The Ponytail Express Ch. 17

Story Info
The Ponytail Express holds their first practice.
6.7k words
4.79
9.3k
8

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ponytail Express

Chapter 17: Practice

"How do you feel this morning, Kitten?" Jessica asked, grinning as she took in the scene.

Early Wednesday found Deb performing one of her workout routines for Jessica, only in the nude, except for her collar and a buttplug. Initially, the wholesome, girl-next-door blond wasn't sold on the new accessory, but it was growing on her. Not just because of how it felt while she was doing her side-plank routine, it was the strenuous and extremely enjoyable bout of wake-up sex. The sexy Italian woman introduced the anal plug to Deb only an hour before, and the sensations she felt with it in while Jessica pounded her cunt with the strap-on were quite enjoyable. Deb reasoned the plug must have tightened her vaginal canal, making penetration even more enjoyable. It was a whole new ballgame back there.

Speaking of ballgame, Deb looked forward to the first practice for the Ponytail Express, for several reasons. Mainly, the chance to see Freddy for the first time since Monday morning. It had been a long couple of days, and like a drug addict, she was jonesing hard for his cock. However, Deb was punishing herself, learning to cope with the current situation. Jessica constantly put her through the paces in a mistress-slave relationship that was different, but in its own way, an eye-opening experience.

Second, Deb wanted to see how the first practice shook out. There were details that needed to be worked resolved. She knew the nucleus of the team was strong enough to last the season, but it would be interesting to see how the other pieces fit into the complete puzzle.

The text from Freddy last night was another eye opener. The Dasnas were working for the Enemy, which in this case was someone like Freddy. Oni's parents were slaves to someone else's scent, prompting the fit blond to wonder who in her family worked for this mysterious individual.

If they had gotten to her father, it could make this Sunday a disaster. Ned Stallings had a lot of war buddies, military and government connections that made him a valuable target for an influence operation. This worry caused Deb to check in with her parents. Both were well; dad was enjoying his retirement, and mom was busy making dad redecorate the basement bathroom.

The Stallings family were going to have another blowout Fourth of July party at their lake house in another month, and Deb was going to invite both Freddy and Mia. This weekend she would inform her parents of the status of her relationship with Freddy. They already knew she was seeing him, but they didn't know it had gotten to marriage levels of serious. Deb could hear the arguments now and was planning counters and strategies to increase the odds of success.

"I like the form on the crunches," Jessica said, her tone appreciative.

The blond Italian didn't know how deep in thought Deb was about PTE business; instead, she saw one of the most athletic women she knew performing a cardio circuit that had to be seen to be believed. Jessica hid her sense of awe but couldn't hide her attraction towards the fit blond. Since agreeing to be Jessica's slave, she hadn't batted an eye over anything she'd been made to do. Given, Jessica wasn't pushing any rules, but she knew it had to be demeaning. There had been some hesitancy when she had introduced the butt plug to Deb's asshole, but she took to it like a trooper.

In fact, she seemed to enjoy it. Jessica's feelings of jealousy and envy were turning into infatuation. She enjoyed having Deb in her bed. She especially enjoyed the one-handed handstand while doing the splits. The anal plug glittered.

"Showoff," Jessica murmured.

"Sorry, Mistress, just testing the limits," Deb grinned. Her voice was eerily even, considering she was currently upside down.

"Speaking of which, I think it's time to test your jump rope skills," Jessica announced.

Jessica undressed as Deb arched her back and, like a snake bent over backwards, putting her feet on the ground.

"Wow, you did that like one of those gymnastic freaks at the Olympics."

Deb grinned, flexing into a standing position. Her face was deeply flushed, and Jessica could tell it was because of the butt plug.

"How does my sign of affection feel in your ass, Kitten?" Jessica asked.

Deb, still in the nude, rested her hand on her cocked hip before answering. "It feels good, Mistress. It expands my anus, which tightens my vaginal canal. When you doggy-styled me this morning, the plug made it feel like it was stuffing me. It made me feel fuller. Thank you for the discovery."

Jessica's tan cheeks flushed. "Come to me, Kitten."

Deborah complied, sauntering over to her mistress. Jessica stuck out her tongue, and Deb leaned in, taking it into her mouth, sucking on it like a good slave. She embraced Jessica, who then embraced Deb.

