The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 03: The Hallpass

Story Info
An awkward conversation opens a world of possibilities...
7k words
4.36
1.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lawnut
lawnut
45 Followers

Part 3

Well, this part has come a long way.... not entirely by choice. After writing this the FIRST time, I was well on my way through my last edits. Opened the file to (hopefully) finish the edits and post to Lit, and POOF corrupt file, all 19 pages of the word doc corrupt. Gone. Disappeared. Vanished.

I'd like to think this forced do-over has resulted in a slicker, better flowing story. I hop you enjoy it.

This is a continuation of an ongoing story, while not necessary, I would strongly encourage you to read the first 2 parts before diving in.

Onto take 2...

Part 3 -

John Prescot sat out back of his house, sipping beer from a bottle on his back deck. It had been a pleasant enough Saturday which consisted of some early October yard work and puttering around the yard tackling many of the miscellaneous items he had been putting off. Zach was away at a friend's place that night for a sleepover, leaving John and Emily on their own for the evening.

As John finished his third, or was it his fourth, beer, he watched as the patio lights flicked on while the sun slowly set. He is pulled away from his aimless thoughts by the sound of the patio door opening and closing, his wife Emily stepping out with her own drink of choice. A slightly lecherous grin crept across John's face as he looked at his wife, a tight pair of black Lululemon leggings paired with her usual East Coast Lifestyle hoodie hugging her still desirable curves just enough.

As he scooted to one side of the outdoor couch he was seated on, John said, "Plenty of room over here, come join me."

By reply, Emily laughed softly and took a seat in the large single lounge chair opposite the couch, setting her glass of wine down and opening her book as she replied, "No sense crowding you when we have this perfectly good lounger. Besides, you know I prefer to sit here to read."

"God forbid..." John muttered partially under his breath. The alcohol from his beers just enough to loosen his lips, "Wouldn't want to accidentally touch me."

"Listen John," Emily sighed, "this is just a better spot for me to read."

"Well maybe you could find something, or someone else to pay attention to for once other than your book, or book club, or work, or what ever else you busy yourself with."

As she set her book down, looking at John with a mildly put-out look on her face Emily retorted, "Look, we've been over this, and frankly it's not cute anymore."

Normally this would have been the end of it. Normally John would retreat for another drink or to do some busy work to move on. But this had not been a normal few weeks, and John had just enough alcohol in him to decide to push back.

"Right Emily. God forbid I should want any sort of physical intimacy with you. God forbid I should want to kiss you, or touch or, even have sex with you," John feigned indignity and clutched at a set of imaginary pearls like an ancient prude on one of her favorite Netflix period pieces, "How dare I still want to have sex with my wife."

"Well excuse me, John. I've told you this before, and I'll say it again now. I'm just not interested in sex anymore. I have no desire or need for it. We tried for a while, but I've come to accept that that part of my life is done. You should too."

With a slow, deliberate motion John reached over and picked up his open bottle. A long deliberate sip as his mind churned on her words. Every instinct telling him to give up as there was no winning this argument, there never was.

But a smaller, louder part of his mind reminded him of how good it felt having sex with Charlotte just a few weeks ago during the conference in Ottawa, and last week the incredibly sensual mutual masturbation session he had shared with his former student Lily. Why shouldn't he be allowed to feel good?

As he set the bottle down gently, John looked Emily squarely in the eyes and asked, "How is it fair that you should get to decide something like that on your own. Why is it, that you can unilaterally decide that my sex life doesn't matter? That my need for intimacy and physicality doesn't matter?" he looked at her, trying to gauge her feelings on the matter. "It doesn't seem fair to me," he declared before looking away.

They sat in silence for a minute, John had to resist the urge to break the silence, rather he waited for Emily to respond to his line of questioning. Her reply came as she stood, collected her book and glass of wine, and returned inside to the house. John watched her go, feeling a mixture of elation and sorrow that she couldn't rebut his questioning but also that he may have pushed too hard.

"Fuck it," he said to no one as he sipped his beer and watched the sun disappear beneath the horizon.

He sat there for a little while but ultimately collected his empties and retreated inside form the quickly cooling Canadian October air. Once that sun disappears, the bottom really dropped out of the temperature.

