The Pool Boy's Message Pt. 02

Story Info
Straight man has many gay fantasies to explore.
3.7k words
4.65
6.3k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers

The Pool Boy's Message Part 2

We wearily climbed out of the pool after completing 2km's of laps; the first half with James trailing me, and the second half reversed. As there were few people around, we decided to have some naked fun in the same shower cubicle where I had first seen James' message.

As soon as I kicked off my swimming shorts, James was on his knees and greedily swallowing my rapidly hardening cock. I could not help but let out moans of pleasure as James' lips smoothly glided up and down my pulsating shaft. Thankfully, they were masked by the noise of the shower.

After several minutes of expert deep throating, we were both ready for some arse fucking. James stood up and dropped his shorts. I reached for the shampoo, being the only substitute for real lubrication, squirted a generous dollop across my meat and some on James' expectant O-ring.

"You ready?" I whispered into his ear.

"Do it," He whispered back.

James placed both hands against the tiled wall, arched his back and stuck his arse my way. The water was cascading down his back and quickly washed away the shampoo lubricant. Never mind, I thought as I pressed my bulging head against James' adolescent sphincter. He took a deep breath as I pushed.

"Oh, fuck!" He hissed as I breached his muscly defense, "Keep going."

With both hands firmly gripping his hips, I forced my length inside James' shitter until I was balls deep. As was customary, I let him adjust to the intrusion for several moments until he signaled his readiness for a buggering.

I started slowly at first until he relaxed and gradually picked up the pace until we arrived at a mutually satisfying rhythm. Once we got there, James took one hand off the wall and began wanking his hard cock. We tried to climax together, but he was always a few moments before me.

James adored receiving the cream pie. After deflowering his about a month earlier, James told me how he played with his first cream pie, farting a heady mixture of sperm and lubricant onto his hand, and playing with it in his mouth before swallowing. He also enjoyed the feeling of sperm dribbling down his inner thighs if we had a quicky somewhere outdoors.

"Where do you want it?" I asked him breathlessly as I felt my orgasm build, trying to stay as silent as possible.

"You know where," He said, "Up my fucking arse."

I was seconds away when I felt James shudder and hiss as he sprayed the ground with his seed. As he came, his bung automatically clamped around my pulsating cock which sent me flying over the edge. I buried my cock deep inside James as I filled him with ropes of hot sperm. James was held tightly in my arms as I shook violently from the pleasure of my orgasm.

"Fuck!" Exclaimed James in a hushed tone, "I felt that one."

"Yeah," I sighed, "That was powerful."

As my dick began flagging, I eased out of James poop chute which was extremely relaxed now following the arse reaming it had just received.

"Stay there," I urged James who was about to stand upright, "Pull your cheeks apart and push."

James did as instructed and, when he pushed, his rosette opened to reveal a wonderful gape. I brought my hand up the catch the rivers of sperm that shot out of his red hole. My goodness, I thought to myself, that's a lot of come. When I thought I had captured the bulk of my seed, I stood up and brought my hand to James' waiting mouth. He eagerly lapped what was offered and squeezed it through his teeth like a filthy porn star before gulping it down.

Reaching down, I grabbed James' flatlining cock and gently massaged it. A small amount of sperm oozed from the hole onto my thumb. I did something I never thought I would do. I brought my thumb to my lips and swallowed James' come. It was warm and salty but not too unpleasant. My young partner-in-crime gawked at me in surprise.

"Nice," I smiled at him.

We quickly showered for real, toweled off and discreetly exited the cubicle just in time before several lifeguards came into the changing room for an inspection. Minutes later we said our goodbyes and went in separate directions.

Next day, Monday, my thoughts drifting to the changing nature of my sexuality. The last month or so with James' had certainly helped me deal with my nasty breakup (and I became fitter because of our swimming sessions). I enjoyed topping his bottom, but we only did that occasionally. I certainly appreciated our trysts in the industrial estate close by the pool. He would lavish my cock with his hand, lips, mouth and throat, drink down my juice before pleasuring himself with my fingers jammed up his butt.

The more time we spent together, the more I began to feel urges to do more. One day, as James was jacking off and I was fingering his dirty hole, I started whispering encouragement in his ear before licking and nuzzling it. Later, I planted soft kisses on his cheek and neck. James did not seem to mind but did not actively encourage these moves.

