The Pregnancy Penalty

Story Info
Losing the Super Bowl comes with lasting consequences.
7.6k words
4.12
56.8k
76
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year's Super Bowl was going down to the wire.

There were 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Elena's team was down by 5, but they had possession. All it would take was a single touchdown to turn things around and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

All around Elena and the other cheerleaders, the packed stadium was a dizzying maelstrom of light and noise. People were cheering, chanting, calling out insults and jeers to fans of the other side. This was professional sports at its most basic and most visceral, and everyone watching, both in the stands and around the world, was eating it up. In the old days, a game like this--down 11 points with 3 left on the clock--people would have already been filing for the exits. But not anymore. Not since the NFL had decided to start implementing rewards and penalties of a decidedly adult nature in order to increase their ratings.

e

Elena couldn't think about that right now, though. Not while there was still hope.

The hope did not last long. The ball was snapped, the quarterback dropped back and passed. Elena felt her heart surge with hope, but then, to her horror and the horror of the other girls, the ball was intercepted by a player from the opposing team! The player, whose jersey was marked with the number 27, clutched the ball and ran like hell, ducking and dodging and weaving as Elena's team tried desperately to stop him.

He's going to make it, she thought numbly.

And, unfortunately for her and all the other cheerleaders on the losing side, she was right. The quarterback completed the touchdown with a flourish, and the stadium erupted. Pandemonium reigned, a great buzzing noise signaled the end of the game, and all the players on the winning team began celebrating and clapping each other on the back. The guy who'd scored the touchdown was treated to the time-honored tradition of having Gatorade dumped on him, but he was smiling the whole time.

"Shit," one of the other girls, a petite redhead, whispered softly.

Elena nodded. The game was over, but the most-anticipated part was still ahead. Fear mingled with anticipation and her pussy grew damp beneath her skimpy cheerleading skirt. Elena and the other girls had been cheering their team on all year and during the regular season they had all helped their team "celebrate" whenever they won by fucking them--sometimes one-on-one, sometimes all at once at parties organized for the team's benefit. And of course the NFL broadcast every single one of those celebrations on Pay Per View. It was part of why American football become one of the world's most popular sports. Millions of people tuned in after each game to see the conquering heroes on the winning team receive their rewards, and millions of young girls grew up wanting follow in the footsteps of those strong, sexy cheerleaders they saw on TV all the time.

But fucking her own team was just fun and games. Now, Elena and the other girls faced a much more serious kind of partying. Losing had consequences, and at the Super Bowl those consequences were that the cheerleaders for the losing team were handed over to the winners be fucked--not just for pleasure, but for the purpose of impregnation. The victorious players would plant their seed inside fertile, unprotected wombs, and the babies they fathered would be a sort of living trophy--a permanent, indelible mark of their victory that would last a literal lifetime.

She and her fellow cheerleaders had spent months preparing for this possibility, even as they hoped their preparations were unnecessary. Per NFL policy, at the end of the regular season, all birth control was banned (and the cheerleaders were carefully tested to avoid cheating). There were no celebrations after the play-off games, and the cheerleaders were regularly examined to ensure they were in peak health and fertility. Additionally, the NFL had introduced a twist this year: miniature wireless cameras no bigger than a paint chip, attached near the cervix in the women to capture the exact moment of insemination.

There was no requirement or pressure on the players to be involved in the lives of either the girls they knocked up or the children they fathered. The pressure to provide for and raise the kids was all on the women. This, too, was part of the penalty for losing, as were the jeers and ridicule and lewd comments that would follow the cheerleaders wherever they went.

Needless to say, the NFL had been playing up the after-game celebration for weeks prior to the Super Bowl. They had done interviews with all of the cheerleader on both teams, tantalizing the fans with ads made from snippets from all of the potential ladies who might take part. A storm of advertising stoked the public's anticipation into a frenzy. The whole world was going to see Elena and all her fellow cheerleaders turned into single moms.

