The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dark shape curled down from the roof, legs out. It was a supremely elegant move. The shape had rolled forward, twisted one hundred eight degrees like a gymnast, and used her extending legs to increase the force at the end of the swing. Reina was impressed until the soft-shod feet caught her in the chest and threw her into the room on her back, knocking the breath from her.

Two tall, slender shapes in grey walked through the open door. One of them slid the glass closed, locking it. They removed the windings around their heads to reveal faces Reina recognized from pictures and from looking in the mirror. The taller one--Felaria, she recalled--flashed a grin full of bared teeth.

"Kon'nichiwa, Otōsan," she said in broken Japanese.

Hello, Father. Even though Reina knew it was biologically true, it was a shock to hear aloud.

Neither woman kicked her or moved close to her. Reina found it disconcerting. She'd expected to be fighting for her life. Both her daughters--she could use the word now-- stayed well away from her, yet near enough to make sure she didn't get up easily. Akira shifted on the futon, her form indistinct in the darkness. Felaria smiled again. Reina felt the beginnings of panic.

"Ah," Sara said in even worse Japanese. "Company for the night. To chase the ghosts away? A little over six months of 'mourning' and you have a new toy. How nice for you."

Reina shifted, rising to her elbows. Neither daughter moved, though both watched closely. Time was running out. It was only moments before Felaria, the sly one, would move to make Akira a piece in the game. In Go terms, it would be an unorthodox move to secure another corner, forcing her further back, completely defensive. Reina had never seen such a move, but her daughters were completely unpredictable, which made them doubly dangerous. One on one, neither was a match for her, she was sure. Both of them were a serious challenge and likely unbeatable. If she tried to stop Felaria, Sara would attack, taking the tactical beating to gain the strategic advantage. Only one thing to do.

Sara's eyes flicked toward Akira. Reina pushed up and out, swinging her legs in a short arc, knocking the younger woman off her feet. She continued her movement. Felaria stepped back, which was what Reina wanted. She was on her feet immediately, closing the distance to her elder daughter. They grappled, trading painful body shots. Reina planted her feet, hands gripping Felaria's loose top. She flipped her daughter over her hip, tearing away the soft cloth, Her kimono fell open, one sleeve torn away.

Sara launched from her knees, tackling her 'father' to the floor. They rolled together, each seeking a solid purchase on clothing to put the other in a debilitating hold. Everything they grasped ripped away. Reina mentally approved. The grey wrappings were nearly invisible in the night and thin; any hard pull shredded them. A knee slammed into her crotch, barely missing the balls. She returned the blow. Both women groaned. A fist punched her in the jaw, rattling her brain. Reina threw Sara to the side--more clothing tore--getting in two hard shots to near the solar plexus before a knee in the ribs made her let go of her daughter.

On one knee, wiping blood from her mouth, she realized she was aroused. Her cock thrust through the remains of the kimono, glistening with pre-cum. Felaria, on her feet and advancing, sported a prominent bulge. This might be interesting, part of her thought--the part not trying to keep her alive.

A kick to the head sent Sara sprawling on the floor. Reina and Felaria traded blows to the ribs and abs. The younger woman ducked a left hook, digging a fist deep into Reina's stomach; she took the blow, refusing to let the pain muddle her concentration. They exchanged elbows and knees, then clinching where their erect cocks rubbed wetly. Stay focused, she told herself. Get out of this alive and then think about fucking your children.

Felaria decked Reina with a straight right, a move the older woman didn't expect. They don't fight like us, she reminded herself through the pain. Stop making assumptions. She bounced up with an outward resilience she didn't feel, resigning herself to hurting her daughters. The same sadness she'd felt in Astoria crept over her--when she killed Marie, her wife, the love of her life, and the mother of her children.

Sara put a hard fist behind her right knee. Reina buckled, going down again with her younger daughter's arm around her throat in a rear naked choke. Felaria turned toward Akira. Reina made a fateful decision, one to put everything in the balance. This was either going to turn out reasonably well, or at least two people were going to die.

Reina went limp, head lolling forward. Sara, surprised, inadvertently relaxed the hold. Reina put an elbow to the fading bruise she'd noticed on the younger woman's right side, where Felaria had punched her the day before. Sara gaped for air, losing her grip. Reina reversed positions, setting the rear naked choke with a figure four body lock where her younger daughter couldn't move but wasn't yet in danger of losing consciousness.

