The Price of Admission Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexa officially makes Clarke hers.
9k words
4.61
7.2k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clarke had almost got used to waking up naked, cold and alone in a cell, but this particular morning she was neither cold or alone. She was still naked and imprisoned, which certainly wasn't great, but finding herself being spooned by an equally naked Lexa almost made it worth it, especially as it was the first time this had happened.

Sure, Clarke had been fucked into unconsciousness by Lexa nearly every night of the past week, but come morning Lexa would be nowhere to be found. But not today, and after initially being surprised by this Clarke beamed with happiness and just enjoyed this perfect moment, almost forgetting this was a truly frightening, embarrassing day for her.

Of course the moment couldn't last, and suddenly guards barged in, flanking a clearly important looking woman, "Heda! Heda! Heda, please, I need to speak to you."

In a second Lexa was on her feet and addressing the woman, "Luna, what is the meaning of this!"

Luna hesitated, then apologised, "My deepest apologies Heda, I just... I urge you to reconsider..."

"The time for debate has passed." Lexa said dismissively.

There was a brief pause and then Luna huffed, "It's just 100 people. I still don't understand why we're going to all this trouble."

"I will not debate this with you again." Lexa snapped, "Now get out."

"But Heda..." Luna protested, and then when Lexa gave her a warning look she quickly added, "The ceremony-"

"Can wait a few moments." Lexa finished for her.

Another brief pause, then Luna warned glancing at the blonde, "Remember my lessons Heda. And that I only have your best interests at heart."

"I truly believe that, Flame Keeper, which is why you still have your head. Now go." Lexa ordered Luna sternly, then when she and the others left she turned to Clarke, smiled softly and urged the other girl to get up, wrapping her arms around her before asking, "Do you trust me, Clarke?"

"Yes." Clarke answered without hesitation.

"Remember that, and that I swear to you, I have your best interests at heart. And that of your people, and mine." Lexa pushed gently stroking Clark's face before kissing her gently and then adding, "Promise me you'll do what's best for all of us, and do whatever the commander wants you too?"

"I promise." Clarke swore, then after yet another brief pause she asked, "Lexa, what does Heda mean?"

Lexa smiled, "It's my title?"

"Which is?" Clarke pushed softly, although she finally had an idea of what that might be.

Lexa smiled, and then called out to her guards in her mother tongue, "Bring me my clothes."

Instantly the heavy door opened again and muscular, hairy man who towered over Lexa hurried into the room carrying clothes, including armour. The more intimate were taken from them by Lexa, but most of it was slowly placed upon her body. Then in a final touch she was presented with a jar of face paint, which she dipped her hand into and then rubbed over her eyes, creating markings with well practised ease.

All these things combined really seemed to transform her body, and ever since being interrupted Lexa had been standing tall and proudly, the men were doing everything she said, had been doing everything she said all along, and fuck, Clarke suddenly felt ridiculously stupid.

She wasn't about to meet the Commander, because this WAS the Commander. Lexa had been the Commander all along, and Clarke didn't have a clue. Well, maybe the thought crossed her mind once or twice, but it seemed ridiculous that a petite girl close to her age could command such respect, and even fear.

Could be the leader of this fierce warrior people who had effortlessly captured her friends and ruled the land with an iron fist. Unless of course, Lexa was the Commander's second-in-command. Or worse, her wife. Oh God, what if Lexa was married? Clarke really, really didn't like the idea of that. Because sure, she had agreed to help enslave her friends, which may mean getting physical with them or their other captors, but Clarke didn't want anything beyond that.

Over and over again these things echoed in Clarke's mind as she was led out of her cell, out of the prison and eventually into some kind of arena. Along the way she was presented with more evidence to suggest her initial suspicions were correct. But despite the very big omission about her status, whatever that might be, Clarke still very much wanted to be Lexa's slave.

Besides, she truly believed it was what was best for their people, something Clarke constantly reminded herself as she was paraded through the street of a surprisingly large city full of people gawking at her naked body, one way or another the Commander showing off her prize.

