The Power of Desire Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason and Jessica start playing prisoner games.
3.9k words
4.16
11.5k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the explosive orgasm in Jason's class while bound and helpless, the flirting continued for a few days. Work began to consume them, and after a week had gone by, all communications of that nature had dissipated and were replaced with blunt statements that were verging on unproductive. After waiting for something further to happen, Jessica felt herself feeling just like the receptionist had explained.

What the fuck did I expect?

The green-eyed ex-army man had gotten under her skin. After her relationship failed, she had been left feeling unattractive, undesirable and Jason running hot and cold wasn't helping the situation. After a break from the site for four weeks due to another job she had to attend to, the slight flab on her body was replaced with lean muscle. Her work involved varying amounts of physical activity; from training close combat herself, to running drills for instructors to ensure they were fit enough to provide training. Her 4-week job involved intensive physical training for new recruits; mentally and physically. Her long chestnut hair complimented her dark eyebrows and her plump lips made her mouth ever so fuckable. At 32 years old she had experienced a life that most 80-year olds wouldn't be able to comprehend. She never wore an ounce of makeup and she frowned on jewellery in the professional setting.

Upon her return, her plan was simple: smile, be polite and continue as if his lack of desire wasn't downright pissing her off. She had far too much pride to give him the satisfaction of knowing she wanted more. She stood in the cold sunshine with a cigarette in her left hand and a Starbucks in the right. Jason arrived and caught sight of her physical transformation, it rattled him to the point that he stalled the car. She smirked as they caught eyes, Jessica knew she had done it. They exchanged a wave-greeting from a distance as she continued enjoying her cigarette and he headed up the stairs.

Not long after he had set his laptop up and busied himself with his morning routine of paperwork, Jessica walked in, "Staff meeting once your paperwork is done."

Everyone looked up, nodded and continued with their morning activities. When she saw that the time was drawing close for the staff to finish, she headed outside to calm her nerves before the meeting.

Jason followed her out, "How long is it going to take for you to snap?"

Jessica hadn't expected him downstairs considering he didn't smoke, "What are you talking about?" The disgust dripped off her words.

"Why don't you just tell me you want me to fuck you again, and I will?"

"I don't beg for anything."

She stubbed the cigarette out and walked towards the door heading for the meeting. He grabbed her arm and took her cigarettes away from her, "I'm sick of you smoking, if you want one you can ask for one."

"Fuck you."

As she turned to walk away, he grabbed a fist of her free-flowing hair, "Don't speak to me like that, you'll address me as 'Sir'."

She smacked his hand off her hair knowing she could take him down in a heartbeat, "The hell I will." She turned away and continued to walk up the stairs. He followed her, watching her walk up the stairs but his visions were of her naked, bound body over his desk.

The meeting convened and she uttered the final sentence which accompanied every meeting she held, "Any questions?"

"Yes." Jason's eyes flashed with tension that only the two of them understood, "I need you to review the training plan. I've got everything in my class."

"You can bring it to my office." She looked around, "Anything else?"

He continued, "Your attitude stinks."

The room laughed awkwardly, "My attitude stinks because I've been waiting for those documents for long enough, they are 3 days late and you still haven't finished."

The meeting ended and Jason walked over to her, "My class. Now." She glared at him, "That wasn't a request." The control in his voice made her wet.

He walked off and she followed him, he held the door open and as she walked inside, he locked it. "You had your chance. Now what do you want me to review?"

"Get on your knees and suck my dick."

"I'm not going to give you an ounce of fucking pleasure, let alone the luxury of having your cock in my mouth."

"If you don't, I'm going to make this very unpleasant for you."

She was soaking fucking wet. She wanted him; she wanted her fuck. She wanted him to beg for it, not the other way around, "Not as unpleasant as I'll make it for you."

"You understand that you're not leaving this room until I get what I want?"

"Then one or both of us will die here," She looked around the room trying to get business over with, "Where's the training plan?"

He pointed to his laptop, "It's done, I don't need you to look at anything."

"This shows you've sent this off, I haven't verified it yet, you sent it from my fucking laptop?"

"Ahhh, sorry Miss."

"You understand I can have you fired for this? If there is one fucking mistake in it, I'm going to have you fired."