Jessica's resolve broke into a passionate kiss. She felt like she was in trouble, given her feelings for her slave. She wanted to care for her; protect her. Was this responsibility? If it was, why was it making her feel this good?

"Permission to speak candidly, Mistress," Deb requested between their erotic tongue battle. The sexy lovers stared into each other's eyes as they kissed. Deb's mouth was smeared with Jess's lip gloss.

"Of course, Kitten," the sexy Italian said, her voice showing she wanted another round of lovemaking, more intimate than the last. She couldn't stop kissing Deb's lips. They were so kissable; her tits were amazing. They were a full C cup and looked sexy as hell on Deb's athletic frame.

"I'm changing; getting better by the day from the feel. I couldn't track the changes when they were happening a week ago. I'm more aware now. It's because of Freddy's scent; it woke something up inside of me, Jessica. Something amazing."

"Like what, Deb?" Jessica asked. She'd seen enough horror movies to be wary.

Deb looked deeply into Jessica's almond brown eyes, hand caressing her olive hued cheek. "You'll be going through changes too, Jessica. The longer you're in the inner circle, the more it'll affect you. You can be the best jump rope artist in the world."

Jessica answered Deb's question by pulling her slave in for another make-out session. Their lips smacked together as they slurped and sucked on tongues and lips. Deb nibbled on Jess's chin. The Italian was going to have to reapply her makeup, but she was okay with it since it was her sex-slave. Her lover. Being this close felt right. Deb's body was electricity itself. Jessica could feel it when her slave's fingers entered her own love canal, causing her hips to swivel invitingly.

"You didn't ask permission when you entered me, Kitten," Jessica said, her breath catching in her throat as she moved her hips in tight circles, her pussy greedily accepting the slender digits curling inside, stimulating her nerve endings, sending her on an upward path towards ecstasy.

Deb looked into Jessica's eyes again. Understanding passed between them. Attraction and need. Jessica felt protective about the sexy creature finger fucking her. Jessica's hand squeezed those incredible tits, fluttering and pinching the erect nipples, admiring the intricate tattoo under those marvelous orbs. The fit blond's body was near perfection before, but she was moving inexorably to another level.

Anymore thoughts dissolved into passion as Jessica found her slave's pussy and started sawing her fingers into and out of her own love canal. There was a different feel to it because of the anal plug. With her thumb, she maneuvered the plug around, causing Deb to moan in her high-pitched way.

"Thank you, Mistress! Your fingers are a fucking gift to my dirty cunt!" Deb said as she keened.

Jessica kissed her slave hard on the mouth. Deb's mouth was so wet. Her saliva tasted so sweet, with a slight tang of pussy and a lingering taste of Fred's cock. The sexy Italian shivered as her pussy spasmed around Deb's exceptionally strong fingers. It was like her slave was giving her the pleasure she craved. She ached for Deb's intimate touch and was receiving it in spades.

"Kitten," she panted, "Tell me." Her hips ground into her slave's hand. Deb had three fingers in her Mistress's drenched love canal.

"I'm your property, Mistress Jessica," Deb said, crying through her moans as she fought to maintain coherent speech. Both women stood, but were dangerously close to collapsing because of the impending dual orgasms.

It hit both lovely women at the same time. The pair were locked in a deep soul kiss up top while their fingers slurped and squelched into their sopping cunts below. Their hips contacted each other periodically, their breasts molding into each other, erect nipples pressing together. Sweat from Deborah's body coated Jessica, but she didn't mind. Quite the opposite, in fact. She yearned for anything the fit blond gave.

Before biting Deb's shoulder, Jessica said, "So good, Kitten!" she really had no words for her feelings. Actually caring for someone more than herself was akin to navigating an alien landscape for Jessica.

She was learning, though.

Somehow, the pair stood, each supporting the other while riding out their delicious orgasms. They maintained eye contact, and a special connection was made through them.

"The best jump rope artist in the world, huh?" Jessica finally said as she nuzzled Deb's wet tongue with her own.

Deb eyed Jessica adoringly. "Anything you want to be, Mistress," she cooed, offering her fingers, slick with the sexy Italian's juices. Jessica followed suit, offering her fingers to Deb. The two feasted on their own juices for a bit, eyes never leaving each other. It was hot, intimate, and erotic.

