The Pool Party

Story Info
Last day in the job turns out to be an exhausting one.
4.6k words
4.23
14.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine, or Kat as she introduced herself to people, looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her long jet-black hair. It swept across her forehead, and the black eyeshadow did a good job of highlighting her emerald-green eyes. She knew she wasn't the most beautiful girl, not ugly but plain looking despite the make-up, She glanced downwards, looking at the curves of her plump yet not overly fat body, then at her prize asset, her 38DD breasts.

They were usually a very good distraction, prying eyes transfixed there instead of her stomach or fat thighs. Her choice of low-cut cleavage tops, or slightly too small so tight tops, combined with lacy bras, had the desired effect and also came in very handy with her job as a barmaid.

Kat had always been a flirty girl, even if she knew men were just ogling her tits she'd not be fussed and shy away, she enjoyed the attention even if nine times out of ten it meant nothing. If it meant men spending more time coming to the bar, and thus buying more drinks, then her bosses would be handy.

She'd worked for the company for the last ten years after starting at her local pub. The brewery had hired her for a new role, rather than work in one particular place she moved around, covering people on holiday or off sick, or if someone had been sacked he'd go in and run that pub until a new manager was found. Kat's only stipulation had been that each place must be no more than an hour's drive from her home. Single herself, sometimes she'd stay over where she was working rather than drive home late at night.

Now, after all this time, they'd asked her to be manager of their new flagship pub a few hours drive away, but had doubled her salary to go there. Tonight would be her last night covering for other people.

She was also eager to get out today after being told they needed her at The Harrier. It was a good-sized pub, but on the outskirts of a town so it was normally locals, a nice friendly lot who appreciated her being there. It also meant hopefully Billy would be there.

Billy was hot, but he also knew it. Captain of the town's football team that was climbing up the league pyramid, he managed the pub's football team and also played pool for them. He was a regular at the gym, with boy-band tousled hair. He was a bit of a local celebrity, especially to the girls around there, although he never seemed to be with any of them for a prolonged period.

He'd flirted with Kat on previous visits, but despite her best efforts she'd not managed to pull him. She'd resigned herself that he only went with stick-thin girls, and she wasn't his type. Kat knew deep down that even just one night with him would be more than enough for her, remembering it had been around a month since she'd had sex last.

She'd been at work for a few hours when she noticed the pub getting busier and busier, with far more people than normal. She went into the back store room where her fellow barmaid Tina was getting fresh bottles of mixers.

"Is it just me or is it busy tonight even though it's Friday?" she asked.

"Yeah, they're all here for the stripper," Tina laughed.

"No wonder it seems like it's mostly guys out there," Kat groaned, "I hadn't realised until you said that. What time is she on?"

"About twenty minutes ago," Tina answered, looking at her watch and frowning.

Kat went back behind the bar, hearing a few murmurs of discontent. She looked around and noticed Billy who walked over to her.

"When's the stripper here, people are getting angry, they've had to buy £10 tickets to get in tonight," he asked.

A few others looked towards Kat and voiced their displeasure, Kat saying she'd phone around and find out what was happening. Ten minutes later she walked back out looking forlorn. She pulled Tina to one side.

"Stripper's not coming, she's been being sick. She phoned the brewery to tell them and they've been phoning Dave even though he's on holiday," Kat explained.

"What are they going to do?" Tina asked.

"Nothing, they've told me to sort it. I've now got to tell around sixty people who've paid for tickets that the stripper isn't coming," Kat said.

"Oh, rather you than me, they're not going to be happy," Tina said.

Billy was still at the bar, telling Kat he'd got a round of shots in as he knew it was her last night here. Needing something to pluck up the courage to talk to the baying crowd, she swigged three shots one after the other then pulled a face. Right, here goes she thought to herself. She walked over, picked up a microphone and got up onto the stage.

"Right you lot, unfortunately, The stripper isn't going to get here, she's too sick and the company have everyone else booked out too," she announced.

Boos rang out from her watching audience.

"I can't offer you a refund tonight as we don't have enough cash to cover it, but we can do free drinks instead," Kat continued.

"Not the same, We paid to see a stripper, we can drink any time," someone shouted out.

A few others agreed with him, then another voice called out.

