The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommi is a girlfriend of mine."

"Well, Tommi, maybe you and me could go out sometime."

"Tommi is shy and not much into guys."

"Give me a chance and I just might show you that guys are good too."

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm taking a break from the dating scene."

"So do you live in this area?"

"Tommi is a distant cousin, who's only here for a short time."

"That's a real shame, because I'd love to show you a good time."

"Thanks, but that's not where I'm at right now."

Carl tried flirting with me some more before finally moving on. I was shocked that he didn't know me, but even more shocked that he wanted to take me out, and honestly probably to fuck me, though that was only because he didn't realize that I wasn't really a girl. We ran into a few other people but none of them figured out I was a guy either.

Finally, we left the mall, but Sherrie stopped at a store, which I realized was a sex store. She told me to stay in the car, which I was more than happy to do. I kept the windows rolled up and the doors locked and slouched down in the seat as much as I could. She was in the store for maybe fifteen minutes and came out with a bag.

I was concerned about what she'd bought in the store, particularly since she had a huge grin as she returned to the car. She got in the car, dropped the bag in my lap, then leaned over and gave me a big kiss. I kissed her back, but she ended the kiss much too soon for my taste. I realized that the bag was fairly light and looked in it to see some panties.

"Those are some panties that will do a better job of hiding your thingy."

"Do I really need to? We're going back to your place, right?"

"Before we do what you want, we're going out dancing."

"Do we have to?"

"You're going to wear your sexy dress that I bought you, and you need these panties so no one can tell you're a fake girl."

"I don't want to be a fake girl."

"You want to be a real girl? That's even better."

"I don't want to be any kind of girl. I want to be a boy."

"That's a shame, you make such a cute girl."

"I don't like this game."

"But you want what it's going to get you later."

"If you really do that."

"Tell you what, we won't go all the way yet, but I'll let you do some other things."

"Things I like?"

"I think so."

Sherrie drove back to her place. I carried my new dress and new panties into the house. I was just hoping that she really would let me get a little more. As it turned out, I didn't get off, but got to do things to her that she'd never let me do before. She took me into her bedroom and we kissed for quite a while, before she lay on the bed and pulled up her skirt.

"No dick yet, but you can use hands and tongue on my pussy."

I was almost ecstatic. She raised her hips and I pulled down her panties to see her cute little twat. She had a landing strip just above, but had shaved the rest. She had cute little pussy lips that were just begging for me to touch them. I reached out and ran my fingers down her slit and she moaned and spread her legs wider.

"Kiss it. Put that tongue in me, girl."

I kind of caught that she called me 'girl', but as long as she was letting me play with her pussy, I didn't care what she called me. I kissed her snatch like it was the lips on her face. I could feel the lips spreading slightly and feel some moisture beginning to seep out of her. She had kind of a musky odor, but not unpleasant.

I licked up her slit and her pussy lips started to spread. I got my tongue slightly in her and she moaned and grabbed my head. I continued to lick her as she slid forward and wiggled her hips. As I licked her, I eased a finger into her cunt. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders, pulling me even tighter to her. She began to move her hips as I licked and finger fucked her.

"Oh God, Tommi, don't stop."

Her clit emerged at the top of her cunt and I focused my licking on that. My knees started to ache a little while kneeling on the floor in front of her, but the joy of being so intimate with her was such that I didn't care whether my knees hurt. I eased a second finger into her pussy as Sherrie lay there moaning and basically fucking my face.

She tightened her legs around my shoulders as she pulled my head tight to her. Her juices were flowing like a faucet as I felt her cunt tighten around my fingers. I sucked on her clit and felt the stomach muscles rippling just above her as she moaned and shrieked and pumped her hips. I could barely breathe but was in heaven, just being able to lick and touch her pussy.

She let go of my head, and her legs went slack as she slumped back onto the bed. I crawled up on the bed beside her and continued to play with her pussy. My dick was trying to tear its way out of those panties, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her until I came in that pussy that I was becoming increasingly familiar with. I swung her legs onto the bed and started to pull up my skirt, when Sherrie stopped me.

No, Tommi. Fucking comes later."

"Sherrie, please, I need you so much."