She tried to put on a brave face, as did the other girls. It wasn't like they hadn't known what the risks were. Every cheerleader who cheered for the NFL knew what they might be in for. They went into it knowing that getting pregnant was a real possibility, so they had no right to complain. All they could do was accept it and embrace it with as much poise and sexiness and good sportsmanship as they could muster.

"Nothing for it now," she said, turning to address the other members of her squad. "Girls, let's give them a celebration to remember."

As one, they went in for a big group hug, holding each other tightly as they gathered their courage for what was to come. Then, with Elena in the lead, they went down to their locker room for a quick post-game interview. When they got there, the cameras were set up and the interviewer--a gorgeous blonde in a pencil skirt--was ready as they filed in and sat down. "Looks like you girls are it for this year. The uncertainty is over. How does it feel to be going to help the other team celebrate this time instead of your own boys? And with what is on the line this time?"

"It's really frightening," the redhead, Sasha, admitted. "I don't know if I'm r-ready to be a mom."

"I'm nervous too," Elena admitted. "But I also know it'll be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see what my baby looks like."

"I just feel really sorry for the boys on our team," said Ramira, a jaw-dropping Latina from West Texas. "They played so hard all season and it's really a shame they aren't the ones ravaging the other team's cheerleaders, instead of the other way around."

"Yes," said the interviewer. "But what about yourselves? Our viewers have seen you rewarding your own team many times, but now they are going to see you rewarding the opposing team and having their babies. How do you feel about the world watching you taking on the whole team, unprotected? And what about the new pussy cam? Everyone is going to see the most intimate details of your humiliation."

Elena thought back to when she had started. It had taken some getting used to, fucking her team after the game on live television whenever they won. But whenever they did that, all the girls were on birth control so there were no lasting effects or permanent consequences. And of course, they were her team and she liked them. She knew all of them by name and considered them her friends. Fucking them was as fun as having a one-night stand with a hot guy--it had just been the fact that it was televised that had taken some getting used to. This, though, this was different. She didn't know any of the guys on the victorious team. They were strangers, and one of them would be impregnating her. She would never know which one, though. NFL rules specifically forbade paternity testing. Not knowing the identity of the child's father was all part of the fun!

"I guess...I never really thought I'd be on the losing side," she admitted honestly. "Our team's been crushing it all year and I was so sure they'd win. I'm not going to lie, I'm not really looking forward to walking around for months with my belly all swollen up. Everywhere I go, people are going to look at me and know we lost." She squared her shoulders. "But I'm going to love my baby and I'll do everything I can to give it the life it deserves."

"Me too," Ramira added. "And to be honest, I always wanted children someday."

"Anything to say to the folks back home?"

Sasha nodded. "Mom, Dad, I'm sorry we lost and I hope you're not angry with me."

"My parents disowned me when I became a cheerleader, so I doubt they're watching," Ramira said, rolling her eyes.

"I hope mine are watching." Elena looked at the cameras. "If you are, Mom and Dad, I hope you'll love your grandchild as much as I will."

Meanwhile, the winning team was also giving interviews of their won. Aside from basking in the glow of victory, they made a lot of crude but expected comments.

"Yeah, gonna get me some of that loser team pussy!"

"Gonna knock me up some o' them bitches on national TV so EVERYONE remembers who the winners were, and who the losers were!"

"Can't wait to see their bellies start swelling with my kids!"

The winning team's cheerleader's too were also giving their thoughts now that the game was over. They were exultant and rather snooty about it, gloating over the fate of Elena and her friends.

"Oh, they're totally going to get it good," a platinum-haired blonde said with a smirk. "The boys have been waiting for this all week--I don't think any of them have even jerked off in days! They're gonna show those loser girls what it's like when real men celebrate."

"They're gonna wake up sore as hell in the morning," another young woman sneered. "Serves 'em right, the dumb sluts."

"Have fun as struggling single moms!" chimed in a third, blowing a sarcastic kiss at the camera.

Elena didn't blame the girls for gloating when she saw the interview later. She would have done the same thing, if her team won instead. But that was a moot point now. Her team lost, and now the winning team was going to take its reward.

