The Preacher's Wife Pt. 15

Story Info
The preachers wife reaps her rewards.
7.4k words
2.3
4.3k
6

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
368 Followers

This is the final chapter in the tale. I knew where I wanted to end up, but kind of lost my way there once or twice. Hopefully the end will make up for the slightly meandering parts.

Chapter 15

As I said at the beginning of my tale, I remember the first time I cheated on my husband. I should have stopped then but I enjoyed the attention. The more I was exposed to sex, to control, to domination and to control, the more addicted I became. Then I realized I was in love and was willing to do anything for that.

So, I chose servitude. I have belonged to Britney for 3 months now. I have been loaned out for sex, for work, for humiliation and for punishment. I have endured it all because I want Britney back. I have been fucked by ALL the men in the church at least 3 times while the women watch and cheer them on.

I am also showing now. My belly is bulging, my hips are bigger and my tits are swollen and leaking milk all the time. My desire for sex has also never stopped growing.

I am standing at the front of the church as Britney announces yet another humiliation for me. I am to be fucked and pissed on by the entire group of men at the church. So I step to the front of the altar as Brit begins to pray over me.

"Lord, allow this sinner to finish her quest for repentance. Help her to become justified in yours and our eyes." she begins.

As she does, I begin to touch my pussy, rubbing the labia and inserting my fingers into my vagina. I taste myself and I am wet and sweet. As Brit finished the opening prayer, the men charged the altar like animals. My husband, leading the charge, forced me down to the ground and immediately put his hard cock, out of its cage for the first time in months, into my mouth and forced it to the back of my throat.

Rob immediately shoved his big cock into my wet pussy and begins fucking me fast and hard. The rest of them are touching me and squeezing my big tits and causing droplets of lactate to form on my bulging nipples. I look around for any cock to take into my hand and masturbate as I am fucked.

Rob pulls out of me and strokes his very wet dick, coating his hand with my pussy juices, and slaps me hard across the face.

"Again" I say.

He slaps me again..

Brian holds my hands against the floor over my head making me immobile and helpless and Rob pounds me deep and hard. I moan with pleasure as Rob pulls out of my pussy and goes directly to my mouth, pushing my husband out of the way.

He gets over me and begins to fuck my mouth deep and hard, making me gag and feel as if I am going to throw up shortly. I am=nage to get past it and he keeps fucking my mouth as I continue to jerk off the others They are taking turns slapping me and I can feel the warm, intense burning on my face as I try to suck deeper and harder. Rob has forced his cock past my gag reflex and is fucking me only at the back of my throat now as someone else fucks me.

Then, suddenly, Rob is in my pussy again as my husband mounts my face. He pounds my mouth mercilessly as Rob moves his big cock to my asshole and shoves it in fast and deep.

I scream in pain, but buck wildly to meet his thrusts with my ass.

I reach down to rub my clitoris and feel my own wetness.

Then one of the men pickles me up, and everybody sort of falls off, and someone lifts a leg, exposing my pussy which he penetrates as he puts my leg over his shoulder. A hand guides my head firmly to a large erect cock which I begin to suck as I stand there.

My hands are still being held above my head, so I am still helpless but I am squealing as I take a dick deep into me.

I can't help but suck on each cock as it is placed in front of my mouth.

My husband's cock is in my pussy again and I feel him shoot his seed into me, followed by Rob, Calvin and Brian and then the others. And suddenly, Rob pulls me by the arm until I am on my knees in the middle of the altar. I look out and the entire congregation is sitting in rapt wonder watching me as Rob places his cock at my lips. I begin to suck it expecting the others to wait their turn.

But almost immediately, I feel a warm stream hit my face and look in it's direction to find Brian pissing on my face as I suck Rob's hardening cock. The others begin to join in and soon I am being pissed on by all the men, approximately 15, present at church that night. Some of them close in and as each one does, I take it mid piss stream into my mouth and swallow the incoming piss as I begin to suck each one.

Urine is in my mouth and running down my body. My hair is wet and tangled and running down my body and I know this is Britney's idea because I have seen her liking wet games.

