The Porn Chase Pt. 02

Story Info
Doctors know best.
3.6k words
4.71
6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

All character and business names in this story are completely fictional.

The rush of patients from the corona virus diminished somewhat at our hospital, Mercy Brackett Bay, and life became more bearable. I now "only" worked 10 hours per day, and I regularly got weekends off. Yay! The downside was that my shift now ran from 1 p.m. to midnight, with an hour off for lunch. I protested, to no avail.

One night at 10 p.m. I was at the nurse's station, all alone for a time as other nurses were doing their assigned duties. I was more or less in charge of four of them. Just about then my porn addiction kicked in, and I began looking at bra pictures on Flyrr on a desktop computer. I had done this several times before on my night shift, and hoped that no hospital IT person monitored Internet use. Still, I figured that looking at bras would seem innocuous, even if by a male.

As a matter of fact, I was also wearing a bra under my hospital scrubs, a delicate, skimpy little affair, along with panties. The bras I had chosen to look at, while glancing around 360 degrees to ensure my privacy, were some of my favorite 38B Avondale English bras. In flesh color. The English really know how to put a sexy bra together! With heavily embroidered cups, these demi bras really got my clock ticking, my juices flowing, and my imagination jump-started. A dull evening had come alive.

I went to a Flyrr page I'd begun to peruse at home that really had some quality photography. The bra models were first class, sexy, and equal to the best Victoria's Secret models.

Imagine my shock when a female voice behind me said, "Now I know you're a tit freak." I'd swear my heart sunk to my feet as I clumsily strove to get out of Flyrr and simultaneously see who had caught me in the act. It was Doctor Alicia, who was usually not around at this hour.

I realized I could no longer evade her conclusions about me, but I did manage to ask her what she was doing at such a odd hour.

"The patient in 16a, Mr. Garcia, is a friend of a friend, and I promised to give him some special attention. I was a little worried about him, but he seems to have rebounded."

"Yes."

"You look so embarrassed, being caught like a little boy looking at bras! So when I accused you of looking at my tits before, I'm guessing you were actually hoping to get a glance at my bra?"

"Well, yes. I know it sounds immature and a bit silly, but I have developed this sort of fixation on bras. They're like, my fetish. Like a crutch that helped get me through this past month."

"Oh, you mean you masturbate while looking at them?" Dr. Alicia had this look on her face that was half accusatory and half mirthful.

At this moment one of the other nurses walked by, but fortunately didn't stop.

"My God, Alicia, you get so clinical so fast," I replied. "Can't a guy's fascinations remain somewhat private?"

"But do you?" she persisted. I gave her a quick look. She had entered wearing her street clothes - a somewhat summery, floral, close-fitting-at-the-waist, dress. The neckline was low, but my eyes were not about to dip this time. Her lips shone with a glossy, lilac-colored lipstick - a lipstick she wouldn't use at work.

"Come on," I protested, "how would you feel if I asked you such a thing."

"I wouldn't mind, wouldn't mind at all, though of course no one has ever asked me except my mom." She laughed.

I felt a bit emboldened, partly because I knew she wasn't married. Or wasn't currently married. So I asked, "Well, do you masturbate looking at pictures or videos?"

"You tell me first."

"OK, OK, yes, I've gotten into the habit. Right now, I'm into bra porn, if there is such a thing. They are so goddamn sexy. I mean, really sexy."

"Do you ever wear them, you know, like a crossdresser?"

I felt my face reddening. "That's more than you need to know right now, Alicia."

She smiled, like she already knew the answer.

"So, Alicia, now it's your turn. Show and tell. Well, tell."

"When I was first in college, in India."

"What got your attention?"

She paused, gathering up her thoughts, and looked to the side. "There was this famous Indian film actor, Raj Kapoor, that I had a terrific crush on. When I went to college and was away from home for the first time, I was rather lonely and shy and didn't have a boyfriend. So I actually had a scrapbook of pictures of him, and then I discovered masturbation and guess what I focused on?"

"So, looking at his face was enough?"

She laughed again. My eyes drifted toward her bosom once more, briefly. She shook her finger at me. "Keep your eyes north, you awful person."

I had to laugh a little myself.

She continued, "I went to great lengths to get pictures of him in intimate scenes with women. You know, kissing, embracing, looking dreamy at each other. I have a great imagination."