They left the stadium in single file, smiling and waving despite the catcalls and crudity thrown their way, and got into a limousine which took them to the hotel where the winning team was staying. When they got there, they were quickly ushered to huge hotel suite specifically set aside just for this occasion. They arrived there shortly before the men did, and Elena took a moment to study her surroundings. Of course there were lots of pads on the floor, beds, armless chairs, as well as erotic pictures on the walls, and she could see a large number of cameras mounted at various points around the walls and ceiling as well as a couple of live cameramen to move in and get shots from the floor as the action was unfolding. Yes, the world's craving for explicit video porn would be well satisfied this afternoon, Elena thought drily. The NFL had also created its own internal controversy to help market the event: should it use all natural sounds or include a voice-over commentary? Eventually, it was decided that the voice-over commentary would be on a separate audio channel so viewers could turn it on or off at will while keeping the natural sounds of the celebration. It certainly added something, Elena wasn't sure if it was further humiliation or excitement, to know that there would likely be a running commentary on her activities. She wouldn't be able to hear the commentary, of course, but she knew it would be there.

Then the door burst open and the new Super Bowl Champions came pouring in, buck naked. Upon seeing the cheerleaders, they began leering and jeering t at them.

"Yee-how!"

"Fresh pussy!"

"Gonna do some serious fucking today!"

"Bareback & unprotected! I love it!"

"Gonna knock you bitches up real good!"

"Swelling belly time!"

"You ladies ready for some serious, for real fucking?"

"We gonna show you how real men fuck!"

Elena looked at them. They were all visions of masculinity, with sculpted muscles and broad shoulders. Not one of them was less than six feet tall and most of them were taller. She looked at their hard naked bodies, their rock hard dicks just waiting to be thrust into a female body. She saw the eager, lustful looks in their faces as they looked over the women, the primal hunger in their eyes, and she saw the testicles hanging between their legs, full of hot male sperm that they would soon be emptying into their fertile bellies for all the world to see. To them this was just fun, an extra bit of fun and excitement after a winning season. But for Elena and her fellow girls, it was a lifetime of raising a child of unknown father. To make matters worse, living together for the season meant the girls' periods had pretty much synched up and the game had been scheduled at the height of their fertility cycle. There was no doubt in the minds of anyone present that when these girls left the room, they'd do so with children growing inside them.

It took a few minutes for the football players to calm down a bit, but when they did, one of them said, "How `bout you all show our television audience what we're gonna be enjoying? Let's see a little stripping action here!" He took a remote control laying on a table and switched on some music with the push of a button. It was a deep, throbbing beat--perfect for a striptease.

"You heard him, ladies!" hollered another guy, with a boyish face and freckle-dusted cheeks. "Let's turn up the heat a little! Show us some tits and pussy!"

"You knew the rules when you signed up," said the first guy. "Let's see some energy here, some enthusiasm. Don't you want to reward us? Don't you want to turn us on and get fucked by real champions."

"Of course we do," Elena said calmly. She started to thrust out her chest and wiggle her boobs, then grind her hips and thrust them in a lewd fucking motion. The other girls followed her cue, doing their best to look like the professional strippers the players saw in some of the ritzy nightclubs they went to in their free time. Some of the girls began to dance and strip with clear reluctance, but that began to fade as they got more and more into it. Elena ran her hands over her body, lifting her boobs a bit, sliding one hand down over her short skirt into her crotch and then lifting her leg giving the players (and the audience) a good view of her barely covered pussy. Of course the audience had seen her naked before, during the regular season team celebrations. There were even playing cards featuring Elena and the other girls, showing them both in uniform and naked. But the other times, with her own team, the girls had run to the players, hugging, kissing them and then rapidly moving on to fondling, groping, and slipping out of their clothes and enjoying each other in celebration of the victory. The atmosphere was nothing like that this time.