He smiled at her and ignored the threat, "I can fuck you now if you like, and relieve some of that tension."

She was furious, stormed towards the door, unlocked it and went to her laptop, slamming her office door behind her. After reading through the documents for the remainder of the afternoon and seeing everything was in order and that her name wasn't tarnished, she relaxed and headed to the changerooms. All trainees had left the facility as the two-week break began between sessions. She changed from her office-wear into combat gear and left everything in a pile in her locker. She jogged down the path towards the obstacle course where she met up with some of the instructors.

"I didn't expect you to be here," Jason's voice was really getting on her nerves.

She took a deep breath, turned her stopwatch on and began the course. She was hellbent on breaking the men's record. All instructors were required to complete the course in varying time sets to ensure they maintained their fitness level. Once she had completed it, she headed for the swimming pool to cool off and finish her workout for the day. She walked through the door and found Jason in the pool.

"Are you coming in?"

"Not with you in it."

She headed for the showers instead, but he climbed out and followed her, "What do I need to do to make up for my bad behaviour Miss?"

"Just leave me alone." Her words were laced with disgust, but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted a good hard fuck from the man who had made her feel alive again.

"Jessica, I'm sorry. I'm done in the pool. You go." He walked away and left her alone with her thoughts to swim until she decided she was done.

Jason had remained late at work to complete paperwork, he noticed that Jessica's office hadn't been packed up and that her car was still in the parking lot. He began to head to the pool; first at a jog, and then a flat-out sprint. He felt instant relief after seeing her swimming and not dead in the water.

"I'm almost heading out," he shouted down to her, "you going to be here long?"

She stopped in the water, "No, I'll head out as well."

She swam to the steps that lead out of the pool where he met her with her towel, "You scared me," he put his hand on her shoulder and ran it down her arm, "I thought you'd drowned."

She took the towel from him, "No, I'm pretty hard to kill, so no luck there."

"Let me have you in handcuffs again, please."

"Why?"

"To make it up to you and apologise for being an asshole."

"So you admit that you're an asshole?"

"I was."

"Why?"

He shook his head and looked down, "Impossible fucking relationships, that's all I'm good for." He turned and walked away, "I'll tell security you're leaving soon."

"Fucking asshole," she mumbled, "No wonder you're not in service anymore, you fucking coward." She shouted after him.

He turned around, "Coward? You think I'm a fucking coward?" he threw his jacket off and cleared his pockets, "You and me, right fucking now!"

"Really? As if that's going to settle anything other than me beating the shit out of you."

He lunged towards her and she grabbed him around his throat, putting him into a chokehold, then pushed his head into the ground and pulled his right arm up as far is it would go without dislocating his shoulder, "Don't fuck with me Sir, you'll be sorry," she whispered, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes," he groaned in pain.

"Yes what?" she forced his arm a little higher.

"Yes Miss. Stop. Please." The desperation in his voice made her wet.

She kneeled into his back as she stood up and let him go, "I think I could enjoy having you beg for mercy."

He stood up and watched her walk away, once the door was closed, he headed out to the security, "Guys, I need a favour, Jessica is going to do some training with me."

Jessica finished her shower and headed towards the stairs with her car key and cellphone, she saw Jason's BMW still parked downstairs and noticed the security station was empty but all lights on and the main gate was locked shut. Her mind flashed back to the sixth sense she felt before she was captured in Iraq and walked back to her office. She found a note under one of the new training weapons as well as a protective mask which she had purchased for the company.

"Dearest Jessica, it's time for us to do some training together. Come outside and play."

She saw 20 pepper bullets, shook her head and loaded the weapon. She walked over to the training safe, unlocked it and reviewed which weapons were missing. The handgun style which Jason had left for her, and 3 long-range high-powered assault rifle types with extra kick that had not been used at the facility yet. The weapons were used to prepare recruits for the effects of pepper spray, as well as training combat techniques and pain tolerance. She opened the other compartment of the safe to get more bullets and found a note.

"Do you really think I would have left you surplus ammunition?"

"Arsehole," she muttered as she walked towards the secondary exit. She stepped outside and saw the security guard approaching her with a mask on, "Why aren't you at your station?" she pointed the gun at his chest.