"Did you imagine having sex with him?"

"Oh yes, of course, eventually. I would've given anything to have a picture of him in the nude. The best I could come up with was a so-so photo in a fan magazine of him in a swimming suit, fortunately a very brief one. He had a good build. He didn't disappoint."

"Fascinating. If you don't mind my asking, madame doctor, do you have a boyfriend?"

"And now you're getting too personal, my fetishistic nurse practitioner."

So now she'd decided to use the hospital caste system card - doctors over nurses! Actually, that turned me on.

Alicia looked around. There wasn't another nurse in sight. Then, after she turned her back to the CCTV camera on the distant wall, she teasingly pulled down her dress's bodice and flashed me half of her transparent black bra. In the middle of the cup I could make out a nipple.

"God, Alicia, you've got damn good taste in lingerie," I managed to utter. "I love it."

"Well, they do turn me on a little, picking out which little number to wear each day. Looking at myself in the mirror. And as for you, you do wear them, don't you?"

"I would love to tell you more, but could we continue this conversation somewhere else?" Just as I said this, a nurse returned to the station. Good timing.

Our next tete a tete was at Leonardo's Bistro the following weekend. For this get together, Alicia was wearing tight jeans and a fitted white shirt, against which her breasts pushed healthily. Her earrings were large and intricate, and her hair, which in the hospital was pulled back into a bun, was now nicely flowing freely about her shoulders. In a word, she looked much more accessible.

I suggested we go dutch.

"Oh, no, doctor's orders," she said with that wonderful smile of hers, "This is on me." Again, I loved her taking control, with the kind of confidence that melted me. I felt a little drunk even before we drank our beers.

As we waited for our food to be delivered by the face-mask-wearing server, I was the first to jump into the fray: "You were going to tell me if you have a boyfriend."

"I didn't say any such thing. But I'll tell you anyway. I have this husband-to-be, waiting in the wings. It would be somewhat of an arranged marriage. But I told him, I'm seeing others too until I finally make up my mind. Oh, he's cute and serious and I'm sure he'd make a good father, but he's also very straight and vanilla."

"And," I added, "you were going to tell me if you still watch porn."

"You are totally making this up," she laughed, "because I never said I would. And also, now it's your turn to tell me if you actually wear these bras you like so much."

"I'm wearing one right now."

"Show me."

"Too many people around."

Alicia reached out and brushed her hand down the front of my shirt. "You really are. I do want to see it!"

"So OK, now you know that I'm 100 and 50 percent a bra freak. I have no titties but I like the look and feel. Gets my motor going."

Alicia laughed again. "Oh, my dear boy, don't apologize, I'll bet you look cute in it."

Funny about the "boy" comment - I figured she was only five years older than me.

Thanks for the compliment," I said. "Nice to be able to tell someone."

"Oh, don't pretend I'm a shrink. I trained to be one, but it wasn't for me."

"OK, my lady doctor, now you really must tell me if you still watch porn."

"Sure I do! Just like you. I needed to work off my stress, and I have fantasies way beyond what my boyfriend could handle or understand."

"Like, ... "

"I have two, mostly. The hottest one is watching women make love. I'm willing to spend the money to get really classy, beautiful videos of women slowly coming on to each other, with perfect bodies of course ... "

At this point our food was served. We'd already been drinking wine and were beginning to feel close. We would touch each other's hands from time to time.

" ... Sometimes," she continued, "they'd be wearing sexy lingerie, and other times, they'd be totally nude."

"And, they had sex?"

"Well, of course! They'd grind their bodies together, or one would eat the other out, or whatever. I would get so wet that when one's tongue would begin to flick, I would begin to climax. So sweet! ... Oh, and lately I've been getting into women fucking each other with strap-ons. I just love to see a woman's tits swinging back and forth as she gets fucked in the doggie position."

Wow, I was thinking, listening to her is almost as good as watching porn. I was getting wet.

"There's another turnon?"

"Yes, but it's not porn per se. It's like your fetish. I have this thing for men's pointy cowboy boots. The really sexy, elaborate ones. I have three pair. I like to take one of them and put it between my legs, with the tip pushing into my clit, while my legs hold it in place and flex against it. Cowboy boots are so much like penises, you know. So while I'm gyrating and pushing, I fantasize about a virile, leathery cowboy having his way with me. So there you have it. I've told you all my secrets."

