The Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers

I slid up along the rocks now, my heart racing...the blood literally pounding through my skull. As I said, I'd obsessed nonstop about this exact moment for the last couple weeks, unable any longer to deny how the thought aroused me on some deep primal level. Still I hadn't expected this, not this almost blinding excitement I was now feeling. I realized then that I'd planned on this little excursion all along-probably from the first moment Lea had offered to sit for the fucking painting.

"C'mon," he groaned, snapping his fingers. "You aren't the first I've seen, and fortunately for me, you almost certainly aren't going to be the last."

Leann hesitated for another moment or so, then turned away from him as she started to unbutton her blouse. I scrunched myself up along the rock as far as I dared, staring down as my wife undid her clothes, draping the blouse back over her shoulders, sliding the jeans down along her long thighs. She stood there like that for a while, clad only in her white panties and brassiere, glancing over her shoulder at Donner as he climbed up on the shallow ledge.

Then she was doing it, unclasping the bra at the front, hesitantly slipping it back along her body-folding it atop the rest of her piled clothes.

She turned and started across the pool, still in her panties, her arms folded across her chest, hands cupping her small breasts.

"Up here," Donner said as she came up alongside him. Even at that distance, I could see that she was shivering.

Lea started to get her footing on the slick rock face, Donner helpfully reaching out to support her arm when she slipped a bit, seeming to enjoy the way she flinched away from the brush of his hairy knuckles.

"Right in there like that," he directed, gesturing for her to adjust herself against the backdrop of stone and foaming water. He stepped back a bit, cocking his head as he took her in, angling off a bit as he splashed through the calf-deep water.

"That's it, nice light at least through mid afternoon. Nice, nice..."

He waded back to the edge of the pool, squaring himself off on a large flat boulder, hands planted on his hips.

"I'll set up right here," he said to himself, once again taking a measure of where he'd left her. "Put your hands up along the stone. Up, like this," he shouted to her, miming how he wanted her arms eagled outwards above her shoulders.

He waited, staring at her harshly-I could hear the hiss of my own labored breathing, a spinning, floating feeling washing down through my limbs.

Finally she took her hands away from her breasts, averting her eyes from his, her movements hitched and jerky.

"Now see, that wasn't so tough, was it," he laughed from the shore.

Lea continued to look downward, her hands finding purchase on the sharp granite jags.

"Give me a couple minutes to get my kit set up, and we'll get started. You can lose the britches while I'm doing it."

He started to walk away, but pulled up short, once more turning back to my wife.

"And next time we come out here, you undress in front of me," he said firmly. "No more of the theatrics like you pulled over there. You stand directly in front of me and take off everything. Then you wade out to your spot.

"When we stop for lunch...you stay naked. If we take a break, you stay naked. You start naked, and the clothes stay in their pile till I close the paint case. No exceptions at all, none. Understood?"

I hunched down, still watching, waiting for Lea to explode.

"Understood, Mrs. Ellison?"

I knew my wife, knew how she could surprise you with her temper when it came. It just took a lot to fire her up, and Donner...totally misjudging her...was throwing buckets of gasoline at it.

"Understoo..."

"Yes," Lea's voice rose up to me, flustered and clearly intimidated.

"Good. Now like I said, lose the britches."

____________________

That first morning had ended for me then, immediately after that exchange-I'd squirmed out of my nook, and had quietly made it back to my car, busting the speed limit till I got to my insurance agency. My voice was trembling when I muttered a harried greeting to Alice, my secretary...she was telling me that I had dirt on the back of my trousers as I disappeared into my office. I closed the door and went right to my bathroom, locking the door behind me, shaking as I hurriedly undid my pants.

My erection sprung up like a lunatic freshly escaped from the asylum. I glanced up at my reflection in the mirror, barely recognizing myself as I stood there, furiously masturbating to the recollection of Leanne pulling down her panties while he stared at her, the way she'd held herself there with this man seeing everything there was to see.

And then, just as quickly, I was coming-spasms of pleasure like I hadn't felt in years as I ejaculated, threads of opaque semen flaying wildly over my cupped palm.

