The Predator Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another first for me," she said softly as we stepped off into a passable box step.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I have never been the only couple on the dance floor before," she said, laying her head on my chest.

I pulled her close, making it an obviously intimate dance, and let my right hand roam freely up and down her back. Pulling her to me. Feeling like a kid at the prom, hoping to get laid.

We finished the pitcher and I smiled. "Another?" I asked.

"Take me home, David," she said, "before I explode."

So I paid, her credit card again, and we started walking home.

As we walked along the main street, a couple of blocks before making the turn onto her residential street, she seemed to be walking a little funny.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we turned onto her street.

"Why?" she asked.

"Your gait is a little off when you walk," I said.

She giggled and blushed and said, "David, when you were talking about your, well, your fight over me I got so excited, well," and she wound down.

I knew what was coming but wanted her to say it.

"Annddd?" I asked.

She giggled again and said, "oh God, David, I just filled my diaper."

I walked her a few dozen feet down the block, out of the direct glow of the street light, and stopped. When she turned to me I reached over and unbuttoned her blouse. I tugged it free from her skirt, took her hand, and we started walking home.

"Jesus," she said, "I just know everybody is looking at me."

"Shall I take the blouse off then?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "I don't think I'm ready for a Lady Godiva yet."

So we walked the last two blocks with her blouse unbuttoned and untucked but still relatively modest. And it was dark.

As soon as we got past the door she turned and threw her arms around me. She was frantic with her kisses, pressing herself against me, panting like she had run a marathon.

And whispering, "Thank you, David," over and over.

I smiled, pushed her away, and said, "you're welcome, but it's not exactly a chore showing off my bride-to-be."

"Take me to bed," she said, breathlessly, "don't clean me up, let me be your dirty girl."

I chuckled, took her hand, and led her into the bedroom. As soon as we got in it I unbuttoned her cuffs and slid her blouse down her arms. I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the floor, and rolled her pantyhose down.

And that's when I realized she hadn't been kidding at all. When she said "filled her diaper" I assumed she meant she had had a little leakage. But she had obviously meant it literally. The Depends were bulging in the back.

"Oh my," I said and then stood. I kissed her bruised cheek and said, "stay put."

I stripped the bed down to the single sheet and tossed the top sheet and blankets in the corner.

She was standing still, smiling, looking very pleased with herself when I knelt to get the Depends off of her.

Jesus, she hadn't been exaggerating at all. The damn things weighed several pounds as I worked them down, leaving shit smears down her thighs. The walk home had completely covered her ass, her pussy, and her belly right up to the tight waistband, with shit.

She giggled, a bit crazily I thought, as she crawled up onto the bed, on all fours, wiggling her big ass, and saying over her shoulder, "take your dirty girl, baby. Do whatever you want."

And I was hard and ready to oblige her. I got out of my clothes, watching, kind of fascinated, as she held that position, wiggling her big ass at me.

So that's how I took her. I got behind her, on my knees, spread her cheeks, and just shoved my cock up her ass. No foreplay. No lubrication. No hesitation. Just shoved it in, kind of enjoying the little grunt she made as I buried it all the way in.

I pulled out and entered her pussy, and then out and entered her asshole again. I fucked her like that, hard, swapping holes with each thrust, liking the way she grunted with each entry.

She came suddenly, when I was in her asshole as it happened, hissing a harsh, loud, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

So I shoved my cock into her pussy, slick with what had just happened, and dug my fingers into her hip fat, deliberately hurting her as I slammed into her a couple of times bringing on a second wave.

Then it was back in her asshole, still hanging onto that hip fat.

When I pulled out quickly she cried out, "noooooooooooo," but I pushed my hand into her pussy, getting it nice and slick, and then started on her asshole. I added one finger at a time until I had my whole hand stretching her back there while she made a sort of high-pitched keening sound.

I pulled my hand out a little and then deliberately, slowly, spread my fingers, stretching her even more.

She kept making that odd sound.

I liked it.

I pulled my hand out and knee walked up to her head. I entwined my shit-smeared fingers in her hair, pulled her head up, and said, "open your mouth."

Her eyes got big at that but when I twisted my fingers in her hair she opened her mouth and I put my shit-smeared cock in it.

Once past the initial reluctance, she started sucking greedily.

I've never really been into the scat thing. With Doris and her Depends, it was always more of a control thing for me. But as I watched her sucking my cock, the shit smear on her lips made me lose my control and I thrust deep into her throat as I came.

And she threw up.

So there I was, cumming while she was puking, and my fingers were twisted in her hair so much I don't know that I could have released her if I had wanted to.

Not that I wanted to.

Christ, what a mess. Puke had come out of her nose as well as her mouth. Her mouth was shit and puke and semen smeared. The makeup I had so carefully applied was a smear of mascara and base and blush all blended together. Her hair was lank where my shit-smeared fingers had been grabbing it.

She was holding my cock in her mouth and smiling up at me.

I smiled back, stroking her hair now.

She held me in her mouth, sucking gently, even as I softened, and surprised me by making me hard again.

Her eyes were smiling even as she sucked, bringing me to full erection.

I really have no idea how long we stayed like that. I was on my knees, she was on all fours, and her head was bobbing as she masturbated me with her mouth. But I had just cum.

She kept at it until she was just exhausted. I could see the sheen of sweat from the way she was working. The bobbing of her head was slowing. She was just too tired to continue when I finally said, "let me go, baby."

She released me from her mouth, still on all fours, and held that position, her head hanging, panting as if she had just run a mile, saying "I'm sorry," over and over.

I patted her head and said, "it's okay, you're my good girl."

"Come on, sweetheart," I said, "let's get you cleaned up before you get some infections where we don't want any infections."

I hurried to the shower and turned it on hot and then went back to get her.

I helped her stand and then walked her into the shower. I held her hand as she stepped into the shower and then used the handheld showerhead to hose her down, a necessary first step. Once I had the worst of the mess off of her I started a regular face - hair - body sequence and pretty soon had her looking her normal, girl-next-door cute self. I washed myself quickly and thoroughly and then turned off the water and dried her. Well, I got the worst of the drippy places to stop dripping because the next stop was the toilet.

I sat her down and told her to wait. I found her water bottle, hose, and douche syringe. I filled the douchebag with warm, slightly soapy water and then went into the bathroom where I douched her thoroughly. It was kind of fun holding the syringe in place while the warm, soapy water ran out of her over my hand. I refilled the bag twice. I was really worried about her getting a yeast infection, urinary tract infection, or some other nastiness so I wanted to thoroughly clean her up.

As I filled the bag the third time I started the tub running full hot.

Once I was sure she was clean I helped her into the tub and left her to soak while I put on a fresh sheet, disposed of her diaper, and got ready for bed.

I put the sodden sheet into the washing machine and started it on the heavy-duty cycle.

By then she was ready so I helped her to stand, she was in that post-hot bath limpness, dried her thoroughly, and then helped her to bed.

She was in my arms then, as we settled down to sleep. The sheet and blanket over her warm body made for a very nice warm tent.

"Thank you, David," she said, and I could hear that she was starting to drift off.

"You're very welcome, Doris," I said.

"I love you, honey," she said.

"I love you, too," I said but I don't think she heard me.

She was snoring.

Oh well, just telling her what she wanted to hear anyway.

12