The Porn Star

Story Info
This is either erotic horror or ghostly porn.
3.8k words
4.41
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers

Bob had always been a "lady's man" as he liked to put it, or perhaps a womaniser as others would sometimes say. He enjoyed the thrill of the chase and the resultant wild sex that marked the conquest of his pursuit, but he soon became bored and sought the next woman to bed. In his prime, at just over 6 feet and in excellent condition Bob knew he turned heads every time he walked into a room. He had the chiselled jawline and swept-back blonde hair that almost screamed the word 'hero' and he had the silver tongue that would talk many a woman into bed. Once between the sheets then his substantial package coupled with his talented tongue soon had his partner moaning in ecstasy.

It had also served him well in sales becoming one of the top salesmen for high-end property developments in London's emerging docklands and then down the Thames as the demand for riverside properties grew. He had invested his money wisely so by the time he reached forty he had been able to semi-retire to the luxury multi-million-pound penthouse that commanded a stunning view down the Thames and boasted of famous names and celebrities as neighbours. He had bought it for a steal from the liquidators of a film company that had gone under when COVID really took hold although there was a rumour that it had been the scene of a deadly incident.

The decor of the apartment was not everyone's ideal choice with its vivid crimson and gold colours and a large mirror above the main bed giving the impression of a brothel or a drug lord's boudoir. In fact, more than one hardcore porn movie had been shot there in the past and the whisper was that a simulated snuff movie had gone wrong resulting in a death. Sure it was a gaudy bedroom, and yes there was history but all it did was drive the price down. Regardless it was still expensive but Bob felt he had earned it and it was always nice to look up and watch the reflection of some young beauty riding his meaty cock as her tits bounced up and down.

Bob was proud of his cock and would take great delight in parading himself in the locker room of the local sports club. He enjoyed showing himself off and making other men green with envy. He wasn't in any way gay or even inclined towards that way but did get a fair few offers. Most wanted to suck or be fucked by him and even on occasion enquired how he would feel about being on the receiving end. He laughed them off stating his ass had the words, "one way only," tattooed on it. The truth was he was scared to death at the thought of the tables being turned and being penetrated.

Bob loved nothing better than hearing a woman whimpering and gurgling loudly as they took him anally for the first time. In fact, it was almost an obsession for him to watch their faces screwed up with pain as he went balls deep. He knew that despite their protests at first, the pleading and sobbing to stop as he entered inch by inch, they all came like trains in the end.

When it came to clients or wives of clients, he was very careful to never make the first move, in fact, he would almost play coy just to make sure that he wasn't misreading any signs. Once it was established that they were up for some extramarital sex he would arrange to meet them discretely at his place where they would fuck. Some even saw him on a semi-regular basis knowing he was the height of discretion. Bob didn't mind if they were some young gold digger who wasn't getting it from her rich sugar daddy or an older wife whose husband could no longer perform, either way, they ended up in his bed getting royally fucked in every hole. The one thing he refused to do was become involved and if things ever moved even slightly in that direction he would make sure the relationship ended.

He now spent his days rising late and then lounging around, sometimes working out in the small private communal gym, sometimes doing the odd deal for a client wishing to buy or sell. In the evening he would prowl the bars and clubs of Chelsea and the West End looking for the right woman or women to take back to his penthouse. He had found that although he didn't always need any help to get an erection it was becoming easier to pop a little blue pill before he went out just to help his staying power. When he was younger he could fuck all night, but at 40, with a pair of eager young women who were as much into each other as they were to him, a little chemical assistance kept things moving.

When it came to chemicals Bob had also discovered the joys of the Columbian marching powder mixed with copious bottles of champagne was often a very effective way of getting a young twenty-year-old something to part with their clothes and their morals. To be honest it also worked with the older women as well but wasn't always as necessary as they were often more willing and normally had a lot fewer morals. One of his favourite perversions of late was to get a couple of women back to his flat and have them perform on his bed while he watched from his chair. Unbeknown to them their antics were also recorded, something that he would enjoy watching at a later stage, often critiquing his own performance when he joined them.