Although that wasn't as disconcerting as her friends seeing the same thing, as in the middle of the arena there was a stage elevated about 5 to 6 feet in the air, beneath it The 100 along with at least 200 grounders ready to watch the show, and many more watching all around them. God, just how many people had survive the apocalypse?

Because it almost looked as if there had never been one, except this society was radically different to what Clarke had read in books. Something she was about to get first hand experience of, although at least unlike the city she had just been paraded through there was no children to witness her disgrace. Although the adults looked like they were going to get off on it. Mostly grounders, but maybe some of the 100 too, which should have been off-putting, but somehow it wasn't.

Surprisingly Clarke had been led here in chains, but once she was in the centre of the stage her legs were kicked out from underneath her and she was forced onto her knees before being finally released from her chains. Lexa didn't seem to notice. She was too busy looking out over the crowd, at first focusing on her people, who were all chanting 'Heda', suggesting she was in charge.

As did the empty throne, which was clearly designed for the Commander to sit in. Then Lexa focused on The 100, and given their reaction Clarke could only imagine that her lover was glaring at them. Or possibly worse. Either way she soon addressed them in a noticeably commanding tone, after suddenly raising her hand which caused the rest of the grounders to become deafeningly silent.

"Sky people..." Lexa said with disdain, causing a brief series of grumbles from her people before they once again became silent once she started speaking again, "You have invaded our land, eaten our food, and destroyed our homes. Know this, if you were any other clan you would receive no mercy, and there are many amongst my people who do not believe you deserve any simply because you do not know any better. But I see you for what you are. Yes, I see you and I do not see an army come to take what belongs to me and my people. I see a bunch of children, desperately in need of some discipline. And I promise you, one way or another, you shall receive it... Clarke, crawl to me."

The sudden mention of her name startled Clarke a little, but after the last week obeying Lexa was like breathing, as was replying, "Yes Mistress Lexa."

"Clarke?" Bellamy called out in disbelief, unable to believe what his friend had been reduced too.

Which caused Lexa to smirk at her captives, an expression which stayed on her face once Clarke was by her feet, allowing her to grab a handful of blonde hair, and yank her to the edge to emphasise her point, "My generals tell me that this, is your leader. Not that you ever showed her the proper respect, but if it wasn't for her babysitting you, you would have never survived this long.

For that, she shall be rewarded. Yes, on this day she will become undisputedly mine, and have the honour of pleasing me in any way I see fit for the next year. Those of you who are lucky enough, and smart enough, to agree to submit yourselves as she does today will make up your debt to my people in mostly pleasurable ways over the next year. Those of you who do not, well, do not fret, there is plenty of work to go around."

Suddenly Octavia called out, mostly wanting to beat Bellamy to it so she would be punished if necessary, and also because she was appalled by this, "Did you give her the choice?"

"Yes, actually." Lexa reassured with another smirk, "But I shall give her the chance now to object. Clarke, do you wish to become my willing pet?"

There was deafening silence as all eyes turned to her, then Clarke nervously and truthfully answered, "Yes."

Although the word sounded deafening in the silent courtyard Lexa pushed, "What was that?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke corrected herself, while also speaking louder.

"Prove it." Lexa ordered, strolling over to her throne at the edge of the stage and sitting down upon it, "Bend over my knee. Prove to your people and mine, and more importantly to me, that you're willing to accept your place, and your punishment."

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke replied without hesitation, scurrying to obey.

Which meant crawling over to Lexa and positioning herself over her knee, something she had done quite a few times now, of course this was different. This time there were a few hundred people watching them, and honestly it felt like a few billion. Also her friends were among the crowd, making this even more nerve wracking. But Clarke had been expecting that.

What she hadn't been expecting was to do this for someone that she knew, and for better or for worse trusted, making her hopeful that this would make it easier on her. Not that she truly expected Lexa to take things easy on her, especially given everything she had told her about her people, so Clarke hoped it would be just, easier.

At first it certainly promised to be that way given how as usual Lexa started off by just staring at her ass, and then reach down to grab, squeeze and caress it like a piece of meat. However Lexa spent barely half the amount of time she usually would on that before delivering the first blow, and when it came it was perhaps as hard as any she had ever given her.