"Gee, Alicia, your porn life seems so much more colorful and complex than mine ... All I can say is that my porn transitioned from women in corsets, to women in corselettes, to women in bras. Oh, and I guess I have a side fascination with women in panties."

"You're coming over to my place after this," said Alicia casually. "I want to undress you."

"Same here," I promised.

Her apartment was two miles from work, in a gated community. She kept her place totally neat, with formal-looking but still-comfortable furniture. Nothing was out of place. Even the pictures of her family and boyfriend were mounted with precision, like they were being shown in a museum. And, she had a well-stocked bar. I asked for a screwdriver.

"I don't have any orange juice," she responded. "How about vodka and a lemon?"

"Oh, sure." It didn't take long for the vodka to hit me. One was enough. She was drinking vermouth and whiskey, but wasn't showing any signs of inebriation.

"Now it's time for that show and tell we were talking about," she said with a sly smile. She walked over and began unbuttoning my shirt, which I helped remove. Then I removed my T-shirt.

I'm glad that I had taken to shaving myself all over, because chest hair alongside my bra wouldn't have been appropriate.

"Oh ...! Nice!" she said, feeling the dainty littlealmost-starter bra in pink and white with bows and ribbons. My very slight male breasts almost filled it.

"It's an Avondale, from England," I pronounced.

She began teasing my nipple through one of the cups. My breath suddenly sucked in from the sensation. "You have small nipples," she said. "My boyfriend, he has those big ones that are kind of gross, with long hairs. I think I prefer the small ones."

As she assumed, when my trousers came off, I was wearing panties, perfectly matched to the bra. They barely contained my bulge, which of course she touched also.

I could hardly contain myself. I unzipped and removed her tight jeans, which wasn't easy. Underneath were semi-transparent, black panties with beautiful, strategically placed lace patterns. There was, I noticed, a touch of wetness. As I unbuttoned her crisp white shirt, I was rewarded with a black bra very similar to the one she'd shown me in the hospital. It too was a match to her panties, and it firmly projected her breasts out, with seams in all the right places, and sexy straps.

I was in heaven. Who up there was having me hook up with Doctor Alicia? Did I deserve her?

I put my hand under one of her cups and lifted it just a little, just to see the bounce. She giggled. Then, I don't know what came over me, but I gently pushed the bra cup to the side and began sucking on her nice nipple.

"I do have a bedroom, you know," she said, and that's where we went with haste.

There, I removed her other breast from its cup, and gave it some attention. She reached over and pulled my cock out of its containment, and began to stroke it. We were about, I thought, to fuck, when she decided we needed some enhancements.

She applied her special lilac-colored lipstick to herself and to me, and fitted a wig from her closet over my short hair. As for her, she chose to wear her favorite pair of cowboy boots, with spurs. Her tits went back into her bra.

She had me lie down on her bed while she straddled me. My dick was very hard and very erect by now, so after we kissed, merging lipsticks, she inserted me gently into her. It was the oddest thing that as she mounted me and began pumping a little, I could feel her spurs against my thighs. There was a small, but totally erotic pain from that. As she began to pump faster, from time to time she'd reach over to massage my nipples through my bra.

I looked into her eyes, and she into mine. I could see her slowly filling with pleasure. It started with her toes in her boots, passed through her cunt, lit her breasts, and finally exploded in her head as her eyes closed. Just after that, I had the best climax of my life as I topped the mountain, screamed, and shuddered.

That evening, we watched some of her lesbian porn while we mutually masturbated each other. I was now wearing one of her black bras and panties. It was nice to have larger breasts!

She was right about the porn quality. Sexy bodies, sexy lingerie and sexy lighting in a luxurious mansion made for an arousing romp. We must have played with each other's sensitive areas for a good hour before we headed for for our happy endings.

I slept over, wearing one of her nighties. Spooning my doctor, my boss so to speak, was really nice. She started calling me Donna for some reason. "Donna, come up against me and hold me. Donna, cup my breasts, please. Donna, good night."

