The Porn Artist Ch. 03

Story Info
Joseph eases Robert's anxiety and shows him something.
2.4k words
4.59
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert paused the video, picking up his pencil again and began sketching out the curves of hip to thigh, pausing to trace out the firm fingers digging into hip. He focused on adding weight there, so you could really feel the grip, the need of those fingers, rocking him, keeping him steady. The man was riding, gripping the other's chest to be held steady, looking back only slightly so the smallest sliver of a confident, panting grin could be seen: the hint of eyeballs rolled upward in pleasure. The man being ridden looked...

Robert stopped. The man was lying on his back and looked - snarky? Lustful? He began unconventionally, tracing out the eyebrow, and then stopped. It didn't look right. Was it something about the jawline? Was it -?

He turned the page and started over, looking at the clock. It was already eight in the morning. Damn, had he really not slept? He just wanted to do a quick sketch, maybe add color. He looked over at the other failed drawings of flowers, cars, a landscape. Normal stuff. Pretty stuff. His eyes wearily turned back to the paused porn video, which now had an ad promising to make his dick bigger.

He closed his laptop. Started to pack up. He hadn't even showered, and he imagined he still felt Mason's sweat on him.

~~~

He went to work a bit early, grabbed himself a coffee and a muffin, and picked at it, sketching expressions until he looked up and saw Mason walking through the door. He stood up. "Hey."

Mason turned. Looked at him. Smiled. "Hello."

"I, uh, I'm sorry for leaving, last night, I just - "

"No worries." Mason turned and continued to walk up the steps. He was wearing a purple suit today, complete with a yellow tie, white collared shirt, and black shoes. Robert took that in, then realized he was still wearing the same outfit from last night. He hadn't even thought about it.

He started walking up the steps, trying to keep pace. Wordlessly Mason opened the door, and Robert stepped inside, sat at his desk, and started to work on the cat from last night. Mason was clacking away at his computer.

There was no good morning, how are you, or acknowledgement. Just the sound of a keyboard clicking and sharpened graphite on textured paper. Mason usually played music, to the distaste of Joseph - top 40, jazz, indie, something - but today it was quiet.

Robert heard himself swallow loudly. His heart throbbed in his ears.

The door flew open. Joseph blinked, groggily. Mason brightened up, eyes unshining, smile a little too wide. "Good morning!"

"Yea." Joseph said, shuffling over to his table.

"The client sent your last illustration back. They have edits."

"They always do." Joseph said it flatly. Robert peeked over at Mason, who was still smiling harshly.

"Well, I'll forward you the email so you can get started on that."

"Fine." And Joseph pulled out his phone. He looked over at Robert, who was staring at him. Robert tensed and looked away, but not before seeing the annoyed look on Joseph's face.

Meanwhile, the cat was not popping out at him. It didn't look solid enough to Robert. He made a small stroke with his dark pencil, then thought it looked too dark, and started to erase softly. This was due by the end of the day, but maybe he could start over if he worked hard enough...

No. No, the cat didn't look right. And Mason was mad at him. Maybe Joseph was, too. Maybe Mason had told Joseph something? This cat was horrible. He wasn't a very good artist. What was he doing here? He was nothing but a pervert who'd slept with his boss. And all he ever did was draw porn anymore. The fuck?

The cat gazed away from him, shunning him somehow. The fur was all wrong. He'd gotten the style wrong. He squinted, and started to see the texture of the graphite, the grays and blacks between small freckles of white. The image had no movement. The whiskers were too thick. Mason was mad at him. He was wearing yesterday's clothes and he hadn't showered. Joseph was pissed. His heart was still pounding away at his chest and he could feel himself breathing in and out, and -

He stood up.

Walked in heavy movements down the stairs.

He should leave. He should leave right now. This was all wrong because of him. He had fucked everything up. It was all him. He had to go back to his mom now. That wouldn't be so bad...

He walked out the door and the sunlight stung his skin and eyes. He looked around. Nothing felt real anymore. He had to go home. Why was he around people? What was he even -

"Hey."

He shuddered and looked back. Joseph was standing there, arms crossed together.

"Come on. Let's sit down." He motioned to the door. Robert blinked at him several times before snapping out of his daze.

"Yeah. Ok."

He followed him inside.

~~~

He sipped some water from the plastic bottle, watching as Joseph flipped through his personal sketchbook. Joseph snickered, and Robert took another thirsty gulp.

"Is this you and Mason?"

Robert finished his bottle quickly. He shivered, the water cooling his hot body from the inside. "...yeah."

"These suck." Joseph pursed his lips. "The bodies don't even look like they're linked together. See, you don't look like you have any weight against the bed, and Mason doesn't look... are you about to cry again?"

Robert looked up, trying to soothe the anxiety out of his face. "Hm? No. I... I wasn't crying the first time."

Joseph raised his eyebrows, looked as if he was about to say something, then thought better of it. He looked at the sketches again. "What happened?"

Robert shifted. "I... I felt like I had fucked everything up, sleeping with my boss, and I... I left, in the middle of the night..."

Joseph gave a short nod. "Ah. So that's why he looks pissed."

Robert felt his face grow warm.

Joseph sighed. "Can I ask you something? Who initiated? Who wanted it first?"

Robert blinked, apparently taken aback by the question. His tired mind wheeled. "I... he invited me over to his apartment after we got dinner..."

"So he did. And by the looks of it," Joseph tapped the sketchbook, "he was on top of you. And you felt like you had fucked it up?"

Robert looked at the wall, feeling guiltier than he'd ever had. "...I mean... just cuz he asked doesn't mean... um... I didn't have to... uh..."

"Did you want it, too?"

The question was so simple that Robert stopped babbling and shut his mouth. Finally: "Yeah."

Joseph looked at the sketchbook, then at Robert, then snickered. He closed the sketchbook and handed it back to Robert. "Come on. Let's go back upstairs."

Robert blinked several times as Joseph stood up, waiting for him. Feeling rushed under Joseph's glare he grabbed his stuff, packed it up, and followed behind Joseph to the office. Joseph opened the door for him, and Robert stepped in as Joseph locked the door behind them, locking it.

Mason looked up. He was still smiling, too broadly, too tightly. "Good to see my employees back."

Joseph said nothing. He walked up to Mason, grabbed his office chair, and turned him around. Mason's shoulders stiffened.

Robert watched as Joseph gazed down at their boss, the two of them making intense eye contact. Mason swallowed and shifted uncomfortably. Quietly Joseph reached his hand out, took his thumb, and rubbed it lightly against Mason's lower lip. Mason trembled slightly, his jaw relaxing as Joseph sunk his thumb into his mouth. Mason wrapped his lips around tightly and sucked: his eyes slightly glazed over, his face turned docile in an instant.

"Robert was just telling me how slutty you were for him last night."

Mason hummed around Joseph's thumb. Joseph cocked his head.

"You can't help but fuck all your employees, can you? Cock whore."

Mason closed his eyes and moaned. Robert watched as Joseph pushed in two more fingers, sinking them in deep, and Mason gagged, a bit of drool dripping from the corner of his lips. Still, he took it.

Joseph twisted his fingers slightly, then pulled them out. He sat down on the futon, and without really thinking about it, Robert followed after him, sat down beside him. He watched as the tent in Joseph's pants twitched slightly, and tried to keep from palming at his own covered cock.

"On your knees." Joseph said.

Mason nodded, walked up to them, and did as he was told--sitting right in front of Robert. Their eyes met. Mason looked so submissive and so full of need, so attentive, so eager to please. Without further instruction Mason unzipped Robert and fished out his cock.

Robert moaned as Mason's hot tongue hit the base of his shaft, then rolled upward, twisting around the head, and flicking the sensitive underside. Robert's cock twitched as Mason grabbed hold of it, stroking him, his hand barely reaching all the way around it. His tongue flicked Robert's slit, and Robert hummed, watching Mason eat his precum, watching Mason's jaw unhinge, lips roll back to protect from teeth, as his boss took the head of his cock into his mouth.

