The Potion

Story Info
A failed potion drives Emiramis sex drive to the max.
3.7k words
4.56
8.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers

There were three types of potions to make someone like you better. The classic Charisma-Potion, the least invasive of the three simply boosting your natural charm. The Love potion, more invasive but very temporary, giving the user a feeling of intense liking towards the person it was imprinted on. And last but not least the lust potion. As the name suggested this one ramps up the libido of the user quite a bit subsequently making them more susceptible towards advances of people in their preferred gender and age group.

Emiramis usually strayed far from the latter two. She didn't appreciate this problematic approach on such sensible topics. But when a wealthy client had come forward not only swearing to use the potion on no one but himself but also asking for a heavily modified version, her interest was piqued. Two parts lust potion, one-part contraceptive, a yet unobtainable but obviously close lying idea. Emi had been working on it for two days now. She'd tried combining the existing lust potion with different kinds of contraceptives but so far nothing had shown agreeable results. Apparently, she'd have to start from scratch, combine new substances that, put together, had the desired effects. This was going to be fun.

Currently the alchemist was sitting in the kitchen, absentmindedly nibbling on a sandwich and scribbling down ingrediency ideas on a note pad when someone entered the room making her flinch. She looked up quickly to see Abdulon, carrying two big bags, his blonde hair falling into his face. With the quiet way he usually moved around the house Emi sometimes forgot he even lived here. Not that she minded seeing him from time to time. They had decided to move in together and start their own little business after their last attempt at employment with the same guy had failed miserably. With the money they made from selling her potions and his services as a healer they could afford a nice little home on the outskirts of the capital. It wasn't in the best part of the city but saving here meant they could afford better equipment.

"New project you're working on?" he asked setting down the bags, filled with, as she could now see, groceries.

"Yeah, if I get it right this could be rent for the next few months."

"Very nice." he grinned at her and she smiled back. It had taken her a while to get accustomed with him, as it did with most people. She simply didn't like meeting new people, it took her out of her comfort zone. Which was to say she was usually scared shitless when anyone decided to talk to her. Especially someone as tall as Abdulon. He towered her by two almost two feet and his natural charm had actually hindered him in his pursuit of getting to know her. But she had gotten used to him and started to like him quite a lot. He was the only guy she had met who didn't make fun of her for her height or her inability to speak when confronted with unknown people. Instead he helped her make deals and stood in the background as a comforting presence when there were clients over.

In turn she had opted for not asking him about his history, something he seemed very prickly about. They had a good dynamic and Emi hoped it would stay that way for a long time.

Abdulon had finished putting away the groceries.

"You're busy with your potion yeah? So, you don't mind me disappearing for a few hours, do you?"

She shook her head. He did that from time to time. When he knew she was working on something that would take her mind off everything but her project he would be gone for a few hours on some own project he also didn't like talking about. Emi was naturally curious and had contemplated following him to his regular disappearances but she did not want to destroy the one working relationship she had so she kept her curiosity reigned in.

But that didn't stop her speculating. As he left the kitchen she put down her pen and went over her theories. Maybe he did something illegal? Selling illegal substances or going to steal something. But that would be nothing he'd have to hide from her. Not that she was the most law-abiding person all the time. What if he went to see a girlfriend or boyfriend of his? Again, no idea why he would have to hide that from her of all people. She noticed a slight pang of jealousy in her chest at the idea. Of course, not because she had a crush on the kind but mysterious man, but only because he was the first friend she'd made in a long time and she didn't want to lose him to some partner.

What else could he be doing? She mused as she grabbed her stuff to move back into her laboratory. A ridiculous thought made her giggle. Maybe he visited a brothel. That might be something he didn't want to tell her. Not that he seemed exceptionally prude but theirs wasn't the type of relationship to talk about those things. She shook her head when she reached her work bench. Enough mystery solving, she needed to get this potion going if she wanted to earn the gold this client promised.

