The Price for Survival

Story Info
18-year old Emily is humiliated by her rich, popular friends.
2.6k words
4.13
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this story contains potentially triggering themes of bullying, exploitation, and toxic friendships. All characters are 18+ and consensual participants in their humiliation.

*

Alison, Lucy, and Melanie were the three most popular girls in the Paradise Academy for Exceptional Women. They were the queens, the alphas, the top of the food chain. As they strode three abreast through the corridor, the unpopular students jumped from their path, stretching their backs against the walls for fear of getting in their way.

Alison's round buttocks swayed from side to side inside her designer shorts that were bespoke to her full hips and defined waist. Her thick, blond hair flowed down the back of the V-neck tank top that barely contained her intimidating bosom.

Brunette Lucy's expensive heels clacked over the floor. Her smooth, tanned legs were on full display beneath a short pleated Burberry skirt. Her long-sleeved white turtleneck hugged her slender frame and enhanced her firm breasts.

California blond Melanie was in light wash, ripped jeans, and flip-flops. She wore a slouchy caramel tank top with a large V-neck that showed off her cleavage and bra straps.

Emily hurried to keep pace with their confident strides, carrying their bags along with her own. It was hard for her to believe that she was lucky enough to have been adopted by the three of them. It was sometimes hard to believe she even belonged to the same species. Yes, they treated her as their lackey and bitch, but in return they protected her. She was grateful. She would never have survived her senior year without them.

Unlike her friends, Emily did not come from money. Her mother could never have afforded to send her to such an elite educational institute on her own. Emily was on a scholarship. And as much pride as her mother had of seeing her genius daughter be accepted into the Paradise Academy, as a scholarship, Emily was subjected to daily reminders of her inferiority compared to her rich classmates.

Like all scholarships, she was at the mercy of the rich, reminded daily that she was a freeloader - a parasite that fed off the wealth and success of others. There were only a handful of scholarships who overcame their lowly status to be considered popular. These were the attractive and outgoing girls. Emily was definitely not one of these.

It was why she worked hard every day to please her friends. Without their protection, she would suffer. She spent all of last night, into the early hours of the morning, perfecting their homework. It was challenging to ensure each of their essays were not only worthy of top marks, but that each was composed in a unique voice with individual, creative, and logical conclusions. Luckily, the intelligence that enabled her to win a scholarship gave her the ability to help her friends excel. It was as if all her prior education had simply been training to give her friends the best chance to succeed. Of course, her own school performance suffered, but that was one of the smaller prices she paid for survival.

The absolute worst were the TikTok videos. She was known on social media as "DumbBitch101" and as the name implied, she did lots of dumb shit. She ate snotty tissues, shoved dirty socks into her mouth, licked toilet seats, and pretty much anything her friends thought might be funny. The three of them were always searching online for more gross shit their little dumb bitch could do. The videos had become quite successful, garnering hundreds of thousands of views.

It had reached the point recently where random people would approach Emily in the grocery store expecting her to drop what she was doing to do something gross for their entertainment. When she didn't, they would yell at her, push her around, and in some cases assault her. It was becoming scary for her to even leave the house without her friends around to protect her.

The idea for "DumbBitch" began when Alison volunteered Emily to take part in the infamous milk crate challenge. Emily was made to pile up stacks of milk crates like a staircase and then climb and descend the structure without falling. Her height and terrible eyesight made it an impossible endeavor. She fell multiple times, dislocating her shoulder and breaking her wrist. Her friends were in fits of laughter. It gained thousands of views and "DumbBitch" was born.

In her latest video, Emily applied erection cream to her lips. Lucy had teased that Emily's lips were too thin and that she knew a way to fix them. After all, didn't Emily want beautiful, full lips like her friends? It was okay for the first five minutes. Her lips even started to pout like a duck. She dared to think this might not be the craziest idea in the world. Then came the tingle, quickly followed by a burn. She rushed to the restroom, leaving the laughter of her friends behind, and tried to scrub them with water. But nothing helped. Even the nurse questioned why she'd done something so dumb. Apparently, the ER had never heard of "DumbBitch101." Her lips had never recovered from the blisters.

She knew they were exploiting her for their own amusement, but the meaner they were, the more excited she got. She spent as much time as she could masturbating to everything her friends did and said to her. All the humiliation, degradation, and cruelty...she loved it. Her pussy would never allow her to stand up to them, no matter how much they abused her.