Felaria spun around, halfway between her sister and Akira. Her eyes narrowed, her fists clenched. "Let her go," she said slowly between gritted teeth.

Felaria hesitated. To Reina, it was the first good sign in an otherwise terrible night.

"If you promise not to do anything until I finish, I will let Sara go, and I will tell you." She spoke Japanese to make sure Akira understood.

"All of it?" Felaria asked. Her face was conflicted. Another good sign.

"Yes."

"And afterward?"

"Entirely up to you. Only hear me to the end first."

Felaria's shoulders relaxed slightly. She pointed at Akira. "She twitches and I kill you and her, no matter what you are explaining." Her Japanese was much better this time. Akira flinched.

"Agreed." Reina locked eyes with the woman cowering in the corner. "Akira-san, stay where you are. No matter what happens, do not cry out or try to interfere. Do you promise?"

Akira nodded, confused at the change in honorific, then, seeing Felaria's fierce gaze on her, said, "Yes, Shiromkami-sama. I understand."

"Got the lower classes all put in their place, huh?" Felaria's mouth curled into an evil sneer. "Let Sara go and start talking. If I think you're lying to me, all bets are off."

Reina released her daughter. She was exhausted, both from the fight and the strain of convincing herself she would tell her daughters what she had promised Hiroji Sato she would never reveal. But Sato was dead, and she was head of the Void Dragon-gumi. Fuck him.

------

The three women sat in a crude circle. Akira stayed on the futon, legs crossed, fear present in her eyes and posture. Reina took a deep breath and began speaking in English. She didn't know if Akira would understand. Sorting things out would come later.

"Your mother ran a moderately profitable smuggling business from Astoria. She never told you because she didn't want you involved or implicated if she was ever caught. I met her when the Void Dragon sent me to negotiate terms for the distribution of illegal tuna and whale meat to the American Northwest. We were attracted to each other from the first time we met. Our first dinner together, three days after I arrived, ended at my hotel with both of us exhausted and depleted. It wasn't only the sex. It wasn't only because I was hermaphrodite. We loved each other, despite arguments and horrid fights that left us sad and apologizing the next day. I have never--not before and not since--met anyone who filled my soul the way your mother did." She glanced at Akira, who's face indicated she hadn't understood a word.

"We were married in a civil ceremony in Salem three months later. We kept it secret from her cartel and the Void Dragon. You were born nine months after the ceremony. I have copies of our marriage and your birth certificates. Marie decided it was best if I wasn't part of your lives until later when you could understand our relationship and the nature of her business, which became increasingly entwined. The only thing she allowed me to do was send gifts and put money in an account for you. I believe you were given the account when her will was read."

Reina paused for breath. Neither Felaria nor Sara had moved or spoken. Their faces were blank masks. At least they haven't tried to kill me yet.

"Nine months ago, Hiroji Sato, the head of the Void Dragon, discovered our affair and that you are my daughters. He planned to take control of your mother's business; it had grown very profitable over the years. Marie rejected all his offers. He ordered me to kill her, knowing exactly what it meant. It was both a way to gain control of an American cartel and to punish me for deceiving him. I tried to refuse. He said he would only send someone else, who wouldn't be as careful as I. The threat was clear."

"So you killed our mother--your lover--to keep your boss happy." Tears ran down Sara's face. Felaria's face was dry, which was bad enough. The fact she still had an erection--and Felaria had one as well--was worse, she thought. Is it right to think about fucking your grown children, even if you've never really met them?

"No." Reina tried and failed to keep control of herself. She began to cry, not sobbing, but tears crawled across her cheeks. Perversely, her cock hardened more. "I had a different plan. I was going to fake her death and we, all of us, would disappear, find a new life somewhere in America. I planned to shoot her with a gun loaded with blanks in plain view of a security camera. Then I would shoot the camera--the wadding in the blank and the blast would knock it out, I thought. I'd pull her out of the way, spray blood on the ground and make it seem I had disposed of her at sea. It was a good idea, I thought, until your mother objected in the alley outside her office--where there was no security camera.

