The Pool Guy Pt. 03

Story Info
We wait out a summer storm with the pool guy.
3.8k words
4.34
11.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late August, and we were in yet another heat wave with temps in the upper 90s. It was days like this that I really appreciated having a pool to cool off in.

It was late in the afternoon and I was just doing a few laps. I had skipped my morning workout and was taking the opportunity to get a little exercise before getting out.

As I was getting out of the pool, I heard the sound of crunching gravel as a truck drove down our driveway.

"I wonder who that is," I thought and then my heart skipped a beat when I realized it was the pool guy coming for the monthly cleaning. We hadn't seen him since he watched us make love through the window a few weeks back, but I was determined not to make anything awkward.

"Hey!" I called out waving to him as he came around the corner. He paused for just a second and then kept walking. I was betting he had the same idea of avoiding any awkwardness.

"How's it going today?" I said.

"Oh, pretty good, but just so busy!" He said.

"Yeah, I would imagine. It's been such a hot summer," I said.

"Yep, coupled with the afternoon downpours, it's just wreaked havoc on pool systems," he said.

"Oh yeah, I hadn't even thought about that. Looks like we might get another one of those downpours shortly here," I said, as we both looked up to the darkening sky.

"Yep, I'm hoping I can get everything done before that happens," He said.

"Anything I can help with," I said.

"Well actually, there might be one thing," he said, as he was taking off the panel to the pool pump. "Yeah, actually if you could come try to grab this hose while I adjust the converter?"

"Sure just show me what to do," I said, walking over to him.

"See that black hose right there?"

"Yep," I nodded.

"See if you can grab it and pull it up while I adjust this, those things always slide down and get stuck in there and it's super tight and hard to get out. Ok, ready?" He said.

"Yep, let's do it!" I said, as he started to adjust the converter and the gap opened just enough for me to pinch the hose between my fingers and bring it up. "Nice work!" He said.

"How many men does it take to change a pool filter?" My wife called out, as she was walking toward us. She was wearing a white coverup, similar to a see through bathrobe with a blue floral bikini under it and carrying a cocktail.

"Ha, ha, very funny!" I said.

"Seriously though, this looks dangerous," she said, in a joking tone.

"No, your husband just saved the day. Your converter hose sprang loose and got stuck in a pretty tight spot," the pool guy said.

"Hmm, I bet it did," she said, smirking at me and taking a sip of her drink as we heard the roll of distant thunder. Did she just say that like I think she did? I thought to myself and I could feel my face blushing a little.

"Oh boy," she said, looking up at the sky, "they said storms this afternoon could get severe."

"Maybe, but a lot of these storms hug the mountains and miss us," I said.

"Well, as I told your husband, I'm hoping to finish quickly anyway, " he said.

I was nodding, but my mind was starting to wander. I loved watching my wife suck his cock and that he'd watched us make love. I couldn't help but think of the scene I played out with the three of us and then I started wondering if maybe they too were letting themselves think about it.

Just then there was a loud crack of thunder, "yikes, that was pretty close!" My wife said, as large drops of rain started to fall.

"Yep, we should probably get inside for a bit!" I replied.

"Why don't you hold off on the cleaning and get inside too for a bit," I said to the pool guy, pointing to the house, "we can watch the storm pass from inside."

"Yeah, I should probably wait or I'll just have to clean it again when it's over, but I don't mind sitting it out in my truck," he said.

"Don't be silly, come inside with us!" my wife called out, jogging up the path toward the house,

"Well, ok thanks!" He said, grabbing his tools.

As we walked inside, I said, "I'm not sure we've ever been introduced, my name is Long and my wife's name is Gina, but you may already know that?"

"Oh," he said, "yeah I know your names from the service agreement, but it's nice to formally meet you, I'm Flynn."

"Oh, that makes sense, but it's nice to meet you Flynn," I said, as we made our way into the kitchen.

"This is Flynn, honey," I said to my wife, "in case you didn't already know that."

"Of course I know his name," she said, smiling at him, "you learn all kinds of things when you accidentally push someone in a pool," she continued as he started to blush a little.

"Oh, as I mentioned before, it happens all the time, no big deal," quickly brushing it off. Wow, I think she's flirting with him I thought, as a wave of warmth surged through my body.

I opened the fridge to grab a beer. "I'd offer you a beer, but I'm guessing you can't on the job?" I said to Flynn.