Eventually, the pair had to end their romantic interlude. After a shower, both talked about how excited they were at the prospect of softball practice. Deb saw the meaningful glances Jessica gave her, knowing full well the sexy Italian was falling under her spell, even as she was her willing slave.

Deb found she didn't mind it much. She saw how aroused Jessica got when she called her Mistress. There was something empowering about it. It wasn't a kink, but she understood and was no longer averse.

Across town, in the hotel room Oni reserved herself days ago, Fred woke up to discover he was spooning Oni. The two had spent a lot of time talking about the incident yesterday with her parents and how to proceed.

They filtered the communication to the other members of the harem in different ways, intending to tell Mia and Deb in person either during or after practice. Since the tall redhead and her cousin Niamh had Fred tonight, he would most likely tell them then. Oni would find Deb after practice and bring her up to speed.

Fred knew there was an invisible someone out there who possessed the same ability he had, only they had more control over it than he. Oni's parents were members, tied by the scent, or at least an older version of it. Fred suspected whoever possessed the ability was older than himself. He also suspected it was someone in the Stallings household. Ned Stallings seemed the likeliest suspect.

It made little sense, though. Why would Deb's father willingly give his youngest daughter to someone like Fred? Was that part of the plan? Did her father really care about her that little? It couldn't be. Maybe it was Marcus, masquerading as a cog in the wheel, masking his overseer status, snug in a servant type role while his catspaws played out his agenda. It would be something Fred would do. It seemed like ages ago when Deb suggested controlling the mayor and her daughter.

One thing was certain. Whoever it was, they were giving him a lot of space, content to let him learn at his own pace. It didn't feel like a malevolent presence, but it was someone that obviously felt like they were in control of the situation.

Whatever the fuck they wanted, it would have to wait as Fred's erection was sandwiched between Oni's soft, sinewy thighs. A slow wiggle sent tremors through his diamond hard cock, causing him to move his hips.

"Morning, Lover," Oni said, through a soft sigh. Her silvery voice music to his ears. He kissed her neck lovingly.

"Morning Oni," He countered, sawing his cock back and forth between her thighs, grazing her vulva.

Her intake of breath was heard and appreciated as Fred kept a slow, languid pace. Oni was wrecked yesterday by the news, but she was coming to grips with the news. Her parents seemed concerned, but also wanted Fred, or at least his abilities.

To take back a country. It all seemed far-fetched to him, like a silly movie idea. Man gets mind control ability, helps people out. Sort of like the old Hulk TV show with Bill Bixby. This week, Fred assists a family in a small mining town, as the cruel boss does bad things to anyone who opposes his ironclad rule. What the Sakul family needed was the CIA, not one man.

Oni's slinky body contorted, her hips moving as her thighs slowly directed Fred's hard penis into her greedy little love canal.

Fred couldn't get over how tight Oni was. She could get him to cum just by flexing her cunt muscles, but she wasn't happy with that. Instead, she took care of him, moving her body sensuously, moving her body into his cock as it drug across her vulva. Her own juices lubricating the large member until it started catching on her entrance a few times, causing her to yip in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Oni," Fred whispered. She turned her head, her lips meeting his as her body contorted and flexed, her cunt pulling his cock into it. Her ass eventually started contacting the base of his cock as they lay on their sides.

"This is Itchy Buttocks, Fred," Oni said, chuckling.

Fred responded by putting a hand on her haunch, stopping her gyrating hips. Raising up her leg, he began pounding her pussy with strong, insistent thrusts.

"Oh. Oh. Ugh! Don't you fucking stop!"

Fred and Oni enjoyed a good, hard fucking, each pushing the other to their limit in a back-and-forth game of oneupmanship. Fred eventually "won" the game as Oni went over the edge in an intense orgasm. Fred soon followed suit, filling her womb with his cum yet again.

A bit later, the two lay in bed, soaked in each other's juices.

"Is there anything I can do for you today, Lover?" Oni said, her silvery voice was adoring, worshiping.

Oni hadn't given up on her family, but events of yesterday made her even more dependent upon him. Discovering they both had been part of a two-decade long experiment wasn't all that revelatory for himself, but Oni's involvement was a new wrinkle. Being the daughter of political dissidents living in exile in the States was something he was more than prepared to live with.

"Be mine, Oni," Fred said, smiling at her.

She looked at him with a playful adoration. "I'm yours, Fred, but I have to ask you something."

"Yeah."