"She told me it was a bad plan, the Void Dragon was smart enough to know the death was faked. Afterward, all of us would be hunted down and killed. I already knew it, but I hoped we could avoid them for long enough for the gumi to give up. She said she had to die. I told her no, I'd think of something else. She pushed the gun to her chest and pressed my finger onto the trigger. She died in my arms. She paid with her life to keep you safe."

"She made you kill her?" Felaria was incredulous, angry. Now she was crying. "You expect us to believe that?"

"Oh, fuck, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." Sara rocked on the floor, hands around her knees. "That's what he meant."

"What who meant," Felaria asked, now completely confused.

"The doctor, the guy who did the autopsy. Remember? He said he hadn't seen anyone die like that since he was in the Army. He said Mom died from a collapsed lung and broken ribs due to a close proximity muzzle blast and non-metallic impact on her chest. She died from being hit by a blank, Fel."

Felaria, who had almost stood up, collapsed on the floor. Silence filled the room, lasting far longer than made Reina comfortable. She wanted to say something, but knew it would only make things worse. Her elder daughter raised stricken eyes.

"You're telling us Mom made you kill her to save us."

Reina nodded, saying nothing.

"Did it work?" Sara asked.

"Yes," Reina answered. "I spent the last six months making sure you were safe and planning revenge. On the day my team delivered your mother's urn to me, Hiroji Sato died as I arranged. His lieutenants are also dead. I am head of the Void Dragon." She nearly came reliving the satisfaction of the man's killing. Felaria stroked her erection briefly. A wet spot appeared between Sara's legs. At least we're all perverted.

"No one will harm you as long as I live. And Marie, your mother, my wife, made it all possible." She hung her head.

"Kill me if you want. I should have put the gun to my temple afterwards. Part of me wanted to join Marie, while another part wanted to keep protecting you, get to know you. All I ask now is you let Akira go unharmed."

"Do we believe her?" Felaria asked, doubtful.

"It's the worst explanation I ever heard," Sara answered, "but it fits. Why shoot someone with a gun full of blanks and no silencer? We can check, you know?" This last was said to Reina.

"Yes, you can. I no longer have anything to hide."

"You loved her, but never saw her?" Felaria was obviously working through to an answer she wasn't sure she'd like.

"I spent the last twenty-four years keeping her and you two safe. Every chance, we met somewhere, made up for lost time." The implication she and Marie fucked their brains out as often as possible didn't seem as bad a thing to tell her children as she'd imagined. "She made business trips often, yes?" Two reluctant nods. "She always came back happy, happier than she left. With a gift for each of you." Two more nods. "When you were twelve, you wanted a special 'grown-up' doll, impossible to get. Yet, she came back from a trip with two. When you were sixteen, she brought autographed pictures of Melly Parker, the singer." Another pairs of nods, mouths agape. "Those were from me. Because I wasn't allowed to see you."

"Fine," Felaria retorted, her anger cracking. "What did we get for college graduation?"

"Each of you were given a 1972 MGB convertible. Felaria, yours is British Racing Green. Sara, yours is Flame Red. On the inside of each cubby box are the words, 'To a special girl. I love you.' You almost sold them last year."

Both sisters broke. Reina moved to sit between them, arms around their shoulders.

"It hurts so much. I miss her," Sara managed between sobs.

Reina kissed her head. She turned to do the same to Felaria and, instead, found a pair of open lips. Without hesitation, she kissed her elder daughter, accepting the tongue slipping past her teeth. At least she's not shy, Reina told herself as she responded to the kiss. A hand massaged her nipple, sending a tremor through her. She massaged Felaria's cock with an open hand, feeling the pre-cum coat her fingers and palm. A mouth on her earlobe reminded her Sara wanted attention as well. The women began a three-way kiss, hands wandering across their bodies, fondling breasts, cocks, pussies, stroking heads.

Do I want to do this? Reina was conflicted. She was their biological father; they should be comforting each other over Marie's death. Isn't this comforting? a part of her asked. You didn't start it. They want it. Do you have a better way to 'connect' with them?