Lately, I fantasised about us kissing, sucking James' cock and, heaven forbid, allowing him to fuck my arse. Prior to meeting James, I never had desires about men, and I have never contemplated receiving anal sex from anyone before, but now these thoughts persisted. What was I becoming, I wondered? The fairer sex always turned my head, although I did not always turn theirs, but whenever I dreamed of these illicit sex acts, I became hard.

As if reading my mail, a text from James arrived asking if I wanted to go swimming after work. No, I did not. My muscles ached from our earlier session plus being a Monday, the pool was running classes right up to closing time.

"How about a drink?" I countered.

"Sure, which one?"

"How about the Golden Barley?" I suggested, "Less chance of being continually hassled about your age."

"LOL, see you at 7pm."

I could barely get through the day, but I decided to air some of my desires as trial balloons once the alcohol had relaxed me. I would start by enquiring into James' experience with men.

"Aren't you sore from yesterday?" I asked when James laughed at my muscular discomfiture.

"Yes, but not from the swimming," He winked back.

"Sorry about that," I said, "Who knew shampoo would not make for the best lubricant?"

"That's okay," James reassured me, "I had fun, but I'll have to abstain for a day or two."

"Fair enough."

"But that doesn't mean I can't please you," James said eagerly.

"Later for sure," I said, smiling, "Have you always been into men?"

"Yeah, since high school, but no one knows about it," He replied, "Not even my parents."

"Did you have a boyfriend or lover at school?"

"Yes and no," Was an answer, "There were three of us that knocked around together, pretending to be nerdy so that no one would suspect."

"How did that come about?" I asked, intrigued, and slightly aroused.

"I went to a school in the country and twice a year we would do cross-country running," James said, "I was always shit at running, usually coming last. Anyway, one day, I tried cheating by taking a short cut and as I climbed a mound, I ran, literally into two older boys engaging in a sixty-nine."

"Nice," I said, picturing the sight in my mind, "What happened next?"

"I was captivated and could not look away," James said, "When the boys saw me, they motioned for me to join them, and the rest is history as they say."

"What did you get up to with those boys?"

"About four years of daily cock sucking," James laughed, "Some kissing and rimming."

"No anal sex?"

"Not with me," James said, remember his high school days, "The other two might have, I don't know."

"No steady lover or boyfriend since moving to the city?"

"Not yet. I must be discrete while living with my parents."

"I get that," I smiled, "So you get your kicks from writing your number on the wall of a swimming pool?"

"That was the first message I ever posted," James chuckled, "And you were the first one to respond."

"You have other offers?" I asked, trying not to sound jealous.

"A couple," James confirmed, "But I haven't accepted any."

"I noticed yesterday that your original message was removed from the wall."

"That doesn't surprise me," James said, "Messages only stay up for a day or two."

"Did you every reply to any?"

"A couple of times," James confirmed, "That's how I've been getting my 'kicks' so to speak."

"I was so fucking nervous when I sent that text to you!" I confessed.

"So was I!"

"What sort of things have you been doing with the guys you have met with?"

"Mostly sucking dick," James said, wistfully, "Getting a blow job in return."

"You like getting your cock sucked?"

"Of course, but I prefer being on my knees though," He winked again.

There was an opening, and I almost offered to suck his cock, but fear of rejection gripped me, plus I had no experience performing oral sex on a man.

"What is it?" James asked, noticing that the colour had drained on my face.

"Nothing," I reassured him with a smile, "The thought of you on your knees made me hard."

"You want me to take care of that?

"Since you're offering."

We drained our drinks, exited the pub, ducked around the corner and within minutes were in our usual discrete space with my pants around my ankles.

I came hard again from all the pent-up sexual energy I had generated. Too hard for James who spluttered and struggled swallowing my seed. A random rope of hot sperm landed across James' cheek.

"Fuck me," James exclaimed, after directing the rogue tendril into his adolescent mouth, "What's powering you these days?"

Again, another opening but I remained paralysed with fear and doubt, so I mollified James by complimenting his skills.

"Thanks," He said, dropping his jeans, "I really need to come but you can't do your usual thing with my butt."

"Damn," I said, "That's a crying shame."

