The Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could walk away with that much after 5 years?" asked Valerie in a very quiet voice.

"Yes and I think we both know what your decision will be, so why don't you go out to the showroom and pick out a nice outfit and help the girls as they really could use your help right now." I said as I gave Valerie a smile as I knew she had really no other choice.

Valerie was speechless, but she knew too there was only one choice for her and she got up and left the office without saying a word.

As the 6th month came to a close, Valerie found out more and more about the ends and outs of the Video Booths and the Theater. She realized that there were glory holes cut into the walls of the booths and the male patrons were sticking their cocks through them to be serviced. She found out the employees I had hired were openly offering to help the guys out in the booths if they were willing to offer a "tip". This disgusted Valerie to no end, but she just gritted her teeth and endured it as she figured I was silently approving all of this.

She was right, I was approving of all of this, since if a customer wanted to visit the booths, they would have to pay a $20 entrance fee on top of any tips they would have to pay one of the sales girls for them to go back to the booths with them.

The theater worked the same way and required a $20 entrance fee too, the sales girls didn't follow the guys into the theater as they preferred to use the booths instead, so that they wouldn't have to deal with any handsy customers. So the theater mostly consisted of guys who wanted to get each other off.

As word got out around town of the new video booths and theater, our popularity skyrocketed and the store was making money hand over fist with the higher traffic.

However, as the booths and theater constantly got used, I soon found out that none of the sales girls wanted to clean them. With the popularity of them, there would be quite a bit of cum and used condoms accumulated by the time we were ready to close the store. We provided trash cans for the patrons to use, but of course there were some who would rather just cum on the walls, chairs, monitors, floor or wherever else they could along with tossing their cum filled condoms where they pleased. I of course had a solution to this as I called Valerie to my office.

"Valerie, I am sure you have noticed the store has been doing well with everything I have implemented to make sure it is a success. However, we all need to contribute to make sure the store is as successful as we can. I am happy to see you have finally embraced the new dress code, however, I have looked at the sales totals and the girls have been doing a great job, but it seems you have been lagging behind everyone, even the new girls we just hired last week have been doing a better job of moving our merchandise. Don't you want to be a team player and help contribute to the continued success of the store? I asked.

Valerie just stood glaring at me, but before she could get a chance to respond, I had already continued talking. "Therefore, with the girls doing such a good job on the sales floor, I have decided that they should focus on that area and as such they should focus less time on the other things such as restocking and cleaning. However, the restocking and cleaning still need to be done, so I will now be assigning those tasks to you. I will need you to start coming in at the end of the store hours so that you work on cleaning up the store and restocking the merchandise. This will include making sure the video booth and the theater areas are cleaned as well."

At this point, I could tell Valerie was seething and was about to explode on me, but I just continued to explain her new role for the store. "Now I know that cleaning the booths and theater is not a glamorous job, so to make it up to you, I will give you an extra $50 a day bonus for it. That is an extra $18,000 a year for you and I know that you could use the extra money since your finances weren't in the best of shape when I bailed you out earlier this year. Well I got to get back to working reviewing these contracts for some new vendors I have lined up, so you are dismissed, but I expect to see you in for tonight's closing as we need to make sure the shelves and racks are stocked as items are flying off the shelves. Oh and even though you are coming in near the store closing time, to keep up appearances of being a team player, I think the other girls would appreciate it if you continued to follow the dress code."

I could see that Valerie was getting even more upset, however I knew that I had broken her as she didn't even put up a fight as she just left my office.

After the first couple of nights, I made sure to inspect Valerie's cleaning and made sure to point out the areas that she had missed. This made her have to get on her hands and knees to scrub the harder to reach places in the booths and the theater. I could tell she hated it so much, especially since the lighting wasn't great in the booths and she sometimes missed some spots on the floor before kneeling down or just happened to brush up against some of the other cumstains in the booths or theater. Valerie would come out with some dodgy looking stains on her clothing after finishing up a cleaning session. I would have loved to have seen her reaction when she found the first used cum filled condom that she would have to throw away. I was half tempted to suggest that she wear one of the fetish maid outfits while she cleaned so that she could be the store's cum maid, but I thought better of it.

As the weeks and months went by, the store became more and more popular and was raking in the profits. Of course the booths and theater got covered in more and more cum each day and I made sure that Valerie was cleaning them thoroughly. Just to make sure she had a carrot at the end of the stick, I did keep showing her the store's books and I am sure she was even surprised at how much the store was bringing in.

At the end of the first year, I had completely transformed the store from Valerie's chic clothing boutique to a sex toy store with an adult theater and video booths. The merchandise we carried included sex toys, bondage equipment, stripperwear and other revealing outfits, a variety of very high heeled shoes, cross dressing supplies, and pretty much every other fetish item you can think of that could be sold legally was sold in the store. We were the adult fetish superstore.

This pretty much sums up how I came to own an adult toy store as for what I was doing in one the video booths all tied up in bondage, I will explain further.

I had put myself in this predicament. I was the one who had taken the viagra, got dressed up as a slut, put together the pressure switch contraption, set up the booth, and bound myself inside of it. As for the pressure switch, it was set to send a signal to my computer in the office. Once the signal was sent, a program would run that would drastically change my life.