It was more than enough to make Clarke cry out loudly, and continue doing so as Lexa proceeded to beat her butt hard and rough right from the start, sending a message to both their people in the process. Which should have been off-putting, and maybe if it hadn't been for this last week it would have been, but now some twisted part of Clarke couldn't help but enjoy it.

Lexa was the first to know that Clarke was enjoying it, perhaps even before Clarke, as while the blonde was no doubt consumed by the initial pain the brunette was carefully paying attention to every little reaction she got. It was unfortunate, but there were many amongst Lexa's people who wanted to see Clarke suffer at least in some way, and it was honestly important for Clarke's people to see the same thing.

And honestly, Lexa enjoyed it too, at least to some extent. But not as much as she would enjoy what was to come, but it was still highly pleasurable to see Clarke squirming on her lap and letting out pathetic whimpers and cries like a naughty child being punished for misbehaving.

That was what everybody else saw, and Clarke felt, initially, but Lexa saw more. Oh yes, in a way she had become an expert on Clarke Griffin, and could tell when she truly wasn't enjoying something, and when she was. And this? This was Clarke enjoying herself. Yes, it may not look like it, but Lexa could hear the hint of pleasure in even those initial cries, and more importantly she could feel a hint of wetness against her thighs.

Soon enough it was more than just a hint, which was just further proof that all those hours of training had been totally worth it. Oh yes, Lexa had created the perfect sex slave for herself, and now was showing her off to her adoring people, Clarke's people, and perhaps most importantly her generals and the leaders of the 12 clans.

Apart from Clarke's people, most of whom seem terrified and appalled by what she was doing, the rest of their audience seemed impressed and overjoyed to see their leader put the leader of this invading force in her place. Of course it was the leaders and generals which Lexa really had to worry about, so much so that she actually pulled her gaze away from the beautiful woman bent over her knee to study the expressions on their faces.

Most seemed intrigued, especially by the prospect of getting a sex slave of their own, but quite a few seemed underwhelmed and waiting for Lexa to stop taking it so easy on Clarke, which all but forced Lexa's hand, figuratively and literally.

When they were alone together it would never be necessary to go past the initial spanking, as that more than proved her point, and was mutually enjoyable. However this had to be a truly epic butt beating, one her people would talk about for years to come, so in the end Lexa increase the pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to batter Clarke's behind.

This made those firm cheeks jiggle obscenely, turned them from a cute pink to a bruised and angry red, and had Clarke crying hysterically. Which was good for the long run, Lexa reminded herself, even if it hurt her heart a little. Now, could Clarke receive such treatment and still submit to her like the sub Lexa had trained her to be?

Clarke kept reminding herself over and over again that she needed to do that for the sake of her people, and it would be foolish to try and get out of this under this circumstances. But that didn't stop her from kind of wanting to as the spanking became truly agonising. Also now she was over the initial shock, and hating herself for being so shocked, Clarke resented Lexa for lying to her.

Yes, even now she could understand Lexa was trying to do what was best for both of their people, but she thought they had a real connection, and Lexa should have trusted her with the truth sooner. Something that she would definitely be complaining about the first real chance she got. But now was not that chance. No, now all Clarke could do was take a spanking like a good girl. Well, that and all the screaming and squirming.

Just as Clarke was becoming dangerously close to begging for mercy Lexa thankfully and abruptly stopped, the whole arena becoming deafeningly silent again, except for Clarke's whimpers and sobs. Then after a few long seconds of admiring her handiwork Lexa reached down and placed her hand upon Clarke's backside again, initially making the poor girl flinch.

Thankfully instead of another blow Lexa just began caressing the well beaten flesh, massaging the pain away in a surprisingly gentle moment. Which clearly displeased some of the grounders, but before they could even start properly grumbling Lexa improved their spirits by pushing Clarke to the ground and addressing her again.

"As my slave I shall do that a lot, to remind you of your place, and punish you whenever I see fit. And just for my own amusement." Lexa announced, "Even if you do like it. And you did like it, didn't you sky girl?"