"Actually, this is my last service of the day, so sure, I'd love one!"

"Great! Here you go," I said, opening it and handing it to him. Just then there was another crack of thunder and it started pouring.

"Wow, glad we got inside when we did!" I said, as we all gazed out the window.

We all sat and talked long enough for each of us to have a second drink. We learned all about Flynn, how he'd graduated from college out west 5 years ago and got into the family pool business not long after and has been loving it ever since.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" my wife blurted out playfully, "or boyfriend?"

"Honey!" I chirped, "well it's important to ask both," she said, as Flynn laughed. "No, I don't have a girlfriend!" he said, looking at my wife.

"Well, I find that very hard to believe," she said, "a tall drink of water like yourself, how tall are you anyway?" She said.

"6'2," he said.

"Are you really 6'2" or are you more like 6'3" and just tell people your 6'2" like my husband does," she said, looking back and forth between us. I was shaking my head when Flynn said, "well, I'm pretty sure I'm 6'2."

"Here stand up," she said, gesturing for him to stand next to me, "let's just see, stand next to each other."

As Flynn walked over, my wife looked at me smiling and flashed her eyebrows up.

"Hmmm, you look about the same height to me," she said, walking over with her hand up as if she was going to level the tops of our heads.

We were standing side by side as she placed her hand on my chest pushing herself on to her tiptoes to try and get a better view of the top of my head.

Our eyes met and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips "oh thanks," I said as she fell back to her feet and moved to Flynn.

She placed a hand on his chest and pushed up to her tiptoes again, I could see their eyes meet, and she pressed against him, kissing him. His eyes flashed wide, but then softened into her kiss.

She pulled away, and looked into his eyes again, before going back in for another kiss, this time pressing harder against him and I could see her mouth opening as their tongues met, "oh my god!" I thought to myself, "is this really happening?"

With one hand on his chest, she moved her free hand over to my arm and grabbed it as if to suggest I move behind her.

As I did, she stopped kissing him and turned to face me and our lips met, kissing more deeply and allowing our tongues to touch and tease one another's.

As we kissed, I slowly opened one eye and could see her sliding her hand up and down Flynn's chest as he reached around and began to caress one of her breasts.

As she kissed me, her other hand slid down and began to rub my now throbbing cock through my shorts, "mmmmm," I moaned.

She slowly pulled away from me and turned back toward Flynn and began kissing him again, while keeping one hand slowly stroking my cock.

I watched as they made out, tongues teasing each other. Flynn kept one hand on her breast and she slid her other hand down and began stroking his cock through his shorts.

"Mmmmm," Flynn moaned softly.

I was so turned on, I decided to make a move and slowly untied my board shorts and slid them down so my wife could stroke my cock without any barrier.

I was watching her kiss him as she grabbed my exposed cock, her eyes opened wide, mid kiss, in surprise before closing again and kissing Flynn more passionately.

She began to loosen his belt and unbutton his shorts, his spare hand helping to guide his shorts down, revealing his big hard cock.

She pulled away from him as she wrapped her hand around it and began stroking slowly.

Flynn and I both moaned as Gina stood between us, stroking us slowly and simultaneously.

We each had a hand on one of her breasts and she was smiling looking back and forth at the two cocks in her hands.

I moved my hand to pull her coverup off her shoulder and she let it fall to the ground.

She stopped stroking me briefly and reached back to untie her top and slid it off, exposing her beautiful, perky tits.

Flynn and I both stepped out of our shorts and pulled off our shirts.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss before spinning her around to face Flynn, she pressed up against him kissing him and allowing their tongues to meet and play together between their small, playful kisses.

I slid down her back running my fingernails along her skin as I went. I reached her bikini bottom and pulled one of the dangling strings to untie the bow knot that clung them to her sexy hips and they too fell to the floor.

Flynn reached down and slid his hand between her legs and began softly rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as her head rolled back.

I moved up, kissing her neck and she reached her hand back to caress the back of my head.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as I whispered, "come on, let's go to the bedroom," taking her by the hand as she grabbed Flynn's.

I walked us far enough into the bedroom so we would all be inside the doorway and then turned around and pushed up against Gina, kissing her hard.

Flynn pressed against her back and reached around to cup her breasts. Her head reared back as she let out a soft moan, "mmmm, god I'm so turned on!"

"Yeah baby, me too!" I said.