"There you go." Joseph reached over, grabbed a fistful of Mason's hair. Robert's eyes went wide as Joseph pushed Mason further down, only stopping as the man began to gag and splutter. "Good fucking cocksucker. There you go." Robert watched as Mason moaned, closed his eyes, tears forming, growing red in the face.

Then Joseph pulled him off. Mason gasped for air. Robert almost apologized.

Mason gave a hazy smile.

Took Robert's cock and pushed himself back on it, going as deep as he could until he was gagging again, and tentatively, Robert put his hand on the back of Mason's head, and held him still. He groaned as Mason gagged, his throat constricting tightly on his cockhead. He slowly pulled him off slightly, until just the head was between his lips, then pushed back in - testing Mason by going a little deeper. Mason groaned and took it.

"That's it." Joseph took his own cock out, and started to slowly stroke it, apparently enjoying the show. "Fuck his face. Fuck it like it's made for that."

Robert continued to tug Mason's head up and down along his cock, pulling him by the hair, going slightly deeper, until finally Mason buried himself in all the way. He gagged, spluttered, choked, and Robert took his hand off his hair, but he remained there, grabbing Robert's thighs, his nose buried in Robert's pubic hair. He went just a little deeper, his lips wrapping around as much as he could.

Finally he pulled out and gasped for air. Robert watched as a bridge of drool connected from his cock to Mason's lips before breaking.

"Keep your mouth open."

Joseph grabbed Mason by the hair, pulled him down, and Robert watched him spit in his mouth. Mason swallowed gleefully as Joseph pushed him down again, taking his cock and pushing it against his face - his eyelids, his lips, his cheek and nose and forehead. Mason kept his mouth open, wanting it, wanting to be face fucked, to be used.

Finally Joseph pushed him down, and did just as Robert had - pushing Mason up and down by the hair. Robert slowly stroked himself, watching them. Joseph moaned slightly as Mason went all the way down, then looked over at Robert.

"Don't get anxious and worked up over this cock sleeve, okay? Use him however you want. He likes it."

Robert nodded slowly, listening as Mason continued to choke and gag as Joseph slid in and out of his throat. Finally he pushed Mason off, and sat closer to Robert, their cocks close together.

Mason grinned, albeit weakly, and took both their cocks in his hands, stroking them, taking first one cockhead into his mouth, then the other. Robert shifted, getting just closer to Joseph, as Mason started to alternate between licking and sucking on them. Joseph scooted closer still, and then their cocks were touching, and Mason's hot, wet tongue licked where their skin met.

Then he opened his mouth wide. Joseph grabbed his head and pushed him down.

Both cockheads barely fit into his mouth. He groaned, drooled, looked up at them with pleading and with longing, and sucked, hallowing out his cheeks as if he knew nothing better to do.

He pulled them out. Joseph grabbed hold of his cock and started stroking. Robert followed suit, aiming right where Joseph was. Mason smiled, and opened his mouth, tongue sticking out.

Robert lost it first.

He came all over Mason's face: coating his lips, chin, and chest. He pulled up, another shot getting him right on the eyelid, and Mason closed it, licking his lips, eating Robert's cum. Joseph stroked harder, and then pushed himself right into Mason's open mouth, and Robert watched as Mason swallowed the first few shots before Joseph pulled out. He coated Mason's forehead and hair, then as he leaked he pushed his cock against Mason's cheek.

Finally they pulled away. Mason sat there, still dazed, his cock hard in his pants still, as he took some of the cum that had gotten on his suit and licked it off his fingers.

Joseph sat there for just a moment more, then zipped up, and, as if nothing interesting had occurred, sat down at his table, gathering his art supplies for the day. Robert continued to watch Mason, who stood up slowly, shaking slightly, before walking to the restroom.

Robert wanted to ask if Mason would be ok, but had the feeling he knew the answer. Quietly he sat down in front of his graphite cat.

It looked good with fresh eyes. It took him half an hour to add the details. Mason came back, sat at his desk, opened his laptop, and scrolled through. Robert handed him the finished illustration.

Mason smiled. Bright. Alert. Easily excitable. "This is great." He nodded. "Spray it with finish and I'll scan it and email it to them right away."

Robert smiled. Looked over at Joseph, who gave the smallest, easiest smile back at him.