The Porn Shoot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to work out with you," he says seriously, his hands still gripping my huge ass as he stares up at me.

"Come on, man, let's go relax," I urge, knowing exactly where it will lead. We step out of the clothing lodged between our ankles and I guide Kyle over to my couch, both of us settling next to each other, our arms and thighs pressing together. I plant my socked feet on the coffee table, his bare tops joining mine. I love feeling his warm body against mine, having him here in my living room completely naked with me. I look at Kyle and he smiles a little sheepishly.

"What was your favorite thing we did during the shoot?" he wonders, almost whispering the question. He begins slowly rubbing his hand affectionately across my hairy thigh.

The little gay guy is so into me, so fucking lucky, and I still can't think straight. "Definitely the fucking," I admit, smirking at him like I'm flirting.

Kyle laughs, his hand wandering closer and closer to my solid eight inches as he caresses me. "Yeah, that was awesome. You have a huge dick and you really know how to use it. I've been in scenes with guys who just stick it in and then they barely move when they're inside me. I had to dial up the fake moaning like crazy pretending I felt something."

"You weren't fake moaning with me?" He's so fucking pretty. His blond hair is especially dazzling in the sunlight pouring in from my window, his bright blue eyes glistening, his smooth, tanned face glowing. I know he's filmed a dozen porn scenes for Bob, but he exudes innocence, a boyish charm.

"Only a little," Kyle says. "Todd's idea of 'natural' is a little corny and over the top when you're the bottom, but I know what he expects by now."

"Yeah, I noticed. I tried to shut you up by fucking you even harder."

Kyle's fingers reach my dick and he squeezes it in his hand, a big smile on his face. "I loved when you fucked me like that! That felt so good." He's quiet, his fingers stroking my shaft. "What was your least favorite part of doing the scene?"

"Probably sucking your dick," I answer, the words feeling crass as soon as I hear myself saying them. "I mean, not that it was horrible, I just don't think that's ever going to be my thing."

Kyle chuckles like he isn't offended at all. "I'd rather get my ass eaten than have my dick sucked, honestly. It's not my thing either."

"That was way hotter than I thought it was going to be." Why are these words fucking flooding out of my mouth? I'm imagining his perfectly smooth pink hole, the way he'd moaned when I eagerly licked his ass.

He seems excited. "I wasn't playing it up for the camera when I said you were a natural. That felt so good. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have a foot fetish?" Kyle touches the sole of one of his tanned, perfectly groomed feet to my sock, curling his toes again the fabric.

"No, I wouldn't say that." I've always thought feet are kind of gross. I would fucking hate being asked to lick some guy's feet for a scene.

He seems surprised. "You looked like you were actually enjoying it when I was rubbing and licking yours."

"I mean, yeah, it felt really good," I admit. "Like, really good. No one's ever touched me like that before but I definitely enjoyed it."

Kyle appears reluctant as we're both sitting there pressed together on the couch, his foot still resting against my sock. "Well, you have really nice feet. Can I take your socks off?"

Now I'm assuming he definitely has a foot fetish. No wonder he was making me feel so good on the set, and of course I want to enjoy all those sensations again, knowing that he's probably an expert at that too "Yeah, man," I invite. "Go for it."

Kyle launches himself off the couch, kneeling down on the other side of my coffee table and pushing his face into my socks. He seems overwhelmed. "You smell so fucking good," he murmurs lustfully, slowly pulling the socks off my feet, wrapping his hands around the tops and guiding his face into my soles.

They're just as sensitive as they were the first time he touched them, my skin electrified feeling his fingers on me again. I'm mesmerized that just having Kyle's hands on my feet can feel this good. I'm rock hard, my hand finding my dick and starting to stroke it. "Yeah, man," I groan, wanting to feel more. "Lick them again."

He goes to work like it's a pleasure, blissful sensations shooting up my legs as he laps his tongue across my soles and he starts to suck on my toes. Kyle looks fucking manic working my feet and I'm so turned on. I don't understand why he's into this at all, but if my fucking feet do this to him, how does he feel about the rest of me? "Come up here," I insist, not wanting to wait a moment longer for something more, my cock pleading for his mouth. "Suck my dick again."