He had never told anyone else about his secret collection of recordings that could only be seen by accessing a hidden partitioned drive on his laptop. The great thing was that he could then cast this onto the 85" television that dominated the lounge and watch the action in high definition accompanied by the sounds of sex issuing from the multi-speaker system. The whole process was driven by voice recognition and password protection, with the recording starting automatically. Bob often laughed to himself that maybe he should start putting clips on the internet and wondered how some of his rich old clients would react seeing their wife taking it up the ass like a champ.

In fact, it was one of those clips he was watching as he sat naked on his couch watching Mrs Smythe-Kliene taking his ten-inch cock up her ass to the hilt as she dined on some young thing that he had fucked earlier in front of her. He was slowly pulling on his cock, caressing it to full hardness as Nancy Smythe-Kleine's words echoed around the room that he was sure the local tennis club would be shocked to hear her use when it happened.

"Hi Bob, nice cock. Will see you soon."

Bob swung his head around in alarm as he was certain the flat was empty. He was just in time to see a naked young woman walk towards his bedroom before she paused, half turning towards him as she gave him a broad smile. Her blue eyes twinkled with amusement as she looked at him and then she arched her back making her full breasts and nipples point invitingly towards him. He would have guessed she was young, perhaps no more than 20 with a look that screamed innocence yet fuck my brains out all at the same time. A quick glance down her body told him that she was a natural blonde and her pubic hair was trimmed into a small neat heart. She blew him a silent kiss before she turned away, her blonde hair halfway down her back, and as she walked her pert ass cheeks jiggled as the door closed behind her.

"What the fuck," Bob roared into the now empty room and leapt to his feet to pursue the blonde into his bedroom. Pushing open the door he was perplexed to see his bedroom was empty and the windows firmly shut and locked. He searched in the wardrobes pulling his expensive handmade suits aside as he searched to the very back of each of the cavernous wardrobes. He reached under the bed even though the was no room for someone to hide, he even pulled open the drawers in case she was a contortionist of some sort, but all to no avail. Then he sat on the bed shaking his head trying to work out what the hell just happened.

Stomping back into the main room he clicked a few buttons to replay the automatic recording of his bedroom. The screen showed him leaving the bedroom earlier that morning and then going into shut down until it was triggered by noise or movement. The next time it flickered into life was him striding into the room and searching for a hidden intruder. There was no sign of the naked girl and Bob replayed the section a couple of times to check.

Cutting a line of coke Bob snorted deeply feeling his heart race as the drugs took hold. Then shaking his head muttered to himself that he must be overworking and perhaps he needed a break.

*****

That evening Bob trawled the various swanky bars that he liked to frequent assessing the quality of the women there. He had gone out looking for a nice naive young woman who he could charm into bed and with a bit of luck corrupt her morally. The reality was he wanted to find the mystery woman from the bedroom and fuck her in the ass so hard she would scream and scream. He had to adjust his position as he felt his cock start to swell as he created a mental picture of his face as he took her.

He nodded discreetly to a mature German couple in their 60s to who he had sold a large multi-million-pound penthouse the previous year. The man barely acknowledged his existence whereas his wife smiled at him warmly before turning to her husband speaking close to his ear. Bob smiled inside though he doubted she was telling him about the time she had sucked Bob's cock so hard he swore she was going to suck it off. He remembered how good she had looked on the big screen gagging on his cock as she deep throated him, at her insistence of course. It was then that Bob noticed the woman next to them who was looking around shyly, averting her gaze when Bob smiled at her.

A waiter appeared at Bob's side and said quietly, "Mr Mayer wondered if you could join his party for a few minutes."

Bob sat down at the booth and was introduced to the shy woman who it turned out was a good friend of the Mayers and recently divorced. Bob would have guessed she was in her 50s and was tiny like a little bird, especially compared to Mrs Mayer's much more matronly frame. She spoke almost no English but through the Mayers, he established she was looking to buy an apartment near her good friend Helga Mayer so they would be company for each other when Mr Mayer was away. Bob wondered how good a company they would be for each other as he had witnessed old Mrs Mayer taking a large strap on with great enthusiasm as she choked on his cock.