"Do the thing with my neck though," James said, "I like that."

Another opening, one I had experience with and was happy oblige. Since James was shorter than me, I usually stood behind him, my limp dick pressing into the small of his back. I ran a hand underneath his t-shirt and placed it on his left breast. My other hand would usually be fingering James' stinker; however, he was sore from the previous day's buggering, so I just squeezed his cheek.

With his cock in hand, James began furiously stroking the shaft while I encouraged his exertions with whispers into his ear, alternating with light kissed to the lobe and his neck. I could feel myself growing hard again. These fantasies of mine were powerful aphrodisiacs.

"Oh, shit!" Hissed James as his body shook, "I'm coming."

Without thinking, I whipped my hand from James breast, cupped it and placed it in front of his jerking cock. Ropes of hot man sludge pooled in my hand as my eyes bulged from their sockets.

I thought James was going to keel over so I steadied his shaking body by placing my left hand across his abdomen. He fell back into me as his orgasm subsided, panting hard.

When he regained composure, I presented my sperm-filled hand. James asked why I cupped his seed and without fear I answered that I wanted to taste it. Looking directly at him as I brought my hand to my mouth, James looked agog. He could not believe what was about to happen. Nor did I really, I was committed and curious.

Sucking up the juice, it had a thick texture unlike anything I have experienced before. Salty and hot like the day before, I swallowed wincing occasionally at the unusual and brackish flavour.

"What do you think?" James asked, amazed and slightly worried by my reaction.

"I think I need to try more," I said, before driven to my needs by a burning lust to taste man cock, "Starting now."

Grabbing the base of James' wilting cock, I took him inside and allowed my lips to massage the waning flesh. The taste was so raw, so manly, so unusual and so lusty. I wanted to bring him back to life like I was becoming but James said he was done.

I released his member and stood up. James asked me why I became hard so soon after orgasming and this time I did not hold back. Confessing some, not all, of my recent desires and fantasies, I laid bare how I wanted to experiment with James.

"But you're not gay," He blurted in response.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said, "but I can't stop thinking about these things."

"I mean, I'd be happy to do make these a reality," James said, bemused, "I've wanted to ask but never thought you'd say yes."

"Ha," I said, "We were both coming from different directions."

"Glad we found a way," James sighed while pulling to him for a kiss.

Our lips met. His were soft and moist. Mine dry and nervous. Kissing a man felt odd at first but then as our tongues danced, we could taste each other's loads and that was electrifying. There was a jump in James' penis, but alas a dead cat bounce. My cock, in contrast, was positively raging and James instinctively knew what to do next.

This second blow job challenged James' skill and it took longer for me to orgasm, but we persevered and at last he coaxed the last remnants of come from my long-suffering ball sack.

"Man, I could drink you all day," Crowed James when he stood up to kiss me.

Again, the flavour of his tongue was a little overpowering and, in a way, off-putting but I was not discouraged; the hormones racing through my body ensured that.

"Wow, that was intense," I marveled when our lips broke, "But I'm done for the night."

"Same here," James chuckled, "My jaw aches as much as my butt."

Moments later we parted company wholly satisfied. Neither of us could wait for the next encounter, especially me because I hoped to suck my first cock to climax.

The following Saturday, James sent me a text asking if I wanted to come to his parents' home as his family was out for the afternoon.

"At least till five," He replied to my question of how much time we had together.

Cool, so about four hours then? Plenty of time to get nasty and tick off a few fantasies.

As instructed, I parked several streets away and entered the property via a service road so that nosey neighbours would remain in the dark about James' activities. After some pleasantries, we ascended the stairs to his bedroom that was decked out in NRL, Marvel and Star Wars posters and merchandise.

We fell on the bed locked in a furious kiss and quickly disrobed. We played and fondled each other's cock and balls before I suggested a sixty-nine position. James' cock was rock hard, and I wanted to experience it in my mouth. The height differential was a slight issue, but we solved it by lying on our sides.

I was so nervous that I was shaking but when James' cock was pointing at my mouth, I opened and accepted without a second thought. We moaned in unison as our lips wrapped themselves over our boners.

James' meat pulsated in my mouth. I forced the length to the back of my throat, but I coughed and spluttered several times. This brought up saliva that I let drip over his cock as he did with mine. Soon I got the hang of oral sex and could match my young partner in rhythm and depth.

