The Preacher's Daughter

Story Info
A chance encounter opens the door to a new life.
5.4k words
4.51
23.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
389 Followers

"How was bowling tonight, win any games?"

"Yes honey, teamed up with Tim tonight and we beat Max and Stan twice."

"Good, well it's late I'm off to bed see you in the morning."

"Goodnight honey, I'm going to have a shower and watch some TV."

Every Friday night I go bowling with my mates, or so I tell my wife Jean, they also tell their wives the same thing.

Truth is we go to the local strip club.

We're all around the same age in our early 40's, we were all at school together and always seemed to hang out together even after we finished school. We are all married, we all love our wives but Friday night is our escape from reality and we get pleasures that we don't get at home.

The girls in the club wear half cat mask which cover the top half of their faces and since it's the Pussy Cat Club it's only appropriate. The only items of clothing are skimpy panties and stilettos unless it their turn to dance, then they wear a costume which they slowly strip off until naked.

The girls wander around serving drinks and giving lap dances all under the careful eye of several burly bouncers.

Then there's the back room, actually two rooms, one for the girls and one for the men. The men's side have four cubicles which each have a television monitor and a glory hole, when you first enter the monitor is showing porn and when the girl positions herself in front of your hole it switches to look down on her, giving you a view of her sucking your cock.

About a month ago a new girl started, she is a leggy blonde with a peachy ass, juicy round tits and large perky nipples, her long hair reaches halfway to her ass and she always wears it in a single plait.

Tonight was the first night I got a really close look at her, she brought our drinks to the table then gave Tim a lap dance. Once I manage to drag my eyes from her tits I ran them over her body, I couldn't see much of her face other than her crystal blue eyes looking at us through her mask, juicy full lips which she periodically ran her tongue over. She has a firm flat stomach and long slender legs, she is wearing skimpy black lace panties and up close she might as well have been wearing nothing, they are basically see through, you can clearly see her shaved pussy and two large, juicy lips.

While I have been studying her body I also admire her tattoos, she has a small blue butterfly on her left wrist, a larger butterfly on her left breast and around each areola the skin has been tattooed the same colour as the areola to turn them into flower petals with the nipple at the centre, a very sexy and distinctive look.

She's enjoying our attention, smiling brightly at us as she pulls the crotch of her panties tighter to expose some pussy lips.

As she finishes with Tim she stands up, leaning forward on the table, her tits dangling enticingly in front of my face, "I'll be in the room for the next hour if you boys want to try your luck," she's staring directly at me as she speaks.

As I said there are four glory hole which mean four girls. What we have been told is that each girl works the same hole for an hour and gets a bonus based on the number of cocks they make come, this gives us a one in four chance of getting this blonde dynamo.

The glory room is very popular, you don't have control over when your turn comes up or what cubicle you get. We all go pay our money then wait for our turn, hoping the hour doesn't run out before we get in.

After 20 minutes Tim and Stan go in together, 10 minutes later they both come out, they shake their heads indicating they didn't get her service, Max goes next. My turn comes with Max still inside, the end cubicle is free, I start moving towards it when Max steps out of the second, seeing me his smile grows broader, "It's her."

I step into the cubicle, the monitor shows a petite red head being split roasted by a pair of BBC, it's very hot listening to her muffled moans as they slam their cocks into her. The screen goes blank, then it comes to life showing a girl with plaited blonde hair and a blue butterfly on her tit kneeling on the floor.

I push my cock through the glory hole, her hand with the butterfly tattoo on the wrist holds my cock as her mouth wraps around it, swallowing it.

I'm not sure if it's the best blow job I ever had or it's my excitement about who's performing it, maybe a combination of both but either way it isn't long until I'm filling her mouth with cum.

Back at the table Max and I boast about our success as we stir Tim and Stan.

For the next month it becomes a regular thing, our girl gives someone at the table a lap dance and everyone else an eyeful of her gorgeous body. She then tells us she's off to the glory hole inviting us to join her.

We call her our girl as she seems to appear at our table as soon as we all sit down, she has even got to know our names even though we don't know hers.

Possibly it's something all the girls do, we don't know or care, it gets her plenty of tips and gets the club extra money as we never miss a lap dance or trip to the glory hole. Either way she's hot as fuck and we love the attention.