It just didn't make any sense to him. He wasn't bad looking at 42 years old he was still in surprisingly good shape. Bit of a dad bod vibe but still a trim stomach, broad shoulders and some definition on his chest and arm muscles. At 5'11" and just shy of 190lbs he still considered himself to be attractive... and, he grinned to himself, Charlotte, and Lily both seemed to appreciate his middle-aged self without too much complaint. Topped off with a somewhat thinner layer of sandy brown hair and piercing blue eyes, John was routinely mistaken for someone in their early 30s... which is a win when you're in your 40s.

Inside, as he stood at the kitchen sink rinsing his bottles out, he couldn't hear anything. Emily must have headed upstairs to read in bed, or down to her office. Deciding to give her some space, John opened up his messenger bag and took out a small stack of history essays to grade at the kitchen table. For this particular class he found that a few beers always made their writing more tolerable.

Some time later John is pulled out of his marking by the creak of the bottom stair, looking up to see Emily in her housecoat and a serious look on her face.

"Em, I'm sorry about what I said earlier..." John starts to say but is interrupted.

"It's not fair," a frown passed across Emily's face as she spoke. "You're right, as much as I hate agreeing, you are in fact right. For me to decide like that, taking sex and everything else off the table without so much as talking with you about it... it wasn't fair."

Momentarily shocked at her admission, John opens his mouth to speak but is silenced by Emily as she held up one finger in the 'wait a second' gesture.

"Let me finish. There is more I want to say," at this John's shock began to morph into concern, where was this headed? "John, I love you. I really do. I never realized how much physicality meant to you, mostly because it never really meant much to me. Sure, it was fun and all but that was a bout it. I never considered you may feel differently."

As she spoke, John watched in concerned silence, occasionally nodding in agreement or just to show her that he was still listening.

"I have no interest in sex. I'm sorry. But that doesn't mean you need to go without...I have given it careful thought and here is my offer. If you really feel you need to, go ahead, and find someone who can meet your...needs. BUT," a raised finger once again punctuated her words, "I have to insist on a few conditions. First, I do not want to know anything. Do what you need to but keep it out of sight and out of mind. Second, do not do anything do embarrass Zach or me. This isn't a huge city, and I don't want every nosey Nancy knowing that you are involved in any sort of extra-marital activities. And finally, remember that I love you, John Prescot. Can you agree to this?"

Dumbfounded, John nods slowly. His brain still slowly processing what he had just heard. Was she really saying what he thought she was saying. Emily leaned forward and gave him a kiss before turning and heading back upstairs.

This left John in the dim light shocked at what his wife of countless years had just suggested. Sitting at the kitchen table, John took one hand and pinched the back of his other hand hard. OUCH! Nope, this was not a dream. What the actual fuck had just happened???

====

As Monday dawned, John was still wondering just how serious Emily had been. They hadn't spoken of it since Saturday night, Sunday had gone by much like every other Sunday. With John watching football, hugely relieved that his Philadelphia Eagles were still undefeated on the season, and some time spent working with Zach to put out Halloween decorations.

As he slid his jacket on in the entryway and grabbed his car keys he looked up and saw Emily at the top of the stairs. She walked down and handed him his soft leather messenger bag filled with various papers.

"Thanks honey," John said, taking the bag and slinging it over one shoulder.

With a smile, Emily leaned in and gave John a kiss on the cheeks, "I love you John, and I meant what I said on Saturday night. I want you to be happy, but this will be the last time I mention it. What you do, I don't want to know about it."

John nodded in reply, somewhat stunned, somewhat liberated. Hell of a way to start a Monday morning.

After his short drive across town, John pulled his car into its usual spot in the parking lot.

Once he was upstairs in his classroom, John set about his typical morning routine. First and foremost, he filled and set the coffee machine to brewing. As the smell of strong coffee started to fill the back room, John booted up his laptop and organized a few sets of papers he had taken home over the weekend.

Returning to the back room which connected his classroom to Lily's, John was pulling a few extra resources for his class from a filing cabinet when he heard the jingling of Lily's keys in the door of her classroom. He could hear her come in, shutting the door behind her and moving about her room for a moment or two before she opened the door and walked into the backroom where John was.

