The Power of Steve Pt. 04

Story Info
I never imagined becoming a cuckold to my neighbor.
2.6k words
3.33
6.3k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. Cuckold begins

Steve's pool side fuck training lasted for another hour, I had only really watched, while Steve took turns on his wife and then my wife, each time looking over at me, as to teach me, and as though I had never had sex before. "See Tom this is how a real man does it."

"Tom, go and get us some drinks. I need to finally cum, and I'd like a drink before I actually cum. In fact the girls her need a drink too. Hurry up and get us something nice. Hey girls get on your knees and take care of my cock". They quickly obliged. I just stood there for a minute while he looked down at the girls licking and sucking his nuts and his dick. He then looked up at me and almost screamed at me, "Tom you fucking bitch, get us some drinks and now, and before I come over the and beat the shit out of you, you fucking wimp!!"

Holy fuck, what the hell just happened, I said to myself. I did as I was told and turned around and headed straight for the kitchen, and started making the drinks as fast as I could. I only made 3 drinks, not even thinking about one for me. I hurried out to the pool and Steve had both girls lying on their backs on the lounge chairs. He as eating their pussies, and going back and forth between each of them. They each kept yelping, as he teased them to the edge of cumming. "Oh Steve please let me cum" Susan said, and then "Oh honey, you're such as fucking tease, let me cum, please" said Alison in exhaustion.

I then set the drinks down, and said, "OK how about a break, and here's your drinks"

Steve then turned around and looked at me with some mean looking eyes. "Shut the fuck up, Tom, you are now my slave, and you will never talk until I ask you to. So sit there quietly until I need you to clean up. And who said you could put your clothes back on. Take everything off, and in fact put your wife's bathing suit on. I want you to look like one of my bitches. You fucking wimp."

I was mortified by what was going on, and how quickly our normal suburban life had now transformed into a lurid orgy, and me now the cuckold of my wife and slave to my alpha neighbor. But I did as I was told and tried to pull on Susan's bathing suit, that was still wet with her cum from watching Steve earlier. The coldness of her wet spot hit right around my nut sack, but my nuts kept falling out, and my semi hard dick was flopping to one side. Steve looked over at me, and screamed, "What the fuck man, can't you do anything right, I don't ever want to see you tiny dick and balls get a sock or something to wrap and cover that ugly shit up."

The girls meanwhile just kept begging Steve to let them cum, which he now seemed ready to allow. "OK girls, you can cum now. So with this he now stuck his long tongue deep in to Susan's cunt, until she convulsed and screamed in joy. He then stuck one of his long fingers way deep up inside of her. As he did this he moved over to his wife and did the same. Fucking her with his tongue, deep into her vagina until she came. They looked at each other with a sense of pure joy and satisfaction.

"OK girls, I now want to cum too, and you both need to help me. I want to fuck one of you while the other lets me suck her tits. Alison you're fist, get down here," He then plunged his fat dick into his eager wife, she yelped as he went straight to balls deep pounding, Susan stood over Alison allowing Steve to suck both her tits. He used his hands to bring them together and suck them both at one. He continued this for a few minutes and then said to switch. They both jumped up and reversed positions. He then plunged his dick into Susan, who logically would not have been as used to such a fat dick, but for whatever reason she was more than ready and again he was balls deep into her, as he now sucked the shit out of Alison's perky tits, but since hers were smaller, he could only do one nipple at a time. He then screamed, "Fuck, this is it, I'm gonna blow." with that he pulled out of Susan and grabbed his dick with both his hands, and as he tugged on it, it started to shot long shots of sperm. I just watched in amazement as one spurt after another kept jumping out of his dick, I lost count at 15 spurts as I began to notice that the girls were completely covered by his juice.

"Hey shithead, get over her and clean these girls up. Don't leave one drop of my cum. And you should know this is going to be your primary food from now on, so I'd be super careful to get every single drop you dumbshit. But first, lick my shit clean. Come over her and tongue wash my dick and my ass - I want it perfectly clean and goddamn hurry up you bitch"

I couldn't believe myself but I jumped up, now with my nut sack tightly tied up in one of my old socks and Susan's bikini top and bottom covering the rest of me. I reached out to gently touch Steve's still hard and dripping cock, and he yelled at me, "Dude fucking hurry up" So I started to lick nearly every inch of his dick, then his balls, he then spread his legs way open and said "get deep in there, I need it super clean" I then proceeded to lick his asshole and all around his massive butt. While I was doing this both Alison, but particularly Susan were watching me and masturbating at the same time. Susan was convulsing in orgasmic ecstasy watching her, now cuckold bitch of a husband, clean up her new fuckboy, alpha man.

I then turned to the girls and started lapping up the cum that was all over. I was surprised how it tasted, almost good, and as I ate it up, I wondered what Steve meant that this was all the food I was allowed to eat. I would starve, unless they fucked all day.

Steve had gone inside, and as I finished cleaning up the girls, my wife looked a me and said thank you, and then said "you'd better clean the rest of this stuff up, I don't want Steve to get angry again"

Alison also looked at me and said, "Tom, you're making a good man-slave for my husband, he's tough at times but as long as you let him have what he wants everything will be OK."

Fuck, I was now a slave, and my wife was clearly not there to rescue me. I brought their clothes and the drinks and stuff back into the kitchen. Steve was on the couch completely naked watching a rugby match. Susan and Alison also remained naked and just sat up next to him. Both of them put their arms around him and started to kiss his neck. I could see their hands were also all over him. He pushed them both away, and said, "girls you can get on your knees and suck it, but stop kissing me, I can't hear the game". They both jumped off the couch and started sucking his dick. I finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Steve then yelled out, "we're going to bed, and by the way you can no longer sleep upstairs, so find some other room and don't bother us cuz we need one more round of fucking before I can sleep. Am I completely done trying to train you how to fuck, you're worthless"

He then got up, with his fat cock sticking straight out, and then grabbed both the girls in each arm. They wrapped their legs around him. It seemed effortless to Steve to carry both of them as he headed up the stairs. I watched all this with amazement, and once they reached the room, I heard the girls start giggling.

Shit, was I really kicked out of my own bedroom. Seems my wife was all too eager to join Steve and Alison for another round of fucking, in My bed upstairs. I guess I'll have to sleep in the first floor spare room. I heard them fucking and screaming from upstairs and wondered how I was going to survive this new life, or even did I want it.

I made my way to the spare bedroom, the door was closed, and as I open it up, it smelled like sex, like cum, like Steve's cum. After eating nearly a quart of it and sucking it off his dick I knew the smell distinctively. It was now clear that my wife had certainly been fucking Steve before the poolside orgy. That massage they talked about was clearly a lot more. I leaned down to feel the top of the bed and the covers were completely wet. I put the smell up to my nose and yep, this is cum, Steve's cum.

I angrily pulled all the covers off the bed and threw them on the floor. And just started to cry. What they hell had come of my life. How did all this happen. Was I indeed a wimp, who just wanted my wife to get fucked by a real man. Was I just a bitch slave and not a real man?

I laid down and fell right to sleep. I was asleep for a while then I heard Steve yelling for me. "Hey bitch get you sorry ass up here."

I woke up, and seemingly without hesitation, I jumped off the bed, and headed upstairs. Since I had fallen asleep so quickly, I still had Susan's bikini on. As I got to the room, my wife and Alison were flat on their backs on the bed, the sheets and covers were all on the floor, and they were a mess. Their hair and whatever remnants of makeup all messed up.

"Hey fag, finally you're here", Steve said, "clean up this mess so that I can finally go to sleep. My shit is everywhere and we need to sleep, so get to work. And most of it is in their cunts, but I know you're gonna love cleaning them up you faggot. First clean me up - I've got cum and their juices all over me."

Steve sat at the edge of the bed, while the girls were on their backs behind him. I moved over to Steve and got down on my knees. He grabbed my ear and pulled me in close to his crotch. I just started licking away, first his dick that was now soft, but still huge. Then down to his balls. He looked at me for a second, then picked up his phone and started scrolling on his phone. I just kept licking away. He then leaned back toward the headboard, and again grabbed my by the ear to keep me close and working away as he scooted back. He then pulled his legs up and widened them, as he did he exposed his ass.

"He dumb shit, I want you to lick my ass too", I looked up at Steve, and just nodded, and proceeded to lick away at his hairy asshole. This went on for a minute and he leaned up and pushed me hard to the floor. I rolled backwards and tumbled across the floor.

Steve headed toward the bathroom, and as he did, he looked over his shoulder at me and said, " so you're gonna have to really work the cum out of my sluts here. Girls get up and stand over my bitch slave here, so that my junk can drip out of you and onto this fag".

Steve then stopped, and turned to me as I was still on the floor. He grabbed one of my ankles and just pulled me across the floor to position me right at the foot of the bed. "Girls here, my cum eater is ready to clean you up."

The girls then hopped off the bed and did as they were told. They stood right over me, positioning themselves at my face, and were facing each other. They then squatted a little, and wrapped their arms around each other. They began to kiss one another, passionately. Susan dropped one of her hands down to her cunt and started masturbating. Alison, did the same but with both hands, and used her fingers to spread the lips of her cunt that released the first big load of Steve's cum. It splatted right into my eyes and forehead. Susan started to do the same with both her hands, they kept making out, and moaning at each other. More cum kept falling all over my face, neck and hair, it just kept coming.

"Hey fucker" Steve yelled, now from the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower and then want to go to bed. If you'd not done by the time I'm out of the shower then I'll either beat you or starve you tomorrow -- I haven't decided yet. But fucking hurry up".

Susan heard this, and now squatted even closer to me. She was right over my face, opening up her pussy lips to let even more of Steve's cum drop into my mouth, she kept using her fingers to try to scoop the remnants out of her pussy, she then squatted down so that I could finish licking it up. She looked at me, my face was covered and I could not really even see as my eyes were covered in his juices, she then said, "I'm glad you like Steve's cum Tom, because that seems to be your only food for a while."

Alison then did nearly the same move, but she seemed to have a lot more cum still inside of her, and it just kept flowing out of her, just as she started to squat down for me to lick up the rest I heard Steve coming out of the shower toward the bed.

"Alison, move the fuck aside, I need to teach this shit hole a lesson. Hey stupid, what wasn't clear in my instructions." He grabbed me, one hand grabbed my hair and the other by my balls, I screamed in wrenching pain. My screaming seemed to give him pleasure, as I could also see he was hard again. As he picked me up, he threw me at the bedroom wall. I bounced off the wall, and then he came back at me again, picking me up the same way again. I felt like my dick and balls were going to get pulled completely off. Steve had also pulled out a clump of my hair. He then carried me like this to out of the bedroom, me screaming in more pain then I had ever felt. And from top of the stairs he just threw me down the stairway.

As I flew in the air, I thought this was the end, I was going to be killed tonight, landing at the bottom of the stairs of my own house completely naked. I was going to die tonight was all I could think as I tumbled and rolled down the whole flight of stairs.

Continues to Part 5: My new life