The program was set to send out a set of documents and instructions to various parties:

Auction Liquidation: A signed agreement would be sent to a local auction company. The agreement was for the auction company to sell all my cars, furnishings, and collectables in my home with all the remaining proceeds after the auction fees going to the trust. Basically, everything bit of tangible property that I owned would be sold off except for my wardrobe. I had a clause in the agreement that if I backed out of it I would owe the auction company a two million dollar termination fee which was more than what the estate property was worth.

Instructions to my maid: I sent a notice to my maid letting her know that I would be moving and would be selling off the estate and instructions on what she should do when she comes in the following morning. She was instructed to clean out all the food in the house (she could either throw it out or keep it), she would toss out my underwear and socks, my clothing and shoes would be at her discretion to dispose of as she could keep, sell, or donate it. I also let her know that in my closet would be an envelope with her name on it, which would contain a nice severance check for her.

Sales Agreement: A signed bill of sale to sell my home to a property investment company. Since it was being sold to an investment company, I did take about a 20% haircut on the multimillion dollar home, but I still got millions from the sale. I had made sure the agreement was binding and there was no way I could back out of it.

Updated Partnership Agreement: I had signed an agreement that would be sent to Valerie and once she signed it, it would be executed. Although I owned 51% of the store, as part of the agreement, I would be relinquishing my rights to manage the day to day operations of the store to Valerie. However, as part of the agreement, she really couldn't do much to change the store however. I had already installed contracts in place with our vendors that would run through the 5th year of Valerie's employment contract. Valerie wouldn't be allowed to purchase merchandise from any vendor's other than the ones we already had in place, so there was no way she could change the store back to a chic clothing boutique.

The store would be forced to sell nothing but adult fetish merchandise due to the types of vendors that I had contracted to do business with. Valerie also had to make sure the booths and adult theater were also kept running and she couldn't fire any of the current employees as they all had contracts in place that would require them to receive a very hefty severance package, so she couldn't let go of them unless she wanted to seriously eat into her potential profits from this ordeal. My portion of the 51% of the profits would be held in an escrow account and at the end of Valerie's 5 year contract she would be given all of it along with the remaining ownership shares. Valerie would then own the store outright and would be free to do whatever she wanted with it if she stuck around to the end of her contract.

Employment Contract for Myself: A signed contract was sent to Valarie for me to work as an employee for her in the store. I would have to work for minimum wage of $15 an hour. I would be required to work 40 hours a week and get 2 weeks paid vacation. There was a clause added that the first month of employment would be training, that I would be paid for, but if I were to quit the contract, I would have to pay back the training "costs" or my entire month's earnings. Any "tips" that I would receive while working at the store would be split 80/20 with the 80% going back to the store for the first year but my take would decline 5% each year so that by year 4 I would only keep 5%.

Clothing Agreement: A signed agreement was sent to Valerie where it was agreed upon that I would be allowed to purchase outfits from the store at slight markup as I didn't have any other clothing and would be desperate to find something to wear. However, I would be required to buy a minimum of $850 worth of clothing each month as long as I remained employed by the store and the clothing would be picked out by Valerie.

Tattoo Work Order: I had signed a work order to be sent to a local tattoo artist for two tattoos, one for "Sissy Slut" to be placed right over my crotch and the other one for "Cum Dump" on the small of my back. Full discretion of the design was given to the Tattoo Artist. There was a clause added that if I refused to take "delivery" of the tattoos and provide a modeling shoot for the artist's portfolio, that I would owe him $10,000 for each one for breach of contract.

Rental Agreement: I had a lease agreement drawn up to live at the store for $1,000 a month for the next 4 years. Since I would be liquidating my estate, I didn't have any place to live, so I had a mini apartment added as part of the video booth and theater expansion I had put in. It was basically a studio space with a kitchenette and a separate bathroom. The rent would be paid to the store and put towards the store's profits. If I wanted to break the lease, I would have to pay a year's rent to terminate it.

Custom Chastity Cage: A signed work order would be sent for a custom chastity cage. The cage was designed for comfort and strength as it would be fabricated out of state of art materials which included kevlar, silicone carbide, and graphene that would be combined to make a near indestructible chastity cage but allow the wearer to comfortably wear it and still keep myself clean. The design of course would be one without a key, therefore once it was on the wearer, it was permanently attached. There was little hope in getting it off unless one were willing to have their balls removed. There was a clause added, that if I refused to take "delivery" of the chastity cage and provide a modeling shoot for the designer's portfolio, I would owe the creator of the cage $100,000.

Porn Contract: I had signed a porn contract with a porn studio for a 25 porn film deal that paid me $500 for each film. The contract terms deemed that my pay would be held in escrow until all 25 films had been completed, so I wouldn't see a dime until I completed it. The contract also included a clause in it that for any film that I didn't fulfill for the contract, I would owe $10,000 for each one that I failed to film. I had four years to complete the contracted number of films.

