The Power of Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a joke. Besides, isn't it better that I do this then let some randomer keep doing what he's doing?"

"I mean, yeah? Maybe? I don't know, just don't... prefer her over me. OK?"

I suddenly felt my heart stop. She was the one I was in love with, and she was my sister. And she was pretty much giving me the green light to do the same to Isabel, so long as I prefer her. It's somewhat adorable.

"Don't be ridiculous. You think I'd ever want to leave this behind?" I gestured to her ass.

"You're such an idiot. Just promise me and I'll be OK." Louise pouted and looked away.

"Haha, I promise Lou. Besides, I might not get what I want. Who knows?"

After that last comment, Louise seemed happy and before you knew it, we came together for a quick hug and kiss before she left.

-

I spent a couple of hours going over my devilish plan in detail. This wasn't like the last time. With Louise, things seemed to flow and was usually just spontaneous, but this time I wanted more control.

Isabel had been in work all day. And for the past couple of weeks, she had been doing extra shifts and long nights to cover a staff shortage. She was tired and incredibly stressed.

This however worked to my advantage. On her arrival home, she announced to the family that she had just quit her job.

"What!? Why?" Louise asked.

"Because that place was a fucking nightmare. I was underpaid, over worked and the asshole manager kept on blaming me for the damages to our crockery! Fuck that!"

My parents didn't usually let us use swear words in the house unless it was to "vent" or if we were having some kind of party/social event. But this was very clearly a vent.

Isabel quitting her job came as a surprise to me. No one else knew of how much money she had saved up, and it wasn't exactly a lot. Before long she would be in debt having to pay this Jon guy if she didn't find another job soon. And those were in short supply.

"Well, if it's what you think is best dear, we'll support you. I'm sure you'll find a better job than that soon enough anyway." Our mother was always very supportive. Even in times like this.

We all had a family talk about it and other topics along the same lines as jobs and careers while we waited for our food to arrive. With Isabel in a fragile state of mind and our mother trying her best to comfort her, cooking was out of the question.

"Well, now is as good a time as any." Our father stood and prepared some kind of speech. I could already feel my eyes rolling in the back or my head. "I've decided to go back to work early."

I was shocked. It wasn't self-indulging at all. He was finally going to be out of this fucking house! In that moment it felt like everything was looking up for me and my plan.

Everyone except for me and Louise had protested about him going back to work early, but for once my father's stubbornness had worked in my favour. It was perfect.

After dinner I reflected on how this new information could alter my plan, but from what I could gather, if anything it should make it easier.

Over the course of the weekend nothing had really changed. But on Sunday, I prepared my plan. My parents were going to be at work, which just left Louise. Who I managed to persuade to go out with a couple of friends, so long as I gave her some pocket money. Seeing as she had probably been stealing all she wanted anyway, I didn't see it as that big a deal.

Monday was going to be just me and Izzy. Perfect!

- Monday morning -

The door shut; Louise was finally gone. Halfway through the morning and only now has she left. I've been sitting in my room for what felt like years now.

I slowly start making my way to Isabel's room. Quietly and nervously as each step feels like a million smaller steps. I couldn't stop myself from feeling as though I shouldn't do what I was about to do, but the idea of it, the possible pleasure behind it drove me forward.

I approached the bedroom door and brought my hand up to knock. This was it. The moment that I'll always remember as the time I could have stopped myself, but before I could even contemplate turning around and giving up, I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Isabel's voice was soft and sweet. The lack of a job seemingly having a better effect on her mentally than I would have thought.

I turned the handle and walked inside, dying to know what would come next. What would happen.

"Oh, Ry, what's up?"

"Hey Izzy. I just wanted to have a quick chat if that's alright?"

Isabel was wearing her normal house attire, which usually corresponded of tight but comfortable looking leggings and a vest or shirt. This time it was a v-neck shirt that just so happened to give me the view I had wanted.

"Uhhh, sure. What about bro?"

We weren't really a "close talking" kind of family. We didn't dive into each other's problems like most families do, so talking like this was almost awkward for us.

I approached my sister to be standing only a few feet away from her. Towering my height over hers to help with my intimidation tactic.

This was it. No going back. All in. I have to go all in. Go straight for the low blow.

"I know about Mr. Bradford..."

I could feel the questions bubbling under Isabel's expression.

"H-how much?"

ALL IN!

"Everything. The fake certificates, never finishing uni, and the blackmail for money. I know everything Izzy." I stood my ground, unwavering as I spoke.

Isabel slumped her ass down onto the bed and sighed a heavy stutter filled breath. Staring at the floor she took several seconds rest before speaking.

"I guess someone was going to find out about it eventually. How... how did you find out?"

"Does it matter? You've been lying to us this entire time. Lying to our parents! How much money did they spend getting you through uni? All lost, thrown away for what? Some whim? Why do it Izzy?"

I packed the guilt on hard. I wanted her to feel as though she owed this family, owed me. Even though I wasn't bothered by it. Was it wrong of me? Probably, but if I don't do this then I won't get what I want.

"I don't know. It just... happened. I spent weeks, months doing things I enjoyed. Drinking, partying, living for the very first time in my entire life." Isabel spoke with anger, but you could hear the sadness slowly growing in her voice.

"I fucked up. I spent years working on it, and within a few months I had suddenly fucked everything up. And the only way I knew how to fix it was to lie. To pretend like nothing actually happened."

"T-that, that doesn't make any sense?! You suddenly just felt like being different? What, finishing university too fucking boring for you was it? You had to live life to the fullest right then and there? Couldn't you just have waited until after you finished before having a melt down?"

Isabel looked up at me as I spoke. Her expression changing every few seconds to a different emotion. I could tell there was a moment that she wondered why I even cared in the first place. She was about to find out.

"Oh fuck off Ry. Not everyone is perfect OK! I had a lapse in judgement, that's all. You don't need to know the details of what happened. No one does."

I was going to find out. One way or another, but right now I only had one thing on my mind.

"Fine, but you're going to tell me. For now, I'll drop it." I turned to leave, only to double back and look in her direction again. "You know, mum and dad would be fucking furious about this..."

Isabel slowly lifted her head to look at me. It then dawned on her that I really didn't actually care, I was just after something. And now she knew it.

"Fuck!" Isabel stood directly in front of me, looking up into my eyes. "I knew you were after something. What is it? Something far from trivial I bet!"

I grinned at how right she was. I then dropped my gaze to the visible cleavage before me. Not just a quick glance, but a good, full eyes worth of that sweet spot between her tits.

Isabel saw what I was looking at and pulled her v-neck together to hide the delicious sight.

"Stop looking at me like that you creep!"

"Izzy, I'm going to get straight to the point." I let my words linger in the air for a moment before continuing. "I want to give you a facial."

The confusion on her face was hysterical. Clearly she had no idea what I meant. However, I didn't say anything, I just hoped she would come to the conclusion on her own.

"W-wait, you don't mean..."

Thank god she actually figured it out. Awkward silences are not my strong suit.

"Yep! I want you down on your knees ready to take a full face load of my spunk."

The horror in her eyes could speak volumes. There were no words to describe how she looked. Other than gorgeous of course. This was playing out almost exactly how I had imagined it.

"You must be fucking joking! I'm not doing that Ry! I'm your fucking sister! What is wrong with you?"

That was a good question. Since I had started doing the dirty with Louise, this didn't exactly seem unnatural to me. At least not anymore. It did however feel more thrilling because of it being Isabel.

"Nothing's wrong with me. But that is what I want. I want my pretty big sisters face covered in my jizz. You asked, and now I've told you. The decision is yours."

Isabel still had that look of pure disgust on her expression as she considered my proposal. I knew I had to say more though. To try and seal the deal.

"Look. I won't say anything to our parents. Hell, I'll even try to figure a way out of the situation you've got yourself in with that asshole Bradford guy, but what I ask right now is that you submit to my request. Who knows, you might even enjoy it."

I smirked once more at her, knowing that there was no way she would refuse me. Admitting that she never finished university and used our parent's money in the process was a shame even she wouldn't allow.

Isabel dropped her hand from the collar of her shirt, allowing me to gaze at her cleavage again.

"You're sick. You know that right? Being blackmailed to give someone money is one thing, but your own brother? For something as perverted as that. Ryan that isn't normal."

"Sis, I don't really care to be honest. You're hot. I'm pent up. I want to see what you look like laced in white. And that's all there is to it. Like I said, the choice is yours. You have until this afternoon to decide."

I didn't let her respond this time. Instead, I took one last look at her tits and turned around to leave. The second the door shut I felt the situation hit me. My heart raced and my palms grew sweaty.

"Fuck! I really just did that! I'm either going to be dead by this afternoon, or by some miracle I might be dousing her face in cum. Fuck I hope for the latter."

I really needed to calm down after that, so I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, necked the entire beverage down and went back to my room to chill out as best I could.

The second I shut the door and walked into my room, a knock came from behind me. "That was quick." I thought.

"Come in!"

Slowly the door opened to reveal Isabel looking at the floor as she made her way into my room.

"Okay... Let's get this over with." The moment her sentence ended, she valiantly stared me down as if I was some form of challenge or task that she had to conquer. It was quite the turn on.

"Good, you made the right choice. Now, take your top off."

"W-what? Why? It's only supposed to be on... umm, my face, right?"

"Yes, but I can't just will my cock hard. I need something to look at." In actual fact, I probably could get an erection without trying, but I desperately wanted to see her jugs.

"Oh god... this is so wrong." Isabel started to take off her top. "Can't you just blackmail me to do your chores or something? What happened to you to make you like this?" The garment was being removed slower now.

I laughed at her question. If she knew what was going on between me and Louise she would probably faint, but I wasn't about to ruin this chance just yet.

"Nothing. It's like I said. I think you're really hot, and I want to see you in all your glory. Now take your top off already!"

"Ughh fuck. Fine..." The top came up over her head and was quickly dropped to the floor by her side. "but I'm keeping my bra on. You'll just have to make do."

Luckily for me, her tits were very large, and made for a delicious sight to behold. She wore a black bra that pronounced her assets beautifully.

Isabel stood still looking away from me as I eyed her up, but she didn't make any effort to cover her bare skin up. It truly was a sight for the ages. I knew I was going to enjoy this.

"Wow! I knew they were big, but... just wow."

"Ohh God. This is so weird. Can we please just get this over with?"

I needed no extra encouragement, especially seeing my big sister's tits only covered by a flimsy bra. My cock was already stirring in my pants.

I grinned. "Fine. Come here, and get on your knees."

Isabel hesitantly edged herself forward to me. That was it. The moment I felt that rush of pure excitement. Commanding my siblings to do the unspeakable. Exhilarating.

Finally resigning herself to her fate, Isabel dropped down onto her knees. Unfortunately for her she did so too far away from me and I had to take a step closer to her. An oversight on her part that I'll have to punish her for later.

I unbuttoned my trousers and pulled the zip down. Moments later I pulled them down along with my boxers and started stroking my half erect cock directly towards her pretty face.

Isabel pointed her face forward and in the direction I needed her to, but she hadn't looked at me or my cock yet. Her perseverance to avoid me was laughable. I knew what would jolt her awake.

My cock now at near diamond levels of strength was ready to go. I started to get serious. Pumping my meat faster and faster aiming straight for the money shot.

Isabel's expression was one of disgust, but at the least it looked like she was trying to contain her annoyance at the situation.

"Ohhh god this is weird. Can't you hurry up Ry?"

"Maybe if you looked at me or my cock, then it would help me reach climax faster..."

Isabel then allowed herself to give in once more to my demand and reluctantly looked at me. "Fuck!" her gorgeous blue eyes staring right into my soul. Looking further down I could see the sheer size of her tits and luxurious cleavage.

"Oh god you're hot. Don't worry sis, this won't take long."

"Uh huh."

Curiosity got the better of her as she couldn't help from taking a peak at the girth being stroked towards her face.

"It's uhh... bigger, than I thought it would be."

"What was that?"

"N-nothing, just... it's bigger than I was expecting."

"Expecting huh? Have you thought about this before?" A grin immediately crossed my lips.

"No! Of course I haven't! Fuck you, I shouldn't have said anything. Just hurry up."

I kept up the strokes and prepared myself for release. I reached around to the back of Isabel's head and grabbed a full handful of her hair.

"Ahh! Get off!"

"No! I don't want you moving away as I plaster your face."

"Fuck! You're being too roug...." Before she could continue, I rammed my length straight into her open mouth.

Shittt! Turns out heaven is on earth, and it's my sister's mouth. So warm and wet. Her tongue was slippery and wriggling under the base of my cock head. It felt amazing.

"Hrghhh...grghhh!!!"

"What's wrong? Don't you..." I pulled my dick nearly free of her lips, only to push it back in as far as it would go. "...like it? Your lips feel perfect around my nob."

There was no way I could fuck her throat. I was almost certain she hadn't done it before, from the way her mouth was reacting anyway. And the position of her body made it difficult enough as it is.

I held her head tight as she tried to escape my clutches. I continued to pump myself into her mouth. Isabel struggled against me to take it out, however her involuntary movements made her mouth and tongue twist erotically.

"OH FUCK ME! That feels so fucking gooood, Izzy! You were born to suck my cock."

"Ughhh urghghhh!!"

"I'm getting close! Keep licking it like that! Fuck!"

I could see the finish line. I pulled my cock free and started pumping to climax.

"Ughh! You bastard! Let go of me!"

It was already too late. The tingling sensation exploded from my balls and radiated all over my body. The pure ecstasy, the power behind my release was on another level as my cum blasted from the tip of my cock and onto my sisters face.

I held her head tight in my grip and unleashed hell as I emptied my balls.

"FUCKKK! OOOHHHH FUCKKKK!!!"

"Ughh, ohh fuck. Let me g..." Isabel realised it was already too late, and if she spoke there was only more chances for it to land in her mouth.

Jets of spunk shot out of me. Perfect white lines doused her face from her forehead to her chin, and lips to her eyes. I hadn't completely recovered, but I was able to take a quick second to marvel at my masterpiece.

"Oh fuck me! Wow, I needed that."

I still held her head tight so she couldn't move. I wanted to stare at her longer. Being such a fantastic sight, all I wanted was to snap a picture of it and add it to my collection.

"Oh god! It's in my mouth! Ryan, let me go you son of a bitch!"

"Hah! Fine, but stay on your knees. Just for a minute."

"Why the fuck would I do that?! You forced your cock in my mouth! That wasn't the deal!"

"You wouldn't shut up. And I saw the opportunity. Besides, you've got such a pretty mouth that I had to experience it for myself."

"Fuck. Fine, just give me a tissue or something. I'll stay here like this for a minute. And only a minute. You got that?"

"Haha! Fine." I let go of her hair, half expecting her to run out of the room, but she stayed still on her knees. I then walked over to my beside table to grab a few tissues, and grab my camera at the same time.

Isabel looked pissed. Incredibly angry, but also so fucking hot with my jizz on her face. I needed a picture.

"Before I give you the tissues. I want a picture of you like that. On your knees, in only a bra and covered in my cum. I know what you're going to say, but before you do. Remember why you're in this situation in the first place..."

Isabel's expression was one of defeat. "F-fine. Just take the damn picture. Fucking pervert."

I prepped the camera and aimed it at her face, ironically as I did with my junk just moments prior. "Izzy... smile. You always look pretty when you smile."

Even with my cum drenched across her, and the humiliating situation I had put her in, she still smiled at the nice thing I said. I may be a monster, but I didn't want to torture her.

I took the picture. "Good. Pretty, sure, but also hot as fuck too. Especially with this..." I gestured to her tits and the small glob of cum that had dribbled there.

"Urghh for fuck sake. I'm leaving. Give me the tissues you arsehole."

Isabel wiped her face clean and then her bosom. Shortly after, she stood and turned around. I took the opportunity to slap her peachy rear causing her to yelp.

"Too far Ry. Too far."

"You just had my cock and cum in your mouth, and slapping your ass is too far?"

"All of this I mean. Idiot." Isabel walked towards the door to leave. "No one knows of this. Understand? And NOBODY sees that picture, got it?"

I couldn't help myself from grinning. "Got it sis. Although, next time, you're going to drop to your knees without me telling you too. And you're going to like it."

She scoffed at my comment. "There isn't going to be a next time." With that she left my room and shut the door behind her.

I wiped myself clean and composed myself. Then took a quick look at the picture I had taken to admire it's beauty.

- Bathroom -