The Power of Nina

Story Info
The power of a Goddess takes over a university.
6.5k words
3.5
579
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina Austin was a very powerful woman. Her power was both plain to see and a source of mystery. You see, she wasn't a CEO- although she could walk into a company tomorrow and virtually take it over in moments. And although she boasted a very fit, impressive physique, she wasn't going to win any bodybuilding contests. So, in what way exactly was she powerful?

Sex.

Nina's sexuality was the source of her power. A finely tuned weapon.

You might scoff at that. There's a million hot women around that can make a weak man fall- simps, I think, is the popular word for them now. But no, Nina was different. Bimbos with big tits that can flutter their eyelashes and get a man to buy them a drink were a dime a dozen. Once you got past their surface level beauty- most of which you could remove with a wet wipe- they didn't have a whole lot going on between the ears.

Again- Nina was different. She was what you would call a late bloomer. She went through high school under the radar. She had a pretty face, with striking blue eyes and long, silky, brunette hair; but while her contemporaries in her classes were fooling around with boys-who were enamoured with their developing breasts and backsides- puberty hadn't come knocking on Nina's door yet. Couple that with a quiet, shy demeanour, and not too many boys looked in Nina's direction back then. It didn't bother her too much. She was always a goal-driven, ambitious person. Without those boy distractions, she was able to focus on her studies and easily get into the university of her choosing.

She went for a double degree in psychology and law- she was always fascinated by how the human mind works, and how various factors could influence...shape...manipulate it. As for law, having a degree in it gave her the best chance of understanding the social constructs that govern the adult world she was stepping into.

She had a somewhat rough childhood, with a father who left her mother shortly after he was born. And while her parents would attempt to reconcile over the years, Dad would eventually run into trouble with the law- most often shoplifting or drug-related charges- leaving Mum to pick up the pieces and do it all herself. Thankfully, Nina's mother, Bethany, was every bit as stubborn and strong-willed as the young woman Nina had become.

So Nina had the intelligence, the maturity and the street smarts about her as a form of a shield. She wouldn't fall into the trappings of weakness that her father did, and also, she wanted to live a more prosperous life than that of her mum, who did her best, but they just generally scraped by as she was growing up.

It was at the age of 19 that things changed for Nina. The summer between finishing high school and starting university saw her breasts come in- and they came in like a damn wrecking ball! From itty-bitty B- to a perky and full E cup, it was such a drastic change that she actually went to the doctors to make sure everything was fine. Her doctor conceded that it was abnormal, but that she was in great health. He opined that perhaps it was the absence of stress from study that allowed her estrogen hormones to fully flourish. Nina also noted that Dr. Samson had a difficult time making eye contact, and when she shifted in her seat, allowing her new magnificent melons to bounce, the doc noticeably blushed. Nina giggled to herself. This was going to be fun.

In addition to her chest, she had also had a growth spurt, growing about 4 inches taller- from 5'5" to 5'9. Her hips had also noticeably widened, and while her appetite grew with this change in physique, most of what she ate seemed to go to her ass. Back in high school, she had heard the bustier girls complain about back pain, and she didn't want to fall into that same trap, so while she kept fit, she started making the gym a real regular habit. Within a few months, she had transformed from being fairly flat in the front and back to having curves that swimsuit models would die for. It was all supported by strong muscles underneath, particularly her ass. Months of intense glute training had created an ass you could balance a drink on- and it wasn't fake like that Kim K bitch!

Her first day at university gave her a good idea of what kind of power this new body would yield, particularly when paired with her razor-sharp mind. She had enjoyed the looks she had received over the past few months at the gym, at the beach, even just walking around the shops. It was a mixture of admiration and intimidation. With that in mind, Nina wore a quite revealing outfit to her first uni lecture- a white low cut top that revealed a generous portion of her sun-kissed tits. And blue denim short shorts which rode up her powerful ass, with her tanned cheeks at least half on display. It was March in Australia, so it was fairly hot, Nina thought that was a reasonable excuse. Most in the lecture hall were dressed a little more conservatively. A few actually had similar outfits, but none of them could hope to fill them out the same way Nina could!

As Nina walked across the lecture hall and up the stairs, she could see many people's eyes on her. Most of the young men were practically trying to stop themselves drooling, with lust sparkling in their eyes. Many of the women were glaring in jealousy, although she saw a sparkle and a slight smile from a few of them that told her they were also admirers as well.