Kyle stands up and gets between my legs, spreading them wider, kissing me briefly before he pushes my head up and licks down my neck, down my defined chest, down the faint abs on my stomach. He kneels down in front of me, lifting my legs into the air, my toes resting against the edge of the table, dragging his tongue through the trimmed pubes beside my dick, past my balls, finally lodging himself in the spot between my sack and my hole. He gently laps against my skin there, the sensations absolutely incredible, as he traces his tongue up, finally pressing it against my balls. They're still loose and full as fuck, Kyle gently taking each one into his mouth, slightly sucking against my sack, his tongue eagerly washing over them like he's worshiping my nuts.

I fucking love it. No chick ever fucking does that. "Yeah," I murmur, feeling Kyle's tongue on my shaft, slowly tracing up to my head, fixating there to lap at the precum spewing out of the slit. He moans as he wanders back down, his tongue energetically driving up and down my eight inches. "Suck it," I demand, desperate to feel his warm, wet mouth planted down around my cock again. I run my hands through his beautiful blond hair.

"Yeah?" Kyle whispers when he lifts his tongue away, his hand wrapping around my dick. "You're so fucking huge."

He takes my length into his mouth, working it even more expertly than he had earlier, the camera and crew removed, blowing me like he has something to prove. And he's fucking proving it. God damn. Kyle quickly lifts his hand away, jamming my dick all the way down his throat, gagging on it as he lifts up with spit streaming out of his mouth. He looks up at me like this is the hottest thing in the world, instantly driving his throat down on me again, grunting as he buries his lips down to my balls.

A desire I'd never imagined until we shot the scene is suddenly bubbling up. "Dude, can you...can you lick my ass again?" I can't believe I'm asking but I'd enjoyed it so much.

Kyle's smooth, pretty face lifts off my rock hard cock, his hand reaching up to stroke my wet length as he grins, his bright blue eyes beaming. "You liked getting your ass eaten?"

"Yeah, man. Please do it again." I'm fucking begging for it. I can't believe I'm begging for it.

His tongue presses down my shaft, lapping against both my balls, gliding down to that sensitive spot between them and my hole. Kyle presses his lips against it, gently sucking the skin there before he licks down to my crack, instantly diving his tongue into my ass. He spreads my cheeks wider with his hands, vigorously licking at my exposed hole.

I'm moaning and jerking off feverishly feeling the nerve endings light up for the second time in my life. "Fuck yeah," I groan contentedly. Shit, maybe I'd rather do this than get blown too.

Kyle is eagerly probing my butt, moving his tongue up and down, side to side, attacking my hole from every angle. He darts it all the way up to that sensitive spot beneath my balls, lapping intently there before his tongue sinks back down to my slit, viciously digging against my ass like he wants to shove himself inside. He moves his wet tongue across one of my cheeks, his teeth lightly sinking into my skin.

I yelp, my hand freezing on my dick. For a second I'm so surprised I want to slap him, to grab him by the hair while I tell him to never do that again, but I decide I actually like the feeling. I love how fucking aggressive he is. This is fucking hot.

He lifts his head away from my ass, the whole bottom half of his smooth, pretty face wet. "Too much?" he whispers.

"No, that was good." My dick is throbbing so hard and I need more than his mouth. "Come up here and sit on it again," I growl.

Kyle grins, pressing his face back into my ass, licking his tongue across my hole one last time and gliding to my other cheek, softly biting me there too before his head pulls away . "You want me to ride that big dick some more?" he hisses, his hungry eyes peering straight into mine.

"Fuck yeah, dude," I grunt, splaying my arms out on top of the couch cushions. "I need to feel that tight fucking ass!"

He stands up, straddling me and lowering his knees down beside my body on the couch, the two of us looking at each other as Kyle smiles mischievously and spits into his hand. "And I need that dick inside me," he breathes, reaching behind himself and grabbing my rigid shaft, lubing it up. He slaps his ass with my length a few times, rubbing the spit-slicked head against his hole.

"Sit on it, man," I beg. I can't wait anymore. I need to be inside him right now.

Kyle grasps my length at the base and starts sinking his butt down. "Oh shit!" he cries, his mouth gaping open as he pulls his hand away. "Fuck!" In an instant he buries my eight inches like it's nothing, sliding down until his cheeks are resting against my sack. "You're so fucking huge!" he whimpers.

I smirk at him, seeing that his little dick is still rock hard. "I already know you can fucking handle it," I murmur.

"Fuck yeah I can!" Kyle pants, starting to gyrate his butt into my cock and heartily moaning.

