The Porn Star Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers

"That's a good boy. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me good and hard."

I did my best to meet her energetic downward movements with my own upwards ones. I knew I had started to whimper. The soft suction of her pussy was a greater stimulation than any male masturbator could ever be. Add in the warmth and the wetness and it was almost too good. I felt pulses of pleasure begin to permeate my body. To ripple through me, their destination the center of my cock's head, deep in her body. The frequency of spasms increased and she matched this expertly to the speed at which she rode me. I had never known sex like this before, it was like her body was tailored specifically to give me pleasure.

"Come on, cum for me, I want your cum inside me."

What could a gentleman do but oblige a lady's request. And anyway, the time at which I had any control over my body had long passed. The waves of intensity merged into one another and resolved into throbbing, then deep pulsating of my cock, which I pushed as deep into her as I could, my back arching off of the sofa.

The intensity was inevitably too much and the swelling bubble of pleasure exploded into spurts of warm liquid gushing up through my cock and releasing out into her warm depths. I screamed her name as I came and came, more than I had ever cum before. More and harder than I even knew was possible.

"That's it, say my name. Say my name as you fill me with your cum."

This was not the consummate professional, this was a woman who adored sex and adored giving pleasure. She stayed motionless now, fully impaled on me. I felt her clench on my still throbbing cock, squeezing the last drops out of me. I felt spent and utterly satisfied. But she had other ideas,

--

"Turn, babe."

My cock still in her, she encouraged me to move until I was lying lengthways on the sofa. In one fluid movement, she span on my cock, her ass now facing me, and then disengaged, leaving me to flop stickily onto my stomach. She turned her head to look at me over her shoulder and shuffled backwards, placing her knees strategically either side of my chest.

"Soixante-neuf, as they say over The Channel, right? Or, 'eat me out', as they say where, I'm from."

She bent her knees and lowered her pussy towards my face, her torso vertical. I extended my tongue up to meet her and as the tip of it penetrated her, she seemed to relax her perineum and a surprising quantity of my cum, seasoned by her pussy cream, flowed onto my face and into my mouth. I parted her lips with my fingers and lapped at the liquids seeping from her.

As I explored her vagina orally, she lent forward and took my slightly the worse for wear cock back into her mouth. I was not someone who generally recovered in a short space of time, but her sucks and licks and jerks had me swelling and tingling again remarkably quickly.

"What a good boy. Let's get you nice and hard again for me."

She went back down on me, squeezing my shaft with her lips and making a moist, slippery sleeve for my head with her tongue as she slid up on down my cock. I grabbed her butt-cheeks, buried my tongue in her pussy and pushed my face against her vulva. The smell and taste of our commingled fluids, plus her special oral prowess achieved the impossible and blood surged into my cock, pounding, swelling, stiffening.

"There, what a stud! Nice and hard for me again."

Truth be told my promising erection was little to with me and lots to do with her. I was still pleased that my aging body could respond so well, especially given how our rendezvous had started; that seemed eons ago now.

"Sucking your big, hard cock has got me craving something deeper, babe. Let's move again."

She was exaggerating my size, but her observations on rigidity were simply the truth. I could not have been harder.

She got off of me and I missed the proximity of her pussy immediately. She took my hand and I swiveled and stood up, her guiding me. She clearly had something in mind and I wasn't going to demur. She lay down with her back on the sofa, her ass against its back rest, her shapely legs stretching up the wall behind and spread at a considerable angle. Using her elbows, she adjusted herself so that her head hung over the edge of the cushions. I got her intent immediately and began to have some of the same disorienting feelings I had experienced on her doorstep. Really? She really wants that? But this time my pounding heart seemed to harden me even more. Fuck!

She smiled broadly, reading my rather obvious thoughts easily.

"Uh-huh. That's right."

I managed to huskily blurt out my first words in a long time.

"The pornstar experience?"

"Sure, babe. We are just getting started. You know what I want."

--

I did indeed know. I stood over her and angled my cock downwards. She opened her mouth wide and I slid into her. I was tentative at first, this was a new experience for me, but she reached back, grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her. She kept up the pressure, steering me steadily but without pause first deeper into her mouth and then her throat.