This is no longer a sexual activity, but is now a performance. I am putting on a show for everyone to watch, but most especially, for Britney. I want her to see that I love it. That I will do it for her. That I will endure the punishments and humiliations and love it. The truth is, I don't have to act like I like it because I LOVE it.

Calvin slides under me, his cock hard and erect and he suddenly slides his cock into my asshole from below. The piss running down me now falls onto him and he seems not to care as he begins to fuck my ass furiously. I bounce up and down on his cock and I keep sucking all the cocks in front of me. They have stopped pissing for now and are just in a circle around me.

I tale them into my mouth trying to stimulate each one enough to keep it hard before moving on to the next one. And suddenly, some of them were pissing into my mouth again. Streams of warm piss assaulted me as I moved from cock to cock. I swallowed as much as I could and sucked each cock as well as I could.

Then, Rob was in front of me. As I have mentioned before, he had the nicest cock in the church except for maybe some of the newer members. He took my head in his hands and lined his wonderful, proud cock up with my slutty mouth and slowly entered me until he hit the back of my throat and then he began to slowly but steadily push,

His cock pushed against the opening at the back of my throat, slowly spreading it. There was some pain, but it was manageable and it decreased as I became used to the violation. Force Feeding me his cock for what seemed like an eternity before he relented, He pushed in again and pushed further amd repeated the process until my face was planted in the hair at the base of his cock.

Once there, he began to fuck me; slowly and deliberately, keeping my rhythm with his hands holding the side of my head. He pressed on, not questioning my need to breathe until I had to and tried to push away. He did not let me.

He held my head there and continued to fuck my face with my arms flailing to get away. Then suddenly he thrust me off and I gasped for air. I sat there on my knees with my lungs begging for air and then he pushed me back down on his cock again.

I took a deep breath right as he entered me and then he was fucking me again. As he continues to fuck my face, the others are taking turns on my ass and my pussy. I am exhausted but have no desire to stop. I lose track of time and who is there and who is not. I remember my husband fucked me once. But, I ended up just lying there with no energy to move, taking them all in and loving every minute of it. I wouldn't have stopped if I had been offered the opportunity.

When all the men were finished, Britney stood behind the lectern and told me that by unanimous consent of the church council, my reinstatement could be immediate if I still wanted to become a member in good standing.

Lying on the altar on my back, I nodded that that was indeed what I wanted. Britney announced my decision to which all the female members applauded. All the men left.

She announced my initiation was to begin.

She walked over to me and I began to sit up, but she told me to stay as I was. Then, she stood over me and removed her robe, revealing her perfect naked body. She lowered her pussy to my lips and began to slowly grind it into my face. I lay there, in ecstasy as I tried to stick out my tongue to taste her, but she was pressing so hard that I couldn't. I just lay there and let her.

She got wetter and wetter and I could taste her on my lips even though I could not get my tongue out to her. Then, I felt a warm sensation as she began to trickle on me. Then the trickle became a stream and then I was bathing in warm urine. But it was hers and I was happy.

Then she stood and Angie took her place. She disrobed over me and stood with her legs spread and pissed on me. This was followed by every female member of the church, all of whom have had me one way or another, have used me for service in one way or another, or had punished me in one way or another.

I learned that we are all one. We belong to each other. Our bodies are not our own but our loyalty is. Our husbands are ours and our alone, to use, direct, control, lend, rent or give as desired. No woman may use another's man without permission, but WITH permission, all is permissible. And, I learned the punishment for breaking the trust of my sisters. Trouble is, I liked it. No, I LOVED it, and I am sure Britney knew it.

She also figured out that she had something that I never had. She had a magnetism, an aura, that made people want to be around her. Even to exist in her shadow was acceptable for many people who otherwise would have needed to be the center of attention. She drew them in and they loved her for it.

Without question, she had assumed the role of Jesus Christ in our church. She was not saving souls. She was saving from boredom. As a matter of fact, she went out of her way to mock, to defame, to obliterate christianity. She was the central being in our circle. She was to be worshiped. Her commands were law. Her desires were paramount. The more she demanded worship the more she was, in turn, worshiped.