She pushed us both back from her slightly and crouched down. She wrapped a hand around each of our throbbing cocks, glancing back and forth at each of them, before she slid my cock into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, as my head rocked back and I closed my eyes for a moment.

The feel of her wet lips as they slowly slid up and down my shaft, her hand wrapped tightly, sliding up and down in unison with her mouth felt unbelievable.

I opened my eyes and watched her for a second before watching her continue to stroke Flynn's cock.

Slowly, she slid her mouth off my cock, leaving plenty of saliva for her hand to continue to stroke me.

She turned and took Flynn's cock in her mouth and his eyes closed and he moaned, "oh god, yes!"

It was such a turn on watching her suck another guy's cock while she stroked mine.

I was wondering how long I would last being this turned on, but I had to imagine we were all feeling the same way.

She continued to suck his cock as I layed down on the floor beside her. I grabbed her leg signaling for her to straddle me.

She moved a leg over me, barely missing a beat on his cock and slid her hand down to slide my cock into her dripping wet pussy. "Mmmmm," she moaned, muffled by his cock her mouth.

She began to ride me slowly and rhythmically while continuing to suck and stroke him. "Oh my god, that feels so good!" I moaned.

"Fuck!" Flynn said, "god, your mouth feels so good!"

She continued to ride me, taking short breaks from his cock to fuck me harder and I knew Flynn liked watching her tits bounce as much as I did when she did.

I slowly pushed her off me. She turned around on all fours so her ass was now facing Flynn.

He got down on his knees and slowly inserted himself into her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmm, oh that feels good!" Gina said, as she closed her eyes.

"Ummmm, oh wow your pussy feels amazing!" he said, as he began to slide in and out of her.

I got up and walked over to her night stand to get her vibrator, which I knew she'd want.

As I walked back, I paused to watch him fuck her.

"Oh my god, you feel so good!" she moaned, as he thrusted harder into her, "fuck Flynn, your cock goes so deep in me!" she cried.

"Yeah baby, you like my cock, don't you?" he said.

"Oh my god, I love it, I want it, fuck me, fuck me, Flynn!" she cried out.

Standing there, stroking my cock watching them fuck, so turned on I thought I might cum, I slowed my stroking to hold off and walked over and turned on her vibrator and handed it to her.

"Bet you'd like this?" I said, smiling at her.

"Ummmm, how'd you know?" she said, in a labored tone, "god, he feels so good baby! He's fucking me so good!" she panted.

"Ummm yeah, baby, I want you to feel so good!" I said, as I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth.

"Oh Gina, that feels so good. I love watching him fuck you while you suck my cock," I moaned.

I was getting close and I knew with the help of her vibrator, it would only be a minute or two before she would cum. It also looked like Flynn was close too.

"Oh my god!" she said cried, "I am going to cum, oh I am going to cum so hard!"

"I am close to baby!" I said.

"Oh my god, me too!" Flynn replied, moaning as he slowed his thrusting.

"Do you want him to cum in you or on you?" I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

"Ummm, I don't know, will you cum on my back?" she said, looking back at him.

"Umm, I'd love to!" he said, as began to thrust harder again.

"Ummm, I'd love your hot cum on my back," she said, as she slid my cock back into her mouth briefly to add more saliva to stroke with.

"Oh my god yes, fuck me Flynn, god you feel so good! Just like that, don't stop! Ahhhh, fuck I am going to cum!" she screamed.

"Ohhh, me too!" he said "fuck, you feel so good!"

I moved my wife's hand off my cock and I started stroking it. He was fucking her so good, and I could tell she loved it.

"Oh my god, fuck! I am cumming, ahhh oh my god!" my wife cried out, as her body began to quiver.

"Fuck, fuck, oh my god, oh my god!" Flynn yelled, as he pulled out of her and started stroking his cock. Spirt after sprit of his hot cum shooting all over her back, reaching almost up to her shoulder blades.

"ummm yes, oh your cum feels so good on me!" my wife moaned as she arched her back toward the floor.

"Oh my god, fuck that's so hot! I am cumming baby, I am cumming!" I moaned, as I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it back so I could cum on her mouth and cheek,

"yeah baby give it to me, cum on my face!" she said, as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue,

"ohhhh fuck!" I cried out as my cum shot out across her tongue and mouth and on to her cheek, then more shot out on to her tongue which rolled off and down her chin

"Fuck!" I panted, as she took my cock into her mouth gently sucking and stroking the last drops of cum out. "God, that was amazing!" I said, shaking a little as I handed her a towel that just happened to be within reach.