"Kat could strip for us, that would work wouldn't it gents?"

Kat looked towards the voice to see it came from Billy.

"Oh yeah, let's see Kat's tits." "Good call Billy." "Get them out Kat." voices cried out.

She looked around the crowd hesitantly, then saw Billy smiling and nodding. The shots still had a hold of her, her mind confused with thoughts.

"You want to see me strip?" she asked.

There was a lot of cheering and hollering as she walked back offstage, saying she'd think about it. Billy approached her after some encouragement from Tina.

"You going to do it, Kat? I'm sure a lot of the guys like me would love to see you naked," Billy told her, handing her another shot.

"You do?" Kat swooned.

"I've always wanted to," Billy smiled.

Kat took another shot and nodded okay.

"Ten minutes and the beautiful Kat will be on stage," Billy shouted out.

The crowd cheered, Billy telling her she couldn't back down now or she'd cause a riot.

"I'm not wearing the right clothes," Kat groaned.

"They won't care what you're wearing, they'll just wanna see your tits," Tina laughed.

Ten minutes later Kat walked on stage to a series of cheers and shouting. Billy was at the jukebox and he put a song on, Kat smiled. Not only did he want to see her naked, he'd remembered what her favourite song was. She swayed around the stage to the music, glad she'd worn a blouse and skirt. She undid the blouse buttons slowly, moving around so all could get a glimpse. Undoing the final button, she let the blouse fall open.

Cheers rang out again at seeing her very ample cleavage, the lacy bra she wore proving to be a good choice. She reached behind herself and pushed down the zip on her skirt, then grabbing the top she turned, pushing the skirt down her legs, exposing her tights to her audience, her round arse staring at them. Stockings would have been perfect, but Kat preferred tights as the top held her stomach in better. The baying crowd didn't seem to be bothered.

She reached back and undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall open so the crowd could see. Putting her hands over the cups, she turned to the crowd slowly pulled the bra away and dropped it to the floor.

"Fucking hell, look at the size of those bad boys!" she heard someone shout out, and it made her laugh.

She tweaked at her nipples, crouching so her tits were at head height for the people right by the stage, then knelt and leaned forward, her massive tits hanging down. A hand quickly reached out and stroked across her nipple, then another, and she paused while hands caressed her tits and now erect nipples. She leaned backwards, out of reach to them now, and rubbed a hand across her crotch. Even with tights and knickers on, she could feel how damp she was.

Knowing the song would end soon she stood, turned her back and slowly pulled down the tights so they exposed the top of her buttocks, the crowd cheering and shouting appreciation once more. She stood, turned and wagged a finger to say no, then walked off stage to a series of clapping hands. She walked into the store room to put her clothes back on, Billy appearing as she'd just finished.

"They loved that, you should hear how many people are talking about your tits," he exclaimed.

"Thanks, phew that was such a rush, such a turn-on," Kat answered.

Billy stepped to her, kissing her, sliding his tongue into her mouth, a hand reaching up her blouse and squeezing her breast.

"They feel as good as they look," he said, "How about a lock-in later," he winked.

He took her hand and guided it to his crotch. Oh boy that was encouraging, he felt like a very good size. Kat nodded frantically at his suggestion. The evening continued with people buying her drinks, giving her plaudits for going through with it, One woman thanked her saying her husband was that excited she knew she was in for a good time when they got home. Kat laughed and said it was her pleasure.

Closing time came and Kat told Tina she could get off home and she'd tidy up, she planned to stay over anyway and drive back the following morning. Tina agreed and Kat told her there were only a few people left, she could go now if she wanted as they'd already called the last orders.

"I thought we could take some bottles into the pool room, then we can lock the door and turn off the lights in here to make it look like it's closed from outside," Billy told her.

Kat agreed eagerly, Billy telling her to sort the drinks and he'd lock the doors for her. A few minutes later he walked into the pool room, shirt unbuttoned, her sturdy chest catching her eyes. He had a tray of shots and made Kat drink another two. Her head swooned, still fuzzy from earlier, and then Billy stepped forward and kissed her passionately. He undid her buttons, then lifted her and sat her on the pool table. Pushing her legs apart, he ground between her legs. There was that cock again, she longed to see it. She gently

pushed him away, throwing her blouse off, knelt and undid his zip, pulling his jeans and boxers shorts down. His cock sprang out, almost erect and nine inches long. Quickly she took him in her hands, caressing and stroking him to full erection, revelling in the rigidity and warmth of it. As she did so he undid her blouse and pulled it from her.