"That's a taste of what's to come. Just so you know I'm serious about letting you do me later."

"Why not now?"

I tried to pull her skirt back up and my skirt up. I was tugging at my panties to try to get my cock out, when Sherrie grabbed it firmly. She gave a squeeze that said she wasn't kidding and I froze.

"Don't make me hurt you, girl. You'll get your fun later, but only if you behave."

"Okay, please. I'll stop, but let go."

Sherrie let go of my junk and I backed off, pulling my skirt back down. She pulled her skirt down, then picked up her panties from the floor and wiped her pussy off with them. After that, she walked into the bathroom, got a damp washcloth and wiped it further, before drying it off, coming out and putting on a clean pair of panties.

"Well, girl, you need to wash off that face, then we can fix your makeup and start to get you ready for tonight."

I'd just been sitting on the edge of the bed, almost in a daze. I stood up on shaky legs, then straightened out my skirt and stumbled into the bathroom. I only saw the one washcloth -- the one she'd used to wipe off her pussy. Having been licking her pussy not much before, it seemed a little hypocritical to object, so I just rinsed it out and used it to wash off my face.

When I thought about it, I felt weird about having taken care to straighten out my skirt. Was I getting used to acting like a girl? I went down on her, but even that is something another girl could do. I'd done nothing specifically masculine since she dressed me this way, hours earlier. Was Sherrie trying to turn me into a girl?

Sherrie had me take off my skirt and panties. If I thought I was getting any sort of reprieve, I was sadly mistaken. My cock started to get hard, so Sherrie told me to go take care of it. I went into the bathroom and used some hand cream to jerk off. That largely took care of my issue and she had the new panties she wanted me to wear.

She had me push my balls into my body, then push my cock as far back between my legs as possible. The new panties were tight and held my prick well out of sight. I looked into a mirror and it looked as though I had no dick at all, even just in the panties. She had me put on the sexy dress and I looked marvelous. I wanted to fuck myself.

Sherrie sat me down and redid my makeup. It wasn't horrible after wiping off my face, but it clearly needed work. My hair was also a bit messy, and she fixed that as well. Once she was done with all that, she made me put on the heels that she'd bought for me and had me practice walking with them for quite a while, until I didn't look as clumsy.

She worked me over on a few other things also. She said the way I stood needed to change as it was too masculine and needed to look more feminine. She also worked on my walk, saying that I walked like a farmer and needed to walk in a more feminine manner. This was all disturbing, since there was some implication that this was for more than a day.

We went to another mall and had dinner at a restaurant that was in the mall. I was doing much better about getting in and out of the car, and didn't sit with my knees spread nearly as often. That was good, as it cut down on the guys getting looks at my panties, so it cut down the unwanted attention. She also told me my walk and posture were doing better.

I wasn't really sure how reassuring all this was. I was doing this so Sherrie would let me fuck her, but it seemed to be taking on a life of its own. She made me change my gestures a bit so they were more feminine as well. I mean seriously, even before she had me change some of these things, I had guys hitting on me, and I had zero interest in guys.

After dinner, Sherrie wanted to walk around the mall some more. You'd think that what we'd done that afternoon would have been enough, but it wasn't. She tried on some more clothes, and had me try on a few things, though we didn't buy anything. Then as we walked through we came to a kiosk that sold jewelry including earrings.

She was very taken with some of the items and looked at herself wearing them as well as holding some up as though I wore them. She bought an inexpensive silver chain and put it on me. I'd been wearing no jewelry up until then. She also got a couple of cheap bangle bracelets for me and had me put them on. Then she saw some cute earrings and looked at my ears.

"We need to get your ears pierced so you can wear these."

"I'm not sure I want my ears pierced."

"Most girls have their ears pierced, and a lot of guys do as well."

"Yeah, but - ."

"Tommi, sit down and be a good girl."

I sat down, and she turned to the person there and had them get the gun to pierce my ears. It hurt a little, but not too much. She bought some silver bar drop earrings as well as small silver ball earrings. The clerk put in the bar drop earrings then spent time telling me how to take care of my ears while this all healed.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she takes proper care of those ears while they're healing."

We left and I was almost in a daze. Here I was in bra and panties, with a sexy dress, makeup, and heels. Now I had a chain, bracelets, and earrings. This was beyond some brief lark. This was starting to get serious. Yes, I wanted to fuck Sherrie, but I was wondering whether I could afford what it appeared it was going to cost me.

"It doesn't sound like you're planning on having this be a one-time thing."

"Did you want fucking me to be a one-time thing?"

"No, but I didn't think that meant..."

"Let's see how this goes. Maybe this will be just one time."

"But the earrings, and taking care of them..."

"The silver balls don't look bad, even for a guy."

"I suppose not, but -- "

"And it's not like you'd have to look like a girl, except when you're with me."

"But still, I don't know if that's what I want."

"It's almost time for us to go dancing anyhow."

"Like this?"

"That was always the idea."

"Your idea, not mine."

"Every good thing in life has a price."

We walked back through the mall and went to her car. She opened the car door for me, which still felt strange. At least I could sit down and get up now without showing the world my panties. She made it clear that I was doing a better job of moving like a woman. I guess I was pleased that she was happy, but I just was not thrilled about why she was happy.

She drove to one club and we went in. She told them we couldn't drink, so they put wrist bands on us so we couldn't buy alcohol. In one sense, that was a real shame, because I felt like I needed something to drink. We didn't much more than get inside before a couple of guys zoned in on us. I obviously had no interest in guys, but they seemed very interested in us.

"Well, if it isn't a couple of pretty ladies out looking for a good time."

"We'd love to show you ladies some fun."

At that point, Sherrie spoke up. "My friend is kind of negative on guys at the moment, and it's not a good time of the month for her anyhow."

"That's a shame, but we could have some fun and see where it goes."

As it turned out, they were both over 21 and ordered some mixed drinks. Even though we weren't supposed to get alcohol, they shared with us. I only normally drank a little at home, but under the circumstances, felt like I really needed it. The two guys, Kyle and Mark, had no hesitation about plying Sherrie and I with booze.

I had a couple of drinks and was starting to feel it a bit, especially since I didn't drink much. I was loosening up, but also a bit uptight at the thought of getting too loose. Sherrie said something about having come there to dance, and Kyle said that was a great idea. But instead of Sherrie and I dancing, Mark wanted to dance with me, and Kyle with Sherrie. I wasn't exactly thrilled about dancing with a guy.

"C'mon, girl. I've bought you some drinks. The least you can do is dance with me."

There were some fast dance songs on, so I went out to dance with Mark, as Sherrie danced with Kyle. I just forgot about the fact that I was dancing with a guy, which was easier since I was a little tipsy anyhow. Then a slow song came on and Mark grabbed me and pulled me close. I stiffened and got uptight, but he held me tight enough that I wasn't getting away.

He started out with one hand on my waist and as the dance progressed, he slid it down over my ass. I didn't like having this guy touching my ass, but there wasn't much I could do without making a big scene. I didn't want to attract attention, because more attention might mean someone would figure out that I was a guy in drag.

I could feel his cock getting hard and feel him pressing it up against me as we danced and he played with my ass. I squirmed but could not get free. As the song ended, he stopped, and kissed me. I didn't want to respond at all. I didn't like having a guy kiss me. I liked girls, not guys, besides which, I was sure he'd get pissed if he found out I had a dick.

He tried sticking his tongue in my mouth and I tried to keep my lips shut. He kept trying to get me to respond to his kisses, while I only wanted to get away. As he kissed me, he continued to rub my ass, and his cock felt harder than ever, pressed up against my body. Finally, he quit kissing me, though he still kept holding onto me.

"C'mon, and loosen up some."

"I'm really... not much... into guys. I'm sorry."

"I've tried to be nice to you. What more do you want?"

"I... like girls. It's just how I'm wired."

"Maybe it's time for a rewiring."

"I'm sorry if I seemed to lead you on, but that's just not what I want."

"Maybe you need to give it a try. You just might like it."

"Do you want to be with a guy?"

"Hell, no."

"Same with me, sorry."

"Girls and guys belong together, and you're dressed like you want attention."

"I dressed this way because Sherrie wanted me to. I normally look pretty boyish."