The friends passed by an old poster of Alison from when she ran for Senior Class President. Her picture looked down at the school, commanding the students to vote for her in big white letters on a backdrop of the American flag.

She had of course won in a landslide. Her only opposition came from a scholarship who had been nominated by the popular girls as a joke. The scholarship was already at a severe disadvantage in terms of resources and popularity, but it was made so much worse by the relentless sabotage she suffered.

The popular students made all their victims and lackeys cheer enthusiastically for everything Alison did, and at the same time ordered them to jeer everything the scholarship did. Every speech was drowned by boos. Her social media was plagued by smears declaring her as racist, homophobic, and transphobic. She soon received death threats and could not even enter the lunchroom without being pelted with food.

Alison magnanimously invited the scholarship to her victory party. The poor girl was wheeled out, tied to a handcart in Alison's promotional banners. She was in tears as she was made to give a speech proclaiming the better woman had won and apologized for all the hurt her campaign had caused. Her mouth was then bandaged up in more of Alison's banners and a pin with Alison's face was stabbed through her nipple. She was wheeled outside with all the party guests following to cheer as she was pushed down an embankment and into a muddy creek.

She moved states shortly after this, but her manufactured reputation as white supremacist trash followed her. Social media was forever. There was no escape. She would never get into college. She would struggle for employment. A Google search would always expose her as the girl who ran for Senior-class President on a platform of hate.

Alison's victory over her was total. It scared Emily to think how quickly and easily that poor girl's life had been destroyed. It was a warning not to cross the popular girls. Every time Emily thought she could no longer cope with the cost of Alison's protection, she remembered the awful fate of that girl and worked harder than ever to stay on Alison's good side.

In the corridor ahead of them stood Peyton. She was a tall, athletic girl in black leggings, a crop top that showed off her ripped stomach, and a cropped leather biker jacket. Her nose, tongue, and the tops of her ears were pierced. Her hand was around the throat of Olivia, a severely overweight girl whom the popular girls nicknamed "Piggy." Olivia held her t-shirt up to reveal her flabby stomach, covered in red slap marks.

Olivia was an example of what could happen if you lacked a popular girl's protection. She wasn't even a scholarship. She was just as rich as many of the popular girls, if not richer. Her mom was a hot shot in real estate. But this hadn't stopped her from being an outcast due to her natural timidness and inferior appearance. If anything, wasting her advantage and privilege had placed an even bigger target on her back.

Emily remembered the time Olivia had tried to sit next to her in study hall. Her smile was so hopeful that Emily had felt bad for her, but rules were rules. She was not allowed to speak to anyone who hadn't been approved by her friends, and Olivia was definitely not on that list.

"Go away," she had whispered, anxiously.

"I just thought...we might study together?"

"No," said Emily, picking up Alison, Lucy, and Melanie's homework and moving to another desk, leaving Olivia red from embarrassment as the other students snickered at her expense.

Unfortunately, Emily was confronted after class by her friends. She had tried to explain it wasn't her fault. That Olivia had spoken to her, not the other way around. But it didn't matter. Rules were rules. She promised it would never happen again. Alison agreed. It wouldn't. Lucy and Melanie recorded the whole thing. It was another DumbBitch special. Alison produced a bottle of hot sauce labeled with a flaming skull and cross-bone chilis. She giggled as she poured it on the floor and pointed. Emily did not try to resist.

She kneeled on all fours, licking it up like a dog. After only a couple of seconds, her tongue was on fire. She gagged and choked. Water streamed from her eyes. Her friends laughed, encouraging her to clean it all up. She tried her best, but it was too difficult. Her entire face went numb. Her stomach cramped. Her limbs trembled.

Her friends finally showed mercy, dragging her to the restroom, where they dunked her face into the toilet bowl. There was more laughter as one of them flushed the chain. Emily felt the familiar swirl as she tried to bathe her tongue in the water for relief from the never-ending burn.

It was torture, and it was all Olivia's fault. She had never forgiven her for that day. Olivia's frightened eyes widened upon seeing the approach of Alison, Lucy, and Melanie. Alison giggled adorably. "Gross," she said to Peyton. "Why is she showing us all how fat she is?"

Peyton grinned. "Because she makes for a great punching bag. Right, Piggy?"

Olivia sniffled and nodded. Peyton popped her with two quick jabs. Olivia yelped, and everyone but Emily had a good laugh at her expense.