I'd fallen to my knees there in the bathroom, a sudden wave of shame coming over me as the orgasm ebbed-I knew on an instinctual level how wrong it was for me to me excited like this, to have voyeured my own wife like that, to have wanted this stranger to see her stripped raw. I closed my eyes and could hear him snapping out his curt directives to her, the meek, almost beaten way she'd answered.

I vowed never to do it again-promising myself that I'd go home that night and tell Lea that she could back out if she didn't want to do it. That he could have the money we'd paid so far. Fuck him and his whole superior fucking attitude.

Inside of an hour I was back in the bathroom, my cock once more in my hand, the mental film of her undressing going through its second reel.

That night I asked Lea how it had gone with Donner. My wife was subdued, distracted in her manner. "It went," she'd answered with her back to me, busily fumbling with the dishes.

I knew not to push...in bed that night, her body language was still off. Not cold by any means, but still subdued, as if the day's events had unnerved her deeply. She held herself rigid when I touched her, relaxing only when it registered that I was just maneuvering to hold her...I'd jerked off three times by that point, something I hadn't managed since my early twenties. I doubted I could come across again, no matter how juiced up I might be.

Feeling her snuggle into me set off a wave of love for this woman. "If you don't feel comfortable with it, we'll tell him to take off," I heard myself whisper in her ear.

Lea lay there saying nothing, staring off into the darkness.

"It wasn't bad," she said finally. "...I promised you a painting, and that's what I'm gonna give you."

She didn't say anything else to me, the still of the night holding us till she drifted off to sleep.

The next day came, and despite the many pledges I'd made to myself, I was out there moving through the woods again, settling into my spot early, watching the two of them working up the lower trail. That morning Donner hadn't even spoken to me when I'd left the house, instead just offering a terse nod as I passed him on the way to my car. Now I watched him setting the easel up, opening the large wooden paint kit, staring hard at Lea as she milled nervously at the water's edge.

"Okay, I'm ready," he said, gesturing in an unmistakable way for her to disrobe. The sight was mesmerizing-my wife standing only ten feet in front of him, angling off to the side a bit as she began to pull the white tee shirt she was wearing up over her head.

"Nobody's standing over there," he noted as she reached down to undo her jeans, rolling his hand to get her to turn directly towards him. I slid my hand down the face of my trousers, rubbing the bulge of my imprisoned erection. She slowly turned and reluctantly began to pull the jeans down-that she would actually do this, just stand there and strip for him like that shocked and thrilled me. I stayed in my position until she got completely naked, almost blacking out when she slid free of her brassiere, drinking in the scene as she waded out into the pool and took up her spot of the rocks.

That night and the next were repeats of the last...as were my days, only on that third day I managed to get myself off but twice...with my holding my wife tight, and her saying nothing of what had been happening out by the falls.

The fourth day started out the same as the others, with me stretched flat against the rocks and Leanne taking her clothes off in front of Donner, an act that she accomplished now with only a minimum of unease. He looked about the glen, a hawkish gaze trekking over the terrain...shit, did he pause on my spot?

"Come here!"

My stomach wrenched as I was sure he was barking at me. I saw that Lea had stopped just a few steps into the water.

"...I said come here," Donner repeated as he turned his eyes to her and crooked a finger to beckon her closer.

"I'm going out on the..."

Donner snapped his fingers and pointed to an imaginary X on the muddy ground in front of him. My wife froze there, and I felt certain that the explosion I'd dreaded was coming...right fucking now.

"Come on," he prodded, just a bit softer now. I was literally holding my breath, only releasing it when my wife took a first furtive step forward, then another. It seemed minutes as she edged up to him, his finger still jacked at the spot he wanted her.

"What?" she said in a faltering voice as she finally stopped before him.

"Move your hair."

"My hair..."

"Move it like the models do," he commanded, tossing his own head by way of display. Lea stiffened, and finally did as he instructed, tossing her lovely tresses from one shoulder to the other.

"Here," he said impatiently, and came up to her and roughly flicked her hair back...Lea flinched back a good foot. Even from this distance I could make out the pure outrage in her face. "...Don't you pull away from me."

"Don't you touch me," she stammered.

"Oh, fuck this shit," Donner blurted and roughly grabbed hold of Lea by the upper arms and spun her back to where she was standing...Lea made a shrieking sound and started to struggle until Donner physically shoved her into her original position, almost as if he were pegging her feet into the earth. "...Stay."

