The Price of Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, of course. Of course! You're a stud. Everybody raves about your decision making and cool under pressure. You have a great reputation and I'll definitely add some positive words. Anytime dude."

Clark wondered to himself what his reputation was going to be like after they all find out he personally delivered the Red Sparrow to the shores of the US aboard Air Force One. It would only be right if he delivered the Red Sparrow to the custody of the CIA himself.

-----------------------------

Clark raced home wondering if she would even be there. He gathered up some supplies, his gun and raced to his guest bedroom where he saw her fast asleep in nothing but his robe. She hadn't even gone beneath the covers. "Poor thing" he thought as he noted how tired she must have been. "Snap out of it" he said to himself. "Your sympathy and your raging hard-on is keeping you from doing what you need to do. She will seduce you!"

As fast as Clark could, he cuffed Nikita's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the sturdy bed. He began to realize that the robe was completely open and he could see her entire naked body. She was starting to come around. He quickly wrapped her fingers in heavy tape, pulled out his gun and pointed it at her as she woke up.

"What?" She looked at her restrained and exposed body. "Clark, `tchyo za ga`lima, I have misjudged you."

"On behalf of the United States of America, I am placing you, the Red Sparrow, under arrest. It was I who sadly did the misjudging."

At that moment, Nikita strung together a message that consisted of loud Russian words, likely expletives as she pulled hard on the chains holding her. She was held extremely taught and her muscles strained under the pressure. He watched her heaving chest as she breathed hard, but the sight of her perfect natural breasts, moving up and down, glimmering in perspiration nearly disarmed him. He ran to enact the next phase of his plan, but tripped over his shoe as it fell off his foot, nearly discharging his weapon.

"Be careful with that thing and where the fuck are your shoe laces."

"Never mind that! Do you have anything to say for yourself before the authorities come to take you away?"

"Clark...Clark, listen to me. Can't you see this is a trick? My government is setting me up. Let me guess, the KGB just happened to leak some stuff about me that got broadcasted to the world? That's how they operate. This name 'Red Sparrow' is a bad joke."

"Nikita or whatever your name is, we both know that true or not, you would be saying the same sob story. Once the CIA interrogates you, believe me the truth will come out."

"You just have to trust me. I know that nothing I tell you will be enough. I wish I can prove to you my innocence, but once I'm arrested, they will never release me. I don't have to tell you that so-called Soviet spies don't get a fair trial. You need to loosen these cuffs, they're too tight."

"You think I'm an idiot? You're planning your escape. Remember when I first met you, you were about to pull an arm bar on me when I was choking you and you started to wrap your legs and stopped. You think I didn't notice? What kind of escape artist has to control her Jiu Jitsu reflexes to play the damsel in distress? Why is your English so good? Who helped you into my case?"

"What's the point. You don't believe me."

"No I don't."

"But, if you have made up your mind, then why are we talking? Why haven't you come with the police?"

"You're right. Once I make the call, it will be the end of your freedom. I must be absolutely certain."

"Then you know what you must do. You are retired Special Forces, no? I read that on your plaque. They train you in enhanced interrogation?"

"Yup," replied Clark with a dead-eyed stare. He slowly pulled devices out of his bag.

"You prepared for this, Clark?" She responded in a surprisingly loving and hopeful tone. "That means you don't really want to turn me in. You have feelings for me, Clark."

"You have feelings for me too, Red Sparrow. And you should know, the more personal things I know about someone, the easier it is for me to break them."

Clark proceeded to take off his shirt, revealing his sculpted body to her. He made sure to have on plenty of cologne. He placed a leather collar around her neck, careful to rub his chest over her face. He then padlocked it and chained it to the headboard so that her head movement was severely impaired. He then proceeded to wrap chains strategically around her arm and thighs and attach them to the bed frame with little slack using plenty of padlocks. She was at his mercy for the moment.

"I don't doubt you can escape all of this with time, but I just need to make you cozy for a little while. Just enough time for us to have a brief talk." Clark gently moved his hand along her inner leg up to her inner thigh. His sudden sensuality took her breath away. She was beginning to realize what kind of torture techniques Clark had in mind. Suddenly, her vision was gone as he padlocked a padded leather blindfold over her face. All that she could sense was his warm hand along her inner thigh and the other embracing the cheek of her face. His musky scent moving about the bed gave away his location and stimulated her imagination.