Peyton continued. "And all that extra padding makes for a surprisingly comfortable seat. Wanna try?"

"Fuck yeah, I do," said Alison.

Peyton forced Olivia to the floor by her neck. Olivia offered no resistance, passively being guided by Peyton onto her back to stare up at her superiors.

Alison stood over her and looked so happy as she jumped from the floor, lifting her knees, and crashing her round buttocks directly onto Olivia's fat stomach.

Alison bounced, clapping her hands and giggling as Olivia groaned beneath her. "Wow, Peyton," she said, "you were right. This is comfortable."

There was great laughter.

"Hey, DumbBitch," said Lucy to Emily, "isn't this the piggy who tried to talk to you that time in study hall?"

Emily blushed. She looked down at Olivia and saw those same hopeful eyes.

Peyton punched Emily in the arm. "She asked you a question."

Emily rubbed where she'd struck with her hand. "I think so," she said.

Alison smiled down at Olivia. "That's so fucking sad. What's wrong with you, Piggy? Why would she want to be friends with you when she has us?"

Olivia's bottom lip trembled. "I...I don't know, A-Alison," she said meekly.

Alison's cheeks dimpled adorably as she giggled, slipping her bare feet free from her flip-flops and resting her soles over Olivia's face.

Emily felt an itch of jealousy in her pussy. She knew from experience how incredible Alison's feet smelled from the luxurious lotion she lovingly rubbed into her skin. They were a rich blend of rose, lily, tuberose, and orange Flower, brightened with citrus, and warmed by sandalwood. Olivia did not deserve her scent, or to caress them with her unworthy lips. Alison wiggled her pretty toes, teasingly. Emily gulped, pressing her thighs together as she squirmed.

Alison's pedicure was as expensive as it was stunning. Her lilac pink and white painted toenails glittered as they caught the light. Emily wanted so badly to be allowed to work on Alison's nails. She had asked her mom for a pedicure training kit for her eighteenth birthday just so she could practice in the hopes that one day Alison might consider her talented enough to give her a pedicure. She knew it would be a proud day when she would finally be allowed. It would make all those hours learning new designs worthwhile.

She glanced at Olivia. Olivia was staying perfectly still as if afraid to move, inhaling Alison's scent through her nose, a flush on her chubby face and her eyes sparkling with excitement and arousal.

She was so lucky.

The bell sounded through the PA system to announce the start of class. Alison groaned. "Fun's over for now I guess," she said, pushing down on Olivia's face with her feet as Peyton gave her a hand to help her stand, still crushing Olivia beneath her. She stayed on her face for a moment longer before finally stepping off to give Peyton a hug. "Thanks, Peyton. You're so much fun."

Peyton smiled. "Any time, Alison."

Alison giggled and looked down at Olivia. "You'll be a good girl for Peyton, won't you, Piggy?"

Olivia sniffled and nodded.

Emily cringed. Two moist spots of arousal had darkened Olivia's jeans around her crotch. She tried not to draw attention to it. She knew Peyton would punish her badly if she knew. Olivia covered herself with her hands before anyone else noticed.

Alison turned to Lucy. "Hey, get this on video."

Lucy smirked and pulled out her phone and recorded a close-up of Olivia's face. Alison giggled, swirling her saliva in her mouth. Lucy nodded, and Alison dropped a long, foamy string of spit on Olivia's nose. It trickled down her nasal bone and onto her lips.

Peyton grinned, beaming down at her victim.

Melanie and Lucy did the same, aiming for her eyes before Alison turned to Emily. "Okay. Your turn."

Olivia looked so pathetic on the floor, covered in spit, trying to hide her arousal with quivering hands over her crotch. Olivia had gotten Emily in trouble with her friends and had been treated to Alison's feet. It wasn't fair. At that moment, she hated her. Emily snorted her snots from her nose into her mouth, swirling as much as she could before dropping a green loogie directly into Olivia's mouth.

Everyone cheered. Peyton even slapped Emily firmly on her back to congratulate her on a good job. Emily smiled. It was a tiny glimpse into the power her friends enjoyed on a daily basis. It felt pretty good to put a weaker woman in her place.

Seeing Olivia like this had given her renewed motivation to make Alison and her friends happy. So long as they wanted her around, she was safe. Emily would continue to be their good girl for as long as they wanted her. Maybe until the end of high school? Maybe through college? Maybe forever? She could only hope.