Her heavy tits exposed, she grabbed them and wrapped them around his shaft, wanking him with her tits. As the head pushed out of the top of her cleavage she stuck her tongue out, flicking it across his sensitive glans. She enjoyed the grunt from his throat at his enjoyment, squeezing her tits tighter. After a few minutes, Billy pulled her head up to look at him, telling her to take him in her mouth.

Kat nodded, releasing her grip and grabbing his shaft with one hand and cupping his heavy balls with the other, she dipped her head down over his cock. She took in a little more each time, working her tongue around his shaft, licking across each vein and running her tongue along them each. She was just working up a steady rhythm when she heard a noise and looked up. Standing in the doorway we around ten of the guys from earlier, all different ages, all watching on excitedly as she gorged on Billy's cock.

"What the fuck Billy, what are they doing here, I thought you were locking the door?" she asked.

"The door is locked, so nobody else can join us," Billy smiled.

"But, what are they doing here?" she asked again.

"The guys were hoping you could continue the show from earlier, maybe go a little further this time?" he smiled.

His hand ran down her stomach, into her tights, pushing under her knickers and finding her soaking wet labia. She groaned loudly, as Billy whispered into her ear.

"Put a show on for me and the guys, then we can have some fun later. Think how turned on you were showing them your tits, and how turned on you are now," he said.

"What do they want to see?" Kat asked puzzled.

"Show us your pussy Kat," one of them shouted out.

They laughed loudly at his joke, then Billy turned around.

"Fifty pounds each guy, Kat isn't going to do this for nothing is she?" he announced.

Quickly hands went into pockets, a beer glass being passed around, then Billy handed it to Kat, telling her now she was going to be paid for enjoying herself. He stood on the pool table, pulling her up to him, then jumped down leaving her standing up there. He quickly got the guys to spread out around the table, then looked at Kat and smiled.

"Just concentrate on me if you want," he said.

He sat on a chair, his jeans and shorts still around his ankles, stroking his cock while staring at Kat. She watched his hand move, then kicked her shoes off. She pulled her skirt down slowly, twisting and turning but keeping her gaze on her prize, then slowly pulled down the tights and then her knickers. The guys cheered, Kat was glad she'd shaved everywhere before coming out.

Her heart was telling her this was a stupid idea, especially as she caught a glimpse of old Jim tugging at his wrinkled old cock. Her head, spinning with all the drinks, and more importantly her pussy were telling her otherwise. She gritted her teeth, telling herself it would be worth it to get Billy's cock inside her later.

Her hand slid down between her legs, a voice behind her telling her to lie down. She lay on her back, legs spread, rubbing gently across her wet lips. She heard a sound and opened her eyes to look, to see Billy had torn the gusset of her tights.

"Put them back on," he said, throwing them to her.

She pulled them up her legs, ripping them a bit more as she did so, the hole much bigger than she expected, it barely covered any of her arse let alone any of the front. Billy stood by the table, taking her foot and rubbing the nylon across his shaft. He motioned for Kat to start playing with herself again, and then she heard another noise. Looking up, she noticed most of the guys had come to get a better view, some with phones in hand. She went to stop them, Billy putting a hand across her lips to shush her,

"Let's take this up a notch, do you have a dildo?" he asked her.

"A dildo? No, not on me anyway," Kat answered.

"Not even in your bag? That's a shame, I was hoping you'd show me what you want to do to me later," Billy continued.

He rubbed a hand across her clit, making her groan loudly, as Kat heard someone say something to him.

"Yeah, that could work," Billy said.

He told Kat not to look back, but to turn onto all fours. She did so, wondering if he was going to get on the table behind her. Maybe he intended to fuck her while the others were still there?

