The Predator in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I thought we agreed no anal!'

The beast suddenly released it's secure grip of her arms and moved it's now free hands to grope and squeeze her massive, heavy tits which hung down to her chin.

It took Cara a moment to realise her hands were now hanging free as the creature continued to tongue fuck her ass. When she came to her senses slightly she reached out and gripped the beasts shaft which was also still slipping in and out of her throat relentlessly. When she could immediately tell there was no slowing down the iron pole of a cock she had another idea.

Vigorously she began rubbing up and down the girthy, solid member, jacking it off with her hands as it's fat bellend stretched her poor throat. She squeezed and wanked the prick as furiously as she could, only slowing down when another orgasm took her.

This combination of sensations for the creature seemed to finally be enough as it began rumbling in pleasure. It was getting close to a second climax.

It's pace quickened further, it's tongue explored her ass with renewed vigour, and it gripped and mauled her tits aggressively. Suddenly it stopped thrusting and a second later an explosion of hot, thick cum filled Cara's stomach. It then slid it's prick slowly down her throat until it's swollen bellend was pulled back into her mouth. The whole time the beast continued to pump load after load of impossibly thick cum into her. Her cheeks swelled obscenely trying to contain and gulp down the creature's hot seed. It was only when she couldn't swallow another drop and began to really panic and struggle for breath, that the monster finally pulled it's cock free of her mouth.

Cara immediately began coughing and choking, trying to pull in great lung fulls of air as the beast continued to fire out a hose of cum. It grabbed hold of her arms and pulled them out to the sides so it could spray and splatter buckets of semen over her face and tits unobstructed.

Cara grimaced and tried to turn her face away as she was coated with it's thick cum. When it eventually stopped showering her in it's seed and slowed to a dribble, Cara could finally breath properly and tried to blink the mess from her eyes.

The sheer volume of cum was absolutely astounding. She still had a pussy filled with it's hot seed, and a belly full, and now it somehow managed to completely cover her face, tits and stomach with the stuff.

Cara barely had a moment to try and recover before the creature whipped it's tongue free of her ass, making her grunt, and lowered her to the ground.

She lay there, panting and moaning softly, hardly daring to think the whole thing could finally be over. After a few seconds of willing her blood to return to her feet and stop throbbing in her skull, the beast began to move once again.

Cara groaned aloud in frustration as the monster picked her up by her hips, turned her so she faced the tree she had just been pinned to, and moved her so she could stand on her feet.

Her legs wobbled badly for a second before she could take a weak stance. The moment she could hold her own weight a second set of the beasts hands pushed her shoulders, almost tenderly, so that she was bent forward at a right angle. Cara reached forward and braced her hands against the tree, moaning wearily.

'What does it want now?! When does this shit end?'

Her first pleading question was answered very quickly, and it was exactly the answer she feared but knew was coming.

Once again the huge, engorged head of the beast's cock spread her ass checks and pushed against her starfish.

"Oh fuck you, we had a deal..." Cara whimpered, her head hanging in defeat. Her legs began to shake again and this time not from physical exhaustion.

The monster gave a short, sharp rumble of what could only be amusement before it pushed forward. It's head slowly, agonisingly began to open up her hole. The constant, oozing precum and the saliva already coating the inside of her anus gave enough lubricant for the huge bellend to finally burst inside.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Cara groaned, digging her nails into the tree's bark. Already it felt like her asshole was going to rip open and she knew the creature had barely started.

As if on cue, the beast started to push further inwards, stretching her beyond belief. Cara hoped against hope that the monster would take it slow at least, as it split her ass in half. But that was not to be the case.

In one long, horrific push the beast slid what felt like 3 feet of horse-like cock deep into her, forcing her into a silent scream of shock. Inch after awful inch was buried into her poor ass. With it's bulbous head and thick girth, she felt like a giant was shoving their fist and entire arm all the way into her guts. She'd never experienced anything like it. Even her pussy and throat being stretched and abused didn't truly compare.

When it felt like the beast had buried itself all the way to her lungs, it finally stopped pushing.

By that point Cara had ripped chunks of bark from the tree she clung to and was silently gasping like a beached fish. Her eyes bulged slightly too, only adding to the look of a startled goldfish.

Once the creature seemed content with the depth it had reached inside it's stunned victim it began the steady, devastating action of pulling it's monstrous member all the way back. Cara finally found her voice and screamed in amazement as the beast's bellend dragged it's way back through her anal cavity. By the time the head of its cock was back to sitting just inside her asshole, Cara felt as if half her organs had been pulled out of her ruined hole along with the creature's shaft.

Again, not giving it's prey anytime to adjust or recover, the monster impatiently began to push back in and impale Cara once more. She could do nothing but groan, moan and whimper incoherently as the creature reamed her beyond anything that should be possible.

The beast continued to bottom out in her ass and pull almost all the way back out over and over, thoroughly stretching and gaping her.

Despite her previous protests, Cara couldn't stop cumming as her ass was abused mercilessly. She knew she couldn't possibly survive such an immense ass fucking - surely this insane level of violation would kill her? And yet she found herself reaching greater and greater heights of ecstasy as this monster ruined her ass.

The beast seemed to be equally enjoying itself as it began rumbling with pleasure almost continuously and steadily sped up it's long thrusts. When the beast had worked up a furious pace it decided to change things up a little.

