The Present

Story Info
Young man wakes up handcuffed to a much older woman.
1.6k words
4.37
23.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
130 Followers

James Robinson couldn't move as the naked woman he was curled up behind pressed her large firm buttocks against his hard and very painful erection. He had one arm pinned underneath her heavy body, and the other trapped against her chest under a pair of enormous breasts as she gripped tightly onto both of his hands.

"Someone feels very pleased to be pressed up against me," said the woman, obviously amused and without turning over.

He instinctively tried to shuffle slightly away out of embarrassment, but the woman just repositioned herself so that the tip of his hard-on was still just between the tops of her flabby thighs. He examined the wrinkles around her neck, the deep lines by her ears, the complete lack of any lustre in her thinning but heavily dyed hair, and without even needing to lean forward worked out that he was spooning Mrs Lister, the fifty-something year-old woman whose party he'd attended the night before.

It had taken only seconds for him to work out who he was with, but why and how he'd ended up naked in bed with an erection so big that it hurt made no sense at all. He'd gone round to Mrs Lister's house with a card from his mother, politely accepted a couple drinks even though he'd felt out of place in a room full of women at least twice his age, and couldn't remember anything after that.

Carol Lister sniggered quietly, let go of his right hand, and rolled on her side to face him. "So where's the key to this?" she grinned, jiggling her right arm in the air to draw his attention to the fact that their wrists were handcuffed together.

James Robinson felt his heart race as he stared first at Mrs Lister's face, which looked even older than usual due to make up smears emphasising every crease, then to her pendulous breasts, and then at the largest pair of nipples he'd ever seen: they were the size of drinks coasters with what looked like half-broken pink crayons stuck in their centre and pointing directly at him.

"I don't remember anything!" he exclaimed when some semblance of composure finally returned, "I brought you a card, had a couple of drinks with some of your friends, and the next thing I know is I'm here!"

"Well you seem to be quite happy about it," she smirked while waving her free hand towards a hard-on bigger than James Robinson could ever remember having had before, and then added, "And I must say, it's very flattering. I'd never have thought a young man like you would find a woman my age so attractive, but you obviously do." He glanced down at the very hard and painful evidence which supported every word she'd just said, and without having even the slightest understanding as to why, just nodded in agreement.

"Not that I mind," she grinned, "But how have we ended up in my bed naked and handcuffed together?" James Robinson couldn't even begin to offer any sort of explanation, so just lay there shaking his head as Carol Lister added, "And where's the key?"

"I've no idea" he mumbled nervously, "I can't remember anything." "Let's not dwell on it," she said, smiling, "Neither of us seem to be too upset about the situation, so the big question is, what should we do now?"

James Robinson shrugged ruefully, "I don't know. Have you got any suggestions?"

Carol Lister shuffled closer to him, slid her free hand down his stomach, wrapped her thumb abd fingers around his erection, started to gently jerk it up and down, and half-whispered, "Well first, I think we ought to do something about this. It's so hard that you obviously want to, and today is my birthday." Her smirk turned to a wide grin as she slowly lifted her leg up and over his waist, while he stared helplessly like a rabbit caught in car headlights at the thick black triangle of hair below her navel, and the wide-open glistening pink folds of flesh just below it. "Well?" she smiled, "We obviously both want to, and nobody else will ever know, so why not? We can do something about this after." Mrs Lister jiggled her right arm so that the handcuff's chain rattled, and without waiting for a reply, guided the biggest erection of James Robinson's life into an opening so warm, wet and welcoming that it felt asbolutely wonderful.

He didn't even try to move. Not only was he too stunned to react, but Mrs Lister was so heavy that it there really wouldn't have been any point in trying, even if he'd wanted to.

