The Possession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

She parted her lips and allowed his flaccid dick to slowly enter her mouth. She could taste his cum, which was mixed with the remnant of her mother and smiled at the pleasant taste. There was no sign of shock that she could see on his face, nor was he trying to push her away. There was no denying that he wanted his daughter and she smiled around the soft shaft. His hands reached down to caress her hair and her tongue worked to remove any hint of what he had given to her mother. Once she was satisfied there was nothing left for her mouth to find, she slowly released his still soft cock from between her lips.

She stood and whispered into his ear, "I know you were thinking of me when you were with her, dad."

He whispered back and she could feel his hot breath send wonderful sensations throughout her body, "No sense denying it, Beth. I just can't get you out of my mind."

She licked his ear playfully, then whispered, "That makes me very happy to hear you say that, dad. How about next time you can't get me out of your mind, come to my bedroom."

Beth turned quietly and left her father speechless behind her. She smiled as she felt his hazel eyes on her tight ass, then quietly closed the door behind her. Her father was not going to be ready to do anything with her for quite some time, but was satisfied with the taste still fresh in her mouth. She slowly crept to her room and closed the bedroom door. She grabbed her dildo and laid on her bed, then started to satisfy herself with muffled moans.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12