Her eyes were closed, but she seemed totally calm and at ease, the only sign that she was doing something rather extreme was a series of swallowing movements from her throat muscles. She didn't stop pulling me into her until my pubic bone met her lips and my balls pushed against her forehead.

She released my backside and I stood motionless, unsure what to do next. Her eyes opened and she gave me a piercing look, raised her eyebrows and gestured rather insistently with her whole head; to the extent that this was possible in the circumstances.

I thought I understood her, but didn't want to assume too much and still hesitated. Rolling her eyes, she put her hands on my thighs and pushed me back, dragging my saliva-covered cock a few inches out of her. Then she grabbed my ass and, quicker than before, guided me back in until I was again balls-deep. Once more she looked pointedly at me, gesticulated with her eyebrows and nodded as much as she could.

I guess she couldn't have been much clearer. I withdrew two inches from her and pushed slowly back in. More wordless signals and I pulled back further and sunk back into her faster. This got some facial movements which I took to convey approbation. More confident from her feedback, I set up a rhythm. Slide out, slide in. Slow at first, but more eyebrow gestures and a couple of slaps on my ass encouraged me to go for it.

I started to fuck her face for real. At first because she clearly wanted me to, but increasingly as I wanted it myself, I wanted it so much. God, this was incredible. Seemingly satisfied with her pupil's progress, she closed her eyes again, and seemed to relax, giving in to my increasingly fevered penetrations, letting me do what I would. She found a squeezable nipple with one hand and her clit with the other, stimulating herself as I used her throat as a vagina.

This was what she did, I had seen it before, but I can't recall ever being so turned on by anything as much as her calmly pleasuring herself as I ever more urgently used her throat. I had just cum copiously and, no matter how excited I now was, this was not going to be quick. That seemed to suit her just fine.

Her clit massaging became more urgent. She discarded her nipple and started to finger herself as well. All the while I pounded her throat, it seemed to be a major part of what was clearly her rising excitement. Again I thought that she loves this. She's doing this for her, not just for me. I wanted to believe that, and yet... What were these doubts doing crossing my mind at this moment? Just fuck her you moron!

She was really rubbing and fingering herself hard now. Her hands blurred, I could see her muscles clench and release. It was her turn to arch her back. The new angle accommodated me even deeper and I realized that I could help push her to the climax that she craved.

I kept fucking her beautiful face but was bold enough to lean forward and pinch her nipples between forefinger and thumb. My speculation had been accurate, I saw her squirm, her hands stimulating her pussy, my fingers tweaking her nipples and my infeasibly hard cock filling her willing throat. It was obvious she was close, very close. I squeezed harder and thrust in and out quicker. Her chest flushed and her body spasmed again and again. Even my cock filling her throat couldn't wholly dampen her animalistic cries, which resonated through my probing cock. And then she slumped back onto the sofa, dropping her hands to each side.

I withdrew my cock carefully and slowly and she gasped repeatedly as her airways became clearer. Instinctively I stooped, twisting her towards me, one arm behind her shoulders another under her knees, and gathered her light body into my arms, turning to sit myself on the sofa with her on top of me. She put an arm around my neck, kissed me once deeply and then closed her eyes, snuggled into my chest and curled up on my lap.

My cock remained wooden and I wanted to cum again, but all in good time. For now I looked after her, kissed her head, stroked her blonde hair, held her close. The thought hit me hard that my dream girl had become a dream fuck and was now resting peacefully on my breast enclosed by my arms. I had had so many hopes for how our meeting would go, but never, even in my wildest dreams, had I imagined this intimacy, this tenderness. I felt my heart swelling almost as much as another organ. But then the other voice in my brain told me not to be such a damned fool.

--

We stayed like that for some minutes. Her breathing was soft and measured, maybe she slept a little, she had said she was jet-lagged. I certainly wasn't complaining, she could have slept on me all day as far as I was concerned.

However, after a while, she lifted her head, unhooded her eyes and looked at me. I was treated to that brilliant smile again, then she kissed me softly.

"That wasn't acting, babe. I came so hard. I get so turned on by face-fucking. Thank you."

She was thanking me? Wow! Or was it all part of the performance. I buried that thought and tried to take her words at face value.