"Why don't you relax," he said in a unique way with the breath of each accentuated word flowing warmly between her legs. He was positioned right next to her crotch and no matter how hard she struggled, his face was right there. There was no position she could find that could conceal the most vulnerable place on her body and she was covered in goosebumps knowing there was nothing she could do to stop what was coming.

Though she fully expected him to attack, he took great pains to touch her very slowly and carefully avoiding her pussy itself. Everytime it felt like he was coming to touch her sex, he backed away. Before she realized it, her pussy began to thrust towards him, as if begging for attention. A part of her was disgusted at how easily he was able to dominate her every desires. The only stimulation he allowed her pussy was simply the breath from his mouth.

"You...you...water board me...whip me...electrocute me...but...but please Clark, please don't do this."

"Oh, you want me to do all the stuff they prepare you for? You've been so busy training, you never had any real pleasure did you. You've never been with a man. You've never tested the true limits of your body." He started kissing the outer lips of her pussy, pausing to remove the hidden lock-pick tucked underneath. "Real classy" he quipped sarcastically. He slowly made love to the tender petals of her flesh as he watched to his enjoyment her juices beginning to flow out onto the bed. The only truth he knew for certain, was that at that very moment, he owned her.

Maybe it was the adrenaline from the underlying danger, the complete helplessness, her desires for him or the flawless technique of a clearly experienced older man, but Nikita had never been this sexually aroused before. Clark was right, she hadn't allowed herself to experience this type of pleasure with the irony being that she was expertly instructed on how to look sexy, behave sexy, but she had never felt sexy in the way Clark was making her feel right now.

Clark carefully placed a small metal ball attached to a cable, through the tight entrance of her pussy. It was already plugged into the wall. He made sure not to damage her hyman. He could see her body stiffen with confusion as the tiny device vibrated inside of her and stimulated things that had never been stimulated before. She was now gyrating more desperately than ever as the vibrations pushed her into another gear. He made sure the device was on its lowest setting.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes. Yes. Clark," she said breathlessly.

Clark shut off the device. "You need to refer to me as 'sir' when I'm talking to you and make sure to say 'please' and 'thank you.' Talk loud and clearly so I can hear you." Clark spoke in an authoritative tone as part of the interrogation process interspersed with his confusing tenderness through soft and gentle caresses. This kept Nikita off balance and she just moaned quietly.

"I'm talking to you!" He brutally pinched her nipple and it was as if he sent a thousand shocks through her body. The mix of love and torture was something her body couldn't process. She let out a primal scream.

"Yes sir!"

The device was turned back on and he used the very tip of his tongue to find her clit and run it from the very bottom slowly to the exquisitely tender top. Clark checked to make sure his tape recorder was running. "What is your name!"

"Nikita Alexandrova, sir."

Clark ran his tongue over her clit with even more pressure and she began to tremble and moan. Her hips were starting to become frantic.

"Sir, I need to cum!"

Clark swiftly shut off the device and pinched her other nipple hard. She screamed. "Nikita you may only speak when spoken to. Is that understood?"

"Sir...yes. Yes sir!"

He turned on the vibrating device and positioned himself on top of her. He was giving her a steady rhythm around and on top of her clit with the tips of his fingers. He asked her questions about where she was from, her birthdate and her family, all which she supplied without hesitation. He was careful to slow the pace when she looked too close to cumming.

"Nikita, do you go by another name?"

"Nikita the Escapist, sir!"

"Do you go by any other name?" A question that should be easy but got no response. She struggled in her tight restraints. Clark placed the head of his dick at her now steaming entrance. It felt like torture for him too, to keep from thrusting his dick inside. She immediately knew what was being pressed against her and she stopped moving and even breathing. Every molecule of her body was saying "do it" to Clark, desperate for him to thrust and tear her open for the very first time.

"Do you want this inside of you?"

"Yes sir! Please! Rip me sir!" She shouted.