The likely cost was mentioned discretely and the woman, who had been introduced as Steina von Clause, facial expression didn't change. Bob was already calculating what his commission would be on the multimillion sale when Helga spoke,

"I have assured Steina you will take care of her needs as you did for me."

If there was any doubt in her meaning Helga squeezed his knee under the table.

"Perhaps you will be able to join us Mrs Mayer," Bob said deferentially, "You would be able to help translate any... complicated areas."

"I would be delighted to be your...how do you English say?... in betweener."

Bob nearly choked on his champagne as he muttered in correction, "go between."

"Yes, yes, to go between you both I mean."

At that point Mr Mayer let out a curse in German as he looked up from the text exchange he had been embroiled in for the past few minutes.

"You must excuse me I need to go as I need to be on the red-eye to Frankfurt in the morning to attend to this," he said in his clipped tone, tapping his phone before speaking to his wife in German.

After he had apologised again he stood and left, leaving Bob with the two women. Helga explained that her husband would stay at the airport for the early flight and had insisted that she and Steina stayed and finished dinner, if that was OK with Bob.

The rest of the evening flowed well despite the fact that Helga had to translate as Steina had no English and Bob had just a couple of phrases in schoolboy German. As the second bottle of champagne was finished Bob finally remembered a German phrase about someone looking very beautiful and radiant which he duly blurted out.

Steina blushed deeply then lowered her voice as she spoke to Helga in German before blushing again. The two women then conversed in an animated fashion before pausing, glancing at Bob, and then continuing. As this was all in German Bob could do little more than smile and nod until finally Helga raised a querying eyebrow in response to Steina's final question and got back an eager nodding in confirmation.

"My friend," said Helga, "wanted me to confirm that your cock was 25 cm long and I assured her it was." Bob couldn't help his jaw dropping as Steina stared at him breathing heavily as Helga went on, "She doesn't believe me and would like to check for herself."

Before Bob could reply Steina spoke in rapid German as Helga listened and then laughed. "She has bought her strap on for me to wear and would like to be the go between of us."

Bob looked at Helga as he processed the information and slowly repeated back, "So you are saying that Steina would like to be double penetrated by us and you are good for this?"

Helga stood from the table as she nodded and the three left the restaurant for the short stroll to Bob's apartment.

Once back at Bob's they were hardly inside the door before Steina dropped to her knees, unzipping Bob and gasping in appreciation as his cock sprang free.

"You must excuse Steina's eagerness" laughed Helga, "it has been nearly two years since she has felt a real cock. This..." she said holding up the strap on that she had taken from Steina's bag, "...can only go so far in fulfilling her needs."

Bob wasn't really listening as Steina was giving him an excellent blow job making his toes curl. He just hoped the hidden cameras were capturing it all as he watched and heard Steina gag on his cock as he entered her throat.

"I am surprised at your friend's eagerness," Bob said to a now naked Helga, "She seemed so shy before."

"Yes she hides well her...what is that word?" Helga said as she settled the strap on in position between her thighs as in fact it was a feeldo so there was no harness. Giving it a wiggle to make sure the smaller bulb end was embedded fully and her action made her full breasts bounce. Then she let out a word in German that Bob felt Steina moan around his cock on hearing it, with a cry of triumph said, "slutiness, that is the word Steina is a slut."

Pulling Steina from Bob's cock she placed the strap on at Steina's lips and by the tone was giving instructions to her in harsh German. Whether Steina was in agreement with Helga's commands was a moot question as Helga thrust the plastic cock into Steina's mouth making her cough as she started to face fuck her.

Bob moved into the bedroom knowing the pair would follow and snorted a couple of lines feeling the buzz through him. He had already popped a blue pill so his erection was throbbing both from the chemicals and the anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Soon Bob so enjoy yourself," said a voice from the chair opposite the door.