Thing took an interesting twist several weeks later at church, I'm not a regular, my wife goes each week, I probably go once every couple of months and then mainly to keep the peace at home.

This particular Sunday Jean convinces me to go as the church is having a lunch after the service to farewell the old preacher. His replacement has been in town for a couple of months and will be taking over next week. The church elders are doing the lunch to give the congregation a chance to say goodbye.

I'm sitting at the end of my pew beside the aisle, half day dreaming as the sermon takes place, I'm looking around to see who else is here and hoping to find someone interesting to talk to at lunch.

I see the new preacher's daughter, I'm guessing she's in her early twenty's, from a distance she has an attractive face with her blonde hair tied up in an bun. Apart from this I can't really see her body, her clothes are very conservative and loose fitting, hiding any bare skin and body shape.

I return to looking around the room, if I can find the right person I might be able to sneak off to the pub just down the road.

Jean taps my arm, I turn to look at her, she holding the collection plate, I've been daydreaming so much I didn't even see them start the collection.

I fish in my pocket for a couple of coins placing them on the plate, she gives me a scowl, of course I realise, it wasn't money she wanted, she wants me to take the plate and give it to whoever collecting it.

I'm just about to reach for the plate when I get a strong whiff of perfume, the preachers daughter is leaning over in front of me, her arm reaching out to take the plate off my wife.

The perfume is intoxicating and slightly familiar, I inhale deeply as I try to remember where I smelt this aroma before. My eyes follow her hand movement towards the plate, as she stretches the sleeve of her top moves up her arm, it's at that moment I see a little blue butterfly on her wrist.

'Oh my god,' I think as I look at her face, 'Is this our girl from the club?'

She returns my look giving me a smile and running her tongue over her lips as she says "Thank you."

"You alright Greg, your acting weird?"

"Sorry Honey, I'm fine," I'm just trying to hide my hard-on and get my head around what just happened.

"Well move, everyone waiting for you so we can leave."

The church is emptying and my pew is standing up waiting for me to lead them out, I stand adjusting my pants as I step into the aisle. I glance around, the preacher and his wife stand at the door shaking hands but I don't see his daughter. I move towards the door, politely shaking their hands as I step outside.

Jean goes off with several other ladies to start setting out the food, I stand off to one side, processing the fact that my stripper might also be my preachers daughter when a voice breaks my trance.

"High Greg, can you give me a hand in the vestry, Daddy wants me to move some stuff and I could use the help of a big strong man."

"Umm....well....umm I don't know...umm...my wife...."

"I'm sure she won't mind you helping the preachers daughter," and before I can do anything she takes my hand leading me to the vestry.

I stand in the room looking around, everything looks neat and organised.

"What needs moving?...umm... Sorry I don't know your name."

"It's not so much moving as removing."

"Sorry," I say turning around.

"Remove my clothes Greg."

"What!"

"I've been naughty Greg, I need to be punished."

I'm shocked, all I can do is stare at her.

"Spank me, fuck me like the naughty slut I am."

"What, I can't...umm...your the preacher daughter."

"I'm a naughty whore, I suck married men cocks and fuck them."

As I watch she removes her clothes, she's not wearing underwear, as if there was any doubt left in my mind it disappeared as soon as I see her flower areolas and the butterfly on her breast, this is our girl from the club.

She walks over to the table bending over it, I notice the shining end of a butt plug sticking out of her ass.

My cock is rock hard as I stare at her firm peachy ass, her long legs spread, large juicy pussy lips dangling between then.

"Come spank my ass Greg," she says as her hand lands a smack on her butt cheek, "Show me how you punish a naughty slut."

I walk up behind her, it feels somehow surreal, like a dream.

I run my hand nervously over her ass, the feel of her firm skin exciting me further, she lets out a soft hum as I touch her.

I raise my hand bringing it down with a firm slap on her ass, a red hand print appearing on her skin.

She lets out a loud ouch, "Yes I'm bad Greg, spank me harder."

I spank her again on the other cheek, she lets out another moan.

My hand is getting sore, her butt cheeks a crimson red colour, each smack produces a loud moan and a request for more.

Finally she stands up turning around kissing me, her tongue pushing into my mouth as her hand slides down my body to my crotch. She squeezes my cock through my pants before unzipping them, reaching inside long fingers wrap around my hard shaft pulling my cock free. Without a word she drops to her knees, her mouth closing over my swollen cock head, her tongue rubbing around it while fingers squeeze and massage my balls.

She barely blinks, her beautiful blue eyes staring up at me as my cock moves in and out of her mouth, I'm beyond the point of no return, as my cock twitches her lips close firmly around it.

Her hand pumps the base of my shaft as her mouth sucks the head, I thought she was good at the club but this blow job is another level all together.

Satisfied I'm fully drained she stands up, she puts her clothes on as I stand watching her, she steps close to me her hand taking hold of my cock returning it to my pants, as she zips up my fly she leans forward kissing my lips.

She turns walking towards the door, "Wait I still don't know your name."

"Eve, it's Eve" she says as she opens it stepping outside.

I follow behind her, she walks over to my wife, "Thank you, your husband was very helpful."

"What a lovely girl, I'm glad you were able to help her," Jean says.

As usual Friday night has us at the strip club with Eve giving Max a lap dance, I haven't mentioned anything to the others about last Sunday, it's a treat I'm keeping to myself.

"Hope to taste you soon," Eve says standing up, looking at me she winks three times before turning and moving off towards the rooms.

I takes the winks as meaning cubicle three, I buy my ticket then await my turn.

Entering I see cubicle three door is closed I decide to wait to test my theory, a couple of men came in while I'm waiting, I make the lame excuse that three is my lucky number and I only use that room. They gave me a strange look before going to one of the other vacant cubicles.

Tim leaves cubicle three, he gives me a wink and smile as we pass each other, his signal letting me know it is our girl on the other side of the wall.

I don't need to look at the porn playing on the screen to get hard, remembering last Sunday and the thought of Eve sucking me off again has me hard before I enter.

As soon as I put my cock through the hole I hear a voice, "Hello Greg," the screen changes to show Eve on her knees, my cock all but touching her face as she looks up at the camera.

I don't know how she it knows it me and I don't have time to think about it, the sensation of her mouth around my cock removes any thoughts I have, I just stand there staring at the screen watching Eve suck me off.

Sunday sees me going to church again, my wife is surprised, I tell her I found the new preacher interesting and wanted to hear more of his thoughts.

Unfortunately there is no sign of Eve, the preacher's wife is collecting the plate, I run my eye over her as she approaches my pew, she shares very similar facial features with her daughter, blue eyes, petite nose, full lips and blonde hair. I wonder if under her clothes if she shares any other features with her, my cock twitches, I quickly turn my attention to other things, the last thing I want to do is get a hard-on in church again.

For the next two weeks it was the shame routine, Friday night at the club, winks from Eve as to which cubicle to go to, a wonderful blow job, followed by disappointment on the Sunday with no Eve at church.

I decide this will be my final Sunday if Eve isn't there, I'll find an excuse not to go in future, I'll just get my enjoyment from her on a Friday night.

No Eve again, 'fuck it, golf instead,' I think as I wait for Jean who is talking to the preachers wife.

"Greg have you meet Mary."

"No I haven't, nice to meet you Mary."

"Mary is hoping you might be able to stay for a couple of hours to help her out."

"Yes Stan is dealing with other matters that will keep him busy and Jean said you wouldn't mind giving me a hand," Mary says, "But if you have other plans I understand and I'm sure I can take care of it myself."

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' I think, "No it's fine Mary only too happy to help."

"Christine going to give me a lift home, so you can have the car."

"I just need to say goodbye to a couple of people, if you could go to the vestry I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

I watch Jean and Mary walk off, "Fuck why couldn't I just say no, doing jobs around the church on a Sunday afternoon is not my idea of fun," I mumble to myself as I walk over to the vestry.

As I stand in the vestry noises catch my attention, I listen closely not sure what they are or where they are coming from.

Looking around I think they are coming from behind a door to my right, as I walk towards the door the sounds grow louder, I slowly open it.

I look towards the pulpit, not 10 feet from me on the marble altar where an hour or so ago the offerings were blessed lies the naked, tied body of Eve, the muffled sounds coming from her, a ball gag in her mouth.

The other sounds I can hear is a slapping sound, standing behind her ass naked is the preacher, her father, his hard cock in one hand as the other slaps her ass.

My cock swells as I watch him spank her ass remembering my own experience of spanking her.

The preacher walks around to her face, he slaps her cheeks with his cock before removing the ball gag from her mouth and pushing his cock in.

He shoves his whole cock into her mouth, I can hear her gagging on, leaning over her body he pushes two fingers into her ass. I watch as he fucks her mouth while fingering her ass, saliva pouring from Eve's mouth and off his cock onto the tiled floor.

A waft of perfume catches my attention, an arm wraps around my chest, a hand clasps my crotch squeezing my cock.

"She a dirty little whore, flaunting her body, fornicating with married men."

The voice, I know this voice, it's Mary.

"You like watching her, you enjoyed spanking her didn't you, you enjoyed her slutty mouth sucking your cock."

Mary unzips my pant, pulling my cock free, squeezing it as she whispers in my ear.

"You want to fuck her ass too, you want to feel her tight hole squeezing round your cock."

While I have been listening to Mary the preacher has moved behind Eve's ass, his cock now pounding her asshole as she moans.

Mary drags me backwards into the vestry, she moves me around closing the door as she directs me to the middle of the room.

Mary releases her grip, I turn around as she sits on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide, moist pussy lips sitting below a tuff of blonde pubic hair.

I walk to her sinking to my knees, her hands grab my hair pulling my head forward, the scent of her pussy filling my nose as I stick my tongue out tasting a drip of juice leaking from her pussy.

By the time Mary releases her grip my tongue and scalp ache, I have eaten her to two orgasms and she wants more.

As I stand up she wraps her legs around my waist pulling me towards her, she grips my cock directing it into her pussy, her legs tightening their grip.

She fucks me, I'm locked in place by her legs, my cock buried inside her as she gyrates on the table. Her pussy muscles milking my cock as it moves along my shaft, her tempo increasing until I feel her muscles spasming around my cock.

Her orgasm triggers mine, my cock pulsating inside her filling her with cum.

She releases her grip, "You better go, Jean will be waiting. for you at home"

It's been over two hours since Jean left me.

I straighten my clothes, as I open the door to outside I hear the other door open, Eve walks into the room, still naked. She doesn't look in my directions but heads straight to Mary, sinking to her knees her mouth moves to Mary's pussy licking the cum dribbling from it.

This rejuvenates my interest in church but my excitement is short lived in more than one way. For the next month both Mary and Eve take part in the service but no extra services are performed and to make things worst Eve stops being at the club on Fridays night.

I wonder if I have done something wrong, if in some way I've offended them, I can't think of anything, I have only done what they asked.

Once again Friday comes round, Eve isn't at the club, without Eve being there I lose interest in staying.

I head home early.

Walking into the kitchen I find Jean, Mary and Eve all sitting at the table talking.

"Hi Greg, home early from bowls," Jean says.

"Yeah wasn't feeling up to it tonight."

"Oh I didn't know you played bowls Greg."

"He does Eve, every Friday night with his mates."

"Every Friday night, why Greg you must be very dedicated and good," Eve says with a smile, "I mean to do the same thing every Friday night you must really enjoy it."

I ignored Eve's banter, I wasn't in the mood.

"Well if you ladies excuse me I think I'll have a beer and catch the end of the game."

About 10 minutes later Eve walks into the living room, she doesn't say anything she just drops to her knees in front of me. She unzips my pants pulling my cock out, sucking me until I blow my load.

"Everything alright Eve?" I hear Jean ask as Eve returns to the kitchen.

"Fine Jean, I was just asking Greg about his bowling, it sounds like fun."

"Oh you'll have to get Greg to take you."

"Yes I might do that."

I later discover that they were there to invite Jean to a new bible reading class the preacher wants to start.

I don't go to church on Sunday, once again Friday came and went with no Eve at the club, the following Sunday sees me miss church again.

The bible readings class begins on the Wednesday night.

I settle down to watch Wednesday night football when a knock on the door interrupts me, Jean left half about hour ago, I get up going to the door.

Opening the door I'm greeted by the smiling face of Eve.

k2211
k2211
389 Followers
12