"Ummm, oh it was sooo good" my wife said as she wiped my cum from her face.

Flynn was quiet and seemed to be in a smiley daze "wowww!" he finally said "that was, just... wow!"

My wife turned around to see that Flynn had a little cum hanging from his still hard cock,

"Ummm, let me help you with that," she said, moving over and sliding his cock in her mouth, gently sucking and stroking it clean before starting to pull away from him.

"Ummm, oh that feels so good!" he monaed, as he put his hands on the back of her head and guided her head back to his cock, sliding it back into her mouth. "Ummm, umhmmm!" my wife moaned, as if surprised that he wanted her to keep going and also happy to do so.

I watched as she began sucking his cock more intently and rhythmically, alternating between letting her hand slide up and down his shaft as her mouth worked his head, to sliding her mouth down as much of his cock as she could take and back again. God, it was so hot to watch her work him like that and I could feel my own cock swelling again.

I moved to get behind her, and reached between her legs to find she was still wet.

I grabbed my cock and slid it between her lips and pushed inside.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned taking his cock out her mouth and looking back at me 'Yeah baby, fuck me" she said, turning back to Flynn and sliding his cock back into her mouth.

I could still see Flynn's cum all over her back and the thought of another man's cum on my wife made me so turned on.

"God, your pussy feels good Gina!" I moaned, as I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned again, as she took his cock out of her mouth, "fuck, your dick feels so good in me, god!"

She stopped stroking Flynn's cock for a moment to reach down and grab her vibrator, placing it back on her clit, "ohhhhh," she moaned, as she took his cock back into her mouth.

"Oh god, your mouth feels so good!" Flynn moaned, as his head rolled back.

"Ummm, I love your big dick in my mouth!" she said, as she took him out of her mouth to admire him. She was looking up at him and working her tongue around the tip of his cock

"Oh god, that's sexy!" he said

"Yeah, you like watching me suck your cock while my husband fucks me?' she said, as she slid his cock back into her mouth.

"Oh my god, yes! Watching you get fucked is turning me on so much!" he panted.

"Baby" she said to me, "do you want to watch him cum in my mouth while you fill me up with your cum?"

"Oh god, yes!" I said, "I want to watch you take his cum!"

"mmmhmmm" she said, taking his cock out of her mouth again, "will you cum in my mouth this time?" she said, looking up at him

"oh fuck, yes! God, I can't wait!" he said.

"Mmmmm, god I am so turned on!" she said, and I could feel her getting close, her pussy tightening around my cock.

"Oh god, I am going to cum again!" she moaned.

"Yeah, baby cum all over my cock!" I said, grabbing her hips and fucking her harder

"Yes, oh my god, oh my god , I am cumming, I am cumming, ahhhhhh!" she cried, her whole body shaking.

"Oh fuck, oh my, oh my god, I am going to cum, I going to cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Flynn yelled, as hips bucked hard into her face as he grabbed the back of her head.

"Mmmmhmmmmm, mmmmhmmmm," my wife moaned, muffled with his cock buried in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, quivering and still thrusting his cock into her mouth.

I was picturing his hot young cum filling her mouth and spilling out as she kept sucking him.

"Oh my god yes, fuck that's so hot, oh my god!" I said, fucking her harder and faster.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck it feel so good! Oh my god, ahhhhh!" I screamed, as I filled her with cum.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I said, breathlessly and shaking. "God, that was so fucking hot!" I panted, leaning down and giving Gina a kiss on her back. She was sweaty and pleasantly dazed,

"Wow, you guys... just wow!" she said, smiling.

"Whoa, holy shit this is my favorite pool job, ever!" Flynn chuckled, still trying to catch his breath.

We all started laughing, "what, not all jobs are like this?" I said.

Gina stood up and gave Flynn a kiss, "thank you for that!" she said, smiling at him.

"Are you kidding, thank you!" he responded.

She turned to me and gave me a kiss, "and thank you for that, I love you!" she said, as she walked toward the bathroom, our eye's following her as she walked away.

"You know what they say" I said, "Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave!"

"Yeah..." Flynn said, as we walked out to the kitchen to get our clothes.

12