She moaned, groaned and purred in exstatic satisfaction while grinning maniacally down at him, and eventually climaxed with such intensity that the headboard rattled noisily against the wall behind him. "Now you," she smirked, and then continued fucking him for longer than he'd ever managed to last with any other woman, until he finally exploded inside her. Mrs Lister then grinned down at him, sniggered while congratulating herself at "still being tight enough" to satisfy a man half her age "despite having had four kids", added something barely audible about "it being even easier" than she'd hoped, and then shook their handcuffed wrists in the air.

"Do you want me to take these off now!" she laughed, "And tell you what happend last night?" James Robinson nodded slowly in reply, but didn't speak.

Carol Lister then reached across him to the bedside cabinet, picked up a small diamond-shaped tin, opened it, and took out a small key. She unlocked the cuff around her wrist, dropped the key on his chest, and said softly, "Emma, the one in the red dress last night, asked me what I really wanted for my birthday, and I said 'to fuck someone half my age'. I didn't know it at the time, but she must have put something in your drink, and then got Kerri, the skinny one with black hair, to help her get you up here. I thought you'd gone home, but when I came to bed after everybody had left, found you naked and handcuffed to my bed with a note on your chest saying 'have fun, happy birthday from Kerri and Emma'. I thought it was funny, but I couldn't wake you, so I took one of your wrists off the headboard and fastened it to mine because I didn't want you getting up and wandering around a house you didn't know in god knows what state in case you hurt yourself."

He nodded again as a sniggering Carol Lister continued, "And then when I woke up with your erection pressed against me, decided that there was no need to be too hasty about taking the cuffs off when there were.... um... possibilities."

James Robinson half-smiled in reply, and was about to ask where his clothes were when her phone rang. Carol Lister slid off his still-rock-hard erection, took the phone from the bedside cabinet, and sat on the edge of the bed wiping herself with a tissue with her back to him while she answered it. "No of course not!" he heard her laugh in reply to whatever the person on the other end had said, followed by, "And do you really think I'd be wasting time talking to you if he was still handcuffed to my bed? I'd be spending my entire birthday fucking the life out of him!"

Carol Lister then laughed hysterically at whatever the caller said until she heard the quiet chink of a metal chain, and the clicking of a lock behind her. She turned round slowly expecting to see a seated James Robinson putting the handcuffs on her bedside table, but was more than pleasantly surprised to see him still lying on the bed grinning at her. She looked at the cuff on his right wrist, across the chain which went behind the supporting bar in the centre of the headboard to the cuff on his left wrist, down his naked 23-year-old body to his still-dripping rock-solid erection, and got so excited at seeing him mouth the words "Happy Birthday" that she almost came for a second time in under ten minutes.

Carol Lister paused, drew a deep breath, and told whoever had rung "Sorry, but I've got to go. I really need to get something inside me." Carol Lister then exchanged brief goodbyes while trying not to laugh, clicked off the phone, threw it across the room, and lifted a knee over his shins, shuffled up his legs so that she straddled his thighs, and reached over him to the little tin the key had been in.

She opened the lid, pulled out a small diamond-shaped blue pill and waved it in front of his face. "These were my husband's. I popped a couple in your mouth while you were sleeping to see if you'd wake up desperate to fuck and wouldn't care about our difference in ages, and it worked far better than I hoped. I'd have been happy with doing it just once, but now you've... umm... made a present of yourself..."

She left the sentence unfinished, but James Robinson knew from the manic grin which had spread across her face what was about to happen. He stared down through the gap between Mrs Lister's sagging breasts, and watched silently as she took hold of his erection, guided it out of sight behind the triangle of thick black hair hanging down from her flabby stomach, and pushed it into the same warm wet heaven he'd enjoyed only five minutes earlier.

Carol Lister then pinched his cheeks between her thumb and forefinger, dropped the pill into his mouth, and whispered breathlessly in his ear, "I've got enough of those to keep you hard enough for me to fuck you all day."

James Robinson didn't reply. He just stretched out his tongue and tried to lick the thumb-sized nipple which was wobbling tantalisingly close to his mouth while throwing the handcuff's key behind the headboard so that he no longer had any choice but to let her....

KPayne
KPayne
130 Followers