The Portal X 9000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered.

"It's entertaining."

And then she was back to normal.

"But don't worry, what are some mental scars and rape between customers after all hmm? Why, good ole marky boy is currently experiencing first hand what it's like to be subject to the tentacle monsters of Om-nu-cron 6! He should probably survive but I doubt he'll be so eager to use his toy any time soon. Or able. Their libido is stuff of legend after all... Now, enough of that! What type of item do you want my good dear?"

There was only one thing, could be only one thing, on my mind after something like what had just happened. It helped, it put an end to a certain part of me that existed, knowing that Thing was out there and suffering just like I had or maybe even worse by the sounds of it. A part of my brain was screaming with glee and joy about it but another part of me was still broken and trying to piece myself together. Learning about, and of, magic didn't help that at all. But still, it all told me that I needed one thing and one thing only.

"Power. I want power. Power to never have this happen again. Power to end people."

"Ah, a common feeling and desire after being powerless. Why, it's quite textbook even! Ahhh, It reminds me of my younger years."

And strangely, given the implied subject matter, she looked like she was fondly reminiscing about the past.

"Tell you what. You seem the strong sort mentally. I'll give you the same thing I received all those years ago."

"And what was that?"

"A job! Welcome to Mazzio's Curiosities kid. Prepare for cleaning duty."

I smiled. A part of me settled. Sure, Mazzio was an inhuman powerful monster in a skinsuit but for exactly that reason, I realized I would never be powerless again.

12