The Predators Ch. 03

Story Info
Fay watches the second victim's ordeal.
4.1k words
4.58
30.5k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warehouse was huge. It felt like an empty football field, its flimsy roof and walls dotted with occasional holes and tears. Under the part of the warehouse roof that was still more or less intact, someone had set up a little sex den of sorts. A sprawling mattress with pillows lay on the concrete floor. Some blankets were strewn to the side. Whatever instruments of sexual torment the two perps might have brought, they'd clearly taken them with them.

Detective Fay Gracey walked the perimeter looking for clues while Vick talked to the officers on-site and got a mini-debrief on what had been found at the crime scene. The victim, Jessica Carleton, had been taken to Mercy Medical, the hospital downtown.

"It doesn't make sense," Vick rumbled as he walked up behind her. "They killed their first victim with a knife. Why drug the second one?"

"Maybe the video on the thumb drive will give us a clue," Fay said, her stomach twisting at the thought. Whatever was on that thumb drive, it would be tough to watch.

"True enough. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. After we finish up here, let's stop by the hospital and take a look at our vic, find out exactly which drugs were in her system. Given the dosage, maybe we can get a fix on whether our perps intended it to be lethal or not."

Fay nodded. "Sounds like a plan." They didn't need to stop by the hospital, strictly speaking. They could have just waited for the medical report to hit their inbox. But Vick was old school like that. He believed that as a detective there was value in seeing things face to face. Seeing your victim lying there in her hospital bed was different than looking at a photo. It made you think about what was at stake in a whole new way, when you saw that victim lying there and knew that it was up to you to stop the ones who had done that to them. And as far as putting fire in your belly to get the job done, as a detective there was no greater motivator in the universe.

"Shit," Fay hissed.

Fay had frozen in place, and now Vick looked around confused. Fay's gut was seldom wrong, and right now she had a sixth sense of the creepy variety. It sat uneasily in her stomach like a glass' worth of curdled milk.

About ten paces away, an old and dilapidated scaffolding rose up to the roof. Fay found a handhold and began climbing.

"Um, Gracey, what are you doing?" Vick called after her. Knowing that there was usually a method to her madness, though, her partner forced himself to stand back. After she had clambered halfway up the scaffolding, its questionable sturdiness became even more obvious. A series of squeaks and groans now accompanied Fay each time she shifted her weight. Even the tiniest shift...

"Partner, you're killing me here. Are you trying to break your neck?"

"Just a little further," she murmured, focusing on putting one foot or hand to the next precarious hold, one after the next, until finally she'd reached the top. She gingerly reached out and detached the hidden camera, which was still recording, and tucked it into her pocket. Clambering down with an almost feline grace that still almost caused the entire scaffolding to collapse, Fay finally leapt back to solid concrete. Vick was frowning at her, but curiosity clearly superseded his annoyance.

"Didn't know you were into rock climbing," he muttered.

"Shut up." She produced the hidden camera, handed it to him. "We were being watched, and I'll give you one guess as to who."

Vick's eyebrow shot upward. "Sons of bitches."

Fay nodded.

Yep. Their two perps, nasty pieces of work which they were, apparently liked a good game of cat and mouse. They wanted to play mind games with their pursuers. Like so many sadistic criminals before them, they wanted to go toe to toe with the police because they were just that arrogant, and because, well, it was in their nature. The two scumbags just couldn't help themselves.

"These guys have balls of steel, I'll give them that," Vick said.

"So very true," Fay said with a grim smile. "and those are the balls I'm going to hang them by."