I'm in heaven with the little gay guy sitting in my lap, my dick enveloped in his tight hole, his pretty face right there in front of mine. I wrap my hands around his head, pulling him into my lips for another kiss, our tongues passionately joining together, fighting to be deeper in each other's mouths. I force him away with my hands after he's fucked himself for a minute, drawing his face back and looking into his blue eyes. "I've wanted this since they left us alone in that fucking shower," I confess.

"I know," he whispers, still gently lifting his ass up and down on my dick, his whole expression consumed with lust. "What do you think I was thinking about the whole time we were at the bar?" His face is intent as he shifts his legs up, planting his feet on the couch cushions and starting to ride my cock harder, my hands moving down to his hips, holding him there for a minute before I move them to his smooth ass. "You feel so good," he moans. "I love taking your dick!"

"Yeah, work that big fucking dick, dude!" I grunt back, Kyle reaching his arms around me, lowering his face down to suck on my neck, gently pecking me on the lips as he's bouncing up and down on my shaft, his ass feeling more and more incredible. The little gay guy is moaning more blissfully than he ever had during the scene, all the canned porn dialogue gone.

The minutes tick by, the fiery heat between us constantly escalating, the moaning and cursing absolutely obscene, and I'm totally lost in ecstasy. We're both starting to sweat, our hands literally all over each other, Kyle alternating between being close enough to make out with me and gripping my shoulders or my thighs so that he can really pummel himself with my cock. He's riding me like no chick ever has, totally absorbed with driving my eight inches even deeper into his body.

This is so fucking passionate, way too fucking passionate, and it's all so wrong, but I can't stop myself. Kyle feels too good. I love having our arms wrapped around each other, his hairless little body against mine, our sweaty faces pressing together as we hungrily kiss, Kyle forcefully slamming his ass into my dick the whole time.

He pulls back from my face, sinking his butt down to my balls, wiping the sweat off my forehead with his hand and smiling. "My legs are seriously about to give out," he pants.

"Want to go fuck in my bed?" I invite breathlessly.

Kyle gently kisses my lips, his hands gripping on to my shoulders. "Maybe we can try another position we didn't get to do during the shoot?"

"Fuck yeah," I say, my dick slipping out of his ass as he climbs off of me, his legs wobbling as he struggles to stand up. I already fucking miss being inside him. I need to keep plowing that amazing ass. I eagerly lift myself off the couch, the place where we'd been fucking now visibly wet with sweat, grabbing Kyle's hand and leading him toward my bedroom. Why the fuck am I holding his hand again? Whatever.

"Your dick is so fucking perfect," he murmurs as we're walking down the hallway.

"Your ass is fucking perfect!" I say back, feeling myself grinning as we reach the door frame. I grab Kyle right there, turning his body toward mine and wrapping my hands around his beautiful butt, squeezing his hairless cheeks. I find his lips and kiss him, our dicks jutting together like they had in the shower earlier, both of us still rock hard, his little cock batting against mine as we grind our bodies together and I hungrily press my tongue into his mouth again. I steadily guide him toward the bed as we're making out, finally throwing him down on the mattress. "How do you want it now?" I growl.

Kyle looks so fucking eager as he lifts his legs up at the edge of my bed, like he's totally forgotten trying a new position, quickly letting them fall back down. There's a glimmer in his eyes. "Doggy style is my absolute favorite," he says, starting to turn over.

I'm silent watching him move toward my headboard, getting on his arms and knees and spreading his legs wide apart so that I can climb between them, his ass sticking up in the air. He looks so fucking hot like this. Kyle twists his head to me expectantly, his eyes urging me to mount him.

I crawl into my bed, my body slotting between his legs, his wet, hairless slit visible between his cheeks. His butt isn't as big as mine, but it's still fucking beautiful. Looking down at it, I know I need to taste his ass again. I lower my head down and spread the smooth globes apart with my hands, his pink hole almost gaping open as I lap my tongue against his crack. I can taste traces of my cum on his skin even though he'd pushed most of it out during the shoot and showered. There must have been more lodged inside him, some of the remnants of my first load forced out as he rode my dick on the couch. My cock pulses knowing that my seed is still buried in his guts, knowing that he'd fucked his ass with some of my jizz as lube.

"Yeah, lick my hole!" Kyle begs. "That feels so good!"

