The Predator Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened a box, got one out, looked at the directions to make sure I remembered how they worked (this wasn't my first leaky cougar). Back in the bedroom, she was looking fetching, laying on her back, legs parted, big tits falling off to the sides of her body. She was relaxed, eyes closed.

I patted her foot and said, "butt up, baby."

She opened her eyes and said, "what?"

"Butt up," I repeated, and held up the diaper, "I got you a present."

Her eyes got big when she realized what I had.

"David," she sort of wailed.

So I slapped her on the sole of the foot.

"BUTT UP!" I snapped.

She moaned, but bent her legs and lifted herself off of the bed.

I slipped the wide side of the diaper under her ass, pulled the sides so the tabs were forward, and pulled the front up between her legs. Then I pulled the backing off of the adhesive tabs and attached them, diapering her like she was a big baby.

Which, when you think about it, she was in a way.

"Come here," I said, holding my hand out.

She took it and stood, adjusting to the thickness between her legs. Once she was steady, I walked her to the full-length mirror.

"Jesus," she sort of breathed softly, and ran her hand down her belly and then down the diaper, much bulkier than the relatively smooth Depends she was used to.

I put my arms around her from behind, nuzzled her neck while I cupped her breasts, and played with her nipples.

"You're beautiful," I said, my breath warm in her ear.

She took a deep breath and leaned back on me.

"Tell me you want me," she said softly.

I chuckled, reached down for the tabs of her diaper, and gave them a pull.

"How about I show you," I said, letting the diaper fall to the floor between her feet.

She giggled and turned and threw her arms around my neck, pulled me down, and kissed me.

"How about I show YOU," she said, pulling me toward the bed.

She undressed me, quickly, almost frantically, her fingers trembling as she peeled the T-shirt over my head and then got to work on my belt and button and zipper.

She giggled and gave a little push, making me lay back on the bed. Then she was at the laces on my tennis shoes, my socks, and pulled the jeans and shorts off.

When she had me naked she started pushing my feet, giggling, as I squirmed farther up the bed.

And then she was on me. Ponderous in her size, her breasts different somehow, the nipples darker.

She was giggling when she crawled up and sighed deeply as she lifted herself, reached down, guided me, and settled, impaling herself on my erection.

Her smile was positively beatific as she accepted my full length.

In that instant she was beyond cute, she really was beautiful. The bruise on her cheek only emphasized it.

I enjoyed her weight as she leaned forward and slowly settled on me.

I embraced her, not quite able to reach all the way around, enjoying squeezing where she was so soft and warm. I let her do all of the work, laying still while she rode me, her breath starting to catch with her effort.

"Come on, Doris," I said, holding still, not helping her at all, "satisfy us."

"Tell me you love my cock," I said, giving her back fat a squeeze.

"I love your cock," she said.

"Again," I said, finding her waist fat and squeezing.

"I love your cock," she said again,

"Keep saying it until we're both satisfied," I said, still holding still, making her do the work.

"I love your cock," she said, thrusting, "I love your cock."

I knew there was something about saying the words that would get to her, and it did. I could feel the urgency building as she kept saying it, almost turning it into a chant.

When she came it was sudden and intense, her entire body went rigid and her warm thick mucus was soaking my balls.

"Don't stop," I said, squeezing backfat again, "I'm not done."

She kept up her chant, "I love your cock, I love your cock," as she kept her hips moving.

I did nothing to help her.

I watched as she tired, sweat running now, dripping off her nose onto my face, making her slick under my hands.

"Getting close," I said, "don't you DARE stop."

By the time I came, she was exhausted, her breath coming in harsh little gasps, sweat pouring off of her.

But it was worth it. When I came it was explosive. I filled her to overflowing and then filled her some more. It was VERY good.

When she settled onto me it was like she had a fever she was so warm. Her body was slick with sweat. As she relaxed, settling onto me, it was like she engulfed me.

I liked it.

I was actually starting to drift off, I was so tired in the afterglow and her body, like a warm heavy quilt was comforting.

When my goddam cell phone rang.

I fumbled on the bedside table and found it.

She didn't move, she just giggled softly.

The screen said "Darla."

So I touched the green "accept" spot on the screen.

"It's after normal working hours," I said by way of greeting, making Doris giggle.

"David," she said, "I need your help."

"It can't wait until tomorrow?" I asked.

"Actually, no," she said, "it's an emergency."

"So call 911," I said and hit "end."

Doris was giggling, staying on top, her weight pressing me into the mattress even though I had softened and slipped out of her.

The goddam phone rang again.

"WHAT!" I said after hitting "accept."

"David," and I could hear tears in her voice, "please, I really need your help."

I sighed, theatrically.

"My night, emergency rate is a flat $250," I said, making up a number on the spot.

"Okay," she said, "just hurry, please."

"Okay," I said and hit "end" again.

"Well fuck," I said, digging my fingers into her ribs making her squeal and roll off of me, "I guess we need to shower and then go see what the fuck Darla wants before I take you to dinner."

She giggled and said, "maybe she needs to be marked like I am," and she touched the bruise on her cheek.

Which gave me a thought.

I put my hands on her shoulders and held her eyes with mine.

"Why don't you come with me and mark her yourself?" I asked.

Her eyes got big and her breath caught.

"You mean it?" she said.

"Sure," I said, "hell, you're the one who's been wronged."

She threw her arms around my neck and covered my face with kisses.

"Thank you, David," she said.

When she leaned back and I looked into her eyes she looked almost feral.

"Come on, we'll get you cleaned up and dressed and then we'll go start with Darla," I said.

She skipped the last couple of steps to the shower, crooked her finger beckoning me.

"This," I thought to myself as I followed her, "is stacking up to be a VERY interesting day."

12