It didn't work. Emi grunted in frustration as another potion gave no reaction to her analysis spell. It didn't matter which combination of ingrediency she used they all seemed to cancel each other out leaving her with nothing but nice smelling tea. She redid her long thick braid as she thought about her predicament. Maybe if she slowly increased the potency of the aphrodisiac with some alraune it would stop disappearing. It seemed worth a shot. Emi mixed some of the succubus venom with pre-prepared alraune-sud. Now she had to be careful, succubus venom alone wasn't too bad as long as it didn't get into the blood stream but once you boiled it in the alraune-sud even the steam could become very potent. And she really didn't need anything to...distract her now. She fastened the drip above her Rahjani-essence fighting with the lever to keep it up there. A new drip would be the first thing she got with the money from this job she decided. Concentrated on her fastening she didn't hear the door open downstairs. But what she did hear was the slam of it shutting.

It made her flinch hard enough to drop the increased succubus-venom right into the Rahjani-essence. She barely had time to think of an adequate reaction not speaking of doing anything before the two substances hit. A shrill hiss echoed through the laboratory as clouds of violet steam flooded the room. Emi coughed against the sudden onslaught of thick, sweet smelling air in her lungs and dropped to the floor to escape the worst of the smoke. The ground was covered in some kind of powder sticking to her clothes and hands as she blindly crawled to where she imagined the door might be. She bumped into some apparatuses on the way and reached out for the door when someone opened it for her. A gust of wind diluted the smoke enough for her to see again. She kneeled on the floor in front of the open door. Before her stood Abdulon waving his hand through the escaping smoke and coughing as well. Emi got up to her feet swaying slightly from the missing air and pushed him out of the room, smearing his tunic with the purple powder in the process. She kicked the door shut behind them and sucked in the still sweet but less thick air from the corridor.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Abdulon asked, concern obvious in his eyes. She must look like quite the mad scientist, over and over covered with purple powder, hair sticking out of her braid wildly and leaning against the wall in support as she tried to catch her breath. Even though the smoke out here had dissipated almost immediately her head still felt foggy as she looked up at Abdulon.

"I dropped the thing..." she hesitated. She had dropped something, that she was sure about. But the name of the substance somehow eluded her at the moment. Shaking her head she started again, "I dropped something and it exploded."

"Yeah I gathered that." Abdulon frowned and waved his hand across his face, "But what is it? Smells awfully sweet?"

"It's the..." she hesitated again distracted by his waving hand. How had she not noticed how nice and long his fingers were before? Perfect for touching. And the way they moved back and forth and back and-

"Emi?" he snapped in front of her face making her flinch again. Realization hit making her snort in anger.

"It was your fault! You slammed the door and I let it fall." she hissed at him. It was all his fault, if he hadn't surprised her, she wouldn't feel so weird right now. She felt hot, her clothes just way too heavy for her burning body. Swiping her hand over her face to get rid of some of the powder she unbound the apron around her waist and dropped it to the floor. But it wasn't enough.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, the wind pushed it." Abdulon had the decency to look sheepish, but Emi didn't have the mind to care about that now. Ignoring his apology, she started unbuttoning her blouse. A strange tingling moved across her skin everywhere the powder clung to her. Her breath hitched as her fingers graced the skin above her breasts.

"What are you doing?" Abdulon asked, taking a step back.

"I'm hot. I need...uhm-" she didn't finish her explanation, throwing her blouse to the ground. The tingling was everywhere now, her hands, her arms, her breasts. It was making it hard for her to concentrate on speaking when all she wanted was to get this itch scratched. Unfortunately, she didn't know how. She squirmed uncomfortably.

Abdulon chuckled: "I'm not arguing with you on that but is it the best idea to throw away your clothes? Maybe that powder stuff is doing something to your skin?"

She looked up in surprise. Of course, he was right. How did she not get that idea herself? The powder must be reacting on her skin making her feel hot and tingly. She quickly started rubbing at her arms trying to get rid of the powder. A chocked-up sound escaped her throat. Her hands felt like fire against her skin. It burned across her and suddenly she couldn't seem to stop touching herself. Another sound escaped her and she realized she was moaning. She had never felt this good, the tingling burn rushing through her, vanishing every other feeling or thought.