Bob stared at the chair as sitting in it was the same girl who he had seen entering the bedroom earlier but this time her hands and feet were bound tightly and one of her eyes was black and bruised. As Bob moved towards the bound girl, determined to find out what was going on, the door opened and Steina was leading Helga by the strap on.

Steina said something in German and Helga laughed before she translated, "Steina wants me to fuck her ass first but I have told her sluts don't get choices."

Bob had turned to face the two women and when he turned back the chair was empty. Bob was worried he was going mad and to settle his nerves he tapped out another line of coke.

"That is bad stuff Bob," said Helga watching Bob inhale deeply.

Bob's head was spinning as it vaguely dawned on him that the phial he stored his coke in was almost empty and he seemed to be going through it a lot quicker lately. Then he felt Helga grip his cock firmly with one hand with her other hand wrapped around the plastic phallus. "You are much bigger," she declared and then announced, "We will take turns on her and see who makes her cum the most."

Bob lay on the bed and looked up at the mirror reflecting him holding his cock upright ready for Steina to impale herself on. Looking into her eyes he saw them roll as she sank onto his cock moaning softly. Her moans turned to louder groans as she started to ride him faster and harder, her hands on his chest. Bob could see that Helga was looking to use Steina's ass but such were Steina's frantic movements she couldn't hold her still long enough to enter her. With a loud cry, Steina slammed up and down on Bob as she came hard, flooding onto his cock as Bob grunted thrusting up and jetting his cum deep into Steina.

Collapsing off Bob she lay on her back for a moment before Helga dived between her legs and started to feast on Steina's full pussy. Her frantic lapping made Steina thrash about in yet another orgasm. Bob could see Helga's plump ass in the air as she buried her head between her friend's thighs and moving around behind could see her pussy was full but her anal ring winked invitingly. Pressing the head against her anal star Bob pushed hoping that his seed and Steina's juices would be enough.

He heard the loud but muffled groan from Helga as he entered her ass, her hand coming back by reflex to try to slow his movement. Bob ignored her protesting hand and continued to open her ass. He looked over Helga's back at Steina whose eyes were shining brightly as they were glued to the mirrored ceiling as Bob continued to enter Helga. As Helga groaned and whimpered Bob could see Steina was visibly more excited as she rubbed herself against Helga's mouth.

"My god," Bob thought to himself she is loving the thought of my cock up her ass, she must be a proper pain slut."

"That's how it happened you know," said a voice in his ear and as he looked into the mirrored ceiling, instead of Steina's face he was staring at the young girl from the chair. "Fucked to death they say."

Bob squeaked with alarm and pulled away in shock but when he looked down it was Steina and Helga who were on the bed though moving their position so that Helga was on her back as Bob had been before. Then throwing a leg over Helga she sank quickly down on the strap on with a contended groan. Reaching back she looked at Bob and pulled her cheeks apart muttering a phrase in German.

"She is saying fuck my ass," said Helga releasing for a moment the nipple she was chewing.

Bob shook his head to clear the fuzziness and placing the head at Steina's anal star pressed gently. Steina cursed in German and Helga translated, "she said don't be a wimpy Englishman and fuck her slutty ass hard."

Bob felt the blood pounding in his temples as he saw red and pushed his cock deeply and firmly into Steina's ass. Not caring it was tight he grabbed Steina's hair and pulling her head back forced himself fully home. It vaguely registered to him that Steina was cumming hard on his cock and the plastic phallus as he felt the grip on his cock increase. With a loud yell, Bob unloaded deep inside Steina in a series of animalistic grunts and thrusts.

*****

Bob awoke face down with the moonlight streaming through the window. Turning his head from to side he realised he was alone on the bed though it sounded like there was movement behind him. He must have passed out he thought to himself and the women had left as there was no sign of them. When he went to move he found that his arms and legs were fastened but a number of pillows had been shoved under his groin raising his ass in the air. Now he was sure he could hear someone moving and trying to keep his voice level he said,

"Very funny ladies, but please can you release me now. Maybe we can carry on from where we left off."

"They can't hear you Bob in fact no one but me can."

Bob realised it was the voice of the imaginary girl.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers
12