A Sunday morning service no longer has anything to do with Jesus Christ, but rather the worship of Britney. Everybody comes to church in robes. Upon entering the sanctuary, all robes, which are matching plain black robes, are taken and hung up by ushers which are men in bra and panty sets. After robes are taken, those who are also in bra and panty sets are led by their owners, women in very sexual attire, to a pew.. Once the church is seated, the doors are locked and men in panties and bras are posted at entrances while the ushers, also more men in panties, carry Britney down the aisle from the vestibule to the altar. Once deposited on the altar, she goes to the lectern and opens in prayer to female goddesses and talks of what she deems important for the week.

Most times, these talks are about a new sexual technique, a new level of filth, a new way to degrade men or the importance of honoring women. Today, the topic is anal sex.

"Men have, in the past, enjoyed anal sex because of the power play involved. They dominate us and force us to do that which we do not want to do because male patriarchal society teaches that it is abhorrent. They teach this, not because it is abhorrent, nut because they want us to FEEL it is so that when we are forced to endure it, we don't enjoy it and feel...LESS.. In our own minds" she began.

"But, anal sex can be amazing. It can be empowering. It can be mind blowing. Men have had to learn the proper way to perform anal sex, and all the men at this church have been taught, through first hand experience, the best techniques and what feels good. Each of you has fucked at least one man in the ass with a dildo, or more than one dildo, or another mans cock, or a fist....or even a foot." she continued with an evil grin.

"Today we will continue that exploration. Each of you ladies who wish to participate in today's service pick a man. Always remember the rules. If the man you pick is not your man, ask his owner first." she said.

At that point, two men carried a chest on pillars in and down the aisle. As they got to the altar, they sat it down and opened it ceremonially.

"There are dildoes of various sizes and harnesses in the chest. As always, they will be cleaned by the men after service" she finished, then called me up to the dais.

I got up, and approached her, removing my clothing as I did, because I knew that was to be required of me. She sat in her throne behind the pulpit and spread her legs, allowing me access to her magnificent pussy. I couldn't see what was going on in the congregation, but I knew what was happening just the same. Women were choosing men, bartering, borrowing, and swapping to end up with the man they felt like using.

I just crawled to her pussy, and as I approached it, she pissed forcefully on my face. I caught all I could in my mouth, swallowing all I could as I went, rubbing the rest into my face and my chest. I was licking her pussy as urine flowed all over me and I reveled in it, allowing it to splash and flow to cover as much of me as I could.

I loved her. I loved every part of her. I loved everything she did. My adoration was unapologetic.

I was focused on her pussy and didn't notice that she must have signaled somebody because I suddenly felt a large cock pressing at my asshole. I hoped it was lubed because next I leaned back, shoving it deeply in my ass in one motion. It was lubed, but it was also large and I screamed in pain. It was like a hot poker shoved inside me and Britney laughed in glee as she watched whoever it was fucking me deep and hard with me wincing with every thrust.

I started to work on Britney's pussy as she watched the congregation pair up, or even more than couples. I finally stopped ling enough to see who was fucking my ass so hard with such an enormous cock. It was Allen. I hadn't seen him come in but he was here so I expected Drew as well.

I licked down Britney's pussy to her asshole. I licked it and then placed my lips around it and began to kiss it like I was making out with Britney. Her asshole was her mouth and I was kissing it. My tongue touched her anus and flicked at it but soon that wasn't enough and I tried to enter her ass with it. Took some effort but soon I felt it part and my tongue entered. In and out I went fucking her asshole with my tongue while Allen pummelled me. I was forced harder into her pussy and ass with every thrust and I loved it,

Britney suddenly began to shiver. I knew that sensation from being with her many time. She was cumming. I slowed my tongue because I knew she liked me to slow down while she came so that is textended the pleasure. She stopped and lay there, spent, watching Allen fuck me.

As I expected, once Britey was finished, she was replaced by Drew in front of me. He placed his cock in front of me and I immediately took it in my mouth and it was shoved to the back of my throat by the pounding Allen was giving me. I didn't have to put out any effort other than making sure my mouth was wide enough and my throat was relaxed.