"Emi? Emi what the hell are you doing?" Abdulons voice barely cut through the hazy fog in her mind. She looked higher up only to realize she was kneeling on the floor, still grazing her hands all over her torso and arms. Abdulon was starring down at her in confusion and concern hands half raised as though he wanted to help her but didn't know how. But she knew. With a look at those hands, she knew exactly what she needed. How heavenly would it feel if it was him touching her? Those strong fingers gripping her arm, pulling her closer, ripping apart the rest of her clothes so she...

Stop. What is happening to me?, she thought still starring at his hands, her own growing slower, less frantic but still not stopping.

"I...I need...ah~" Another moan cut her off. It felt so good, why would she ever stop? Because this is obviously an effect of the succubus venom, an annoyed voice in her head rasped. But venom is something bad and bad things don't feel good, some other part of her argued urging her on to take off more, touch more. Already that voice was much louder than her logical thinking. It was an uphill battle and she was losing rapidly.

"What do you need Emi?" Abdulon asked, kneeling down in front of her. He was so close. Why were his eyes so dark, starring intently into hers? He wants you, the venom whispered. You're imagining things, her brain answered. But the desperate heat, filling out her body and dripping down into her core had already decided to listen to the venom. He wanted to know what she needed? She needed him. Right now, taking of her clothes and fucking her hard on the wooden floor. A shiver ran through her at the thought of his cock inside her and she whimpered. It would burn her, blaze away the last bit of logical thinking she had left. And gods, was she desperate for that.

"I need...you." she whispered leaning forward and grabbing his tunic to hold upright as another wave of burning pleasure made her tremble. Just being this close to another human, to him, made the liquid fire in her nearly flow over. She leaned in yearning to press her lips to his but he grabbed her arms bringing her to a stop. The feel of his hands around her arms, gripping tightly to keep her in place pushed her over the edge. Her body trembled, twitching in pleasure and pain of the fire inside her and she moaned loudly. He held onto her through her orgasm and she was glad for it, otherwise she would have dropped onto the floor to writhe in ecstasy.

Panting heavily, she came down from her orgasm, leaning hard against his hands. She would have expected to feel relieved and clear from the burning pleasure but that high point seemed to have only stoked the fire. Everything was red and hot.

"Emi talk to me. Are you in pain? Can I do something?" Abdulon asked frantically. Emi almost laughed at his panic. Had he not listened to her?

"Fuck me." she purred pushing closer until he had to give in and let go off her arms as to not break them. Instead he gripped her waist possibly to keep her from throwing herself onto him. She groaned at his touch, obscured by her thin linen pants. They needed to come off. She needed to feel him on her skin.

"You`re clearly in no state to make a decision like this, so-" she didn't let him finish his sentence. One of her hands, still covered in the powder found its way to his face smearing some of the purple substance right over his mouth and nose. He gasped turning his head to escape her but it was too late. Now he'd feel the same way she felt. Now he'd fuck her.

"What the hell?" he hissed, trying to wipe the powder off with the back of his own hand. He stared at it in confusion. "What..."

Emi used his distracted state to push forward making him fall on his ass with a yelp. She climbed into his lap easily pushing his half-heartedly protecting hands away. Now he was hers. A choked moan escaped him as she buried her face in the crook of his neck kissing and biting his skin and her hands made quick work tugging open the strings of his tunic.

"Emi, wait...ah~" he seemed to have trouble convincing himself to fight her off, his hands still on her waist not quite pushing her away, not quite pulling her closer. His tunic came off and she finally had access to his skin. She smeared the rest of the purple powder onto his chest, savoring his panting breaths. All that mattered now was making him hot enough to give in, to be as desperate as she was right now and get him to finally, please fuck her. He groaned, pulling her closer and she could feel something hard pressing into her thigh.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me." she whimpered grinding against his erection the fire inside her hot enough she imagined it should burn her clothes clean off. A look into his eyes told her he was struggling with the same heat. He hesitated for another second licking his lips. Then he growled pushing her to the ground roughly. He didn't give her the time to open the string of her pants ripping them down in wild abandon. His hands were on her in seconds stroking over the sensitive skin making her gasp in pleasure at every touch. Still it wasn't enough. He dipped his head to nip at her thighs close enough she could feel his breath on her cunt.