Clark pulled his dick back and pulled out the device. "Do you go by another name?" Nikita immediately understood her new reality but did not reply. "Do you go by another name? I'm asking you for the last time." Clark tried to sound tough but his arousal was distracting. Her pussy instinctively hunted him out while spilling its juices all over him. She glistened with sweat and the room was filled with the stench of her hungry pussy and the sounds of her whimpering and heavy breathing. Clark's senses were becoming overwhelmed and he could feel his cock throbbing hard, imagining what that magical cunt would feel like, pulsating around his shaft.

The moment was too much for both of them and Clark broke through her pussy lips and through that heavily guarded entrance while she screamed in simultaneous existential joy and visceral agony at the top of her lungs. She could feel the thunderous pounding of his obscenely large member altering the shape of her insides and his cock painfully smashing against her cervix with determination. She was now leaking juices and blood during this violent end to her virginity and they screamed together in orgasmic bliss. She could feel his hot cum filling her up and she let out one final, tear filled, sobbing scream louder than any that came before it...

"I AM красный воробей, SIR! I AM THE RED SPARROW!"

----------------------

Both Clark and Nikita lay together in a cloud of sleepy ecstasy. Despite the heavy bondage she was still in, Nikita was passed out in Clark's arms and Clark was briefly on another planet in his mind only to jolt himself awake to a terrible realization. Clark reached over and shut off the tape recorder. He thought to himself, "one thing I do know is that shit ain't admissible in court." Clark slowly tried to get up only to feel Nikita stirring.

"Oh baby, you were wonderful. So wonderful! Я люблю вас, I love you! Where are you going? Touch me."

"I love you t... I mean what the fuck? You ARE the Red Sparrow?"

"Yeah," Nikita smiled, still with the blindfold on. "You fucked the shit out of the Red Sparrow."

"What are you smiling about? We've got serious relationship problems."

"It was sooo good. You took the virginity of the Red Sparrow."

"Will you stop saying that?"

"Unlock me, I want to touch you."

"So you can kill me?"

"Clark baby, seriously, this is tight. My wrists and ankles hurt. My muscles are aching. My teddy bear, I need to hold you."

Clark started to get his bearings straight. "Teddy bear? I'm a decorated Special Forces soldier and this is supposed to be an interrogation."

"Teddy bear, you are really really good at what you do. I've never broken before. I mean you REALLY broke me." Nikita giggled. "Don't be mad, my дорогой!". She sounded impressed the same way a kindergarten teacher sounds impressed with a child's finger painting.

"Mad? You lied to me. You used me."

"What? I risked my life. I was the one who was tortured and suffering since the moment we first met. Get over your hurt feelings. Unlock me."

"I took you right to the seat of power of this country. How many good people have you killed? How many people were killed because of information you've stolen and how has it hurt the cause of freedom in this world?"

"Okay, unlock me and I will explain everything. Let me take another shower and we can talk over a nice dinner."

"You don't seem to get it. We can't have a relationship like this."

"Clark baby, just listen. I WAS the Red Sparrow. I ran away to escape all of that. I was released by my superiors to seduce your Chief of Staff and extract intelligence, not to come inside a trunk to this country."

"You mean you really want to defect?"

"YES and the KGB just helped to make that impossible. I am no longer free to live the American dream. Now I must remain in hiding perhaps for the rest of my life." Nikita began sobbing and Clark affectionately held her and took off the blindfold. He secretly took pride at seeing what a disheveled mess he made of her, covered in a sea of dry pussy juices, jizz, tears and blood. He brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her softly on the lips. He then uncontrollably kissed her harder this time and thrust his tongue down her mouth. They were both starting to feel aroused again.

"I'm too hungry and thirsty to start this again." Clark reluctantly stated. "We're also jet lagged as hell. That dinner does sound nice though."

---------------

Nikita was expertly moving around his kitchen with a masterful culinary technique made all the more impressive with the heavy metal shackles connecting her wrists to the steel collar using a long chain. The same chain connected her wrists to her ankle shackles and was kept with enough slack for her to move about the room.

"Teddy bear, these are honestly some of the best shackles I've ever seen. The locking mechanism, the design, it's basically un-pickable. I can't believe what you were able to buy so quickly."

"American ingenuity."

"Yes, amazing, but I'm feeling uncomfortable being completely naked in front of you like this."

"Well, you know, Red Sparrow," he said as he patted her toned and tight little ass, "we just have to be a little careful, don't we." She smiled and blushed for him. He was still hard for her as he listened to the cold steel of the chains jingling around the room. The movement of her ass rocking back and forth as she walked was hypnotic.