To speed up James' orgasm, I went my fingers and snaked them around to his moist shitter, probed and entered. His body convulsed at the entry, and I quickly synchronized my mouth to my fingers.

Unsurprisingly, James let out his usual cry and I prepared to receive his load in my mouth for the first time. Inevitably, I stuffed it up. Jets of hot man cream exploded in my mouth, too much to swallow. I wretched from his cock and allowed a substantial amount of jizz pool on his bed sheets.

"Keep going!" James urged; his orgasm not done yet.

I wrapped my lips around his spasming rod and suck gently as he shuddered violently with pleasure. The feeling of his cock jolting in my mouth was wonderful, and I swallowed as much as I could, now becoming more accustomed to the taste.

Easing my fingers from James' twitching stinker, we rolled onto our backs. James' chest was rising and falling as he recovered his strength. He reached to my cock and rubbed it several times before offering me a choice.

"Arse or mouth?"

"That's a no brainer," I chuckled.

James grabbed the lubrication from the side draw and handed it to me. I applied a generous amount to his fingered hole and smeared a lot on my cock. Once satisfied, I mounted him and inserted my cock into his most sensitive hole. I was balls deep within seconds, much easier than the previous weekend in the shower cubicle.

This time James threw caution to the wind and ordered me to fuck his arse as hard as I could. For the next several minutes he peppered with expletives and encouragement as I buggered his young hole, interspersed by some admiring gapes as I stretched his cheeks. His spent dick hung uselessly underneath as I pounded away.

"Yes, yes, yes," James encouraged, "Give it to me!"

It quickly became clear that I had applied too much lube to get the friction needed to orgasm. I excused myself, went to the toilet and wiped all the lubricant from my quivering spear. Returning to the bedroom, James was lying on his back, fondling his crotch.

"Time for you to do some work," I smiled, "Off you get."

I occupied James' place on the bed and ordered him to mount me facing the mirror on his wardrobe so that he could see my cock fucking his hole.

"Wow," Exclaimed James as he watched himself riding my pole, "That looks amazing."

"Yeah, fuck that cock!"

The friction was better, but James was clumsy in the reverse cowboy position. Even with my hands on his hips forcing a quicker pace, I was not likely to come any time soon. So, we decided to experiment with different position, missionary, side saddle and finally back to doggy again.

By this point, I could not take it anymore and unloaded loudly into James' willing hole. He screeched in delight as his arse was pin cushioned again, purring in delight.

We lay next to each other, reveling in pleasure, sexually satisfied, staring at the ceiling.

"Given that you have ticked off some of your fantasies," James asked carefully, "Would you be willing to indulge mine?"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, intrigued.

"Well," He struggled, "I used to do this thing in high school..."

"Out with it!"

"Well, after we came, we used to..."

"Used to what?"

"We used to...pee on each other," James went bright red, "I haven't done it since. Is this something that interests you?"

Truth be told, I had never heard that peeing was considered a sex act, but if the last few weeks had taught me anything, I was willing to try new things in the bedroom or beyond.

"Willing to try it," I said as James rolled off the bed and led me to the bathroom.

I lay in the bath while he stood to the side and pointed his cock at me and let a warm stream of piss loose on my cock and balls. It felt nice. Next, he directed his stream to my chest, the liquid ran down my sides and into the drain. It smelled sweet and I was not disgusted at all, fascinated yes.

"Are you okay?" Asked James, knowing my answer.

"More please."

James moved up a tad so that his stream landed on my throat and chin. I divined his intention at once and opened my mouth. I let his piss pool in my mouth before letting it stream over my cheeks. There was a bitterness to the flavour, very different to James' sperm, but with an aftertaste that I could not identify.

He peed a lot, covering my hair and face in yellow gold. When he shook his member, I reared up and took his flaccid member in my mouth, sucking that last drops out of him. This was a very personal and erotic experience for me. I loved it and knew I wanted more in the future.

"Would you like to go?"

James helped me out of the tub after receiving an affirmative response. He lay in the bath, his back soaked from piss that had yet to drain. I recreated what James had done, but he drank far more piss than I had done. He was a seasoned pro at this type of lewd behaviour.

Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers
12