"You are more than welcome. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. It was incredible, you are incredible."

I took a chance and kissed her again, more intensely than she had; my tongue parting her lips. I was delighted that she returned my passion, she was a dream to kiss as well as to fuck. Maybe I had been too precipitate in promising not to propose. I pushed such foolishness out of my head and my tongue into hers.

She shifted off of my lap to kneel next to me on the sofa, never losing lip contact. Like this, with eyes closed, she located my cock by feel and began to jerk it. Through all the time cradling her, it has remained erect. Maybe she had crumbed one of her blue pills into my margarita.

Breaking from my lips finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me in a way I could only describe as lascivious. Head on one side, she gave me her best adult entertainer pout, bottom lip jutting.

"Babe, I really need my ass fucked. Can you help me with that?"

She pulled down hard on my cock as she said this, taking my breath away.

"I'll do my best to help you. Oh that feels good."

As I replied, she reached between my legs and pushed firmly between my scrotum and asshole, pumping me even harder.

"So, I normally use lube. I've got some in my bag. But maybe we can try without. Are you game?"

I nodded. Still kneeling next to me, she leant forward and again I had the magnificent sensation of her mouth around my cock. This time she was sloppy. She drooled over me. Pulling back, she wiped her saliva over my head and down my shaft. Satisfied with her work, she turned her head towards the wall and putting one hand on the back of the sofa, spat on the other and wiped it between her butt-cheeks.

"You can help too, babe."

I knelt on the rug behind her, parted her cheeks and licked her asshole as sloppily as she had done with my cock. I pushed the tip of my tongue inside her and waggled it. She liked that.

"Let me suck your fingers, babe."

She half turned and put two of my proffered fingers into her mouth, returning then to me drenched in spittle. I pushed my slippery index finger against her butt-hole and her ring yielded to let it inside. She purred.

"Give me the second one, babe."

There was slightly more resistance to my middle finger, but that too popped inside her anus.

"Deeper, babe."

I pushed both digits knuckle-deep into her and finger-fucked her ass somewhat gingerly.

"More lube, babe."

Uncertainty, I lifted my fingers to her face again.

"Why so tentative? You know I love A2M."

Her smile dazzled me, then she sucked and slobbered on my first three fingers.

"One more, I can take it."

She was right, it took more effort and resulted in a few sharp intakes of breath on her part, but I now was stretching her with an extra finger.

"Let's try."

She spat on her hand and applied one more layer to her sphincter. I mirrored her and similarly lubed my head.

"Don't hold back, give it to me. Give it all to me."

She put both hands on the back of the sofa and lowered her head to rest between them. She was ready, was I?

--

I'd had anal before, but this was with her. I wanted it to be as perfect as she was. At least my cock wasn't letting me down anymore. I pulled one butt-cheek to the side, improving access to her slippery hole. With my other hand, I positioned my head against her, just above her opening. I rubbed myself up and down twice generating encouraging moans. Then I pushed on my head with my thumb and began to feel her ring give a little. She gave a squeal, which was a little theatrical, but still adorable.

I kept up the pressure, taking my time, but thinking that we were getting there. I could feel her bearing down too, pushing against my intrusion, but softening, relaxing, opening. I released the pressure, moistened my head with fresh saliva and pushed again. Now she opened and my head disappeared inside her. Her second squeal felt less practiced, as did the wriggle that passed through her body, ending with her ass-cheeks jiggling most appealingly.

I stayed like that for a few seconds. Not because of my previous hesitancy, but because I wanted to give her time to adjust, to accommodate. I knew she had taken much larger guys than me, but nevertheless I was a bit longer and thicker than average and didn't want to rush her. If a woman is kind enough to allow you to probe her anal cavity, then she should, at the very least, be extended some consideration. She seemed to appreciate my forbearance, turning her head slightly, she smiled and then nodded. She moved one hand between her legs, slapped her pussy twice, something I had often seen her do in videos, and started to rub her clit.

I leant forward, using my weight to create a gentle, but sustained, pressure and my head slipped further into her depths. Her sphincter was tight on my shaft and dragged my foreskin back intensifying my pleasure. Also intensifying my pleasure were her sighs and gasps and little moans.