The next day, she insisted on giving me a makeover, so I could walk around all day as her girlfriend. I thought that might be arousing so I went along with it. We were both about the same size, so I just wore her things. We ended up dressing almost like twins, with the same tights, the same plaid skirts, the same bras, the same stretchy, clingy, deep-blue tops. Even my wig was close in style to her long black hair. I don't have pierced ears so I couldn't wear her earrings, unfortunately. And, of course, to finish it all off she applied that lilac lipstick she was so attracted to.

We had fun cooking together and looking at bra ads while I explained why I liked certain ones. I sinfully ordered several, and convinced her to order one for herself. Black, of course.

I was going to head home at the end of our blissful girlfriend day together, but she said I really needed to stay the night again, because she had plans.

"Plans?"

"You'll see. You'll like it, I'm sure."

Of course I was intrigued. And I'll admit it, excited.

After a wonderful shrimp salad dinner with goat cheese and tiny tomatoes, and some sweet Riesling wine, we watched some more of her porn. This time, one of the lithesome young women, after some foreplay, brought out a strap-on with an impressive black dildo-cock. The other woman smilingly helped her slip into it and tightened the straps. The strapee then moved her body from side to side to make her dick bob around like the real thing. After her playmate obligingly sucked on it and moistened it, the strap-on woman found some nipple clamps (which I'd seen several times on my own porn channels) and teasingly applied them.

The woman reacted with a little pain, and laid down on the massive, grandiose bed. There was a closeup of the black shaft entering the woman's cute, bare cunt and slowly going all the way in. Leaving it in, the topmost woman pulled the other's nipples a little, causing the woman to turn her head to the side and spasm a bit.

I looked at Alicia looking at the women. She was totally transfixed and taken. I think I could've poked her with a pin and she wouldn't've felt a thing. Now the strap-on woman was thrusting with vigor, and the other woman's loose tits were floating hither and yon from the pushes. As the women climaxed, whether in reality or just acting, I could see Alicia fingering herself to orgasm as well. Alicia seemed to like to climax - a lot.

When it was all over, we took a nap in each other's arms for a while. Then we woke with a start.

"We have something to do, remember?" asked Alicia.

"Yes, indeed, dear."

"We're flipping a coin. Heads or tails?"

She won. "That means I get to fuck you. If you'd won, you could've chosen to fuck or be fucked. I chose to fuck."

"Maybe you've been watching too many strap-on videos."

"No, seriously. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to add the final little female touch to your girlfriend experience today. I'm going to penetrate you, bitch!" She laughed heartily.

I was beginning to feel like a put-upon female pigeon, with the strutting male pigeon relentlessly in pursuit. Of course I wanted to get fucked, but was not about to admit it.

She positioned me, with me still wearing her bra, in the doggie style she favored. Her strap-on's prong was black. My dick and balls hung down. Just above them, my asshole was waiting. I heard her lube her shaft, and then felt the cool lube being spread around my puckered entrance. Two fingers introduced more lube inside. I was getting impatient; I wanted to feel her, well, manhood.

As she finally sweetly, gently pushed in past my anus, she reached down to grasp my penis, which was dripping copiously.

"Oh, so your pussy really was ready, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Mmmmm."

I was feeling anal sensations I'd never felt before. They weren't particularly arousing; just different. It was her hand around my cock that was exciting. But the mere idea of being penetrated was exciting. I was wishing that someone was filming so I could relive it later.

What surprised me was that Alicia had a tiny whip with which she would lash my buttocks from time to time. I think she liked the idea of riding me like a horse, whipping me onward. Once I stopped resisting the whip, and soaked in its strikes, I found it arousing.

Eventually she dropped the whip, grabbed my love handles, and made some final, prodigious, fast thrusts. Then she stopped, and I could feel her spasm and come. I assume her strap-on stimulated her clit somehow.

With her still inside me, but not moving, I grabbed my penis and stroked away until I came onto the towel she'd put under me.

This brilliant coming together of two consumers of porn, who ended up creating their own porn-ful scenes, was the beginning of a committed relationship - the doctor and her male nurse. I was invited to live as a woman with her, which I came to relish (except for having to keep her place immaculate). I learned to do makeup and grew my hair long. I built Donna's wardrobe and carefully took some female hormones under Alicia's care. I took a job elsewhere so there wouldn't be any cronyism accusations. After the pandemic eased, we often went out on the town together as girlfriends, took long cruises and vacations that way, and were happy.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers
12