As he got close enough to her he began to beg, "Jason says if I don't get you handcuffed, he's going to shoot me."

"He can't shoot you for real, it's just pepper bullets."

"Please, I don't want that, they fucking hurt."

"Where is he?"

"He's watching us from behind the tree. Please let me do this."

Jessica called out into the night, "This isn't a fair fight Jason."

"All is fair in love and war."

"This is neither love nor war."

"You've got 5 seconds, or I shoot him and keep shooting him until you let him do it."

"You won't do it, you're too much of a pussy!"

The security guard dropped his head, "Really? Do you just not like me?"

"5. 4..."

"Please Jessica, just let me do it?"

"3. 2..."

The security guard braced for the impact, the gun sounded, and Jessica felt the sting on her calf, "You fucking idiot, you can't even fucking aim!"

The gun sounded again and again, "FUCK, Jessica, fucking please." The security guard was being hit across his back, legs and arms, "PLEASE, Jessica!"

"FINE," She screamed into the night, "Stop shooting him."

The fire ceased and Jessica handed the security guard her gun and let him handcuff her, "I'm sorry Jessica."

"Not your fault. Instructors' games."

Jason walked towards her, still pointing the gun at the security guard, "Are those cuffs tight?"

"Yes," she uttered through the mask, "they fucking are."

Jason handed the security guard the weapon and grabbed her by her ponytail, "Let's see if they can go tighter," he forced the metal into her wrists, "That's better."

The security guard handed him the gun and walked back towards his station.

"What now Jason? You get to say that you captured me in an unfair fight, and I submitted to you so that a security guard with minimal training didn't spend the night bruised with burning eyes?"

"Oh no, I'll get to say much more than that," he pushed the barrel into her back, "Walk."

She continued down the path into the training grounds under the moonlight, "What's the point of this Jason? Seriously? Are we doing training or is this your attempt to just spend more time with me because you think I still want you to fuck me?"

"No, I know you still want me to fuck you, tonight I'm just going to prove it to you and make you beg for it."

"Yeah right, as if that's going to happen."

"Right, we're here. Stop."

Jessica looked around, "You picked the shelter. How creative."

"Get on your knees."

"Or what?"

"I really don't want to hurt you, but I will."

"Fuck you Jason," she smirked, "I've been through worse."

He checked her mask was tightly secured and then pointed the gun at her head, "Get on your knees or I'll make sure this gets right through those fucking vents and I'll keep that mask on your face until you surrender."

Jessica weighed the options up, shook her head and knelt down, "What's the aim of this session Jason?"

"To make you beg for a fuck."

"I don't think the director is going to be very happy with that answer when we fill in the post-activity plan."

"To make sure that you are fit for practical duty after your last job," he pulled the mask off her and she shook her hair out of her eyes, "Tell me that you want me to fuck you."

"No Jason, I don't."

"Are you really trying to tell me that you're not wet right now?"

She glared at him, "I'm not wet."

"You're pretty convincing. I think that's bullshit though."

"You do understand that if you overstep one fucking mark over here, I will have you for sexual assault?"

"Yes," he smiled at her and walked to the table and returned with a large piece of material and duct tape, "Open up sweetheart, I don't want anyone to hear you scream."

"Fuck you," He forced the rag into her mouth and then taped across it.

"You can at least be thankful I didn't wrap this through your hair. Lie down, on your stomach." She followed his instructions and was getting wetter by the second, she hated losing control, but her body was betraying her, "Ahhh, good, you're complying already."

He walked towards the table and returned with a length of chain and a padlock, "I wonder where this should go?" he let the ice cold chain gently drag down her neck and back, "I want to give you some pleasure Jessica, without touching you, will you let me?"

She rolled onto her back and readjusted her arms, her wrists were aching from the handcuffs, she looked at him waiting for him to carry on.

"I want to take your clothes off, lie you on that blanket and lock this chain onto you, around your waist and over your clit. I want to watch you writhe in pleasure and frustration. I want to make you cum." She tried to hide the lust in her eyes, "If you will let me do that, get onto your knees. If you don't want me to touch you like that, lie back onto your stomach and I'll loosen the cuffs a little for you, I know they're too tight and hurting and I don't want to hurt you."

