The Power of Steve and New Babies

Story Info
The power of sex, kills her marriage and more.
5.3k words
2.97
3.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power of Steve, New Neighbors Alternative Script

I've written one story on the Power of Steve, that is intended to be a erotic couple story that went in wildly different direction. But I have attempted here, to create a similar but different narrative to the Power of Steve story, and how really the power of sex, and sexual desires can transform lives.

We live in a great neighborhood full of young couples, and just 30 mins outside of the city center. After 5 years of marriage Susan and I have nicely settled into our lives. One weekend a moving truck pulled up to the house right next-door to us, that had just sold a couple weeks ago. Susan was curious, and went to greet the new neighbors. I was working in the back yard, while Susan went to meet them. She seemed to be gone for a long time, so I thought to go see what was going on. Susan was in the new neighbors front yard, chatting and laughing with the new couple, they are Alison and Steve. "Oh Tom, come meet Steve and Alison, ... "This is my husband Tom" Steve and Alison reached out to greet me. Alison was striking, tall, long brown hair, an in great shape. Steve, was super tall, like 6' 4" and had the build of a running back with thick muscles everywhere. What struck me was how my wife, Susan, seemed so friendly with these 2 new folks and so quickly, as she had never gotten close with the other neighbors.

My wife and I quickly become great friends, they are so outgoing and living right next door, they come over a lot, and we also to their place. We both have pools in our back yard and it's the beginning of summer when they move in... I just think we're gonna have a great summer with this new couple.

In only a few weeks we are having late night pool parties at their house, and they come to ours where I like to cook and the 3 of them sit outside while I cook. we get more casual and comfortable with one another.

They all work at the huge insurance company in our town, he's in commercial insurance, my wife runs HR benefits, and Alison is a director in customer support. Me on the other hand, am in a very technical business, selling and designing laser equipment for research teams around the world. I travel a lot, internationally, and am gone for 3-5 night stretches, and just about every other week. They all get to commute in together to the office that's 45 mins away, plus they also get to work from home at least 2 days a week.

Steve and I will sometimes go for a run together. He's a much better athlete but will hold up waiting for me. He always runs with no shirt, doesn't matter what the weather is. I wear my normal Lululemon outfit, that hides my pouchy tummy, that's not bad, but certainly not the six-pack that Steve is eager to show off. One time while running, Steve announces he needs to pee, so we stop on the secluded trail and he just whips out his dick, big meaty thing, that must be twice my flaccid dick size and starts peeing literally like a race horse. He looks back up a me, "shit I really needed to go" ... I kind of stare, and he just grins, at me, somehow knowing that I'm impressed.

Since i travel a lot, they often will stay up late while I need to go to bed for early flights ... i think it's completely fine.

I wake up hearing noises, laughing from downstairs, and call down to tell them to be quiet. ... I see Alison, completely nude running across the living room with a towel held across her boobs... hmmm what's going on down there... I'm so tired, I don't even bother to go down and look and just assume she and her husband Steve are having fun. See I'd taken an Ambient to help me sleep, which makes me more than groggy, it can make me delirious.

I'm gone for a week. Come back. Susan is not home. it's just past midnight. She's left a note on the bathroom counter, ... "Hi, I'm at Steve's. Love S." later at nearly 2 am, I hear my wife come into our bedroom, she heads to the bathroom, i hear her pee, and so I get up to say hello... I've not seen her for over a week. She's completely naked, and I can see her beautiful body, in a silhouette with the bathroom nightlight. She seems startled to see me. I get out of bed up to see her, and as she gets up from the toilet I wrap my arms around her, and tell her I've missed her. She seems different, a little offish. Gives me a peck on the cheek and says let's get some sleep.

Next day is Saturday, Susan says Steve and Alison are coming over for dinner. Susan asked if I could cook, "they love your cooking" And frankly I do indeed like to cook. It's a super hot weekend, Indian summer heat, so we plan to sit out by our pool for dinner ... and enjoy the summer heat.