"That's really a shame, because I'd really love to fuck you."

"I can't -- I just can't."

"You can't or you won't?"

"Please. I'm really sorry."

He turned loose of me and I rushed to the bathroom. I nearly went in the men's room before I caught myself and went in the women's room. Honestly, there could be problems whichever restroom I went in, but I'd have bigger and more immediate problems going in the men's room. I went in a stall and latched the door.

I pulled up my sexy dress and pulled down my panties and sat on the toilet, but only after wiping down the seat. I wasn't quite sure what the previous occupant had been doing in there, but it was nasty. I peed, then remembered to get some toilet paper as though I was wiping, before putting my clothes back in place and flushing.

I came out of the stall to see a couple of other women touching up their makeup. I washed my hands, then realized my lipstick had gotten smeared from Mark kissing me. I tried to clean up the smears, then reapplied the lipstick. In one sense I wondered why I was reapplying the lipstick, but it seemed to be part of who I was for this evening anyhow. One of the other women saw me and spoke.

"You had some real lip action going on out there on the dance floor."

"Not that I really wanted it."

"The guy was pretty hot and seemed to be into you."

"I don't do guys."

"You do girls?"

"That's my preference."

"Come -- show me."

I couldn't believe she said that, but I walked over to her and she smiled at me. I was hesitant, but leaned forward and kissed her briefly. She grabbed me and pulled me closer and kissed me much harder than I'd kissed her. I couldn't believe this was happening in a women's restroom with a woman I didn't even know. We kissed for a minute or so when I heard someone clear their throat loudly.

Sherrie was standing there and looked kind of pissed to find me kissing this other woman. I didn't even know this woman's name, much less anything else about her. She looked at Sherrie and had a funny smile, then gave me a quick kiss before turning loose of me. I was enjoying kissing her, but I knew that Sherrie had promised me some things.

"Well, I guess she's taken."

"She is indeed taken."

"Well, honey, maybe I'll run into you here again some time."

With that, the woman turned and left, though there was a nice movement in her hips as she walked out of the restroom. I looked in the mirror and my lipstick was even more smeared than it had been before. I turned and tried to clean it all up and reapply it as Sherrie waited impatiently. I know I had to look embarrassed as I turned back to Sherrie. She was something between pissed and bemused.

"So you're making out with a guy on the dance floor, then making out with a woman in the restroom."

"I didn't want to make out with him."

"But you were perfectly happy making out with her."

"That wasn't what I intended. It just happened."

"I can dress you up, but I can't take you anywhere."

"I'm really sorry."

"Then show me how sorry you are."

I was a bit startled, but walked over to her. She still looked pissed, but I leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed me back, so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her even more deeply. I really got into kissing her and wanted to keep going, when the door to the restroom opened and another woman walked in.

"Shit, girls. Get a room, will you?"

"You're just jealous because she's not kissing you that way."

"I don't make out with women in a public restroom."

"Maybe you should. More fun than that stick you've got up your ass."

The woman went in a stall, slamming the door, which bounced back open. Then she closed it again, hard but more firmly, latching it as she did. I looked at Sherrie and her lipstick was smeared and mixed with mine on her face, and I had to assume mine was likewise. We didn't stop to fix it, but just put our arms around each other and exited the restroom.

Kyle and Mark now seemed to be occupied with two other women, so Sherrie and I got our purses and left the place. We went to her car, but before she opened the doors, she stopped to kiss me again. I was enjoying kissing her so much that I almost forgot that I was a guy dressed as a sexy woman. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe the fact that I'd been that way for hours already.

We kissed for a while, though not long enough for me, then she unlocked the car, opened the car door for me, and patted me on the ass before I sat down. I didn't sit down carefully, but gave her a good look up my dress when I sat. She shook her head and leaned over to give me a quick kiss before closing the car door.

"You're a dirty little girl."

"Only for you, Sherrie."

"And maybe that woman in the restroom."

She drove us back to her place and we flirted, teased, and giggled the whole way. We pulled in to her place and kissed for a long time before getting out of the car and stumbling into the house. We got inside and I was more than ready for action, but Sherrie made it clear that she was running the show.