Jessica sat herself up and manoeuvred onto her knees, "Are you sure you are okay with this my little slave?" he kneeled down in front of her making sure she was doing it because she wanted it, and not because she felt forced to do it.

She nodded her head.

"You have a choice, I can either take the gag out, or the handcuffs off. What do you want?"

Without hesitation she motioned to the handcuffs, "I thought so," he pulled out the key, "Are you going to behave? I know what can happen if I take these off, but I really don't want that. I want to give you what you need."

She nodded her head again, "Cross your ankles," she complied with the instruction, "Now sit back," again she complied immediately, "When I take these off I want you to keep your hands behind your back." Jason took a deep breath as he removed the handcuffs, fully expecting to be planted headfirst into the ground. Her wrists were free, but she remained with her hands behind her back.

"There's one thing we have to deal with before we enjoy the fun of the night." She looked up at him as he stood in front of her, "I have to leave a few marks on you Jessica, otherwise both of us will be in trouble."

She shook her head.

"Then how do you expect this to end?"

She motioned her head towards her weapon and his weapon.

"You want me to pretend I lost this evening?"

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, Jason laughed at her defiance, "Come on Jess, just lose for once in your life."

She shook her head again, "Take the gag out, let me hear your suggestion then."

She stood up, keeping her hands behind her back, Jason smiled at her as she repeated the same thing as the first time they were together. He removed her gag and ran his hands down her arms, "What's your plan then Jessica?"

"We get 10 minutes to disappear, first one to shoot the other one wins."

"How about I cuff you to that chair, leave you with the key and disappear, once you're free you come looking for me?"

"That can work."

"Sit," he motioned to the steel chair and picked up 3 sets of handcuffs, "I fucking love tying you up. I love having you submit to me."

She sat and looked up at him, "Kiss me."

"No. You know how to ask for things," he fastened the handcuffs around her wrists behind her back through the steel chair, "Call me Master right now and I'll do anything you want."

"No Sir."

He put the other cuffs around her ankles and pulled them tight to the back legs of the chair, "I think I'm going to make this a little unfair," he walked over to the table and picked up the lockable ball gag, "Open up."

"Come on Jason, really?"

He stared at her waiting for her to comply. As she opened her mouth, he inserted it gently, then pulled the strap tight causing her to grunt into the gag.

"You're so fucking sexy when you can't talk." She looked at him, wild with desire, "Can I touch you Jessica?"

She nodded her head.

"Shake your head if you want me to stop, okay?"

She nodded again as his fingers wondered down her neck and over her breasts, down her stomach and then under her shirt, down her bra to her already firm nipples. He squeezed her nipple hard causing her to groan in masochistic pleasure.

"I'm not giving you the key, you lost tonight Jessica, because you let desire consume you," he walked away from her and picked up her face shield and pulled it tight over her face, "I'm going to shoot you for every question you answer incorrectly."

She pulled on the handcuffs and grunted into the gag.

"Are you wet?" She continued to struggle and mumble into the gag and Jason began the countdown from 5, when he reached 0 he shot her left thigh. She shook her head in frustration and then sat still, "I'll ask you again, are you wet Jessica?"

Jessica nodded her head.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jessica looked straight ahead and made no movement, "You've got 5 seconds, do you want me to fuck you?"

She shook her head.

"Fair enough. Do you want to cum?"

She nodded her head.

"Do you think you're going to win tonight?" She nodded her head again, Jason smiled at her, "Wrong answer Jessica." He shot her in the shoulder, and she sat dead still after the hit.

"Do you like pain Jessica? Does pain turn you on?"

She nodded and moaned into the gag, "Does me shooting you turn you on?" She dropped her head down and nodded again.

"Am I allowed to do anything I want with you tonight?" She shook her head and adjusted herself in the chair, "Can I make love to you?"

She shook her head again.

"Do you like the gag?" She nodded her head, "Good," he locked the padlock, "It's not coming off. Will you make me cum?"

She shook her head, "Ahhh Jessica, always defiant," he laughed, "I want to make you a little more vulnerable. Can I take your clothes off?"

12