"Mmmmm. I love the smell of Arabica in the morning..." Lily intoned as she shut her eyes and sniffed the strong smell deeply. John chuckled as he stood, shutting the bottom drawer of the cabinet before setting the materials down on the large worktable in the center of the room. He watched as Lily filled her mug with coffee, taking a long sip before she sat in the chair on her side of the table. "So," she asked, "how was your weekend? Get your Halloween decorations up?"

Nodding, John replied, "I did, yes, but that wasn't the most interesting part by a longshot..."

A sharply raised eyebrow accompanied the reply, "Oh? Do tell..."

Taking a seat in a chair on his side, partially angled outwards, John proceeded to fill Lily in on the conversation he had with Emily, how he had stood up to Emily and the offer she had made.

"She gave you a hall pass. That's perfect!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"A what? Hall pass?"

"Yes silly, permission to fool around behind her back."

With a nod, John added, "Well, with a few conditions attached."

"Yes, but they seem relatively straightforward, don't be too obvious, don't get caught, and don't do anything to embarrass her.... I'm guessing that would be something like getting someone pregnant?" she asked.

With a smile John explained, "That won't be a problem. I got snipped a few years back," he emphasized the point by miming a scissors cutting motion with his fingers.

"Oh?" Lily asked as a wicked smile crossed her face. "I always prefer it raw anyways." Standing from her seat, she walks around the table to where John sat. With the way his chair was positioned it was of little challenge for Lily to take a seat in his lap, legs draped over him, her ass wriggling down against the quickly growing bulge in his slacks.

Momentarily surprised, John smiled as he felt Lily sink down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her lithe frame, feeling the thin material of her grey skirt and light green ribbed turtleneck which displayed her generous C cup breasts exquisitely. He looked up into her emerald green eyes as she lowered herself onto his lap and leaned in to kiss him. Her soft, supple lips pressed greedily against his, slightly parted and fitting tightly against his own. An intense wave of lust passes through them, lips opening slightly, tongues allowed to dart out and wrestle against one another. Deep, passionate kisses which telegraphed their longing and desire to go further.

John's hands drifted downward, from her back to her ass clad in her tight grey skirt and pulled her tightly down against his stiff manhood. He is rewarded by a low moan mixed with an almost animalistic growl as Lily rolled her hips down against him, grinding her eager pussy against it.

Lily was the first to break the kiss, albeit reluctantly. As she panted with need, her face was flush with desire and lust filled her eyes. "I'm so fucking wet right now John, I'm pretty sure I've soaked through my panties for you. I can't wait to get your cock inside me..."

John nodded and rolled his hardness up against her, feeling the heat of her sex through the various thin layers of clothing. "Same here... but kids will be at the door any minute now..."

A disappointed look flashed across her face, "I know. But later..." her promise lingered in the air as she begrudgingly dismounted from his lap.

John watched as Lily adjusted her turtleneck, smoothing out the bunched material where his hands had been exploring, and straightened her skirt. With a frown, Lily reached beneath her skirt and pulled off a pair of dark purple panties, she let them slide down her legs and then stepped out of them with one leg, and gingerly lifted them with her left foot to her waiting hand.

"Absolutely soaked through, no way I can were these all day," she huffed before turning and smiling to John, "and besides, we can't have the kids smelling how fucking aroused you got me this morning." With that, she reached out and pushed the smooth, damp material into John's hand.

With a wink, Lily turned and trotted off back to her classroom with John's eyes fixed squarely on her ass as she left.

As her door closed, John brought the panties up to examine them. A high bikini cut pair of silk panties, a small fringe of lace running along the edge of them. In the crotch not only were the damp, but completely soaked through and wet to the touch. Smiling, John brought them up to his face and inhaled her musky scent, followed by letting the wettest part brush across his lips and tongue getting an idea just how exquisitely she tasted.

After a moment, John is dropped back into reality as he heard a knock on his classroom door, the first students showing up for period 1. As he pocketed the panties, John adjusted his raging hard-on, thankful that he didn't prescribe to current fashion trends and had a bit of give in his pants with which to rearrange things. Any tenting was concealed with his class attendance clipboard positioned just so.