She felt something hard nudging against her lips, a slightly weird feeling, then hands on her hips guided her back slowly, her lips parted and her pussy started getting filled. She groaned loudly, enjoying the feeling but still wondering what it was. Billy moved and she looked back, then gasped. The tip end of a pool cue had been wedged into the corner pocket, the fat end pushing into Kat. She looked towards Billy who simply smiled.

"Fuck the cue for us baby," he told her.

His hands went back to her hips, rubbing across the nylon, fingers straying close to her arsehole, guiding her onto the cue. His hands moved, leaving Kat to fuck the cue at her own pace. As her pace got quicker, her heavy-hanging tits swung more, sweat starting to run down her brow and a few drops trickled down her tits and dropped from her nipples.

She saw Billy appear in front of her, another cue in hand, and repeating the other wedged it into the opposite corner pocket. He moved the cue down, holding it steady, and told Kat to take this one into her mouth. Pure lust had taken over her now, and she could feel her body getting ready to let rip, and she sucked on the cue hungrily, mouth and pussy simultaneously being filled as she thrust on them. She heard more camera clicks, then closed her eyes and pretended they were cocks and not pool cues.

Just as she was about to cum she felt a warm splash across her nylon-clad foot and a loud grunt from somebody. Her body shook and she paused thrusting, riding the orgasm through with pool cues still inside her, until she let the cue drop from her mouth and she slumped forward onto her arms. She felt arms gently moving her, turning her onto her back, pulling her arse towards the corner of the table. Hands on each ankle pulled her legs apart, and she jumped as she felt a tongue flick across her clit.

She looked down between her legs to see old Jim's head between her legs, licking her like she was melting ice cream, Kat found herself pushing her hips up to meet him. Around a minute later he moved and another took his place. Hands still held her ankles, and struggling only made the tongues rub harder. Six guys in she came again, but there was no relaxing as the others took their turns. The last of them slid fingers into her pussy, fucking her hard and fast, making her cum again.

Hands moved her again, the ones on her ankles remaining but hands going under her buttocks and pulling her off the table. She was pushed down into a kneeling position, this time hands holding her wrists above her head, She looked about to see an old wrinkled cock pointing at her mouth. Fingers pinched her nose, making her open her mouth to gasp for breath, and the cock forced its way in. Jim fucked her mouth, holding her head still, then releasing his grip as Kat, resigned to doing so, swirled a tongue around his shaft as his cock penetrated her. Soon enough, he came down her throat and then wiped his cock across her face.

Quickly another prodded at her, and she willingly opened her mouth this time. This one was fatter and stretched her mouth, but let her work her magic on him until he too shot into her mouth. Kat lost track of how many face-fucked her, sure that some had been more than once. Her pussy craved attention but her hands were still held above her head. She writhed about, trying to make it known what she wanted, and as if someone had realised she was pulled upright, turned around and pushed face down over the table. Her legs pulled apart but still, on the floor, she felt something around her ankles and tried to move her legs to no avail. Presumably, her legs had been restrained.

She felt hands on her hips, a cock pushing between her lips, and then thrust deep inside her. She yelped as he did so, then felt a hand under her chin as the cock started to fuck her, Her head was lifted to see Billy sitting on the pool table, completely naked, his erection inches from her. He shifted forward, placing his cock against Kat's mouth. She sunk onto him greedily, helped by the thrusting from behind her.

"No cumming up her, don't spoil it for the ones going after you," she heard Billy laugh as he announced.

She tried to drown out the others, trying to concentrate on Billy's cock in her mouth as cock after cock fucked her, then came over her nylon-clad thighs and arse, or like a couple did running to the side of her and wanking until they came on her tits. She knew several different cocks had fucked her, from the various lengths and girths, but still, she hadn't managed to get Billy to cum. Her pussy was getting sore now, her legs and arse sticky with the rivers of sperm running down, or drying on her bare skin.

"Right, finale time I think," Billy cried out.

He pushed Kat's mouth from his cock, Kat getting feeling back into her ankles as she felt them being untied. She still had her eyes closed, feeling herself being dragged up onto the table. What did they have planned for now she wondered. She opened her eyes to see six or seven men, all naked and with erections still, lift her and then position her straddled over Billy's body, She could see his feet, and finally, as she was moved she felt his cock nudge against her labia. At last, she was going to have Billy fuck her. She smiled, then felt his

12