Execution of a Trust Account: A trust agreement was sent out to my lawyer to be executed in the morning along with instructions to my accountant. All my investments and money along with the proceeds from the estate sale and sale of my home would be transferred over to the trust and I wouldn't have access to any of it until very specific requirements were met for me to be able to access it. I would have to get breast implants, but not just any implants, I would need to have at least an H-Cup size. Not only did I have a size requirement, but there was also a place requirement for the breasts to be done. They had to be done at one of the best and most expensive facilities in the US. With the H-Cup size requirement, there would be no way I would be able to get to that size with just one operation, as a facility that reputable wouldn't allow it. I would be stuck having to pay for multiple expensive operations until I got to the required size which was quoted by the facility as 3 surgeries at $12,000 a piece or $36,000 total.

The program would also send copies of all the agreements sent to Valerie so that she would know the full extent of everything that I had done and faced.

I sat there staring at the hole in the wall, I felt the first couple of inches of the dildo logged in my ass while my cock was throbbing so hard with the viagra fueled erection. As I got my emotions under control and realized the full extent of the predicament that I had put myself in, I tried to maintain my composure as I had started to regret what I had done.

I had a closet sissy fetish and had set up this predicament to test myself and to see if I should truly be a sissy or not. As long as I didn't cum in this humiliating predicament, I would pass the test and I would have convinced myself that I didn't really want the consequences I had laid out. However, I knew that it would be hard to make it through this predicament as I was already pretty horny with it all.

I told myself, it was only for an hour as once that time had passed and the pressure switch hadn't activated, the program would send a message to Tracy with instructions to come and get me out of my bondage in the booth. Of course the message let her know that she would get a nice $1,000 bonus if she helped me out.

All I had to do was last one hour without cumming and the program wouldn't send out any of the documents that would seal my fate. However, the thought of cumming and being forced to be turned into a full blown sissy at the mercy Valerie, who I knew hated me at this point, made me shudder again and squeeze my asshole around the dildo.

As I thought of what would happen if I would cum, I heard the door to the booth next door open and shut. I sat there panicked as I realized what would happen next. It hadn't even taken a minute before the porn in the booth next door kicked on and someone was staring through the hole at me.

I heard the guy next door call me a "kinky slut" as he saw the collar and the chains that kept my face close to the wall. I didn't think he could see either the arm binder or how I was bound to the floor due to how close my head was to the wall. He could clearly see my face made up in slutty makeup especially my lipstick covered lips that I am sure were very inviting to him.

Soon after he stuck his cock in through the hole and I came face to face with a semi hard cock. I could smell the musk off of it as he pushed it through and started to rub it against my face. I didn't open my mouth initially as I tried to resist, but after a few times of him rubbing his cock on my lips, he demanded "Slut open up and suck on it, you know you want it."

I took his cue and opened my mouth as he then guided the cock in. I closed my lips around his cock and let my tongue explore his cock. The cock started to grow hard in my mouth and was soon fully erect. I couldn't believe that I was sucking a cock while tied up in bondage in a porn video booth. My cock twitched hard at the thought, as I squeezed the dildo with my ass once again. I could feel precum being sucked out the end of my cock and pulled through the tube by the pump.

I resisted the urge to sit down on the cock further, as I kept my ass hovered over it as much as possible as I was afraid that I would lose control once I started to fuck the cock. Instead, I focused on the cock in my mouth and started to suck on it as the owner of the cock began to moan through the booth walls. I sucked on the cock for a few minutes when I heard the owner knock on the wall. I then felt the cock in my mouth tremble and soon after felt the pulses of cum as my mouth was flooded with cum. I tried to swallow as much as I could but after a few spurts, the cock pulled out and sprayed his remaining cum over my face.

I could hear him cleaning up through the hole and was thanked as he left the booth shortly after. I remained kneeling in my bondage position, but this time with the taste of cum in my mouth and the smell and feel of it on my face from the cum facial I had received. As I sat there with cum dripping off my face, all I could think of was that I was a slut as I had just sucked an anonymous cock through a glory hole and even took a cum facial from it. The thought of Valerie or any of the other employees coming in and seeing me like this made my cock twitch even harder as I then instinctively started to squeeze my ass around the cockhead of the dildo.

The taste, smell, and feel of cum was starting to drive me crazy as I started to lower myself onto the dildo further. I then began to fuck myself on the dildo as I slowly allowed myself to go up and down on it. I soon became lost in the sensation of the cum on my face and dildo in my ass that I didn't even notice someone else had entered the booth next door until another cock was pressed against my lips.

This time, I instinctively opened my mouth and let the new cock slide in. This cock was even bigger than the last as I allowed my mouth to work on it while I continued to slowly fuck the dildo beneath me. I could feel an orgasm start to build and something in my mind reminded me that it wouldn't be good if I cum, so I stopped fucking the dildo and just focused on getting the cock off with my mouth. It felt like I had sucked the cock for a while when it abruptly withdrew from my mouth leaving me open mouthed and longing to have my mouth filled again.

I heard the cock's owner say "Keep your mouth open slut!" and I complied as I could hear him jacking off through the wall. After about a minute or so, the head of the cock returned through the hole and I was soon blasted with cum as he sprayed it all over my face and into my mouth. I had received my second facial of the night.