Since this whole journey started, my oral skills had gotten better and I could take Drew's cock deep in my throat, but not Allens. I would always keep trying, but that thing was a monster.

I felt Allen start to swell and spasm, and when he did, he removed his cock from my ass and put it in pussy and resumed pounding me. Within no time, he was shooting a nice load into my waiting pussy and as soon as he did Drew assumed his place and kept pumping my pussy until he shot me full as well.

I sought to relax for a minute, but Britney called me up beside her. I assumed my spot beside her and we watched the orgy going on in the church. It had not dawned on me how much our membership had grown until that moment. The congregation was one large group participating in every sex act imaginable.

And it was the best looking congregation you have ever seen. A good number of them were people imported from Danae's store. Most of the others were people referred by them or referred by other members. But, all were younger, all were attractive and all were looking for an adventurous sexual outlet.

I looked over at Britney, She was small, angelic and beautiful. I adored her and she knew it. She used it against me and I didn't care. I wished I did, but I didn't. I wish I didn't want to be around her so badly that I would give up everything for her.

I had already lost so much. My children had been taken by my mother. She had learned of almost everything and had threatened me with CPS intervention if I didn't just give them to her. She said when I cam to myself she would give them back but I could only see them under her supervision. I had lost my wonderful husband. All I had left of him was a sissy in bra and panties who had no interest in sex with me. He was only into Rob. He was not even my servant anymore. He belonged to Britney.

Now, my body was being disfigured. I was pregnant and showing. My tits were bigger than ever. They leaked breast milk all the time. My abdomen was getting bigger by the day. My back hurt. I was snippy with people and every time I was, Britney was always finding ways to punish me. I was strapped to a wooden cross a few weeks ago, naked, and made to stand there beside the pulpit while Brit preached. When service was over, I was slapped, spit on, pissed on, kissed, fondled and humiliated by the entire church after service in a sort of receiving line as they all filed out.

"I want you to stay here after church." she said. "I have a special service for you. You should like it."

She always called every kind of sex at church a service, so I knew something was going to happen. She never offered any explanation, any encouragement, any love or any details. She just left with both my husband and hers, both in bra and panties covered by church robes which they would wear until they got home.

I went to the altar, and remembering my christian values and wondering how I got here, I knelt and began to pray. I began with a simple apology to God for the wrongs I had done and a simple request for forgiveness, but it wasn't long until I thought about all that I had done and become, and I began to cry and beg God for his loving touch, for his hand to reach down and to not only forgive me, but remove these desires from my heart and help me to make amends to those whom I had wronged, most importantly, my husband and children.

I must have been on my knees from half an hour, feeling all the shame and regret that a person could feel, all the humiliation and the degradation, all the pain and sorrow I had caused. But I wasn't feeling anything from God. it felt as if he wasn't hearing me. Having known the blessings of God my whole life, maybe when I turned and became such a vile creature, he turned his back on me.

My thoughts just kept turning to bible verses warning about the consequences of straying continually from Gods path. One verse, in particular, kept coming to mind. 'And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient'

Had that happened to me? Had God given me over to my lusts, never to reach out to me again? I hadn't felt him in my life in a long time.

In the tears of my prayers, I hadn't heard the men entering the sanctuary. 5 men who obviously knew I would be there. I turned when I finally heard them, but it was too late. They were upon me, kneeling with tears running down my face, just begging God for forgiveness, and with no advance warning one of the men grabbed my arm and pulled me to the altar.

They apparently had been given instruction because they did nothing until they had me placed on the altar. They had been getting their cocks out as they moved and now they were all gathered around me.

"God, please no!" I cried aloud, just as a huge cock was stuffed into my mouth. Roughly fucking my mouth as deeply as it would go he showed me no mercy, just as God seemed to be showing me no mercy. I tried to pull away, but they held me tightly As his cock fucked my mouth, my own desires came over me. "If that is the way it is God, fuck forgiveness. Let me have it all" I prayed in my head as I lunged for his massive cock, reaching my hands out to grab the others.

dna27fog
dna27fog
368 Followers
12