She didn't want to sit next to the boys ogling her- she didn't want to make it too easy for them. Then again, she wasn't too keen on sitting with the girls either- she wasn't too far removed from being a high school recluse, and always found it a little challenging finding common ground with other women.

Then she found the perfect spot. A kid with dirty blond hair- well, he was about the same age as her, but his posture and attitude definitely didn't scream "man". He was looking down at his desk, but his red cheeks gave away that he had been looking at her just moments before.

"Hey, mind if if I sit here?"

"Oh! No, not at all."

"My name's Nina, nice to meet you."

"I'm Chris. And same."

He blushed redder at that last part. Even paying her the most benign of compliments, of vague pleasantries made him a mess.

As the lecture started, Chris opened his laptop and started furiously taking notes. Nina could have done the same, of course, but she was in the mood to test out her new powers. She halfway listened to the professor- who had a hint of a stern look on his face when their eyes met a couple of times- and silently marveled over the note-taking of Chris. His slender fingers were almost typing in a blur, his soft brown eyes darting across from his own screen to anything pertinent on the lecture slides. Any time there was a slight break in Dr. Cottonwood's monologue, Nina would stretch and lean back in her chair, causing her impressive bust to bulge out and strain the confines of her tight white top. This also causes Chris' eyes to bulge out almost as far. He had never seen anything like it! "I've got him," Nina thought wickedly.

When the two hour lecture ended, Nina leaned over and said, "Hey, would you mind sending that document over my way?" Chris stuttered, perhaps wanting to question why Nina didn't take a single note, before simply saying, "Uhh, sure."

"Great! Want to get coffee?"

Chris must have thought all his Christmases came true at once. "I'd love to!" he exclaimed, perhaps a little too eagerly. "Just give me a minute, though. I'll, umm, meet you outside." Poor kid needed to get rid of his hard-on just from sitting near her!

So they got coffee. Chris insisted on paying. They chatted a little and shared contact details. This was actually Chris' second year on campus- he had started in teaching- but it wasn't for him. "Makes sense," Nina thought. Chris had such a placid manner and a scrawny physique, even primary school kids would have a tough time buying him as an authority figure! Chris offered to help Nina with anything she needed, being new to university. Nina smiled a million dollar smile and accepted, giving Chris a big hug, letting him feel her perfect, enormous tits press against his body. She would never lift a finger so long as she was at university.

As Nina and Chris spent more time together, Nina got more daring with her requests, which later became demands, which later became unspoken expectations. Chris paid for everything Nina desired. Coffee, lunches, clothes. Nina would reward him with a hug, a peck on the cheek, and soon discovered a whispered, "Good boy," in his ear absolutely turned him into putty. One today, Chris tried to grow some balls and ask Nina out. Nina laughed as if the prospect was crazy, but said, "Maybe one day" before cradling him in a hug, pressing his face between her breasts. She released him after 10-15 seconds and noticed a wet spot on his pants.

One day, Chris accidentally pissed Nina off. He called her too early on a Saturday morning to ask what she wanted for lunch- Chris was even getting her meals on weekends. However, this woke Nina up, and she was furious. How dare he not allow her the needed amount of rest! She had just done leg day on Friday afternoon and her body was hurting from all the squats. However, she told him what she wanted- a chicken avocado salad. When Chris brought it over, she was still mad.

"You know what? Kiss my ass!"

"I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

"No- I literally mean it, kiss my ass!"

Nina stood up off her bed- she always made Chris sit on the floor- and pulled down her pyjama shorts. She turned around slowly, allowing her new slave to take in the awe-inspiring sight that was her bare ass. Smooth, perfect skin. Some fat was there, creating an enticing jiggle, but there was also quite a bit of muscle right underneath it. Each cheek was perky and tanned, and as she looked over her shoulder, she flexed an ass cheek, making Chris flinch. It was sexy, it was powerful. It deserved worship.

Chris was in shock, but almost automatically got on his knees. Seeing him default to such a submissive state got Nina's pussy a little wet. But she had a lesson to teach.

"Bury your face in my ass! Lick those powerful cheeks! Tongue fuck my perfect asshole!"

Chris did what he was told like an obedient, eager dog. He was definitely enjoying this turn of events but knew he still had to please Nina. His tongue made long, slow strokes across the golden expanse of her rump, peppering it with kisses in between. When he dove face-first into the glorious center, she winked her asshole, catching his tongue in her sphincter, her enormous cheeks closing around his entire head. She could crush him right now. "Mmmft mmft!" Chris cried, suffocating under the strength of Nina's ass. She released her grip after a few moments and Chris immediately returned to giving little licks of her asshole like a tiny puppy.

Nina revelled in her glory. She had only known this guy a couple of weeks, and he was essentially her servant, buying her whatever she wanted, servicing her while all she gave was the gift of allowing him to be in her presence.

After Nina was satisfied, she ate her lunch, while Chris gave her a foot massage. Her anger had faded. And after he did such a good job licking her ass, Nina had an idea.

"Are you hungry?" she asked in a soft, sweet, voice. Chris nodded timidly. "Come here."

Nina guided him face-first towards her throbbing, wet pussy. Chris could smell the aroma and it drove him crazy! "Eat it," she commanded, her voice suddenly sterner. Chris got to work, lapping away. While Nina was fairly sure Chris was a virgin, he must have watched a lot of porn, because he was able to find the clit and send Nina into delirious, leg-shaking waves of pleasure. Chris was getting soaked in her juices and Nina's tremendous thighs gripped the sides of his head like earmuffs. Nina came and came again, orgasm after orgasm.

When Nina was done, she pushed Chris' head away. Chris made a bold move and went to give Nina a kiss.

"No. You don't deserve these lips. But you can please me when I need it."

"Thank you, Nina."

"I think it's 'Goddess Nina' from now on."

From there, Goddess Nina and Chris' arrangement continued. Nina delighted in buying a collar that read "SLAVE" and making Chris wear it when they were alone. Chris would be led around Nina's room on a leash as the goddess laughed and smiled. While she wouldn't touch him or kiss him beyond teasing pecks, she knew that not allowing him some kind of release would create monumental blue balls. One day, she gave him one of her shirts to borrow. "You can have this for a while," Nina instructed, "but DON'T cum in it!" She knew that he would be sleeping with that shirt every night.

Every once in a while, Nina would send teasing photos to Chris. Usually if she ever felt like Chris was getting annoyed or not as eager to serve his Goddess, it was a nice reminder of what he was spending his money, time and energy on, to get a photo that was showing a lot of cleavage, or a beach photo where the bikini bottoms rode up her butt. Then, Nina would say the magic words, "You may cum." The next time Chris saw her, he was only too happy to plant his tongue where the bikini string had been.

As much fun as the arrangement with Chris was, Nina needed some COCK. So, she began talking to other guys around the uni campus. Strong, fit, confident men. But she noticed that they too, would waver in her goddess presence, showing some nerves. She would go on dates with them- with Chris dutifully licking her pussy and asshole clean before that- then allow them to fuck her. Even the best didn't last too long- she could pulsate her pussy muscles and milk every last drop of jizz out of their shafts whenever she felt like it.

So, Nina became more daring. It was clear that whether they were a muscular, strong, tall "alpha", or a little beta bitch like Chris, Goddess Nina could control them all the same. When Dr. Cottonwood, her psych professor, called her to his office to caution her about her attire and lack of application in class, Nina was ready.

"Nina, how do you expect to pass this course without taking any notes? And the clothes you walk in with- is very unbecoming of an academic!"

Nina looked around the office. She spied a photo of the shelf- an older photo of Dr. Cottonwood. He was standing with a woman who appeared to be his wife. Plain, frumpy, a little overweight and nothing going on in the chest area. Nina had a theory.

"Do you have a problem with how I dress?"

"I, err, it's not about me, it's about upholding the academic standards of this-"

"Do you not... like it?"

As Nina spoke, she advanced closer to Dr. Cottonwood. He gulped and his eyes involuntarily went down to her tits. "I knew it!" Nina thought triumphantly. "He's a boob guy. Understandable that he'd be ga-ga over me if THAT'S what he's getting at home."

Nina stroked Dr. Cottonwood's face. His old face- he would've been in his late 50's/early 60's at least. At least he had his hair, still thick and covering his whole head, although it was silver. His blue eyes were wide, in awe of the humungous, perky globes just inches from his face. Nina wrapped her hands around his head and brought him into her tits. Funnily enough, he didn't even put up a show of protest. He was too weak. Nina's beautiful breasts provided comfort. They provided joy. They were home.

"Kiss them," Nina commanded softly. The prof followed the instructions. A big, wet, kiss for each one of the curvy mounds spilling our of her tank top. She freed one of her tremendous tits from its bra prison- it didn't drop at all- and Cottonwood knew what to do without being told, scooping up her nipple in his mouth and suckling. Nina ran her hands through his silver hair. Despite being a good 40 years younger, she felt a nurturing, almost mothering instinct run through her body. Her body, that was a genetic marvel. Her body, which she could control the world with.

Her classmates, despite seeing her at every lecture and tutorial, could never get used to her awesome beauty and sexuality. Every time they saw her, it was like the first time. Their eyes almost glazed over, zombiefied by her incredible body. It was time to put this truly to the test.

Goddess Nina strutted into the lecture hall, walking Chris on his leash, SLAVE collar for all to see. The hall gasped. She stopped out the front, saying "Kisses!" to her dog. Chris knew what that meant. He planted a kiss on each exposed ass cheek of Nina and bounded on all fours up to their regular seat. She walked up to Dr. Cottonwood.

"What are you doing?!" he hissed.

"I'm taking over," Nina replied.

Nina then pulled Cottonwood face-first into her tits and kissed him on the top of the head. Cottonwood slumped into his seat in a bit of a daze. The murmurs from the lecture hall grew louder, but no one was angry. No one was protesting. This felt right.

Nina walked across the front row of the hall, letting them all drink in her phenomenal curves. She would assess each staring face- were they more enamoured with her gigantic, perfectly-shaped tits? Or were they obsessed with the booty she possessed that was sculpted by the gods? When she found an ass man, she spun around, and pulled the denim short shorts even further up her crack.

"Kisses!" she boomed. Glen, an Asian boy with shaggy black hair, hesitated. It was certainly a gorgeous ass, and every fibre of his being wanted to comply. But he was shy- he couldn't possibly kiss her ass in front of all of these people!

Nina wasn't used to waiting when she gave a command. She turned back around to face Glen. She pulled him up by his polo shirt and said, "When Goddess wants kisses, Goddess gets kisses!" Her hands roamed down Glen's body and down to his crotch. She grabbed his nuts and squeezed, bringing him down to his knees- right where he belongs. This time, Glen gives her left ass cheek a soft kiss. Nina flexes it in a show of happiness and muscle control. She owned this room.

The man next to Glen was a buff football player named Matt. His eyes were trained on Nina's bulging breasts. "Kisses," Nina said, leaning forward and offering her rack. Matt wastes no time in complying, giving each breast both a kiss and a long lick, his spit shining up her tits nicely.

Nina walked down the rows, offering either tits or ass for worship by her new room of slaves. Even the women joined in, with the sensuality of Nina locking down even those who were only 0.01% bi-curious. And for one who seemed rather unsure, a blonde, big-breasted waitress named Jessica, Nina pulled down her shorts and grinded Jess' face with her dripping pussy. Jessica went from reluctant to pulling Nina's hips towards her face for more.

Eventually, Nina went to her seat. She was followed by a large group who seemed most under her spell. "Ah well," Nina thought. She stripped completely naked and roared, "Worship me!" Her flawless body was soon covered in kisses and eager tongues. Chris got first dibs on her pussy, as the most proven and skilled cunt eater. Glen and Matt attached their mouths to each nipple of Nina's heaving breasts. Jessica and her friend Erin started sucking on her toes. Nina stood up to allow a couple of more slaves to lick her ass. Her ass had to be the cleanest in the world for how often it was thoroughly licked clean.

As degenerate as this behaviour seemed, it quickly became the new normal in Nina's lecture hall. Dr Cottonwood would conduct his lectures as 10, 15, sometimes even 20 people would service Goddess Nina, and the class would go on as if nothing was happening.

Nina would wear a variety of skimpy clothes into the lecture, but they would soon come off. With the exception of her jewellery. Slaves often brought in gifts for her, and it was most often the most expensive stuff they could afford. Rings, necklackes, bracelets... one even got her a 24 carat gold butt plug! "I had to use my inheritance," the slave said, "But you're worth it." Nina smiled warmly and instructed the rest of her harem to back off for a moment, allowing this slave the sole honour of lubing up her ass with fervent licking before inserted the toy carefully between her perfect cheeks. She sighed contentedly as there was a loud POP! as it locked into place.

12