"I like to tease people I love. I haven't teased you much since we started fucking each other's brains out, but I'd like to start. Would that be alright?

He looked at her. "A million times, yes, Oni. I want you to be you. In fact, I want all of you to be yourselves, not something manufactured. I don't want robots, I want women with their own feelings. You can be my slave and still be yourself."

Oni let what he said sink in. "Did you just call me a slave?" she asked, staring at him.

He stared back, his face a resolute mask. "Oni, we both know you gave yourself to me willingly. I would say you're more than my slave, but in the end, you're mine. Exclusive rights to all three of your holes. If I tell you to kill someone, what would your answer be?"

She grinned coyly. "I'd ask who they were."

He returned the smile. "And then?"

"I'd kill them for you," she said, sheepishly. "No hesitation, Fred. I guess I am your slave."

"How do you feel about that?"

She mulled it over. "If you want to go there, I want a fancy collar, with 'Killer' somewhere on it. Send me out on assassination missions, but nothing in town."

Fred looked at his future wife. "How about we wait until after you give birth?" he asked, holding her close.

She began fisting his prick back to hardness.

"How about we shut the fuck up and you fuck me again, Master?" she asked teasingly. "Then we talk about what our daughter's name is going to be."

Wednesday passed by in a flurry of activity. Over lunch break, Fred used the conference room in the student union to get some spare time with Iris Gibson. Before the hour was over, she had given him an enthusiastic blowjob. Her inexperience was obvious, but enthusiasm won her points. She couldn't deep throat him, much to Fred's disappointment. Still, he gifted her with a mouthful of his semen. She couldn't take it all, and he made sure most of the excess landed on her face.

"Rub it in," he suggested.

Iris obeyed, treating it like lotion. Fred could see his cum seep into her pores, slowly but steadily making her his.

Fred added Martha Boltzman for a lunch date on Friday. He looked forward to giving her a healthy dose of baby batter, making her his, like her twin sister Mary.

Iris left the room with both lunch and a dessert. The want in her eyes made Fred's cock stir. It would have been simple to fuck to her. She wanted it; needed it. He could tell her body craved his cock.

He reluctantly let her leave but couldn't stand it. He strolled over to the Lit class, sticking his head through the door. Alexandra was in the middle of teaching class, but when she saw him, he quickly came out into the hallway.

"Fred, is everything okay?" she asked, concerned.

"I want you. Right now," he said. He pushed her up against the wall beside the door, out of sight of her class, but anyone in the hallway would see. He put his hand on her crotch.

Her eyes widened in surprise, followed by a flush of her cheeks. She wet her lips with her tongue, grinning slightly.

"Just a moment, Master," she said, softly.

She went back into her class, and let them know they were ending early. Fred stood down the hallway as people emptied, confusion on their faces. Alexandra was out of the room before half her vexed students.

They walked into the teacher's lounge. An older woman was there, but Fred ordered her to leave.

Alexandra locked the door and, in short order, Fred bent her over the desk and gave her a hard fucking. The professor was as insatiable as Fred, moving her hips in time with his thrusts, mewling encouragement when she could.

"Please breed me, Master," Alexandra begged as he took her from behind. "Fill my dirty cunt with your seed. Make my pussy yours!"

Fred gave his professor what she begged for.

"Take all of it," he said through clenched teeth as he drove his cock deep into her with each spurt of his seed.

Unlike Oni, he couldn't tell if she was pregnant yet, but he didn't care. He enjoyed using Alexandra's body and seeing her just abandon her class like that aroused him. She clearly no longer cared about her job.

"How much are you making a year, Alexandra?" Fred asked as they worked to make themselves presentable.

"Seventy-five thousand dollars, roughly," she answered, scooping Fred's cum out of her pussy and applying it to her ample breasts. Almost absently, she rubbed it in, ending up licking her fingers like someone who just ate a plate of hot wings.

"I'll pay you more if you work for me as a personal assistant," he said.

"If you're serious about your offer, I'll resign tomorrow," she said. "And move in with you."

Fred was okay with that.

"Master, you have exclusive rights to this body. It's yours, now and forever. You don't need to pay me for my services, unless you want to."

His cock sprang to life, and he took her again. Neither cared who walked by, or if anyone walked into the room. The pair fucked savagely, Alexandra cumming again, long and hard. Fred pumped more of his seed into her needy womb.

12