Cara gasped loudly as the creature tugged his cock entirely free of her ass' tight confines, then forced it's way all the way back in, in a violent plunge. The force of it nearly knocked Cara clear off of her feet, headfirst into the tree trunk.

Luckily the creature saw this coming and grabbed hold of her hips and shoulders to support her and keep her in place as it repeated this brutal action over and over.

Each time the monster's colossal dick pulled free of her ass, it shoved it straight back into her gaping hole with unerring accuracy. The action was driving her insane and driving the creature to his third climax.

Cara had lost all sense of time and reality being so completely dominated in her ass. However, she did drift back into consciousness long enough to recognise that the monster pounding her into oblivion was very close to unloading his cum in her yet again.

"Do it, you big bastard, cum in me. Fill my ass. Ruin me, do it, explode in my tight, little ass. That's it, do it deep...ohhh fuck...that's it. You gonna empty your load deep in my guts?" Cara wasn't even sure what she was saying as she continued to hiss dirty talk through her clenched teeth, but it seemed to have worked.

Within seconds the beast let out a true, ear shattering bellow like the Earth itself was splitting open, and began to unleash. Pulse after pulse of thick, searing cum erupted into Cara's bowels. It felt like a cannon had gone off in her ass and filled her with bliss.

The beast lifted her bodily off of the ground and fucked her back and forth in short, hard thrusts on the end of it's cock like a rag doll. The muscles lining her ass squeezed and milked the monster's dick for all they were worth. It was as if she was just some toy for the creature to empty his loads into.

It felt like her ass took several pints of the hot, gloopy semen before the beast wrenched his prick completely free. Cum poured out of her destroyed asshole and down her legs, mingling with the drying semen that had dribbled from her pussy earlier.

The creature was finally sated - for now at least - and carelessly dropped it's fuck toy to the ground where she landed on her side with an "oof" of rushing breath.

Rustling leaves and creaking branches signalled the beast's departure deeper into the trees - fleeing the approaching dawn. Cara lay where she was gasping and sighing in disbelief.

It was over.

She had made it.

All it took was for her to have every hole taken, abused, and pumped full of a monster's cum.

The faintest glimpses of morning light began to trickle down through the thick canopy above and Cara knew she needed to get moving.

With Herculean effort, she rolled onto her hands and knees then pushed herself up onto her feet. Unsurprisingly her legs shook and nearly gave out immediately meaning she had to clutch the nearest tree for temporary support. The same tree she had clawed at as a demon reamed her ass.

Because she knew that's what it must have been.

A demon.

It sure as shit wasn't human, and the way it had so completely violated her but somehow left her in one piece was otherworldly. Her ass and pussy ached, of course, but the fact she was able to even get to her feet without her insides falling out beggared belief.

And the thing was, which Cara noticed as she gained enough strength to stand independently, she actually felt pretty damn good. Other than her slightly sore ass and cunt, she felt...great.

Her body should have been wracked with pain, not only internally from the intense fucking, but also from lying and kneeling on the hard forest floor, and from being pushed hard against a tree - whilst upside down. But she felt better than ever. Even the grazes to her hands and knees from when she fell at the start didn't hurt anymore.

Cara reflected on all of this as she tracked down her shorts and gingerly slipped them on. She couldn't make out her missing shoe in the gloomy darkness but she did miraculously find her dropped phone and earphones - for all the good they were.

Deciding the trainer was a lost cause, Cara began hobbling through the trees in the general direction she had been heading to begin with and was astounded to find how close she had been to making it to the path on the other side.

Realising just how bright it was getting and that early morning joggers would soon be trickling into the park, Cara made a vain effort of pulling the scraps of her top over to cover her heavy, cum splattered breasts. This was less than successful and Cara had to quickly give up and settle for hurrying out of the park on one shoe, with her head down, hoping no one would see her.

Somehow she made it out of the park entrance unseen, and even more remarkably there was a small, satisfied smile on her lips.

*****

Less than a week later Cara found herself pounding along on that familiar route of the park, at night, wearing a new pair of trainers.

This time when she reached the point near the edge of the forest, she did not veer off into the trees as some sort of shortcut, she was heading for a deliberate destination.

Over the last few days she had told herself over and over it wasn't worth coming back, that the risks were too great and that she might not survive in one piece this time. But the whole time she knew she wouldn't be able to resist coming here again.

So it was with remarkable confidence and excitement that Cara headed back into the dark trees.

After a fair bit of wandering and a sense of hopelessness beginning to grow in the pit of her stomach, Cara found exactly what she had hoped to see.

Her old trainer sitting in the dirt at the base of an old tree.

She picked it up to give it a quick check but it was indeed last week's Nike Flex. Cara tossed it to the side and got ready.

In less than 2 seconds she had whipped off her sports top (she hadn't bothered with a sports bra this time) and tugged off her running leggings. The cool night air bit at her exposed skin but she didn't care. Her pussy was already wet with intense arousal.

Walking over to the nearest, decent sized tree, Cara bent over forward and took a hold of the wide trunk for support. She didn't have long to wait in this position until he arrived.

The sound of a great weight landing on the ground thudded down behind her and the loudest, happiest rumbling yet vibrated through the air and straight into her core. It gave her goosebumps all over.

Cara looked back over her shoulder at the golden-eyed demon stood behind her. She couldn't help but smile wide in anticipation and give her big, peachy ass an inviting wiggle.

"Come on then, you big bastard. My ass is waiting..."

*****

Hope you guys enjoyed. Please comment and let me know what you thought. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

12