelly."

"Have you made any changes of your own to her in the last 20 minutes?" Fred asked.

Deb shook her head. "I calmed her down through old-fashioned physical contact. She holds both you and I in higher regard than we deserve."

"Then let's deserve it. I want you to wait outside for the programming part. I don't want my orders bleeding over into you. Let me know when you want to institute your punishment of me and we'll do that, but I'm suggesting a later date than today because of the meeting thing tonight."

Deb nodded favorably. There was another surge of arousal; she was looking forward to the meeting.

Knowing he was going to speak to Kelly's boyfriend Edward tomorrow morning, he made her explain how she felt about her boyfriend; he listened, realizing how much of a huge fuck up it was getting them to split up. Because of her feelings, it was child's play to get her back to hopeful. He hoped Edward's feelings for Kelly were as strong as hers were for him.

Fred couldn't resist modifying Kelly's behavior. He ramped up her attraction for Deb, giving her an intense lesbian fantasy of the volleyball player fucking a subservient Deb from behind with a strap-on. If Edward's feelings for Kelly were as intense as hers were for him, Fred may end up getting invited to a wedding in the next couple of years.

Having finished the modifications, his thoughts turned to the first meeting of the Ponytail Express this afternoon. In a few hours, he would be in a conference room with at least fifteen other determined, sports-minded, healthy, attractive, competitive women. He'd be salivating if he weren't already tired.

As a member of the faculty in good standing, and soon to be den mother of the Sigma Iota Alpha sorority and her obvious physical charms, Professor Alexandra Muniz would be a noteworthy addition to the harem, and the first mature women as well. Deb didn't seem to care for her, but Thalina was two enthusiastic thumbs up, in part due to the SIA connection. He was no homewrecker; Alexandra had an arrangement with her husband, provided she was discrete. She would be brought on to help manage the budget for the Express, but she would be member of his harem by this evening.

Jessica D'Amico was Deb's suggestion. As a mini celebrity, it was easy to go onto YouTube to find out more about her. Jessica was a self-titled "Jump Rope Artist," performing flips and other gymnastic maneuvers all while jumping rope. There was a woman in Barcelona who was better and more popular, but it we all have our obsessions and this was hers. Nothing about what she knew about the woman led her to believe why she would want to be on the softball team.

The Boltzman sisters Martha and Mary were next up on the list and despite the obvious pull of adding twins to the harem, there didn't seem to be any added value. He didn't know them well enough, but perhaps something would strike his fancy. For now, Alexandra and Jessica would be more than enough.

Increasing the size of his harem meant increasing his influence. Earlier in the day, the quartet had both campus police and the medical center staff eating out of their hands. Niamh was well-cared for, and Mia sticking around the medical center ensured Fred's influence stayed as well. He might double back to see if there really was a tracer sewn into his wound. He was reminded of the importance of adding a medical professional to his retinue.

Fred exited Kelly's room to find Deb on her cell. He settled in, enfolding her in his arm. She instinctively leaned into him, kissing his neck affectionately. He responded to a few texts of his own from Rick, Mia, and Alexandra. He reminded the professor to bring a swimsuit, and she sent him a pic of her wearing a red and black striped shorts bikini that showed off her enormous cleavage. Fred could tell the reason was because her breasts sat closer together. He texted his approval.

Mia was a wild card. He wondered how much of her feud with Deb was even a real thing. Whatever their differences, they had gotten along well last night. Mia seemed to have a preternatural ability to please the women with her cunnilingus skills. Fred liked the redhead and hoped she would stick around after the season. She could re-enroll in the university and commit to her studies or run the casino.

"How's Niamh," Fred asked through texts.

"You keep asking about her like you want to add her to your little girl band Fred, makes me nervous," Mia returned.

"Call it a concern. You may have noticed you can influence folks around you. This will increase the longer you're around me. Niamh will be affected by this if she hasn't already."

"I have noticed that."

"Has Niamh done anything crazy like make a pass at you or the medical staff?"

"I caught her self-pleasuring. I'll have to watch the medical staff a bit more closely. Thanks for that information, Fred. Hadn't taken it into effect."

"Just an FYI, your influence will increase the more we have sex."

"And your influence over me will grow too, I take it."

"That is a 10-4 Mia."

"Those are acceptable terms, Fred. Any chance you can make Niamh immune like me?"

"You're not really immune, Mia, just resistant, and I can do that to her if you'd like."

Mia texted, "I'd like to have some time with both you and Deb tonight if possible. Not sure if we're adding Oni to the mix again. Let me know."