She elbowed Vick. "Come on, let's finish up here, then bug out. We've got things to do."

~~~*****~~~

After stopping by the hospital and then dropping off the hidden camera for analysis with their forensic tech, Fay and Vick were sitting in Fay's office. Her computer screen had the video file on the thumb drive pulled up.

Fay moved the cursor until it hovered over the icon. She was about to press play.

"You sure you want to do this," Vick said. They both knew that was a rhetorical question. This was what they did, this was the life they had chosen. Sometimes as a detective you had to walk waist-deep in the shit of what people did to each other before you could bring someone to justice. Hell, not even sometimes. Most of the time.

"Brace yourself, old man. Here we go."

Detective Gracey hit 'play.'

At first the video showed nothing but the bed they had seen in the warehouse. From off camera Fay could hear the voices of their two perps -- both of whom Fay had already dubbed 'Tall Psycho' and 'Short Psycho' based on the obvious -- and the whimpers of a girl.

The taller black man came into view holding a naked blonde girl. She was slender, with a beautiful face and lush breasts. Her wrists were cuffed in front of her. The Tall Psycho had on his dark mask, only his eyes revealed. He was reaching down between the girl's legs, stroking her clit. Jessica moaned.

"You want me to hurt you, white bitch?"

"No, please don't hurt me," Jessica begged.

Already, Fay knew that this video wouldn't be the same as the last. There was something in the victim's eyes. It startled Fay. The girl in the video...she actually wanted this. Fay could see it in her eyes, the way Jessica's gaze lingered lustfully on the erection of her captor.

"What do you want, slut? Say it," Tall Psycho growled.

"I want your cock inside me. I want to fuck big, black cocks," the blonde girl said breathlessly. Taller Psycho's hands slid upward. He cupped the girl's breasts and squeezed.

"Uhhh."

"You like that, slut?"

"I like whatever you want to do with me, Sir. I'm your fuck-toy."

"Mmmm. That's right. And you get a nice reward now. Here's your first big black cock to FUCK," he growled. He pointed at the bed and nodded at his partner off camera. Sure enough, Short Psycho was there and just as naked as his partner. He wore the same mask, only the eyes showing, and his cock was stiff. He laid down on the bed and pillowed his hands behind his head.

Tall Psycho now slapped the girl's ass, a loud SMACK echoing in the warehouse as he thrust her forward.

"You crawl onto that bed and start fucking him, bitch. I want to see some hot action. That pussy better ride that cock HARD or I'll give you something to scream about."

The eager blonde looked back at her 'captor' with lust.

"Oh yes, Sir. I'll fuck him so good for you." The naked blonde awkwardly crawled onto the bed, then crawled on her hands and knees until she was straddling Short Psycho despite her cuffed wrists. Then she carefully grasped his cock and positioned the tip at her pussy. Next she slowly engulfed the bulbous head of his dark shaft with her cunt, sliding down until she had him completely encased, only his balls showing. Then she began to hump him, her pale white ass moving up and down with a rough cadence. The dark cock vanished inside the girl's rapidly pumping pussy again and again. Soon, a thin strand of unmistakable pre-cum was visible each time her pussy rose halfway up the man's dick, vanishing as soon as her cunt slammed down on him again, harder than ever.

"Oooh, I love fucking this big, black cock," she moaned.

The blonde's hair swayed as she fucked him in earnest.

So far, nothing illegal had happened. This could have been any sex video, anywhere, with consenting parties involved. But Fay's stomach clenched as she saw Tall Psycho's masked face momentarily obscure the camera's view, his whisper deadlier than venom.

"This white bitch has NO IDEA what she's in for. Watch and learn," Tall Psycho said. He stood back, and for a short while there was just the view of Jessica impaling her pussy at a steady rate. Short Psycho groaned appreciatively. The camera just showed Jessica's naked back and gorgeous ass writhing on top of the black man's cock. There was a sudden yelp as Short Psycho, laying on the bed, reached his hands upward.

"Aaaaahhh!!" Jessica cried.

"You like that, white slut? You like it when I pinch your nipples?"

"Ooooh, yes Sir. This white slut loves pleasing her black Master," she said breathlessly, the seal of her cunt lips greedily clasping onto the cock she kept humping at breakneck speed. Clearly the girl had a fantasy for being sexually subservient to black men. She had probably agreed to meet these men...and the question which immediately went through Fay's mind was how did they find her, how did they first contact her? How were they choosing their victims?

But what was happening on screen snapped Fay's attention back to the awful ordeal about to unfold.

Tall Psycho walked up behind the blonde girl now. While she still gyrated on Short Psycho's dark shaft, Tall Psycho began slapping her ass cheeks hard. SLAP. SMACK. SLAP! The sounds echoed in the warehouse as she fucked the shorter man and took each slap with a moan of delight.

"Ooooh, yes. I like it when you smack my ass, Black Master. Oh god, that feels so good. It makes me so horny," she cried.

Short Psycho began playing with the girl's tits from in front while Tall Psycho kept smacking the girl's ass from behind, until finally the man on the bed began to approach a climax.

"Uhhh!! Fuck, you're milking my balls, bitch. Going to spew some black cum right up that white pussy!" Short Psycho growled.