She wanted to scream in pleasure but she could barely breath. It was too much and not enough at the same time. Abdulon didn't wait around anymore. With the enthusiasm of someone who'd been starving, he ate her out, making her groan and twitch whenever she could catch her breath for long enough. His tongue explored her folds, striking roughly against her clit. Wasn't she burning him with the liquid fire dripping out of her, that he so greedily lapped up? A hoarse scream left her throat as exploding stars danced before her eyes. Another orgasm, this one stronger than the last and leaving her even more desperate. She was babbling uncontrollably now, tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks. She needed him to stop but she wanted him to keep going.

He stopped licking her then and moved up so she could see him. Licking his lips of her juices he regarded her with wild, burning eyes. The same heat, the same desperation and need in them. Oh, he was going to destroy her and she was going to savor every second of it.

A new feeling settled in her stomach. Nausea. An overdose, her logical brain spoke up, you need an antidote or you're going to feel really bad, really soon. Abdulon was opening his pants now, getting ready to give her what she had begged for just a minute ago. His erection sprung free and the sight alone left her panting and simply forgetting her concerns about the venom coursing through her. Nothing mattered except getting him inside her. Being filled.

She spread her legs, barely aware of the fact that she wasn't that experienced in these fields and his cock was far bigger than what she had had before. He didn't seem to care either. Only a second of hesitation as he positioned himself at her entrance, his cockhead teasing her, making her shiver and move against him. Then the spell was broken. With no concern for her pained gasp he pushed inside her. He hit a spot on the walls of her cunt just underneath her entrance and she blacked out from another orgasm, her scream of pleasure crudely cut short.

It could have only been seconds until she came to again whimpering at the feeling of being split in half. All physical control of her body had left her. She couldn't move a finger, simply letting him rut into her like a wild animal desperate for release. Everything before her eyes blurred and she felt her consciousness drifting in and out of her body at the rhythm of his thrusts. Still she could hear his grunts, feel the burning in her core and that endless need to be filled. But everything seemed a lot farther away than before. There was no urgency to her desire because she knew with absolute certainty that the pleasure would never stop. It would consume her until she was nothing but a mindless slave to her own lust begging for anyone to pound her harder. Abdulon was giving her exactly that and she loved and hated him for it. She would keep burning until he stopped but she would freeze to death if he ever did.

When he came inside her again, triggering her fourth, fifth, sixth(?) orgasm her mind drifted off into an exhausted stupor until she felt nothing.

Wake up you need to puke, the annoyingly concerned voice in her head ripped her out of the exhausted coma she'd apparently fallen into. She scrambled to her knees barely making it two steps away from the person lying next to her before her stomach reeled and she retched. Her arms were trembling from the strength it took to keep her upright so she wouldn't faceplant into the small puddle of acid and vomit, her eyes burning from the smell.

Something stirred behind her and she felt one hand smoothing down her hair and away from her face, while another rubbed soothing circles on her back.

"Better out than in." a raspy voice murmured. She barely recognized it, the exertion of their session must have taken a lot from him as well. Forcing herself to breath slowly she sat up again, the urge to vomit receding. She turned to look at Abdulon. He was still naked, as was she, so he must have woken up just about now as well. His hair was tangled in a horrible nest and his bloodshot eyes showed the signs of whatever drug she had accidentally created yesterday? A few hours ago? She wasn't sure how much time had passed since the explosion. Abdulon looked her up and down and grimaced.

"Sorry about...all that." he gestured uncertainly to her body. Emi followed his gaze with her own eyes and swallowed. There were dark marks on her legs and hips, supposedly from where he had held onto her too violently. Deeper down she found a mess of dried semen and...was that blood? So, he really had split her in half. At least a little. Her body ached, but it was a dull pain, her mind still too numb to really grasp the severity of what had happened.

Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers
12