Steve and Alison come thru the back yard gate, and enter the kitchen. I'm deep in my dinner prep stage, chopping things, and arranging the multiple components of the meal I'm preparing. ... I kind of look over my shoulder to greet them... Alison has a big salad bowl with a great looking salad ... I say thanks for that, since I hate to make salads.. She's in a string bikini. I then notice Steve, he's only got shorts on, no shirt, and with the sun glaring through from behind him, I can see completely through his white mesh shorts... shit, he's got a huge flaccid dick hanging there, that's totally visible, and it's clear he's not wearing any underwear.

Steve and Alison announced-they're trying to have a baby. Steve tells stories of how he's quite confident that it will happen fast. And that he's been or was a major sperm donor throughout college, and nearly completely paid all his tuition with a couple hundred sperm donations to 3 different sperm donor centers. He was told by the staff that his 'donations' were quite popular. Alison, giggled and shared how much he cums.... like no one she'd ever had before.... just a lot of sperm. Susan was fascinated I guess it was the booze that made it ok to talk about sperm, cum, and such...

What they didn't know is that Susan and I had been trying to have kids for now over 3 years. We had on an off again tried various treatments. It was mostly clear that Susan's eggs were fine, and that my sperm count was on the low side but otherwise should have been working. But nonetheless were had not been successful. Frustrating at times, we were now in a stretch of no sex, after the lack of success trying. I was reluctant to share this ...

As we wrapped up the dinner, Steve and Alison picked up some of the dishes, and told me that they'd clean up... and that I should enjoy myself in the pool, and they'd bring dessert out in a bit. I agreed, and watched as my wife, and Alison and Steve started clearing things ... the 3 of them were like 3 peas-in-a-pod, as they say, they just chuckled and laughed with one another. Touching each other, my wife would give Steve a quick peck on his cheek for helping to clean up... "Steve you're awesome.. thanks for helping us clear things up" He smiled and patted Susan on the butt... she giggled as looked up at him... I wondered this was a bit odd.

But I enjoyed my alone time while they cleaned up, and thought I was lucky, Having enjoyed making a nice meal that everyone seemed to enjoy, and now they were doing all the dirty work. I floated on my back while in the pool, looking up at the stars. I could hear the 3 of them laughing loudly, and then I hear music come on ... as they turned up the stereo. This went on for a long time. I came out of the pool wrapped a towel around me.. and went in to check out what was happening in the kitchen. Both Susan and Alison had towels wrapped around themselves, but with both their bathing suits were on the ground.. in a heap. Steve had what looked to be the biggest boner I'd ever seen protruding out and tenting his mesh shorts. They were all just giggling and had made themselves drink that they were holding. There was no dessert happening, and most of the dishes were still not done.

"So what's been going on in here... i jokingly asked "and where's that great dessert you were talking about.

"Oh, Tom,' susan said, were were just having fun in here. You go back outside, and we'll be out in a bit.

"Uh, ok. " i say. and I padded out to the pool and laid down on one of the lawn chairs, and just smiled to myself, thinking how happy this night was, and that my wife, my friends were all having a great time. The big hard-on on Steve was fascinating, and I guess quite normal, I'd probably have a hard-on took if I'd been standing around his laughing it up with his sexy wife, plus mine too. After I laid on the lawn chair I dozed off.

What must have been 20 mins or more I then woke up to the sound of the 3 of them in the pool, swimming around... laughing and splashing one another... Steve was picking up the girls and tossing them in the air. They were both naked., and seemed to be having the time of their lives. Turns out Steve was naked too. He was standing at the shallow end of the pool, just shallow enough so that his huge dick, completely hard and standing upright was fully visible. After he tossed each girl, they would swim back up to him...

I watched as Alison swam back to him and went straight for his dick. and engulfed it with her mouth. He pumped his dick into her mouth for a couple pumps and then grabbed her and threw her into the air. she screamed with school girl joy and splashed into the deep end.

Susan then did the same exact move... I watched as she too, engulfed Steve's huge cock into her mouth. She then grabbed and fondled his big nut sack, and then pulled off the dick and said "Steve ... I need this dick" ... I just watched.... then not sure what to do, I make a loud yawn, as to make sure they knew I was still there. And only Susan bothered to look back at me. "Oh Tom, come join us in the pool... See how strong Steve is."

"Wow, I said you are all naked, what the heck is going on"

"Tom, relax, I've of course seen both Alison and Steve naked a bunch of times... and tonight is so perfect and warm ... take a chill and just join us or don't, but don't kill our fun" Susan barked at me.

I thought, well, I guess this is ok, but had this sinking feeling it was not. But this playing and skinning dipping went on for at least a couple more hours. It was super late, and I could not stay awake. I had not joined in on all the fun, and just felt like I needed to go to bed.

I called out to Susan, and them and told them, sorry, I could not stay awake, and only Susan responded to me, "uh, sure honey, see yah tomorrow morning..."

The following day, we went on a hike with Steve and Alison, that seem to be a more normal event than last night. We stopped for a picnic lunch. Alison then told us all that she was pregnant, and that it only took 14 days, and a lot of practicing for her and Steve to make a baby. Susan was thrilled with this news and gave Alison a big hug. I just smiled and said congratulations and shook Steve's hand... "well done" I said to Steve... he just grinned at me.

The following week, I had a 10 day business trip to begin, first to Japan, then China, then India and finally to Germany before finally getting home. I would normally touch base with Susan every day, but we had missed each other for most of the trip. Time zone differences and my super busy schedule with business meetings made it really tough to ever talk live. I did send a bunch of text messages, checking in on Susan. She would respond with a thumbs up, or smiley face, but not much more.

When I got home again it's super late, and I'm so exhausted. I fell asleep in the Uber ride from the airport and only wake up when the driver announced that we had arrived. I gather my things and head into the home, but no one was home. The whole house is dark, and I head up stairs, the bed is not made, in fact the sheets and blankets are strewn all about. It seems add, since Susan is generally pretty uptight about making the bed. No worries, I'm so tired I just pull off my clothes down to my underwear and drop into the bed and fall asleep.

I wake up with the sunlight shining into the bedroom and still no Susan. Where the heck is she. I pick up my phone and it's only 730am, but no idea where she is. I use the iPhone locator, and see that she's just next door. I guess she's slept over all Alison and Steve's place.

Later, past 10am Susan comes walking into the back yard. She's wearing a silk negligee that is untied around the waist, she's barefoot and boobs are bouncing back and forth as she saunters into the kitchen. She sees me drinking my coffee. I hop up, wrap my arms around her with a big hug, and try to kiss her. She smiles back at me but turns her head as I try to plant a big kiss. "Hey Tom, not now, glad you're home, but I need to take a shower."

"Hey, I've been gone for nearly two weeks, catch up me up on all that's been going on... how are you, and how did you come about sleeping over at Alison's and Steve's."

Susan smiles back and me and sits on the kitchen stool, and with the silk fabric not really covering any part of her. The way she sits has her legs spread a little bit, where I can see her vagina. It looks moist, no more than moist, it seems to be oozing fluid of sorts. I'm now worried what the heck has she been up too. I then remember her comment, while skinny dipping in the pool... "Steve I need this dick" Did she fuck Steve?

"Susan, for gods sake what is going on here. You look like you've been enjoying yourself, and frankly it looks like you've been having sex. I can even see stuff oozing from your cunt"

"Fuck you, Tom, just relax, I'm super tired and am going to go take a shower. Go to the gym or the office or something and I'll see you later this afternoon. By the way, we're hosting Steve, uh and Alison for dinner. So maybe you can head to the store and get something that you can cook for all of us." And with that she, picked herself up and headed up stairs, shut the door to our bedroom and then I could hear her start the shower.

I was awestruck with this exchange. My head was spinning. What the fuck was going on. I went over the bar stool where she was sitting and yep there was a pool of fluid right where her cunt was. I put my finger down, and brought it to my nose...fuck that is cum for sure... and there's a lot of it. In fact as I looked down onto the floor there was a trail of more if this shit all the way out of the kitchen and up to the stairs where Susan had just left.

I was pissed, but did as I was told and went to the store, bought a few steaks. Hell if I was going to expend a bunch of culinary effort on some fancy dinner. Tonight would just be steaks and baked potatoes... hah. Then I thought to myself, that indeed Susan had been showing all the signs that she was infatuated with Steve. I know she had seem him naked, at least once, and likely many other times. I'd seen her suck his cock. but I'm sure she didn't know I'd seen that happen. I had also heard her say out loud, "Steve I need this dick".

That afternoon, Alison and Steve came over, they just sat outback, and didn't come into the house. Then a few minutes later, Susan came down and looked straight at me and asked if I had dinner set up. I just nodded. "Ok, Tom that's good. So, come outback and chat with me and Steve, and Alison. We will catch you up on things." I had no idea what to think at this point. I put down my kitchen stuff and took off the apron I would always wear while cooking and followed Susan to the back patio. Susan walked straight-up to Steve and kissed him on the lips, right in front of Alison... and me. She didn't bother to look back at me, but of course knew I had seen this kiss.

She sat right up close to Steve, with Alison on the other side. Alison was now starting to show from her pregnancy and looked as beautiful as ever. I must have been pale with frightening anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Steve then looked at me, and said. "Look Tom, your wife and I have been having sex."

"What the fuck" I yell.

Susan then started and in a serious and mean tone, "Tom, shut the fuck up, you are a complete fool if you didn't know this. The reason I wanted to talk to you, is not about the amazing sex that I've had with Steve, and also with Alison", as she glanced and smiled at Alison. "But the real reason is to tell you I'm pregnant and I'm having Steve's baby. I'm now 8 weeks pregnant, and I need you to be ok with all of this."

"What the hell Susan, and what the fuck does it mean to be OK with all of this. I'm just supposed to let you fuck Steve, while I'm gone, and then have me take care of you and his baby. What the hell, this is totally fucked up" I've stood up now and screaming and bounding back and forth in front of them.

Steve then stands up and grabs my by my ear, and then his other arm the back of my neck and pushes me down to the ground. All the way to the ground, in a way that I cannot break free. He pushes me hard and nearly on top of me until if fold under his strength and weight, and now i'm flat out on the ground.

He then looks straight at me, and yells, "You fucking idiot, just shut the fuck up you little loser. You know your wife needed a real man, and that you were not delivering for years. What the hell did you expect. You leave this gorgeous woman to herself, and can't even get her pregnant let alone make her cum properly... you're a fool who is going to do exactly what Susan and me plus Alison want."

"Now pick yourself up, you sorry little man, and go make us the dinner we need. I don't want to hear any more whining from you about this situation. The only thing you should be doing is congratulating your wife for finally getting pregnant, and for me the new father to be for planting my amazing seed so successfully into her."

I was out of my mind, I just rolled onto my back, on the pool deck and thought my world had just come crumbling down to nothing. I was indeed caught completely off guard, I had some suspicions about Susan with Steve, but nothing like this. And now Steve's talking to me like I'm some little bitch loser of a husband who is just to take all of this. I just laid there on the deck and started to cry.

Steve then comes over to me, and leans down and yells right into my face. "you pathetic piece of shit, we don't to hear you crying you fucking whimp. Get up and get the fuck out of here. We don't need you shitty cooking either, so just go. He then leans back, and looks over at Susan and Alison, who are just watching this whole situation. Then turns his head and spits a huge spit wad right into my face, across my eyes and nose. He than gets up and unzips his pants, and pulls out his dick and starts to pee on me, all over me until I'm completely soaked. Shit, what was I supposed to so. So humiliated in so many ways.

Alison then says, "Steve, I think you've made your point" Steve looks up at her, and says, "Sweety, you know I like to pee like a race horse, and I won't stop until I'm completely done. Then this fucker will know who is the boss around here."

Drenched in Steve's pee, I still just laid there, wishing that I was now dead. Susan oddly did nothing, and said nothing. They then started to chat with themselves, completely ignoring me. Steve then announced that they should go out for dinner, and they quickly just departed, with me just laying there in a pool of piss and spit.

For the next few weeks, this brutal behavior against me just continued. Susan barely came home, she never slept in our bed any more, and only slept at Steve's place. I was so pissed, but had no real idea what to do. Meanwhile my work schedule was not letting up. I still needed to travel a lot, and in fact, felt a little, (very little) relief while traveling. At least I could try to forget the disaster of a life I had back at home. Often I would extend my trips, and stay away for a month at a time.

I started to plan what I could or should do with this situation. Susan had always wanted children, and I could not deliver. But this situation was wrong, and she was being cruel. The heck if I was going to take care of Steve's baby, or be humiliated by him and her.

12