Fred texted back, "Added Thalina to the group this morning, going to add two more this afternoon."

"Holy shit, Fred. Will spending time with you tonight will another group thing, or will it be more chill?"

"I'm hoping for chill."

"Don't hope, just do it. Order them to give you some space. Take control or you'll be trouble."

"Tell me about it, Mia. I'm going to need a masseuse."

"I can do that for you."

"A massage would be great. If you do a good job, I'll reward you."

"Color me intrigued, Fred. What reward did you have in mind?"

"Let your imagination wander, Mia. I'll see you at the meeting."

Fred felt Deb squeeze his crotch, bringing his attention to her arching eyebrow. She didn't seem to mind PDA out in the wing. Fred wondered how she'd feel if he took her right here in public view.

"Penny for your thoughts, babe," Deb requested. Her hand didn't leave his hardening member.

Fred leaned in to get close to those inviting lips. Desire gleamed in her eyes as their mouths met. Wet, juicy, slow and lewd. His chest tightened and his mind soared as he reveled in both the taste and scent of her. Their tongues probed and scooped as their lips smacked together wetly. There was nothing better in the world.

"Looks like I finally get you to myself," Deb admitted.

"Let's go to your room and I'll show you how happy I am about that, Deb."

She pulled away long enough to do a victorious fist pump. She gracefully stood, offering Fred her hand to pull him up, leading him into her boudoir. Clothes came off, and Deb mounted him, impaling herself on his rock-hard rod, her eyelids fluttering and breasts shimmying as little convulsions broke out on her body. Fred saw goosebumps on her arms, and he moved his own up her sculpted body to cradle her firm tits. She sighed in appreciation as her muscled abs worked her hips, grinding on his member. She bent down to kiss him on the lips.

"Cum inside me, Freddy."

"You first, Deb," Fred insisted, moving his hands down to her haunches. He grabbed her, a hand under her rib cage on either side, damp with perspiration. Their crotches slapped and slurped together, making erotic wet noises.

Those noises increased when Fred felt Deb quicken the pace, her pussy milking his cock. She responded to him with growing lust, her eyebrows raising in appreciation, drool spooling down her chin from the corner of her mouth, half-lidded eyes gleaming with adoration and lust as he filled her again and again. He rose to trap her spit-shined nipple in his mouth, working her magnificent breasts with his tongue and teeth as her saliva dripped from her chin onto her lovely breasts. Her high-pitched cries hit a fever pitch, and he felt her gush around his member. She hugged him desperately, finding his mouth and tongue fucking him in appreciation.

"I'm there, Deb!" Fred announced around their moans.

"Inside me, babe," Deb cooed between her high notes. She clamped down on him as he shot his seed into her, exchanging loving stares as he emptied himself.

"Body and soul," Deb murmured to Fred.

He felt her contracting vaginal walls milk his pulsing cock. Their tongues dueled for some time before Deb let him collapse onto the bed. Deb went to the bathroom as Fred closed his eyes, feeling the cool air on his skin.

Some minutes later, he felt his cock enveloped by Deb's mouth. He didn't harden until he maneuvered her womanhood over his mouth. She must have cleansed herself thoroughly, as he could barely taste himself. Still, he eagerly relished in her as she blew him. In time, she orgasmed around his tongue and fingers.

"Stick a finger up my ass, Freddy," she requested as she continued slurping his greased and hardened erection. He complied, invading her puckered anus with his index finger, slowly entering, then exiting, feeling her muscles contract before finally entering her to the bottom of his finger.

"OOOooooh, Freddy," Deb gasped.

Fred felt a finger enter his own rear, causing him to raise his own hips up, hitting Deb in the back of her throat with his erection. It was a unique sensation altogether, but pleasurable and surprising enough that Fred came hard into her mouth. His own finger released from her anus with an audible pop as he filled Deb's mouth with his cum.

"Jesus, Deb," Fred groaned groggily. She scooted off unceremoniously, vanishing into the bathroom again. He dozed fitfully, aware of his lover lying beside him. How many times had he cum today? What was the world record for most male orgasms in a day? These were the questions he asked himself as he dozed.

Deb's tongue in his mouth woke him. He responded with a gentle suck. His mind swam in her one-of-a-kind fragrance.

"Wake up, sleepy-head," she greeted, licking his upper lip.

He grinned. "Time to go?"

"10-4 babe, we need to stop by the grocery store and pick up a few things, then go over to the Aquatic Center. Get showered." Fred saw Deb grab some of his own saliva and smear it on her neck. He had to ask.