Their bodies entwined. Felaria's cock pressed against Reina's sopping vaginal lips from behind. The fight had seriously aroused her. She opened her legs to let the cock in. It felt wonderful. Sara put her mouth to the conjoined cock and cunt, licking Reina's cock, getting her finger into her pussy along with Felaria's pulsing erection. The younger woman's aromatic pussy, heady with the scent of arousal, hovered over Reina's face; she put her mouth to the slick opening, working tongue and teeth around the clit as she licked the inner flesh. Felaria's tongue intruded. The pair battled amorously for sole possession of Sara's cunt. Reina felt her orgasm build. She tried to hold back, but her daughters refused to let her retreat. She sensed they were as aroused as she and wanted to come even more than she did.

There was a moment of absolute calm, the point just before orgasm when everything stops, waiting, anticipating. Felaria went first, biting Reina's shoulder to stifle her screams as she came. The cock spasmed in Reina's pussy as she clenched it with her Kegel muscles. A nip to Sara's clit sent the younger daughter sliding into ecstasy, her mouth buried in Reina's pubic hair, hand frantically stroking the older woman's rigid cock. Reina came after making sure she was last. She spewed cum onto Sara's hair and shoulders, her pussy vibrated with the orgasm and feeling of Felaria's cum oozing down her thigh.

Are you keeping score now? an amused part of her asked. Yes, she answered without hesitation. If we're going to fuck, then I make sure they know who is in charge. They will always come first. After a pause, she reminded her other self, pun intended.

When her eyes refocused, Reina saw Akira staring down at her from a kneeling position. She wriggled her head out from the tangle of slack legs and arms to get a better view.

"Are you unhurt, Shirokami-sama?" the woman asked in very good English. "Do you need help to stand?"

"Did you understand all I said, Akira? All we said?" A brief pang of shame made Reina's skin feel clammy.

"Yes, I have an excellent understanding of English. But it changes nothing, Shirokami-sama." The woman's eyes were moist, but from joy or sadness, Reina couldn't tell.

"Ha," Felaria said in English from behind Reina. "Dad got caught cheating on her girlfriend."

"Untrue, Dreadgrave-sama," Akira said, her face suddenly serious. "Cheating means Shirokami-sama made promises to me and did not keep them. She made no promise, nor did I expect any. She has not cheated and I am not her 'girlfriend.'"

Reina disentangled herself from her daughters, standing on wobbly legs. "You two amuse yourselves. I'll be back in a while to show you how woefully inept you are as sex partners. Practice while I'm gone."

She led Akira to the dais where they sat facing each other, Akria in her open kimono, Reina in the shreds of hers. The younger woman bowed her head refusing to look up. Reina tilted the delicate face with a finger under her chin. "You will answer me truthfully," she said.

Akira nodded. "I have always done so and will always do so."

"How much do you know?"

"All except that your daughters searched for you. Natsuko-sama was insistent I know what troubles you. She instructed me I was to help you... go beyond it, she said. I have tried, Shirokami-sama. I do not know if I have succeeded. I am no replacement for a lost love."

"You are wrong, Akira-chan." Reina smiled broadly when the younger looked up in surprise at the change in status. "I do not misspeak. My love Marie Dreadgrave is dead. I can only mourn her, but doing so brings nothing but blackness. My daughters are alive and, perhaps, not so angry with me anymore. You brought me back from the edge, made me feel wanted, loved, needed. If not for you, I might have killed those two and gone on to be alive and miserable."

Reina paused, making sure Akira looked at her. "Stay with me. Please. I am not an easy person to know. I want you to help me be less... forbidding. Especially with those who are close to me. Say yes?"

"This was never a 'duty' for me... Reina. From the moment I met you I was yours. I hoped but never believed you would feel the same way. Natusuko-sama will be very displeased to lose me. I will stay... for as long as you will have me."

They held each other, listening to their breathing, heartbeats become one. Reina felt at peace for the first time in over nine months--the time for a new life to be born, she realized.

"We can stay here or we can attempt to teach my daughters how to fuck properly." Reina, grinned. It felt good.

"Something new? I like it. I can show them many new positions. If they wish to learn."

"They have no choice. If they want to stay here, they have prove they are good enough." Reina helped her new lover stand. Akira went to the door, opened it and inspected the lock. She came back with a thoughtful look on her face.

"There are no marks on the lock, Reina-chan. My father is a locksmith. It is difficult to open a lock without the key and leave no sign. My cousin is a gymnast. What Felaria did was most impressive. Perhaps they can be of help to you outside of sex?"