Elena reached behind her, undoing the clasp on her halter top and letting her breasts bounce freely. She bent over and wiggled her scantily-clad ass, teasing and gently tugging at the hem of her short, pleated skirt. Then, turning around to face the men, she shook and jiggled her breasts invitingly and squeezed them with her hands. Ramira, meanwhile, was in a passionate embrace with Sasha, the two of them moaning as their tongues danced in an erotic lesbian kiss.

The guys were going wild, howling encouragement like a pack of baying wolves. Elena smiled at them, enjoying the praise despite her situation. After teasing a little more, she began slowly--ever so slowly--pulling her skirt down to the floor. It slid past her thighs and knees before coming to rest at her feet. There was nothing on beneath. Her shaven, pink pussy was fully exposed. A quick glance from side to side confirmed that most of the other women were in about the same state. After a bit more wiggling, dancing, and lewd motions, they all stood before the time fully naked, their bodies ripe for the taking by the lustful, virile men they'd been given to.

In her mind, Elena imagined some of the voice-over commentary that was surely happening right now.

"Yes, things are really heating up here now. The women are finally getting completed naked and I doubt the men will hold back much longer before pairing up, selecting their first women. We can see the men getting hard watching this luscious display as the women bare their bodies for them. What will the first pairings be?"

They didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Fuck this!" one of the players snarled. He was a huge brute of a man with hands the size of grapefruits. "I'm tired of waiting. I want some of that pussy now!" He pointed to Elena. "You. Get over here, slut. I'm gonna give you a good fuck, squirt you full of my juice, and plant a baby in that tight toned stomach of yours. Sound good?"

Elena smiled--a genuine smile, not a forced one. There was nothing she could do about it, so she was determined to enjoy it as best she could. "I'd like that very much," she said, walking over to him and running a hand over his sculpted chest seductively. All around her, the other girls were pairing up too. "I'm sure the baby will be just as strong and good-looking as you are."

"Damn right it will," he agreed, stroking his huge cock eagerly. It must have been at least six inches, probably longer, and it was fat and huge with a mushroom head. Elena wondered how many other girls had been knocked up by that same cock in the past. Probably more than a few, she thought a but ruefully.

He grabbed her, pulling her close and crushing her to him as he kissed her hungrily, exploring her mouth with his tongue. His strong arms encircled her, holding her to him, mashing her breasts against his hard chest while he ground their naked genitals together. His cock pressed against her pussy entrance while his hands roamed over her back. His size and power overwhelmed her, his masculine scent filled her nostrils. Elena began to feel dizzy. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and said, "I want you to blow me with that whore mouth of yours. I want you to suck my cock like you've never sucked cock before."

He laid down on one of the mats and Elena obediently joined him. His cock stood upright, waving slightly in the air at full erection. She reached out and touched it, feeling it pulse with life, energy, anticipation. She squeezed and felt it pulse back, growing as she held it. The dark, purplish head stared up at her like a great eye. Reaching down with her other hand she cupped his testicles and began to massage them. The sperm inside them was the source of his manhood, the source of his life giving power. Soon her pussy would be overflowing with it. The thought of such a glorious cock pulsing and squirting inside her made Elena's pussy grow soaking wet, shining in the bright light with the natural lubricants produced by her body.

She lowered her head and licked the underside of his cock, running her tongue up the long tube on the underside until it slid over the top, lightly poking at the hole on the end which was the channel from his body to hers. Then, with fluid grace borne of months of practice, she lowered her mouth over it, wrapping her lips around the thick shaft all the way up to the hilt. Thank goodness she didn't have a sensitive gag reflex!

The man moaned in pleasure and she looked up in mid-blowjob, her eyes wide and innocent-looking. "Oh yeah," he groaned. "Fuck, that feels good. Here skootch your butt around over here so I can play with that pretty pussy of yours. You like that big cock? I think my cock and your pussy are gonna have a lot of fun together!"

Elena nodded agreement--which was expected of her--and continued bobbing her head up and down on his cock while running her fingers over his balls. At the same time she could feel his fingers running along her slit, then spreading her lips and sliding into her vagina. The sudden penetration made her even wetter than she was already, and she squirmed and moaned as he fucked her with his fingers.