During dinner, Nikita admitted to Clark that she was often recruited by top Soviet brass to break into embassies, safe houses and move undetected to steal information. Some of that intelligence was likely very important to the Cold War efforts and may have caused great pain to the Western World. However, she vehemently denied having a choice. "If I didn't steal these things, my life would be over. Nobody else could fit inside air ducts, crack top tier security mechanisms and still look inconspicuous in civilian clothes. But, I never killed anybody!"

"Did you ever seduce anybody for information or access?"

"Look, I had to do what was necessary to complete an assignment. I am... I was still a virgin when I met you." Nikita giggled like a child.

"Are you seducing ME right now for information or access?" Clark replied firmly.

"I just told you everything. I shared everything with you. How could you still doubt me?"

"The time I've had with you has been amazing. Really amazing. I think you are the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I admire all that you have overcome to be here, I really do..." Nikita blushed and flashed a grin at this 'American Man' who has adopted her in his palatial home, the kind of home she could not have even dreamed of just a couple of days ago.

"...But, I have to be careful. I have a delicate political career and even if everything you say is 100% the truth, optics are important." Nikita followed Clark as he ushered her down an easily overlooked flight of stairs off the ground level. She initially thought he was showing her to beautiful guest quarters but quickly noticed the lighting getting darker and darker. At the bottom of the creaking stairs was a heavy duty door with a deadbolt lock. He unlocked the door with his keys and they were hit by the stale air of the basement and the sounds of the running water heater. The cold brick floor was filthy and no place for a naked girl in shackles to explore. A single dim bulb was lit, revealing the barely visible equipment inside.

"Nikita, I wish things were different, I really do. I have to make absolutely certain everything you are saying is legitimate and then I promise to work on some form of deal. I have friends in the CIA."

"Teddy bear, what is this?" Nikita's heart began to race as she made out the implements of what Clark had hastily assembled for his dungeon.

As Clark strapped the leather bondage hood over her head he thanked Nikita for dinner. "It was really really great. You are such a talented cook!" He shackled her arms behind her back with a leather armbinder and chains while searching her for any lock picking equipment concealed on her naked body. "I'm so sorry for this. You've been great! I feel horrible."

Clark over tightened the straps making Nikita let out a grunt. He forcefully led her to the tiny cage on the floor in a dark corner of the poorly ventilated room. Though she was blinded by the leather mask, she could feel them pass through several cobwebs as they almost teased her naked body. A shiver ran down her spine. "You are what they call 'asshole,' Clark. You can go to hell for this! Is this for the safety of your country, your career or your fucking pathetic dick! You get off on this, don't you. Probably no girl in her right mind ever set foot in this house by her own free will. You sick pervert asshole. You..."

At that moment, Clark inserted a large penis shaped gag into Nikita's mouth and locked it on, causing her to choke a bit and stumble. "Listen, I totally get what you're saying. I know this comically large penis gag must make you think this is some sexual thing I'm doing. I swear, it's not. You try installing an escape proof prison in your home on short notice. An 'adult' store is basically your only option. I'm surprised they didn't call the police. You should have seen the look on the face of that cashier." Clark gave a light chuckle, but stopped when he noticed his prisoner's body language did not suggest amusement.

"I promise you this isn't going to take long." Clark bent Nikita over and shoved her into the heavy duty cage. He locked a large steel collar tightly around her neck and padlocked an attached chain to a ring on the lower part of the cage. Her body was bent over in such a way that she almost looked to be bowing before him and no doubt she was experiencing some humiliation along with her naked ass exposed in the air as if being presented to her tormentor. He placed ankle cuffs which he locked to the cage, chained her locked arms to the top of the cage, bending her over painfully, placed a metal strap around her waist to chains to the bars and finally he chained her upper thighs each to a different side of the cage, which had the unintended consequence of spreading her legs and exposing that glorious pussy. Though it was too dark to see, Clark couldn't help visualize that beautiful pussy of hers and could almost sense a damp arousal from her sex, or maybe it was just his imagination. He hoped Nikita was wrong and this ordeal he was putting her through was not to satisfy some dark perversion. The only way he could prove it to both of them was to work on her case as fast as possible.