"Give me more, babe. I love your cock in my ass. I want all of it."

Reaching further back from her pussy, she lightly grabbed my balls and tugged them towards her, encouraging me to thrust deeper. I wanted that too, but I maintained my gradual pace. The last thing I wanted to do was to cause this beautiful creature discomfort. She licked her hand and ran her fingers round my shaft where it disappeared into her ass. With the extra lubrication, I eased myself all the way in. It felt so satisfying to have my pubic bone squeeze against her butt-cheeks.

"That's so good. Now fuck me."

I pulled out a little, dripped spittle onto both her and my shaft and slid in again. She was so tight and I could also feel her squeezing her muscles onto me. I pulled out further, added natural lubricant again and this time thrust forward firmly and more rapidly. That elicited a groan from her and she recommenced massaging her clit.

"That's right. It feels so good, give me more. I want more. I want to cum then I want your cum deep in my ass."

"Your wish is my command, beautiful."

To my ears, my reply sounded croaky and stammering.

I pulled back so that just my head was inside her and stopped as she breathed, "wait".

She dipped two digits into her pussy and fingered herself hard for a few seconds. She dragged her pussy juice, still flecked with traces of my semen, onto my shaft and rubbed it along my whole length. I spat onto myself and did the same. This was it, I thrust forward decisively and without hesitation, not stopping until my balls slapped against her.

"Oh fuck! That's a lot. But I love it. Do it again, do it harder."

I grabbed her tiny waist and began to fuck her properly, long strokes in and out, thumping hard into her at the end of each inward thrust. She started to rub her clit again.

"Is my little butt-hole tight for you? Do you like fucking my ass? Do you want to make me cum?"

She'd created more than one custom jerk off instruction video for me. The dirty talk was familiar, but the feeling was very slightly different with my cock in her ass rather than my hand. I did want to make her cum, I wanted that badly.

I began to feel tingling sensations build up, but I wanted to hold on. Sensing a tightening in my body, she rubbed herself quicker.

"Keep fucking that ass, babe. Keep fucking it. Make me cum. I want to cum."

She seemed to reach some sort of decision.

"You're doing great. But I want it deeper. Let's move a bit."

She reached back and pulled me out of her slowly. When my head popped out her ring closed completely and I marveled at her elasticity.

"More lube, babe. And I told you I love A2M."

She knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth. She pushed herself hard onto me serval times, the angle was not the best for deep throat and she gagged with each forward thrust. I realized this was what she wanted. Pulling off of me, with trails of slime running between her mouth and my cock, she put her fingers deep in her mouth and then rubbed them on my cock. She did the same and transferred the lubricant to her asshole.

She got back onto the sofa, but this time kneeling lengthwise. Motioning for me to get on behind her, she put her face down on the cushion and reached back to hold her ass-cheeks open.

"As hard as you can and I'll cum for you."

I knelt behind her, positioned my cock, and thrust all the way into her in one movement. She yelped, but followed immediately with a "fuck, yes!" Keeping one hand on her butt, she moved the other between her legs and found her clit. I withdrew and thumped into her, she was right the angle did take me deeper into her. She commenced the most sustained potty-mouthed string of obscenities I had ever heard, encouraging me to plunge her depths.

It worked and I fucked her ass like a mad man. Her voice became hoarser, her expletives were increasingly punctuated by pants and moans. I could feel the vibrations of her hand on her clit reaching through her flesh to my cock as I pounded her remorselessly.

"Fuck me. Fuck my... oh God... my fucking hole. Fuck my tight... mmm... ass. Fuck it. Oh, oh. Fuck it."

Somehow I found my voice and mirrored her.

"Take it you fucking nasty anal whore. You love it, bitch, don't you."

"Yes I love it. I... oh, oh... I'm your... fuck... nasty anal whore... oh God. Fuck your whore, babe. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I'd seen her cum before and recognized the signs. I was close myself, but shut my eyes and focused on just fucking her ass as fast and deep and hard as I could. The dirty talk from me was superfluous now. She seemed to have an insatiable desire for rough anal, she took everything I could give and wanted more.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers