The Preacher's Son Ch.07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... and that's what makes you special." He reassured, taking her face in his left hand and gently cradling it. "I love ya Darla." Marcus wasn't exactly the most romantic and sentimental type, so this was about the only circumstance where he'd show any kind of weakness and affection. Deep down though, he really meant it.

"I love you too you big brute." Darla responded. The little romantic gesture seemed to be enough to loosen her a bit, allowing him to sink even further within. All of the sudden, Marcus hit something, a slight sting against the tip of his cock, it felt almost like... strings? Upon hitting it, Darla recoiled a bit. "W-what did you just do?" she exclaimed in shock.

"Oh! Don't worry!" Marcus replied in a frantic attempt to calm her down. "That's probably just your IUD. I'm about deep enough for that."

"Oh shit..." Darla murmured, her voice low and full of trepidation.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No, it just... felt weird. Like you could have if you were going faster?"

"Then I won't go any faster." He reassured, drawing his hips back slowly until there was only about an inch or so inside her. He didn't hold it long before sinking it in again, this time however he slowed his approach down just as he approached the contraceptive, only giving it a slight "kiss". Again, and again he pistoned his hips, slowly building speed. Darla's voice warbled and wailed, advertising her simultaneous pain and pleasure to the world. She still hadn't tapped out, so he knew she could take it. As much as he'd like to go full force, he cared for her too much to rip her in half. All of the sudden, he felt something envelop his balls, gently rubbing and squeezing them. He didn't have to look down to find out what was doing that. "Darla?" he asked, a bit surprised.

"Yeah...I-ah...I heard guys-ooh-like thi-iss" she moaned, her eyes clenched shut and her breaths heavy and labored. Her hands and fingers gently rolled the swollen orbs, ensuring no spot of them went unrubbed. It seemed she had picked up on his desires and was trying to help him cum. "A-Am I doing it riiiiiiGHT!?" she squealed as a flood of juices splashed their combined loins, indicating she just came.

"You're doing amazing!" Marcus gushed, his copious precum conforming what he'd said. Though her eyes were still closed, Darla's expression shifted to a smile of deep relief. With that, they resumed their coupling, utterly lost in each other's company.

After a good long while of this, Marcus felt his balls begin to twitch, and the jolts of pleasure shooting through his cock. Perhaps he should pull out now? No... Darla was too far gone in her ecstasy for that, and so was he. She definitely had an IUD within her after all, it should be fine. "Get ready..." he said in a low growl. "I'm about to cum!" With one last push, he went as far as he could go and fired off. The first spray splashed her contraceptive, and since she wasn't a breeder the excessive load overflowed and splashed against their hips. But of course, that was just the first shot. The subsequent emissions splattered out of the tight hole, soaking his sheets in potent jizz. There seemed to be no end to the eruption for quite some time, but eventually it began to subside until finally, the last of it escaped his cock. Marcus quickly pulled out and collapsed to the side of Darla, rolling over so that he was facing upward. For a minute or so they just laid there, breathing heavily as they relished in the afterglow.

"Mmmm...you packed me so full!" Darla finally broke the silence. "Sorry I ah... left such a mess."

"Nah, it's laundry day anyways." He replied with a laugh. "You wanna go clean up and I'll get these sheets off?"

"Maybe when I can walk again." She said, reaching over to entwine her hand in his. "Right now, I just wanna stay like this for a little while..."

*

"Marcus?" Matthew's voice snapped him out of his trance of remembrance. It was funny, he hadn't thought of Darla all that much until just recently. So why now? And more to the point, why that particular moment? When he thought about it, the timing meant it would have been right around the time she got pregnant. No, best not to dwell on it.

"Yeah?" he asked, turning his attention towards Matthew. It seemed he was back from his one on one "therapy". "How'd it go?" he asked automatically.

"How do you think?" Matthew grumbled. "They kept probing me, looking for some kind of root for my behavior." He scoffed. "Apparently living with three females in my house made me seek out the company of others or something? I dunno, just kept playing along like you said."

"Good job." Marcus said with a nod. He got up and walked over to their table, time to see what they collected for the escape. "So, what'd you get?"

"I managed to sneak some chicken from lunch." Matthew exposited to Marcus as he emptied his pockets onto their table. Sure enough, wrapped in now translucent napkins were about 4 fried chicken drumsticks."

"Chicken? Dude, you know that's not gonna keep." Marcus replied in annoyance, emptying his own pockets onto the table to show that he'd gathered up a collection of raisin boxes and shelled peanuts.

"Right, it's not." Said Matthew as he finished up placing all his acquired food. "But if we're escaping tonight, then we can eat this high calorie stuff first and save the dry stuff for later. I'm sure it'll survive a few hours outside." Marcus paused for a moment, pondering what Matthew had said.

"...I guess that makes sense." He said with a shrug. "'Sides, we might as well take the only decent meal they serve around here for our last taste of this place." A soft chuckle emerged from his lips. This surprised Matthew a little bit, as Marcus had been mostly somber and beaten down since he got here. Yet now here he was cracking a joke and laughing. Had something changed within him so quickly?

"So, this is it huh?" Matthew queried, looking down at their collection. Over the past couple of days, the boys had gathered up a healthy supply of dry foods and rebottled water. It was hard to get a good estimate on how long it would last, but it looked to be more than enough for a few days. "We're really doing this aren't we?"

"Are you havin' second thoughts?" Marcus asked him, his usual stoic demeanor returning.

"No, it's just..." he paused, it was really hard to put his current emotions into words, but Matthew had to try anyway. "Kind of hard to believe you know?"

"Matthew..." Marcus replied, reaching out and placing a hand on his shoulder for comfort. "I get it, I really do. But you remember what you said to me when you first told me about this plan?"

"Not really..." he admitted.

"You said you didn't wanna stay here 'til you died. Well, I knew the moment I got here I wasn't comin' out changed." His eyes shifted to a more morose and somber state. "Now. You got a girl and a kid waiting for you on the other side don'tcha?"

"Yeah?" Matthew asked, a bit confused by the rhetorical question.

"Then you got even more to gain from your freedom than me. "said Marcus. "So, don't back down on me now."

"You're right." Matthew said with a soft sigh. There was something about what Marcus said to him that was bugging him. "Mind if I ask you something Marcus?"

"Sure, go ahead." he answered with a shrug.

"What did you mean by 'more to gain from your freedom than me'?" Marcus visibly recoiled at the question. Only now did he realize just how much he had leaked to Matthew with that statement. "Don't you wanna find Darla and your kid?"

"...I can't."

"Why not? I'm sure she'd want to see you again, and it's your baby you should be involve- "

"She's gone." He said flatly, turning his gaze away from Matthew "I dunno exactly where, but her folks sent her far away from here. 'Said they didn't want her to come near me even when I got out. As for the kid..." Marcus swallowed hard. "They made her get rid of it."

"They put it up for adoption?" he asked innocently, not picking up on the darker implications.

"...No." Matthew's jaw fell slack in shock and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"You mean they...?"

"Yeah." said Marcus coldly.

"B-but that makes no sense!" Matthew exclaimed in shock. "If they're god-fearing enough to send you here, why would they make her...make her..." he couldn't quite get the words out.

"Have an abortion?" Marcus finished the sentence for him. Matthew said nothing but simply nodded in conformation. "Dunno what kind of church you went to, but that kind of hypocrisy ain't uncommon. My mom worked at a planned parenthood over near the border, kind of a strange job for a Breeder but hey, it paid the bills." He said with a morose chuckle in his voice. Matthew didn't find it as amusing as he did. "'Said she saw those fundies walkin' in all the time. They always had some excuse about why it was okay for them but nobody else. Hell, some of 'em would go right back to picketing the place the next day." Matthew pondered this for a minute or so, just taking this all in. Could this sort of thing have happened in his own parish? Though it seemed so antithetical to their beliefs, Matthew knew all too well just what kind of people they were behind closed doors. There were so many adulterous affairs going around, it may as well have been a trashy Soap Opera. Nobody said anything of course, on the surface they were all perfect church going folks. It just seemed impossible that no pregnancies would spring up at all.

"I suppose you're right..." he muttered in distain. "So, your parents are breeders?" It was a desperate attempt to change the subject away, as he could tell Marcus still hurt from it.

"Yeah, first generation, both of 'em." Marcus responded. It was going to be a few more hours before they could make their escape. So, it seemed this idle chatter was about all they could really do to pass the time. "But believe me, that didn't make things much easier. They were all for me being a father and all that, but not all that pleased it happened by accident. Especially not to a good church girl like her. Didn't help much that the defense case set them back a lot to keep me out of jail."

"But don't you still want to see them?"

"Why bother?" Marcus shrugged. "After I saw them last, they were all depressed and angry with me. It really tore them up to see me go here, even if it kept me out of the big house. Why would they want to see me again?" Matthew sighed and shook his head, giving off an air of frustration that confused Marcus.

"Marcus, if I get out of here, I'm never going to be welcome back home. My father will definitely disown me, and I know my mother would never go against his wishes. God knows if I'm ever gonna see my little sisters again. I don't know where I'll live, maybe Himawari will take me in or something but... if you have a family, then you gotta at least let them know you're alright." Marcus looked over at Matthew, utterly speechless.

"I... guess you're right." He said with a slight beaten smirk. "Guess it was your turn to help me out."

"We make a pretty good team, don't we?" Matthew said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, guess we do, huh?

"Matthew and Marcus... we just need some guys named Luke and John!" Matthew exclaimed, laughing even harder than before.

"Really?" Marcus tried to pretend he wasn't amused by this, but a small smile formed on his lips and he began to chuckle along with his friend. It seemed that little spark of hope and joy still remained within him. He could get used to that.

*

Himawari stared at the featureless road. They hadn't seen a car in many miles, which was a bit ironic given how gridlocked their journey started. Several precious hours had been added to their trip, and now the sun was going down. Under other circumstances, she would have turned around and came back the next day. But she couldn't do that. Not now, not when she had come this far.

"It's getting awfully dark." Said Mr. Kern idly. It was probably the first sound aside from the engine Himawari had heard in hours. "Do you think they'll still be open?"

"They gotta be." Himawari answered, keeping her eyes on the road. "They're keeping them overnight right? So, they gotta have people there monitoring them. Just makes sense."

"Yeah I suppose you're right." Kern replied, taking his glasses off for a moment to rub at his eyes. "But still, they probably won't allow any visitors this late."

"I don't care." Himawari snapped. "If I have to wait in front of the place all night...Well, I'm gonna do it. Maybe I can break in if or something. But one way or another I'm gonna reach him." Mr. Kern said nothing for a moment, before breaking into a chuckle. "What's so funny?" Himawari asked him.

"Nothing really." He replied. "It's just... young love really is a powerful force if it drives you to do such things." Himawari said nothing, feeling a little embarrassed by the comment. Still, he wasn't wrong.

"Guess so." Was all she could think to say.

*

"You got everything?" Matthew asked in a low whisper.

"Yeah." Marcus replied, patting the suitcase they'd strapped to his back in an impromptu backpack. It wasn't easy, they had taken some of their bedsheets, torn them, and tied the strips together into ropes. So far it was holding pretty well. As he was the bigger and more muscular of the two, they agreed that Marcus should carry it. Especially given the acrobatics they'd have to do. With that last bit of reassurance, the two men opened the door. Almost immediately they were blasted by the cool night air. It wasn't anything they weren't used to though. Upon taking the first steps, they heard the sounds of gravel rustling beneath them, the sort one would see on a roof like this. They took a moment to examine their surroundings, mostly to get a feel for the gap they would have to jump. It looked to be about 10 feet or so, not exactly an easy one to make, at least not for the average person. "Maybe I should go first" Matthew said. "I'm sure I can make it; I've done longer jumps in track. And if I get there first, I'll be there to catch you."

"Alright." Marcus nodded. "But do it quickly. I don't wanna be out here too long." With that, Matthew turned his attention directly to the jump. He took a few deep breaths and stretched out a little. It was almost like he was trying to delay it. Maybe he was subconsciously, as this was perhaps the last opportunity to turn back. But there was no delaying the inevitable. With one last deep breath, Matthew bolted into a full sprint. With perfect timing, Matthew leapt into the air once he reached the edge. For a second or so he soared through the air. His legs tucked into his body briefly to grant him extended lift. As he began to descend, he had cleared the jump and saw nothing but flat roof. Once his feet hit the ground, he curled downward into a roll, dispersing the force as best he could. The impact still hurt a little bit, he had been trained in track and not parkour after all. But no blood was drawn and he could still continue. When he had stopped moving, he turned around to face Marcus. He then waved towards himself, indicating to Marcus that he needed to make the jump himself.

Marcus hesitated for a good minute or so. It had been a long time since he'd done any long jumping. Did he even remember the technique? It was a pretty long fall. Who could say if he would survive the drop? No, no more hesitation. Before he could second guess himself again, Marcus launched himself forward. The added weight on his back didn't affect his sprint very much. But that wasn't the part he was worried about. With a lurch in his stomach and an audible grunt, Marcus took to the air. His technique wasn't nearly as refined as Matthew's was, and it took him longer to tuck his legs in than Matthew did. Time seemed to slow down, and Marcus felt himself descending from the peak of his jump. Fear gripped him, as it looked like he wouldn't make it. He was about to scream when the opposite ledge came into reach. Out of instinct, Marcus reached forward to try and grip onto the ledge. His hand didn't quite grab onto it. But luckily for him, it didn't need to. With lightning speed, Matthew lurched forward and grabbed onto his arm. The sudden pull on the limb jerked him downward, but he was able to gain his footing and hold. With his fall stopped, Marcus was able to grab onto the ledge with his other hand.

"I got you!" Matthew grunted, his teeth straining together as he gave it his all to try and pull Marcus onto the roof. It was an enormous effort; Marcus wasn't exactly light. But with his friend assisting him in the action, they were able to get him up. The two panted and heaved for a few moments out of simultaneous fatigue and relief, Marcus was sprawled out on the ground while Matthew was leaning forward. "You okay?" Matthew asked when he caught his breath.

"Yeah." Marcus replied simply, getting back up to his feet. The roof was large and sprawling, as the main building was particularly big. It formed a sort of "T" shape, so that the entrance could protrude past the fence. Quietly and carefully, the two tiptoed over to where the entrance was. So far so good, they didn't hear any alarms or shouts. Once they reached their goal, they looked down at the ground. It looked to be about a 15-foot drop. Not trivial but somewhat manageable.

"Lemme go first this time." Whispered Marcus. Matthew said nothing and just nodded. With great care and precaution, Marcus turned around, grabbed the side of the ledge and carefully lowered himself down until he was just hanging from his fingers. His exceptional height was enough to reduce the drop greatly, and with a deep breath he let go. When his feet touched down, he dropped to a crouch out of instinct. This was more than enough to diffuse the impact into a more of a jolt than a crash. Looking up, Marcus held his hands towards the sky, indicating that he was prepared to catch Matthew if anything went wrong.

"I can do this..." Matthew whispered to himself. If he had the time, he might have said a prayer to try and coerce God into guiding him into safety. But now was not the time. Besides, if God really existed then wouldn't it be presumptuous and arrogant of him to convince him to do his bidding? Following Marcus' lead, Matthew slowly lowered himself off the ledge. Once he had lowered himself as far as he could he let go and fell. Once he hit the ground, he lost his balance and nearly fell backwards, but Marcus quickly caught him before anything could happen.

"Careful!" he hissed, helping Matthew stabilize himself. The two took a moment to take one look at the building, relishing in what they had just accomplished. It was only then that the lights turned on behind them.

"What the hell?" both Matthew and Marcus felt their stomachs lurch and their blood freeze. As they turned around their eyes grew wide with shock. Standing over the hood of a nearby car was Cal, holding up a lit flashlight. His clothes were disheveled and his hair a mess. Lying on the car's hood with her legs sprawled out was Catherine in a similar state of disarray. It didn't take much to realize what they had been doing. But that was not what was on their minds right now.

"Shit!" exclaimed Marcus as he took off in a full sprint. Matthew followed right behind him, quickly gaining ground. Cal however was quick to act. With the speed and grace of a linebacker, he tore right across the ground and shoulder checked Marcus, knocking him over onto the ground. Matthew froze in place as his friend fell to the floor, only to get bowled over himself by a sprinting Catherine. The impact shot through him as his body struck cold solid ground, prompting a loud cry of pain from the boy. Matthew squirmed and wiggled in a desperate attempt to get free.

"Stay still!" growled Catherine, grabbing hold of Matthew and restraining him to the best of her ability. Marcus might have been blindsided, but he was a grappler at heart, so Cal had brought him down to his element. Rolling to his back, Marcus immediately drew his legs into a full closed guard. It had been a long time since he'd had any serious test to his skills, but some instincts never really went away. Cal tried to push Marcus' legs away to gain the mount, but Marcus held them firmly. It seemed Cal had no ground game, good. It would be so easy and satisfying to just reach up and lock a Guillotine choke until Cal stopped breathing. But no, Marcus couldn't do that. He was a fighter but not a killer, and there was no way he'd get away with claiming it was self-defense. No, what he needed to do was get back to his feet and get the hell away. In one quick motion, Marcus unlocked his guard and placed his feet on Cal's hips, ready to shrimp out. But Cal had other ideas, and before he knew what had happened, Marcus found himself on the receiving end of a punch to the nose. He hadn't steeled himself as he wasn't expecting to fight back, and his surprise caused him to freeze for a split second. Cal didn't let up, and unleashed a flurry of punches to try and keep Marcus down. He put his hands up in defense. Luckily, he could take a punch, but this fucker was really trying his patience, he couldn't take much more of this without hitting back.