The Power of Touch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked at her. I just nodded my affirmation.

Lynne stood up and pulled her chair from the table. I watched as she sank to her knees all the while making eye contact with me. Slowly and carefully, she crawled under the table. I moved my seat back slightly to give her better access. After I moved back, I felt her fingers working my zipper. Once I was fully unzipped, she fished my cock from my pants.

"Oh my god Master." I heard from under the table. "I'll never tire of this."

I felt the warmth of her mouth encase my cock. Slowly, deliberately she worked her mouth up and down the length of my shaft. The tablecloth covered her head, and I could see it moving with each suck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked across the table. I watched Sam and Liana make out as Lynne continued to give me head. Lynne was now working up a good head of saliva and could feel it coat my scrotum.

The serving staff had begun to bring out the food and open the buffet. Our table was second to go up after the head table, and Fiona looked at me.

"Master, I see you're a little busy." She said leaning into my ear. "Would you like me to get you a plate?"

"Yes, please slave."

Dutifully, Fiona rose and made her way up to the buffet. She returned with two plates and sat back down.

I cut a piece of my roast beef and ate it. It was extremely delicious. Lynne continued to suck on her Master's cock as I ate my meal. Liana had now started to use her tongue and I watched as she probed Sam's mouth. The serving staff didn't pay any heed to what was happening. Every person in the building was under my control.

I could feel my scrotum tightening, and the sweet sensation of an orgasm building up my shaft. I put my hands under the table and found Lynne's head. I placed my hands on the back of her head and she understood. She furtively sucked my cock until the inevitable orgasm reached its peak. Lynne grunted as my cock exploded in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of my sweet seed shot into her mouth as she dutifully took every drop. I felt her pull away as she made her way back to her seat. Slowly, she crawled from under the table, and sat back down.

"Mmm. That was a nice appetizer.

Lynne still had a drop of semen at the side of her mouth. I looked at Fred and motioned toward the line of cum trailing from her lip. Silently, he nodded his understanding. Fred wiped the cum from his wife's face and held it on his finger.

You may eat it slave. I ordered.

Obediently, Fred placed his finger in his mouth and gently sucked my cum from his finger.

Sam and Liana, you may stop go get some food. Fred, you and Lynne as well.

The two girls stopped immediately and got up to make their way to the buffet. Fred and Lynne followed. The conversation returned to normal as everyone started to enjoy their meal.

The food was delicious, and the wine flowed freely. I had one glass of wine, as I didn't want to get drunk. I wanted to enjoy and remember the evening.

As we ate, I surveyed the room and took it all in. Everyone was having a great time. There was a constant din from the conversation amongst family and friends.

After we had all finished eating, and the serving staff had begun to clear our plates, the Master of Ceremonies went to the podium and started the speeches. The speeches droned on for the better part of half an hour. There were some laughs, and there were some tears. The speeches concluded with the bride and groom thanking everyone for coming out to celebrate their special night. As Reese and Dan wound up their speech, Dan took Reese's hand and tried to lead her back to her chair. She gently removed her hand from his and returned to the podium.

She tapped the microphone softly and cleared her throat.

"Before we enjoy the rest of our evening, I would like to thank a very special person and propose a toast." She had everyone's attention.

"I think you all know who I am talking about. I would like to thank our Master for taking us and making us something better. Many of you do not know the power that he holds over us, but I hope that every one of you discover the compassion and kindness that he holds in his heart. Our Master is one of the most loving and caring people I have ever met. To all his new slaves, you have no idea how lucky you are to have him in your lives now. You will come to realize this in time. Ladies, I could tell you a story about my bachelorette party where Tanya and I spent the night with him. But this is a PG venue." Reese looked over at her friend and winked. Tanya closed her eyes and smiled at the memory. The rest of my slaves laughed at the joke.

I looked at Dan and saw a flash of anger shoot across his face.

Easy Dan. This had nothing to do with you. You will calm down and relax.

Dan's face relaxed and a calm demeanor replaced the anger there a few seconds ago.

Reese resumed her tribute.

"But in all seriousness. Please everyone, fill you glasses and raise them in a toast."

Reese waited until everyone had their glasses raised.

"Master, I know I speak for everyone here when I say this. I love you, and I thank you for making myself, my mother, my grandmother and friends your dutiful and obedient slaves. I look forward to serving you now and in the future. To our Master!"

In unison everyone said, "To our Master!"

"Thank you for listening everyone. Now, let's party!" Reese said as she wrapped up her toast.

Once she took her seat, the MC opened the night to the entertainment and the music started almost immediately. The dance floor started to become populated. I sat back and watched as the bodies moved and swayed across the floor. Every now and then, one of the women would make eye contact with me and smile. I would smile back.

I stood up and made my way to the bar.

"Good evening, Master." The bartender said. "What would you like?"

I ordered my standard rum and coke.

"Here you are Master."

"Thank you." I replied.

I stood at the bar and scanned the dance floor. I watched the curves of my female slave's sway and move to the beat of the music. Even though I had just blown a load of cum into Lynne's mouth about an hour ago, I felt my penis become erect again. This was amazing. Not only was my penis getting hard again, but it also somehow felt fuller. My rum and coke went down easily. The bartender noticed and I felt a tap on my elbow. I looked down and saw a fresh drink sitting there. I picked it up and tipped it in thanks towards the bartender.

"You're welcome Master." He said.

A few women had come up to me to thank me. Each one of them gave me a kiss and smiled demurely.

As I scanned the dance floor, I noticed Samantha and Liana whispering to each other. Liana nodded towards me, and Samantha nodded in agreement. Gary said something, and the two girls looked back and giggled. Gary did not look pleased, he sat back with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Samantha and Liana worked their way through the mob of dancing bodies and made their way towards me. I brought my drink to my lips and took a sip. The taste was satisfying, this venue used good quality liquor. The girls finally reached me, both standing on either side of me. I put my drink back down on the table and wrapped my arms around their waists. Gently I pulled my girls into me.

"Oooh!" Samantha exclaimed.

I looked down at Samantha and gave her a kiss on the lips. Then I turned to Liana and gave her a kiss. Liana stood on her tip toes to reach me, and I felt her tight ass move up into the palm of my hand. I gave her ass a slight squeeze.

"Mmmph!" She said as she closed her eyes.

Her lips tasted sweet. Our kiss broke, and she settled back down from her tip toe stance. My hand was in the small of her back again.

"Master..." Samantha said softly into my ear, "Liana and I would like to thank you."

I looked at her. "Thank me?"

"Yes Master. Thank you for taking us, for making us your slaves. We want to prove to you that we can be good slaves."

I looked at Liana. She nodded eagerly, her eyebrows up and a beautiful smile on her face. I felt Samantha's hand on my chest.

"Please Master?" Samantha begged.

"You have no idea how wet I am right now. Just by being beside you."

I removed my hand from behind Liana and placed my hand between Samantha's legs. She wore a pink blouse and white skirt that stopped above her knees.

Lift your skirt for me.

Obediently, her hands grasped the bottom of her skirt and she worked it up her slender thighs. I looked down and could see the white cotton of her panties peeking out from under her skirt. I brushed my fingers along the crotch of here panties and could most definitely could feel the moist warmth of a wet spot. As I moved my hand up, I could feel her pubic hair pushing against the cotton fabric.

"Mmmmm... Master." Samantha said as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

Gently, I slid my fingers into the top pf her panties. I traced my fingers down her lower stomach, along her warm, smooth skin. The tips of my fingers found the top of her pubic hair. Slowly, I ventured deeper into her bush. I felt Samantha's breathing get heavier as my fingers descended lower. My fingers found their mark, and I could feel the warm slit of her vagina. Slowly, I traced my finger up and down, feeling the lips of her vagina move.

"Mmmph... Master..." Samantha moaned.

I pulled my hand from her panties.

"Oh..." Samantha protested.

"Follow me ladies." I said as I looked over to the door on our right.

I took both girls by their delicate little hands and directed them to the bridal suite. Hand in hand, we made our way between the tables. A few of my newest slaves looked up and smiled appreciatively at me. I pushed the door to the bridal suite open and we stepped inside. The sound from the reception became muted and a calming peacefulness seemed to permeate the room. The room had a couch, chair and coffee table, a counter with lemon water and cucumber water on it, as well as a private bathroom. I pushed the water vessels to the side, and lifted Sam onto the counter. Next, I lifted Liana up. I could see the tips of their panties as they spread their legs a little to get comfortable. I didn't waste time, I put my hands up Liana's skirt and found her panties. Gently I tugged at them as Liana raised her hips to help me take them off. Liana's thighs felt silky as I moved down her young legs. Her panties were made of pink cotton. I looked at them as Liana watched me. I ran my finger along the crotch of her panties and found them a little moist. Liana looked to be a little embarrassed. I smiled at her as I lifted her panties to my face and took a sniff.

"Delicious." I said as I stared at her.

"Thank you Master." Liana said shyly.

I kissed her and folded her panties into my pocket.

Next, I moved over to Samantha. Like Liana I reached up under her skirt. Slowly I removed Sam's panties. I pulled them down around her ankles, and they got caught on her high heels. I gave her panties a little tug, and they were free. I played with Sam's panties, and noticed they were also wet. Like Liana's, I lifted them to my face and inhaled. Both girls had a pleasant smell. I gave Sam a kiss and stuffed her panties in my pocket. I moved back to Liana. I leaned over her and kissed her on her lips. Liana closed her eyes and took in the moment. Her young, cool lips tasted good on mine. I slid my hand up her thighs, and grew hard at the silkiness of her young, skin. We kissed for about a minute, maybe two, and I felt her little tongue penetrate my mouth. My fingers found Liana's pussy. It was already wet, so I played with her for a bit. My fingers teased her, as they barely parted her lips.

"Oh Master... please." She begged.

I couldn't deny myself anymore. I slipped my finger in her pussy. Liana gasped.

"Yes Master... Thank you." She breathed.

Her pussy was very wet by this time, and I could feel my finger getting more and more slick.

"Please Master..." Liana panted, "More..."

I inserted a second finger.

Liana threw her head back and moaned.

"Yes..." She whispered as her hips started to gyrate.

Samantha had started to finger herself while watching Liana.

Slowly, I masturbated Liana's young pussy. Liana's breathing became heavier. I looked over at Sam and watched her touch herself. Her fingers shiny with her juices.

"Oh Master." Liana whimpered softly.

"Come for me slave." I whispered back.

"Yes Master." Liana softly replied.

"Samantha, come here." I ordered.

Dutifully, Samantha removed her fingers from her wet vagina, and walked over. I took her hand in mine and brought it up to my mouth. Gently I licked her delicate fingers, desperate to get a taste of her pussy. I was not disappointed. As I gently sucked Samantha's juices from her fingers, I glanced at her. Her beautiful lips were parted as her tongue lightly licked her lips.

"You taste beautiful Samantha." I said.

Samantha blushed. "Thank you Master."

Liana had started to gyrate her hips now. I could tell she was close. By now her vagina was so wet, that her juices covered all my fingers.

"I want you to taste me too Master." Liana said through heavy breaths.

Her hips bucked as a wave of pleasure shot through her body.

"Mmmph."

Liana screwed her eyes shut as she edged ever so closer to orgasm.

"Mmm, Master. Please, don't stop." She begged.

Her hips rose a little higher so that just the rear of her tiny ass was on the counter.

"Holy sh.... Master..." Her voice heaved.

Just then Liana let out a little scream as her body shuddered with wave after wave of orgasm. I kept masturbating her, I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting against my fingers. Liana threw back her head and arched her back.

"Enough Master! Please... stop!" She screamed.

Slowly I stopped fingering her, eventually removing my fingers from inside her. I lifted my fingers up to my mouth and gently licked her juices. Liana was breathing heavily as she watched me. A mischievous smile played across her face.

"How do I taste Master? Do I taste as good as Sam?" She asked.

"Yes. You too are delicious." I replied.

I reached back up Liana's thigh and could feel the wetness that covered her legs.

"Well now, we can't have you rejoin the festivities like this can we?" I asked.

"No Master, I suppose not." Liana giggled.

I took Liana gently by the hand and helped her off the counter. She stood shakily before me. Tenderly, I turned Liana around and bent her over the counter. I lifted her skirt and exposed her tight ass. The lower parts of her ass cheeks glistened with her juices. Slowly, I sank to my knees and took her slender hips into my hands. My tongue grazed the soft exposed skin of her ass as I casually cleaned her of her juices. My tongue worked it's way over her skin. Down to the bottom of one of her ass cheeks, and over to the other. As I made my way across her ass my tongue ran across her smooth crack. I have never done this to a woman before, so this was virgin territory for me. My cock swelled at this new sensation. Ever so slowly, I rose and ran my tongue up the length of her ass, up her young crack. Liana shuddered, and her knees almost buckled.

"Oh fuck Master..." Was all she said.

I ran my tongue back down her crack and made my way over to her other cheek. Her juices were enchanting. Her hips were soft and smooth in my hands.

Once her ass was cleaned of her juices, I turned her around. Her pubic hair was inches from my face. I leaned in and took in her teenage musk. Her thighs glistened as I turned my attention to them. I started with her left thigh. I enjoyed her juices as I moved slowly up her leg. As I reached her crotch, I sat back and got underneath her. My tongue played across her labia, and I could feel her legs parting in anticipation. With her legs spread, I moved my tongue to her taint. Gently, I ran my tongue up her taint back to her labia. Her lips parted as I ran my tongue across her pussy. I looked up and saw Samantha and Liana holding hands.

They were kissing.

I smiled into Liana's pussy as I drove my tongue deeper into her.

Then I had an idea.

I pulled my face away from Liana's crotch and guided Samantha beside her. I raised Samantha's skirt as well so that I had both girl's pussies at eye level. Fuck, Samantha was just as wet as Liana was. I lapped at Samantha's thighs, ensuring I got all her juices. As I made my way over to Samantha's other thigh, I decided to give her a little attention as well. I kissed Samantha's delicate pussy gently before I invaded her with my tongue. Slowly my tongue snaked its way into her. Sam tasted a little salty as she had been sweating a little. No matter, this just enhanced my experience. I thrust my tongue deeper inside her, as she gasped into Liana's mouth. I felt Samantha's hand come behind my head as she held me in place, her fingers grabbing my hair. I looked up and saw her looking down at me, a glazed look in her eyes.

Keep kissing, slaves.

Dutifully, they complied with my order.

My tongue was deep inside of Samantha when her knees buckled. Her pelvis almost smashing into my nose.

"Mmmph..." Came the muffled moan of ecstasy.

Encouraged, I masturbated her with my tongue with more vigour. I ran my tongue across her clit, and I thought she was going to die. Again, her knees buckled as she whimpered into Liana's young mouth. She was so turned on from before, that her orgasm came quickly. Samantha pulled at my hair, at first driving my face into her pubic hair, then pulling it away.

Liana and Samantha broke their kiss, as Samantha screamed out in pleasure.

"HOLY FUCK MASTER!" Samantha yelled.

I watched as her pelvis bucked in pleasure as her orgasm ran its course. I looked back up at her, and her eyes were closed.

"Holy shit, no one has ever made me this turned-on Master. No one." Samantha confessed.

Samantha's thighs were slick with her feminine juices as well as my saliva. I stood up and kissed Samantha, ensuring that she received a good taste of herself. I pulled away and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Both girls straightened their skirts out and giggled.

"This was sooo kinky." Liana said with a twinkle.

Samantha laughed and said, "You're not a bad kisser there Liana!"

Liana blushed and said thank you.

"Ok girls, lets head back to the party, shall we?"

"Yes Master." The replied together.

The girls took up position on either side of me, and I placed my hands on the small of their back.

We re entered the main hall, and I took them both by their hands. Gently, I lead them towards the bar and ordered whatever they wanted.

The music was interrupted as the DJ's voice came over the speakers.

"Alright everyone, can I get the happy couple up to the dance floor please?"

I watched as Danny took Reese by the hand and lead her to the dance floor. The DJ announced the couple and started to play a slow song.

Ah, their dance. I thought to myself. Fuck it, I will allow Danny this moment.

I watched the couple dance as their bodies swayed together. Reese caught my eye and stared at me. A smile formed on her face as she stared at me. I smiled back at her, and she mouthed the words "I love you Master."

I mouthed back, "I love you too."

She smiled even more broadly and returned her attention to her husband. After all the requisite dances were finished, the DJ asked that the bride and groom remain on the dance floor. It was time for Danny to remove Reese's garter and for Reese to throw the bouquet. I watched on as Reese took a seat in the chair that was hastily brought from a table. She sat down and Danny knelt before her. Danny slowly pushed Reese's wedding dress up her legs until he reached her garter. Danny had this grin on his face.