Clarke blushed, but truthfully admitted, "Mostly, Mistress Lexa."

"Which is because you're a dirty whore, and submissive slut, who craves the attention of someone dominant like me. As I suspect many of your people do." Lexa said, sparing Clarke's people a glance, before turning her attention to her pet in training, "But what you truly crave is to worship your betters. Isn't that right, sky girl?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke replied, this time without hesitation as she knew where this was headed, and was eager for it.

"Just as I suspected." Lexa said dryly to her generals, who chuckled along with her as she turned her attention back to Clarke, "But if I'm going to give you such a privilege in front of my people and yours, you're going to have to beg for it. Oh yes, grovel at my feet for the honour of licking my cunt like the lesbian slut you are, sky girl!"

Knowing exactly what that meant Clarke pressed her lips to Lexa's feet and then began pleading, "Oh please Mistress Lexa, allow me the privilege of eating your pussy. I want to eat it so bad. I want to eat it in front of all my friends, and yours, to prove that I'm a shameless lesbian whore, who desperately wants to be your pussy licking slave. Your cunt lapping bitch. Your slutty little sky girl. Oh please Mistress Lexa, allow me the honour of being yours."

In between each sentence, and sometimes between each pause or even each word, Clarke would press her lips to Lexa's feet. Which was of course met by some approving sounds by the grounders, but they kept silent in order to hear everything she had to say.

Which certainly didn't surprise her, but what came as a relief was that none of her friends spoke up, even though Clarke could tell they wanted too, as more than ever she could feel their eyes on her. Which should have been embarrassing, and it was, but somehow it added to her enjoyment. And while part of her might be angry at Lexa, she meant every word. And she had no doubt Lexa would make all her wishes come true.

Sure enough eventually Lexa stood up, and after a few long seconds of just staring at her pet she ordered, "Take off my pants."

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke hurried to obey, pulling Lexa's underwear down along with the pants without needing to be asked.

Once her pants were around her ankles Lexa sat back down nonchalantly, forcefully grabbed the back of Clarke's head and shoved her face in between her legs, "Now eat my cunt bitch!"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke replied again, even though it was drowned out by a cheer from the grounders.

Thanks to just how quickly this happened, and of course Clarke's long blonde hair, Lexa was only exposed for a few seconds, although Clarke doubted modesty was the reason she was trying to hide her body from their audience. No, Clarke suspected this was some kind of display of power, leaving Clarke completely naked and exposed, while Lexa state as covered as possible.

Again Clarke liked this because it made her feel like more of a slut, but Lexa had such a beautiful body she found herself disappointed at not being able to truly appreciate it right now. Oh well, hopefully Clarke would be granted that privilege again soon enough. For now, she had a much more important thing to worry about, namely sticking out her tongue and sliding it over the tasty treat in front of her.

Lexa allowed a loud, satisfied cry to escape her lips from the initial lick, which was almost drowned out by a roar of approval. From that moment on she was using every ounce of her considerable willpower to keep herself as silent as possible, or more accurately keep her moans, gasps and whimpers so soft that they couldn't truly be heard over the sound of their audience whispering with each other.

After all, it would not do to show such weakness, but it was extremely difficult given that Clarke had been a natural when it came to eating pussy, and after having a week to practice she was even better. Although at least Lexa could keep her grip on the back of her head and stroke it like a pet, something she knew they both loved almost as much as her people.

Surprisingly Clarke's people seemed just as intrigued by this behaviour. Sure, many of them still looked appalled, but Lexa could tell that it was mostly a pretence at this point. They were also scared and angry, which she supposed was understandable, but mostly they were turned on by watching their friend and leader being reduced to a fuck toy in front of them.

And of course, her people weren't hiding their enjoyment. If anything they were struggling to keep silent so she could enjoy herself. Which almost made Lexa want to push her luck and just allow Clarke to lick her pussy for hours, like they had done while they were alone, and would do again in the future. But no, she couldn't risk it, in case she did something embarrassing, like even hinting that she was begging to cum when the time came, instead of demanding what she deserved.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers