The Power of Clothing Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

His hand pressed gently, but firmly on her tummy. His other hand was on the back of her head, lifting it. She was lying on her back, he was kneeling, leaning over her body. His face was so close to her breasts, his hand so near to her pussy; both were tantalisingly near, worryingly near and, it suddenly strongly hit her, excitingly near.

"Bend your legs upwards at your knees, Kate," he said. She did that, the smells of his perspiration and aftershave, his male smells seeped into her nostrils.

"A little further, until your shins are about vertical from the floor," he went on pressing more firmly on her tummy. "That's it, that's great," he said quietly, adding as he lifted her head up, bent her upper body forward so that her lower chest pushed against his hand and looked deep into her eyes. "And open your legs for me."

'Jesus,' she thought. 'His hand is almost touching my pubes and he's asking me to open my legs!' She quickly dismissed the sexual connotations as the ravings of a frustrated near middle-age woman. 'He must do it all the time, it means nothing to him,' she thought, a little part of her wishing that was wrong.

Still he pulled her upper body forward. More and more until her forehead touched her knees, until her back was bent, until her full breasts were squashed against the back of his hand and the tops of her upper thighs.

"Now put your hands out and grab your ankles."

She did as he told her.

"What can you feel?" He asked.

Kate didn't understand the question, or hoped she was misinterpreting it, for the thing she felt most was surge after surge of sexual arousal. She wanted to say 'Your hand on my breast sending explosions of sex through me,' but didn't.

Chapter 6

"Sorry," the man next to her in the Jacuzzi said after his foot had touched hers under the bubbling, frothing water.

"That's ok," she smiled at him, seeing a forty something man with long, wavy, dark hair and a deep tan.

He laughed. "You mean that?"

"What?"

"That it's ok?"

Kate was confused. They were the only two in the Jacuzzi, which could easily seat ten and had just been occupied by six or seven. As the bubbles had stopped, the rest had got out, leaving her and the tanned man sitting next to each other. The bubbles had started again, before anyone else had joined them.

"Sorry?" She said.

"I said, do you mean that it's ok."

"What is ok?" She asked not sure whether she was going mad or deaf.

His foot touched hers again.

"This," he said.

"Oh I see, sorry."

"What for?"

"What?"

"What are you sorry for?"

"Not understanding what you meant."

"But now you do, don't you?"

"What, understand?" Kate asked, feeling half-stupid and half-intrigued by this bizarre conversation.

"Yes."

"Yes I do now."

"So is it really ok?" He asked pressing more firmly on the top of her foot.

"Well no, I suppose not really."

"But you said it was."

"Er, yes I did, but I wasn't thinking."

"So now it isn't ok?" He asked, not, however, taking his foot away as, he noted, she hadn't either.

"Well not really."

"Why not?"

"Well for a start I don't know you."

"I'm Adam, who are you?"

"I'm Kate."

"Pleased to meet you Kate," Adam said, holding his hand out. They shook hands.

"Is this ok too?"

"What?"

"Holding your hand?" He asked, quite pointedly still gripping it above the surface of the water.

"Not really."

"But we do know each other now don't we?"

"Yes that's true, but not well enough to hold hands," Kate replied noticing that he had moved slightly closer

"But well enough for this?" He asked running his foot up over her ankle

"No, not really."

"You said it would be ok if you knew me."

"But I don't know you."

He laughed and said. "Hi I'm Adam and you are Kate, see we do know each other."

She couldn't help joining him laughing.

Chapter 7

Running over what had happened during her first visit to the gym, Kate couldn't help smiling.

The assessment with James had been so intimate. The Jacuzzi with Adam so confusing. The whole visit so different. Her overall reaction was that: she had enjoyed herself; was intrigued by both the men she had met; stimulated by the whole buzz of the place and that she simply adored wearing her gym gear.

She had met James in the reception and, after dumping her stuff in the locker room, had joined him in the main gym. He ran his eyes over the dark blue, hipster gym trousers and a sleeveless singlet. He approvingly noted under them that she wore a tiny thong, which left no lines and made no ridges under the material stretched across her full, rounded bum and a sports bra. Over the singlet she wore a white, zip up top. He loved sports bras.

They introduced themselves and chatted as he walked her round the gym. Kate again felt the enormous energy in the place. She loved the buzz created by the blaring music, the noises of the various machines, the multitude of plasma screens and of course the people. Everywhere she looked there was bare flesh, tight clothing, bouncing breasts, wobbling bums and pumping legs. Some were unattractively overweight, others passably nice and many simply gorgeous. Slim girls, with bums like peaches and figures that were fashionably similar to stick insects, but then they were what gyms were supposed to produce. Other typical chav type girls, slightly overweight round the bum, 'a bit like me' Kate smiled and slim above the waist with enhancements that made their breasts look out of context to their bodies, 'not like me' she also smiled, 'either about enhancements or out of sync with the rest.' The men varied, from senior citizens down to young boys. From skinny wretches to obese creatures and from nondescript males running on machines to 'Greek Gods' pumping weights.

He walked her alongside the pool pointing out the two steam rooms and saunas, the four different Jacuzzis and the brilliantly blue pool.

"Do you swim Kate?" James asked gently holding her elbow as they skirted round a where a cleaner was mopping the pathway.

"I do, yes, but I forgot my swimsuit."

"Oh dear," James said very seriously looking her right in the eye.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Well I'm afraid we don't usually allow nude bathing," he continued, still in a very serious tone. Kate was just about to reply on a serious note, when James laughed and went on, after pointedly looking her up and down. "But I am sure we could make an exception in your case."

Kate was embarrassed, yet also flattered and, she realised, a little excited at the interest of the young man, 'But then it probably wasn't a real interest,' she reminded herself. 'He works with women like me all the time.

"Anyway, Kate" he went on as they walked out of the pool, they have a great range of swimsuits in the shop, maybe you would like to buy one for swimming is part of the assessment."

The assessment took place in a small room off the main gym. There was just Kate, the forty three year old married and bored housewife and James the twenty four year old personal trainer.

"Ok let's get going," he said. "Would you take the top off please Kate and stand against the measuring frame on the wall?"

Although over the years, along with most well-endowed females, Kate had become used to men staring at her breasts, when she was removing the zip up, James' quite obvious gaze sent a little ripple through.

"Er, right, fine," he said sounding a little flustered. "Press your heels and the back of your head against the frame, that will get your exact height while I take a photo for the records."

Obviously, the posture she had to adopt for the measuring meant her breasts were stretched upwards and pushed outward, making them look larger than their real size for the photo over which James seemed to take ages.

"Ok, now on the scales."

Smiling, Kate said. "Do I really have to?"

"Yep, 'fraid so, we have to know where we start or we won't know where we want to go will we?"

"True," she replied moving towards the scales.

"Just like with the measuring and the photograph really." James said. Kate didn't quite understand what he meant, but felt it safer not to ask.

"I'll just do the height and not the more interesting measurements," he said smiling. "You can tell me those can't you?"

"What my hips and waist?"

"Yes and, of course," he said pausing and again looking her up and down. "Your bust.

Kate was again embarrassed and found it a struggle to look at him, let alone answer. James was sitting on a high stool, one foot on a rung, the other on the floor, his legs open, the tight, shiny, blue material of his tracky trousers stretched across his stomach and crotch. He was only wearing a yellow tee shirt, the club colours being blue and yellow, above the waist and that also was stretched tightly, hinting at a well-developed physique. He was balancing his notebook computer on his knee.

"Ok," Kate at last managed. "My hips are thirty seven."

"Yes I would have guessed that."

"My waist is twenty six and my bust is thirty four."

"Really?" He said, sounding surprised.

"Yes, well that's the bra size I buy," Kate retorted still feeling embarrassed, but a little more confident, that was until his next question.

"And your cup size Kate?" He asked softly averting his gaze by looking down at his PC.

"At the moment it's D," she replied.

"Ok fine," he murmured, tapping the keys of his laptop, before slowly looking up, smiling broadly, looking right into her eyes and adding. "No not fine Kate, great."

Chapter 8

In all her forty odd years, Kate had not experienced the sort of physical closeness that she and James developed over the next couple of weeks. In bed, or when alone, perhaps driving or just daydreaming, she likened it to the sort of relationship that athletes must have with their coaches. As James manipulated her body or said things like "We need to get it more supple," or "It needs to be exercised regularly," it was as if her body was a third person and not part of her. She found herself using similar phrasing and calling her body 'it.'

"You see if we do that, then we'll get the weight from here," he might say touching her hips or tummy. 'Purposefully, without thinking, pointedly or flirtingly?' she wondered all the time.

They agreed that they would work together for three sessions a week, but that Kate would do another three, whenever time allowed, by herself. She was a good student and took the programme very seriously, hardly missing any of the planned sessions with James and making sure that she did at least two by herself each week.

Both types of session included, exercises on the various machines, stretching and weights. With the cardiovascular and weight reducing work on the machines, Kate was comfortable on the bike and the windmill, a little less so on the rowing machine and totally uncomfortable on the cross trainer and, particularly, the running machine. Despite the sports bra's restrictive and supportive qualities, it could only do so much when the breasts it was trying to assist were as full and bouncy, as Kate's. Kate was hugely conscious of how her tits jiggled and bounced as she ran and, despite being used to men looking at them, in the confines of the gym, where there was no escape, she felt embarrassed.

As she tended to go to the gym at roughly the same time, she often saw the same people. Adam, the man she had 'played footsy' with in the jazuzzi and a couple of other men in particular became something of her 'fan club', being particularly avid watchers of her body as she exercised. In normal circumstances, Kate would have found that rather distasteful. The gym, though, to her, was not normal circumstances. Normal standards, normal morals and normal behaviours didn't apply there. So she didn't find their quite obvious stares pervy or sleezy, but instead, rather arousing and exciting.

As arousing and exciting as she found the other guys watching her, however, that was nothing compared to how she felt when James was putting her through her paces. Whether that was standing beside her as she pounded away on the running machine, swayed and wiggled on the cross trainer or went back and forth on the rowing machine, she was in an almost constant state of mild arousal. She was so aware of his eyes on her bouncing breasts and wiggling bum, on her cleavage and bare arms. It was the same, no, it was worse when they were kneeling or lying on the mat as she stretched and bent her body. If both of those were 'difficult' for her to handle, when she swam in the pool with him watching her every move in the one-piece swimsuit, it was near impossible.

It came like a bolt out of the blue and felt like a punch in the stomach when James said one afternoon.

"I'm leaving."

He explained that he had been promoted to an Area Manager and that he would be taking up the new role in a week's time.

"And on top of that I've sold my car."

"Why?" Kate asked rather stupidly.

"I get a company car with the job."

As they were working together in the gym, Kate realised she felt terrible. 'I won't see him again,' she kept thinking.

That evening, coincidentally, fate or purposefully, they left at the same time. They walked to her car, she stopped by it and he kept walking.

"Goodnight Kate."

Realising he no longer had a car she asked.

"Like a lift?"

They had talked about where each other lived and his place wasn't far out of Kate's way.

"If it's no bother?"

It became a pattern for the next amazing week. Kate was at the gym the next day, Sunday, and each of the following five weekdays before he left. She slightly altered her timing so that she finished at five with James and gave him a lift each evening.

The first evening she pulled up on the main road outside the Edwardian house, which had been divided up into flats. They just said goodnight.

The second evening they were in the middle of conversation when they got to the flat and he suggested they pull round the back into what had been the garden of the house, but now also served as a car park.

"Not that anyone parks here, I think I was the only one with a car," he explained as they stopped on the gravel in the dark. They finished the conversation and then said goodnight.

The third evening Kate, unconsciously she swore, drove straight to the car park. They sat chatting for almost half an hour in the near total darkness.

"I'll miss you," Kate had said after twenty minutes or so.

"Don't worry, Becky will take good care of you," James replied mentioning the female trainer who would look after her in the future.

Without really thinking Kate replied. "I didn't mean like that," and thought as she was saying it 'Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that.'

"How did you mean it then Kate?" James asked.

"Er, nothing, just that I will."

"Yes but how?" He persisted placing, his hand on her wrist which was resting on the gear lever.