He's so loose from riding me that I'm easily able to dig the tip of my tongue into his ass, the taste of my cum growing stronger as I press deeper. I don't even care about tasting myself, loving the way Kyle is groaning as I work my tongue into his hole. He fucking loves this, and I love knowing that I'm making him feel as good as I'd felt when he ate my ass on the couch.

"Fuck yeah," he grunts. "Shove your tongue inside me. Fucking make out with my hole!"

I moan into Kyle's ass, starting to thrust my tongue in and out of him as he whimpers. "Dude, I taste my fucking load inside you," I say when I lift my face back, his hairless pink hole now covered with my spit.

He twists his head back, his blue eyes wild. "Yeah? You going to give me another big load? Want to fucking eat it out of me when we're done?"

Fuck! My dick is throbbing and I can't take waiting anymore. I position my eight inches against his wet hole, grabbing on to Kyle's hips. "You ready to take this dick again?"

"Give it to me!" he begs. "Fuck my ass up with that huge cock!"

I spit on my dick, pressing the head into Kyle, feeling his warm, tight ass wrapped around me again. How is he still so fucking tight after riding me so hard on the couch? He's fucking incredible! I bottom out in one stroke, Kyle loudly groaning as his butt easily swallows my length.

"Yeah!" he grunts. "Fuck yeah!"

I'm grinning staring down at his hairless cheeks, my pubes pressed against his skin, my whole dick now shoved back inside him, back where it fucking belongs. "You're so fucking good at taking this cock," I hiss.

"Fuck me!" Kyle pleads. "Fuck me hard like you did earlier! I need that big fucking dick!"

Most girls complain that I'm too big, that I'm giving them too much, and I have to settle for fucking them with part of my length. This little gay guy had already destroyed himself riding me on the couch, fucking his ass until his legs gave out, and now he's begging for more, his used up hole still tighter than any chick's pussy. He's desperate for me to keep fucking him hard. This is so fucking hot.

I start thrusting my cock into Kyle's ass, holding nothing back, watching his cheeks bouncing as my strokes grow increasingly violent. "You like that?" I grunt, slamming my shaft into his guts.

"Yeah!" he whimpers, his feet latching around my legs like he's holding me there to plow him. "Fuck yeah! Take my ass! Fucking use me!"

Holy fucking shit. I ream him harder and harder, pulling his body into my dick with my hands still lodged on his hips, driving Kyle into me as I'm drilling into him with everything I have. Fucking him harder than I ever had during the shoot, hearing him moan and whimper more fervently than he had all day, I think he's going to plead to tap out at any moment, but he fucking takes it all. He takes everything I have to give. His ass is wet and tight and still totally open and I'm definitely on edge already, seeing little white globs of my first load plastered on my dick as I viciously saw into him. "Your ass is so fucking good," I growl. "Better than pussy. So much better than pussy!"

"Fuck my pussy!" he screams. "Fucking stretch that pussy out with your huge dick!"

Why did I fucking say that? Hearing him calling his smooth pink gash a pussy, knowing that my dick is effortlessly gliding into him from the head to my balls, I almost lose my load. I have to stop pounding Kyle, resting my dick inside him, finally appreciating that I'm completely drenched in sweat again. The room is warm and the beads are cascading down all over me, some of them dripping on to his back.

Kyle peers back at with me the hungriest fucking look on his face, like he doesn't understand why I stopped. "Fuck me," he begs, his blue eyes ravenous. "I need your fucking load inside me!"

Oh shit! I tear into his insides again, slapping his ass hard with both my hands, Kyle yelling loudly as I bury my fingers into his hips, his hairless ass bouncing even more vigorously as I pummel him with my eight inches. I love fucking this little gay guy. I'm not even on the clock anymore, not even getting paid, but I fucking love it. He's making my dick feel so good, too good, my orgasm beginning to build. "You want to me to load that fucking pussy up?" I grunt.

"Yeah!" he shouts. "Load my pussy up! Fucking breed me!"

/Breed me/. God that's fucking hot. With a couple more rough strokes I'm gripping his hips harder than ever, burying my cock to the hilt as my load explodes into his guts. I throw my head back, making the most obnoxious and incomprehensible noises as my seed violently erupts into Kyle's ass for the second time that day, my cock spraying the ropes of cum as deep up into his insides as it possibly can.

"Fuck yeah!" he grunts. "Fuck yeah! Fill my pussy up with your cum!"

I'm still shooting into him when I feel his ass clamping around my hard shaft, his insides gripping so hard it's almost painful.