As he opened the door, he smiled and greeted the students by name. Down the hallway, John looked and could see Lily doing the same with her students. "Have good day Ms. Thompson," he called down the hallway.

"You as well Mr. Prescot," came her professional reply.

~~

The rest of the day dragged on, classes were taught, students came and went, emails were answered, and the various machinations of the school churned away all while Lily Thompson's panties rested in John's pants pocket. He found himself putting his hand in his pocket and running his fingers through the fabric throughout the course of the day even once they had dried. Every time he was punished with a renewed flood of blood to his cock, swelling it and threatening to expose himself to unwanted looks from anyone who may notice.

A few times John overheard students in the hallway talking about Lily, a pair of football players secretly discussing how fuckable she was, to which John stomped on their discussions perhaps a touch harder that he should but had no regret as they sheepishly scurried away.

As the final bell rang, the newly liberated students quickly leaving the classrooms and the building, John moved around his room doing his customary days end clean up. Pushing chairs in and sorting handed in papers for grading over the next few days. Walking into the back room he is suddenly reminded of the pair of panties in his pocket, a smile spreading over his face.

As he sat down at the worktable, feeling his cock growing hard anticipating what may happen, he pulled the panties from his pocket and gave them a sniff. Lily's scent still prominent if lessened now that they have dried. He is yanked back to the present at the sound of the door to Lily's room being unlocked, giving John just enough time to shove her soiled panties back into his pocket.

As the door opened, John watched as his principal Mark came through the door, "Hey John, I was just coming to see you, do you have a few minutes?" Lily followed Mark into the work room, a rather pleased look on her face.

"Uh, sure Mark... what's up?"

"A few things actually," came the reply as Mark took a seat at the table. "I was just chatting with Ms. Thompson; she is going to be coming on staff permanently. It seems that Rebecca has taken this recent health scare as a sign that it was time to move on. She has put in her papers to retire effective immediately. Lily has been doing a great job and it really just makes sense for her to continue in the position for the rest of the year."

"That's great news," replied John, "I'm sorry to see Rebecca go," he lied, "but Lily had been doing a bang-up job with her classes, she's definitely a real asset to the school."

Mark nods, "Agreed. The other thing I wanted to ask you about was the senior class trip. Just wondering if you had made any progress on it. I know it's early but I'm already getting calls and inquiries from parents."

"Ah, I see..." came John's answer. "As a matter of fact, Lily has been helping me out on that as well. We are looking at going to St. John's Newfoundland in the spring. Lily lived there for a few years going to school and has offered to help plan it with her firsthand knowledge of the city and surrounding area."

Mark nodded, "That sounds like an amazing opportunity, and quite a difference from the usual places the trip heads to."

The trio ended up spending close to an hour going through the different ideas John and Lily had come p with and talked about some of the administrative and logistical needs that go along with panning a large school trip. When they wrap things up, Mark thanks them for their work before he left.

John frowned, looking at the time on his watch, "I have to say that wasn't the meeting I had hoped for this afternoon."

"Me neither," replied Lily, "and I'm afraid I have to head out shortly in order to make it to volleyball practice at 5." She frowned and looked down at her feet, "I was really hoping..." her voice trailed off.

"Me too Lily, me too," John closed the distance and practically picked up Lily in his arms as he kissed her hard. His mouth mashed against hers, her own mouth opened, and her tongue pushed into his.

John moans against Lily's mouth as their tongues rubbed and scraped together. He placed one hand on her skirt covered ass, squeezing her, and pulling her body against his. His other hand snaked it's way around the back of her head, taking a loose fistful of her red hair.

Placing her hands on his waist, Lily hung to John as they made out in the back room. Moans escaped her lips as she broke the kiss and lightly tugged on his bottom lip before running her tongue along them and pushing it back inside of his mouth.

Dropping his hand, John grabbed hold of the hem of Lily's skirt and tugged it upward. His finger trailed along her thighs as he brought it upward, exposing her bare ass as he went. As she felt her skirt riding up, Lily broke the kiss, panting and with her face flushed. Lust overwhelmed her, she reached out and grabbed hold of his belt buckle and slacks, quickly undoing them and eagerly unzipping his pants.

lawnut
lawnut
45 Followers
12