"Never mind, look I have to go," she hurriedly replied, pulling her hand away, knowing that she had liked the touch too much.

The fourth evening Kate again drove straight to the dimly lit car park, they again talked at some length, he again put his hand on hers, but this time she didn't remove it. He squeezed it, she left it there. It felt nice. They stopped talking. She broke the silence.

"I have to go."

"Yes, I know," he replied. "Tomorrow is my last day."

Smiling, Kate replied. "Yes I know," as she saw him leaning his head forward.

"Good night Kate," James whispered, kissing her on her cheek.

The fifth evening, the Friday, his last at the gym, they went to the car park, but this time they started almost where they had left off the previous evening. She held the gearstick, his hand covered hers, this time, though, James lifted her hand up and turned it over so their palms were touching. Nothing was said. She felt his other hand slide along the back of her seat, just beneath the head rest. He touched her head and stroked her hair.

They were both leaning forward, their faces were close, she could smell his aftershave and feel his breath on her cheek. He was running his fingers round the palm of her hand, caressing her. He was squeezing her hand, he undid the tie in her hair, it tumbled down onto her shoulders.

"Is that Ok?" He asked, "I have wanted to see you with your hair down. I've never seen you like that"

"Yes," she whispered in reply.

Her agreement to letting him take her hair down altered the atmosphere. It was as if that was the tipping point, the first domino to fall, the thin end of the wedge with her resistance.

Their faces were now almost touching. Kate was avoiding eye contact, she was looking down at where their hands were clasped. She felt pressure on the back of her head where his fingers were intertwined in her blonde hair. He was pulling her face towards his, their mouths were so close. She looked up and their gazes met. They were just inches apart. His lips were slightly open.

'He's going to kiss me' she realised, her heart pounding, the demands of her body and the restraints of her mind clashing.

She was so torn. It was Stephen all over again, only this time it was with a man young enough to be her son. She couldn't do that, she wasn't like that, not a cradle snatcher, she didn't want a toyboy. But the thought of him holding her, the thought of her naked breasts being squashed against the firm, taught chest that she had seen when they had swam together was so strong, the images in her mind of being held by him so powerful. The thought of the stamina and virility of a young man stimulated Kate. Her mind went back to the times when she had cyberfucked with Dean, who was a similar age to James.

It was like a scene from a movie. In silence, holding hands their faces slowly, inexorably closed the small space between them. Their lips touched and they kissed. Gently, reserved and tentatively at first, but then more firmly, more vigorously and more energetically as the passion ran through both of them. Their arms went round the other, their lips squirmed, their mouths opened and their tongues plunged inside. One of his hands was ruffling her hair as they other ran up and down her back, seemingly focusing on the wide strap of her sports bra. Kate was holding his face in her hands, caressing and stroking him.

"Oh God Kate, I have wanted to do that from the day we met."

"Mmmmm,' was all she could manage, so torn and confused, yet aroused and excited was she?

They kissed more, revelling in the others mouth and tongue as they both at last gave vent to the pent up desire that had been building ever since they had met.

His hand touched her breast. Her body jerked.

"Sorry," he murmured, removing his hand

She was disappointed, her jerk had not been a sign of rejection, but a reaction to the surprise and the rush of sensations.

"That's ok," Kate whispered.

They kissed more, his hand touched her breast again, she didn't jerk this time. He pressed and squeezed her full breast, which was inside the zip up, inside the singlet and inside the sports bra. Despite the coverings, the feelings were very strong.

She pressed back against his hand and pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth. He squeezed more firmly. They kissed more fervently and more vigorously. His fingers fumbled at her zip, the top came undone, his hand returned to her breast, which this time was not as fully covered. The feelings were stronger.

Kate knew she should stop. She knew she should stop James. She knew they should stop before they went too far. But what was too far? Where was far enough, what were the boundaries? Her mind was very aware that already they had been crossed; a forty something year old women should not be kissing a twenty something year old young men in a car. An older woman should not be letting a younger man fondle her breasts; her mind made that clear. Her body, though, was in total conflict with that. That was saying there were no known boundaries, they had not crossed the line, they had only started and they should go further.