"You don't..."

"I said stay," Donner barked and the physical menace seemed to radiate off him. I couldn't see exactly, but I was sure Lea was trembling. Donner kept his hands gripped into my nude wife's arms for what seemed like minutes, a hard stare...a well of violence in his nature that was almost palpable. Then he let go and breathed. "...I want you to put your hair across your right shoulder, just let it drape there."

He went back to his paint box and after a long tic of time my wife turned and waded out to the rocks, her hair cascading across the right shoulder just like he'd said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That evening, Leanne was even more pent up than the previous nights, her face taut. Her eyes reddened from crying. I pretended not to notice, asking my usual perfunctory questions about how it had gone that day, nodding when she answered with terse, emotionally drained monosyllables.

I sensed that she was really at the end of her rope, ready to put a finish to the whole painting shebang. For my part, the altercation between her and Donner had brought a new and unexpected realm of carnal perversion to the whole thing. I'd almost piled my car up on the drive into the office that morning, so powerful was its affect on me.

In bed I reached for her, startled by the electrifying silkiness of her skin...I hadn't had her since this all started, four days now. I started muzzling her neck, my hand caressing her thighs through the seashell patterned cotton pajamas she wore.

"No..."

"Lea, I'm..."

"No, please..."

Her voice was crackling. I brushed her face and felt the wetness on her cheek.

"You're crying," I spoke up, reaching over to switch on the lamp.

"I'm sorry."

Her face was streaked with tears, her lower lips quivering. She wrapped her arms around me, desperately clinging to me as exhausted sobs jerked up her spine.

"What do you mean you're sorry? You don't have nothing to be sorry for. ...Lea, what's the matter?"

"I can't keep doing this. I can't."

"The painting?" I asked...big surprise there, remembering how our asshole painter talking to her like she was so much of nothing.

"He..." The words faltered, lost amid more sobs.

"He what?"

She was shaking her head, her face buried into the crook of my neck.

"What did he do?" I pressed, feeling trapped into this charade of ignorance.

"Nothing."

"C'mon, tell me. What did he..."

"Make love to me," she spoke up hoarsely, pulling away to meet my eyes. "Just please make love to me."

"I..."

"Shhhh," she murmured, her forefinger to my lips as she pressed me backwards, edging her legs up to straddle my chest.

"Lea..."

"Shhhh," shaking her head insistently, the finger dancing over my lips again, leaning in to offer me an airy kiss me, to nuzzle me with her nose as was her wont. She straightened her back, pulling her pajama top up over her head as I blindly fumbled with the drawstring to the bottoms. There was a distinct air of wantonness to her now, as if some circuit had tripped in her head...from tearful psychosis to this. She was kicking the bottoms off now, thrashing the sheets off the mattress, her body marvelous in the bedside lamplight as she tugged my boxers down my thighs.

"No, let me," she said as I attempted to roll her onto her back, her hand gently pressing me back against the mattress, leaning in to offer her smallish tits to me, letting me suck as much of each into my mouth as possible, tossing her hair as she bent to kiss a wet path down the centerline of my stomach...drawing a peaked nipple along the length of my cock, never taking her eyes off me, not even as she dipped her head to take it in her mouth.

I hiked up on my elbows to watch her work, her head rolling from side to side, falling into an off-speed rhythm as she moved up and down the shaft, a wild abandon as she sucked me hard, swirling her tongue along the deliciously sensitive underside.

"Don't come yet," she said after a few more minutes of this...I was indeed ready to fill her mouth, to shove her head down on it.

She pressed me backwards again, hiking her body up over my chest, taking a handhold of hair as she positioned herself atop my face.

I licked into her, feeling her settle her weight on me, grinding in rhythm with my tongue, groaning as I quickly found her clitoris, going rigid as I sucked hard on that delicate bud...it was only seconds before I felt that familiar rigidity in her hamstrings, her belly fluttering, heaving.

"Oh, God...Oh yes...yes..."

She was humping like a machine, frenzied as she ground her pelvis downward, her squared pubic bone crushing against my upper lip.

"Oh God...God...He makes me...oh God...He makes me...make me undress in front of him," she moaned in a contorted voice, looking down at me, her eyeballs rolling over to white, still grinding herself onto my mouth. "He makes me stand right in front of him... ...oh...oh. God! God! Oh...uh. Uh, uh...harder, harder...makes me strip for him...ahhhhhh...."