"Oh yes, please cum, Sir. Please cum in your white slavegirl's pussy," Jessica cooed. The girl's cunt was slamming downward at a faster rate, if that was even possible, her cunt slurping up his cock like a perfect feminine sheath hungering for its masculine sword. Her sex slammed down onto him harder and harder while the wet sounds of suction and arousal filled the warehouse. Taller Psycho reached around, stroking the girl's clit while she kept fucking, and then there was a loud, prolonged squeal.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum, Black Master. OOooooohhhh!!" Jessica cried. Now she convulsed on top of Short Psycho's lap, her fluids coating every inch of his cock, her cunt muscles clenching up around him in a delirium of lust and pleasure. At last, she shuddered and collapsed forward onto his chest. "Oh god, I've never cum that hard," she panted. His hard cock was still nestled in her pussy, and he began thrusting his pelvis upward, leisurely fucking her. There was a loud slap. He had just slapped her in the face. Apparently it wasn't a hard enough slap to be painful, and she took it as part of the fantasy.

"Did I tell you to stop fucking, bitch?"

The girl rose up again, bracing her cuffed hands on his muscular chest, and began pumping her pussy with renewed zeal.

"No, Sir. Forgive your fuck-toy. I'll be a good slut and fuck you," she moaned, resuming her lustful acrobatics as she became the ultimate cowgirl on his lap. Meanwhile, Tall Psycho's eerily masked face once more obscured the camera.

"Soon things get serious," he whispered. "Soon the fun begins."

Fay's attention sharpened even more as she watched Tall Psycho vanish. Then it was happening. Short Psycho was groaning with plaintive need, his hands gripping the blonde girl's waist. Jessica's body smacked down onto him, her sex fully impaled as he growled his release.

"UHHHH!! Fuck!" Short Psycho shouted. The muscular black man's toes curled, and Jessica's moan rose an octave.

"OH, Black Master, I feel you shooting your seed deep inside me, so deep I'll never get it all out," she cooed. She looked over her shoulder as his semi-hard shaft finally slipped out, leaving cum to dribble from her sex. "Mmmm, I'm so messy, Sir. There's still so much inside me." She was practically purring as she wiggled her butt on his lap.

But that moment on the video, that was the turning point. From there things got brutal.

"That's enough lazy humping, slut!" roared Taller Psycho as he came back into view. For a second, the recording showed just his well-sculpted ass while he stood between the camera and the bed. He put the willowy blonde girl in a head lock and pulled her off of Short Psycho's lap just long enough for the shorter black man to slide off the bed. Then Tall Psycho was throwing her roughly onto her back.

"Spread your legs, bitch, and hands above your head. NOW!" The dazed but still sexually aroused girl was glad to obey, but she was already starting to realize that something had changed, a hint of unease behind her eyes. She opened her legs wide and thrust her cuffed hands way above her head.

"Yes, Black Master. Please fuck me. I need more black cock!"

Taller Psycho quickly covered the slender blonde's naked body with his own. He was like a dark blanket eclipsing her pale flesh, his cock sliding in easily into the viscous warmth of her pussy. He was slamming into her now, fucking her with pulverizing thrusts. The mattress shook. The man's swelling black testicles flew back and forth as his cock sped into her like a blur, skewering her with the aggression of a beast.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes! Fuck me harder!" Jessica squealed.

Taller Psycho's efforts redoubled, and now Fay could see that he was reaching his hands to the girl's neck, choking her slightly as he fucked her.

"UGHHHKKK!!" Jessica's moans cut off, and Taller Psycho called to his partner off screen.

"Okay, this bitch doesn't need to be conscious anymore. Come on, man."

With an awful feeling, Fay watched the shorter black man rush into view. He was clutching a soaked rag. As he approached, Taller Psycho let up on the girl's neck for just a moment.

"Wait, what're you doing?" Jessica cried. She must have had about three heartbeats to realize that things were about to take a horrible turn, and there was a brief struggle as Short Psycho smothered her nose and mouth with the rag. They held the girl down, apparently just long enough for the substance -- probably chloroform -- to knock her out completely. Soon after, Short Psycho was tossing away the rag and stepping back while Tall Psycho kept going at it with a furious pace. His cock continued plunging deep into the blonde girl's cunt, raping her as she lay there unconscious.

"Uhhh!! Damn, I've always dreamed of fucking an unconscious bitch. Thanks for making my dream come true, man."

"Anytime," called the shorter man with a dark chuckle. "You help me fulfill my fantasies, I'll help you fulfill yours. What are brothers for?"

Fay grimly watched the remaining five minutes of the video. Tall Psycho kept lunging forward, his cock sliding deep into his unconscious victim, until at last he was groaning.

"Uhhhh...here you go, white pussy...time to fill you with a real man's spunk," Tall Psycho growled. His body twitched as his cock fountained so much cum deep inside the victim's sex. The muscle-bound black man extended his arms on either side of the girl's head as his pelvis kept jerking with every thick rope of seed his cock shot out, until finally every last drop had been spewed. He slowly rose off of her and slid off the bed. The camera showed the gorgeous, unconscious blonde girl with her legs spread, a cream-pie of epic proportions glistening between her legs.

Now Tall Psycho's masked face loomed before the camera.

"Hope you enjoyed the show."

And then the screen went black.

~~~*****~~~

Fay tapped the top of a pencil against her chin and spun her chair around.

"These bastards will pay," Vick was saying through clenched teeth.

"Have the DNA checked. I want to know, when our perp called his pal 'brother', if that was figurative or literal." One thing they had more than enough of from the two crime scenes so far was the two perpetrators' DNA. "Oh, and before I forget, how are we doing on the DNA cross-check to possible relatives?" After the first victim, Fay had already ordered a cross-check with 23andyou.com and all those genealogy websites, the kind where people swabbed their cheeks and sent in a sample. If someone closely related to one of these monsters was into genealogy, they just might catch one hell of a break in the case.

"The usual," Vick said sullenly. "Red tape through the roof. Apparently we need another dead body on our hands before our case can get moved to the front of the line."

Damn.

"How long?" she said, wanting to chuck her pencil at the wall.

"Should be two days, tops, for the DNA results. A guy owes me a favor."

Her expression turned amused. "Really? Someone owes YOU a favor for once, and not the other way around?"

"Stick it up your ass," her partner said. Their usual back and forth banter proceeded to mercifully distract them from what they'd just seen. When Fay finally got back to her apartment later, it was closer to sunrise than midnight, and she was exhausted. At this point she could have slept on a bed of spikes.

When she came into the kitchen, she read the note that Alexander had left on the fridge door.

'Spaghetti and meatballs -- late dinner, or early breakfast? You pick. Love you, baby.' She loved that he cooked for her. That, plus the way he put up with her crazy hours made him a keeper. With a smile, Fay pulled out the spaghetti and began to chow down. Just then, her cell buzzed. She looked at the caller ID, and suddenly the blood in her veins felt like it had been spiked with ice-water.

It was the man connected to Southside Rain who could give her the answers she wanted, the next step in her lead from the other day, when she and Vick had interviewed Amanda. She needed to know now more than ever, who would take over the reins of power in the gang? Would it be Tolya or Kasimir? Because that was the person she needed to talk to next. If the two psychos she was hunting were former VIP clients who had used Southside Rain's girls, maybe, just maybe, the new boss would be willing to fork over a name.

But as she answered the phone, a different question came back to haunt her. In return for that tidy bit of intel, what would be her contact's price? Knowing who he was, could she actually pay it?

"Hello?" she said.

"Returning your call. Long time, no talk. You must want something," said the voice on the other end, sounding both bored and amused.

"Listen, Mason, I just need a simple piece of intel from you."

"Nothing is ever simple when it comes to you, Fay," the man on the other end said with a dark chuckle.

"It's about Southside Rain and the power struggle. I need to know whether Tolya is taking over for his old man, or if Kasmir is dethroning the heir apparent and taking over for his brother."

Mason had grown up with her, and that made him dangerous. He knew her too well. He could sense how badly she wanted this intel, needed it, just by her tone.

"What makes you think I can even tell you?"

The detective sighed. "Cut the crap, Mason. Your law office serves both of them, you know their finances backwards and forwards. You schmooze with these assholes on a regular basis, enough to know which way the wind is blowing."

"Perhaps," Mason admitted, "but before I even consider your request, I need to know the background. I need to know why you're asking in the first place."

Reluctantly, she told him. She told him about her case, no sensitive details per se...but enough. Then she waited for him to answer. Dead air hung between them like a chasm. Then, finally...

"I can do you one better."

"As in...?" she said hopefully.

"As in, I can probably get you a name or two directly. Make a discreet inquiry."

12