She was dissolving with each orgasm, one right after another, rapid-fire. Her back arching, fingernails digging into my scalp, riding her full weight down onto me. One, then another, then another, hair-trigger quick, rasping cries of pleasure filtered through clenched teeth coloring the air-as if uttering those simple words aloud had pushed her into some darkened arena of the mind, a dangerous erotic territory where she'd never dared venture before. She tried to lift off me, but I rolled over with her, roughly jerking her down along the mattress, gripping into her hips with my fingers.

"Tell me what he makes you do," I wheezed, no camouflage for the excitement I was feeling, burying my mouth onto her before she could answer, running tight circles on her swollen clit with my tongue. She was going off again, her legs crushing in on my skull, both hands clamping me to her, the ferociously shrill shrieks devolving into whimpered yelps, her hands finally pushing me away.

I knelt up in the bed, completely taken aback by the intensity of it all. Lea was trying to roll away, her arm folded across her eyes, still gasping for air. I didn't hesitate. I yanked her down another foot or so, put my straining cock to her vagina, toying at her vulva, penetrating her maybe an inch or so.

"Wait, I..."

No waiting. I sank it into her with one smooth thrust, her back arching maybe six-inches up off the mattress, the breath catching in her throat.

"I'm so turned on by you doing this," I muttered breathlessly. "I think about you doing it out there, taking off your clothes, being..."

"I strip for him...every day...right in front..."

I was pumping her without any conscious thought, thrusting again and again, turned on like a kid getting his first backseat hand-job. I was grappling with her, staring into her face and I drove into her turgid flesh, the orgasm sweeping up before I realized it, unstoppable, knowing she could feel me spurting deep inside of her, the lamp blindingly painful as my pupils dilated.

Then I was spent, lying atop her in a wasted heap, eyes squeezed shut, a clammy sheen of perspiration uniting our bodies, our ragged, intermingled breathing the only sound reaching my ears.

"God, I love you," she murmured after what seemed like several minutes, but was probably much less. "I was so afraid to tell you what was..."

"I was thinking about you being naked out there every day since this started?"

"And you're really okay with it."

"It's a huge turn on," I said, opening my eyes at last, seeing her clear complexion mottled from the vicious fucking I'd just given her, her eyes glassy and still unfocused. "I never expected to get this way over it."

"I was so scared you'd be mad," she responded in a little girl's voice.

"He makes you undress in front of him?" I asked, smiling, letting her know that she didn't have to hold back with me on anything...thrilled to hear her describing what I'd already observed.

She nodded demurely, embarrassed at she was clearly feeling.

"How do you feel about doing it," I went on, my heart picking up its pace.

"I...I like doing it. I didn't at first, but I...but when I think about it afterwards..."

"You like doing it," I teased, my cock responding to the words like a trained dog.

Again that nod, that shyness, then a thin peel of giggles as she nodded some more.

"And you..."

"He said he's going to tell me to undress up here at the house tomorrow...while you're still here."

I lifted up on my hands and knees, totally caught off guard by this. "In front of me?" I said, my penis instantly stiffening.

"That's why I was so scared tonight. He just says these things and expects..."

"And are you going to do it?"

"...What do you think I should do?"

I looked down at my thoroughly rejuvenated dick-it was in Cialis four-hour hard-on mode-moving her small hand to it, eliciting another giddy raft of giggles from her.

"You guess," I grinned, mounting her again, feeling that drenched warmth enveloping me.

_______________________

"You're running late today?" Donner asked as I came out on the porch. The temp was already in the seventies, dripping humidity. The man had his shirt off, his upper torso thick as a tree trunk, heavily muscled in the way of a man who used his physical bulk for a living-like an inside lineman for the NFL, or maybe a leg-breaker for the Jersey mob. His skin was very pale, broad pinkish nipples the only break in the dense steel-gray fur that matted his body.

"Just a little," I answered, still physically sore from last night, my lower back throbbing, my mouth numb from when Leann had borne down on me. I was wondering if the arrogant prick was really going to pull his little stunt, or whether it had been some mind game he was running on her. "How's the painting coming."

CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers