The Price of Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock slapping him in the face with a hot, and heady thud on the side of his chin. Her scent radiating out from her balls, a musky thick aroma that made his vision fuzzy. She shifted her grip on his neck so that her fingers weaved their way into his lower jaw and pried it open once again, this time to make sure he opened wide for her main course.

The thick tip of her dick swiftly found it's way to his lips and started to probe inside. It's spongey pink head was already pressing down on his tongue before he could react and therefore sliding all over his taste buds. One inch at a time, making sure he got a good long sampling of her flavor. The salty, meaty mixture on his tongue that he had grown to hate, associating it with only being violated.

His eyes squeezed shut. "If I feel any teeth I'll punch them out." She warned him preemptively, although Alex already knew better then to try anything like that. Her length just continued to dip further and further in. He could feel every shape and contour of her dick, it's veins, the slight curve it held. Too big for his mouth but that wasn't going to stop her anyway.

She just pushed and pushed until she felt the resistance at the back of his throat. Her tip pushing on the gates of his gullet. This is where her hands went back to his head, sifting her digits through his long locks and squeezing tight. He was held there for a few rapid heartbeats before he felt the pressure amplified on his throat.

Blondie pushed down on his head, hard. Her cock tip piercing into his gullet and breaking in, slipping down into the tight, petite tunnel of his throat. Alex instantly retched, his gag reflex trying to force out the intruder entering him so roughly. But she would have none of that, he could throw up if he wanted, but her dick was so thick, swelling to the point of plugging his throat that it would just force whatever came up right back down.

Alex was pushed until his nose was nestling right on her pubic bone, and his chin pressed firmly onto her balls. They throbbed when he felt them, surely eager to dump who knows how many liters of spunk down into his belly. He was filled from both ends, stuffed like a hog on a spit, as he himself was now being spit roasted between these two evil women.

The cock in his ass pushing up and so deeply in, it felt like his tummy might have a slight bump where her tip landed. And he knew for sure his throat was bulging with the dick crammed down the length of his neck. With them both inside, he knew it was time for them to get what they paid for, and with a soft chuckle from both girls, they started to move again. Pulling their hips back simultaneously, while one pulled out, the other pushed in, making sure he was never empty. He would always have a cock in him while they had their way with him.

His fingers clutching the mattress so tightly he was pretty sure he could claw it apart, his eyes still squeezed firmly shut, trying to block out all the sensations radiating throughout him.

Their chuckles haunting his mind, they were laughing as they took what they wanted from him, delighting in their actions. No remorse or regret from them, this was the world now, humanity was a pure thing of the past.

Red head held onto his hips firmly, pulling his lower body back onto hers, pushing and thrusting forward to bury her cock in as deep as she could go. Her teeth gnawing on her lower lip, her own eyes closing and her neck reclining backwards. Her member was practically singing with joy, his tight, pulsing core squeezing around every inch of her thickness. Tight boys were such a rare commodity these days. And if you find a tight one, odds are they aren't going to stay that way for very long.

Her thumbs digging into the little dimples on his back and holding on tight, his soft, smooth skin beneath her fingertips. Despite his living conditions and the abuse he dealt with, he was still so pure to their touch. The girls relished this, wringing all their sick desires out of him while they had him.

The blonde's balls swinging beneath his face, they tapped on his chin every time she pushed in, and the red head's did the same, only her balls slapped against his own smaller sack. The tapping causing him to flinch from the impact of it, his sensitive genitals jumping in surprise as his own prick started to harden against his will.

He hated it, he hated every moment of it, but his body just couldn't help but react the way it did. Responding to the physical stimuli, mainly thanks to the added lubrication they through in, red head's cock was slipping easily in and out of him, and her girth was pressing the little button of his prostate. Forcing a pleasurable reaction from his loins, as minimal as it may be, of course the women spotted it, and needed to tease him about it.

"Oh wow! Lookie what we got here! Haha! His cute little cock is rock hard!" He felt the red head's hand reach beneath him and flick the shaft of his penis.

Alex's eyes squeezed shut even harder, "Why can't they just leave me alone?"

"Hahaha! We both knew we had a sweet little slut." Blondie added on, slapping the side of his face lightly, stuffing her cock into his throat over and over before pulling back and pressing her tip into the side of his cheek, puffing it out and expanding it until her dick popped free of his lips.

"Aaha! Gaagh..." Alex gasped, drool spilling from his puffy lips while blondie just started to rub her spit soaked cock all over his red cheeked face.

"That's right bitch, lick my dick...nnnf...suck my balls too..." She demanded softly, slapping him with her cock this time. Making sure its scent, taste, and texture were burned into his memory with how much she shoved it into his face. Eventually pulling it up and pushing her hips forward to raise her ball sack closer to his lips.

Alex obeyed her, pushing his face lower to capture her nuts into his mouth next, sucking the orbs into his lips one at a time, rolling them with his tongue as he'd been told to before letting it pop out and moving on to the second one. Rubbing his face back and forth as he was still held by one of her hands, keeping him situated down there, if at any point he slowed down, or wasn't giving her, what she deemed 'enough attention.' She'd twist his hair in her hand, twisting it so tightly that it tugged painfully on the roots of his scalp.

So he did his best to be good, just holding back his own disgust and desires, just please them and they'll go away. That's all that mattered.

He remained there for a bit, being fucked from both ends by them, until he suddenly felt a slap on his ass once again, "Nnnf...flip over bitch...I wanna try that mouth." The red head demanded, and although it sounded like she was telling him to do it, the two girls did it for him. Both pulling out, their cocks soaked in various body fluids and oil. Dripping with precum that he was forced to taste the salty sweetness of.

They then grabbed his wrists and pulled him over, planting him on his back now. The blonde now positioned by his legs, and the red head over his face, straddling his head. Alex was heaving for breath, it felt like they'd been at it for hours, but still weren't finished with him yet. Blondie grabbing his ankles and holding them out above him, while she walked on her knees to position her cock at his entrance next.

Since he was already stretched out at this point, it was much easier for her to point her cock downward, apply just a little pressure, and she popped right in. Sinking nice and deeply into his center, all while Alex mewled weakly, feeling his most sacred place being violated again.

Only for him to feel a set of balls resting on his forehead and another slick cock to flop down on his lips. "Hope you like ass to mouth slut..." Red head chuckled, raising herself up just high enough to tilt her cock down and aim for his lips. She placed two fingers on her tip and pushed, directing it to his lips.

And as much as Alex wanted to shout out 'No' or anything else to stop her in her tracks. He knew there was nothing that could be said to do such a thing. So his lips parted, and the taste of himself, mixed with the natural flavor of her bare cock began to slip down his throat. Washing over his taste buds once again and fouling his senses.

Blondie was even rougher than the red haired one was, she started off hard right away, drawing her hips back and rushing forward again. Making a louder clap sound that caused the bed they were on to creak and rock. The legs scraping the rock floor underneath them as she went at him hard. She was not lubed with oil, only with his saliva. Which thankfully he provided plenty of, but that mixed with her rougher treatment, made it harder for Alex to handle.

Only difference was, before he could at least breathe through his nose while blondie was in his mouth, now that red head was straddling his face, as she sank down all the way to plunge her cock into Alex's neck, her balls sank down and rested comfortably right on his nose.

Now if he wanted to breathe, he'd have to just breathe in the thick, heady scent of her babymakers.

His eyes nearly went crossed at this point, feeling their hands running along his sensitive chest, feeling all over his stomach. Their voices trailing off into distant echoes while it became harder to see. He could only take in slight sips of air, reeking with the scent of her, so things got a little fuzzy. But they made sure to keep him conscious, they wanted to hear him choke, his gagging, his moaning, his coughing, every little sound he made was music to their ears.

Their fingers played with his nipples, pulling and pinching them, slapping his breast on occasion just because they wanted to. Teasing him more and more about his little cock, how he claimed to not like it, but his prick was telling such a different story. Red head's sack slapping down onto his face and blondie's cock punching into his ass, stretching his inner tunnels out so much. His legs swaying back and forth but unable to struggle as his ankles were held.

Red head's own legs were pinning his arms under her knees, so all he could do was take it, just take it like a good whore.

He closed his eyes again, trying to put himself anywhere else. Put himself in his little hiding hole from before they found him. He wasn't living in perfect conditions of course, but he was doing okay. He wanted to go back there, his home before this Hell. Eating berries, reading old books, having a comfy couch to sleep on, and a blanket to keep him warm. He'd give anything to be back there right now.

But instead, he was here, feeling his throat bulge and stretch as a thick dick forced it to accommodate it's size.

"Oooooh fuck baby boy! Ahhh...I think you're gonna make me cum soon...nnnf..." Red head spoke, gyrating her body and reaching to lift up her tank top, exposing her busty chest and grabbing two handfuls of her breasts. Playing with them to fuel her rising arousal, she grinded down into Alex's face, fucking his throat and feeling the bliss coursing through her. "Mmmh...you getting close too babe?"

The blonde had her eyes closed in concentration, her thrusts picking up at about two per second now. Her forehead was glistening with sweat, dripping down onto Alex's nakedness, "Aahhh...yeah...wanna cum together? Mmm...fill this little bitch up?" The red head nodded eagerly.

"Fuck yeah...let me know when you're ready..." They spoke like he wasn't even a factor in their equation. Just the toy they were using to get off, he didn't matter at all to them, it was just their pleasure, and they were withdrawing it from their rented ona-hole. The bucking and humping picking up, so much so that his body was rocked aggressively into the loudly squeaking bed.

Alex's fists balled up once more and he closed his eyes as tight as possible. He hated this part...he knew what they were going to do.

"Mmmmmh...ahhh...haaah...okay...okay babe...almost there...almost there...you ready?" She moaned asking her red haired friend for approval to dump her load in their toy.

She nodded, "Oh yeah, aaah...let's give this slut a little something extra for supper tonight." She grinned cheekily, a chesty chuckle coming from her as she reached down and massaged the bulge in his throat, ready to feel her own load coaxing out of her cock.

Their thrusts reached a fever pitch, each one rising in tempo, picking up faster and harder, faster and harder until they both started to cry out, moaning in unison, "Fuuuck! Aaah, I'm cumming!" The blonde was the first one to blow, hilting her cock inside and burying it all the way to the balls again. And Alex could feel her sack pulsating, undulating as her spunk began to burst free inside him.

"Yeahyeahyeahyeah! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...!" Red head followed only seconds after. Doing a similar motion of shoving her member down as deeply as she could, only she continued to squeeze Alex's neck, choking him tightly to feel her orgasm pumping out of her. "Ooooooooouuuuuuu...fuuuuuuuuuck..."

He could feel their cocks twitching, swelling in their tips and bursting with hot, white cum. Their millions of unborn swimming forth in a thick gunk that slithered down his throat and up his ass. Painting his insides white until they met in the middle, forming a syrupy mix in his tummy and stirring.

A hot stew of baby brew in his gut, being deposited by the gallon full and courtesy of red head and blondies balls. He couldn't resist it at all, both were stuck inside so deep, his throat gulped on reflex, swallowing every drop, and his bowels were just a highway to his belly. Nothing to stop her swimmers from travelling all the way up his boy womb and nestling themselves happily in their new home. His warm, tight little body.

The girls remained locked inside him at that, making sure their dicks stayed enveloped in his tightness for as long as they wanted, not a single drop that left their sacks was going to be forgotten. He was getting every single drop of spunk from both of them. Blondie rocked her hips a few times, letting his anal muscles instinctively clench on her and milk out just a few more drops. "Ooooou...that's a goooood boooy...aaahh..." She coed, feeling the sweet relief of her climax and riding the after waves.

Red heads balls stayed situated over Alex's nose with how deeply she was resting, blocking his air flow for way too long a time. Enough so that his lungs began to burn and Alex started to panic, he couldn't breathe and it seemed like the two girls could care less about it. So he was about to struggle, about to try and squirm, wriggle his way free just so he could breathe again. But then a thought crossed his mind, if he passed out from oxygen deprivation. At least he wouldn't be here anymore, feeling his body defiled, filled with filthy lust of cruel women who treated him like a worthless piece of trash.

He'd be unconscious and embracing the sweet relief of sleep. So he didn't struggle, and he just laid there waiting for his brain to go dark.

But he should've known, they couldn't even let him have that.

Right before he was about to fade away, he felt the red head's body lift up and off of him. "Ah ah!" And his face was met with another smack. His nostrils and mouth free finally, and the shock sucking air right back into his lungs.

He gasped and breathed deeply, coughing and retching up spit as blondie pulled out of his hole down below. She enjoyed watching his little ass gape for a moment as she left, only for it to quickly close up once again. "We were that good huh? Ready to pass out on us?" She quipped, slapping his thigh comically.

The two girls climbed up off the bed, stuffing her softening member back into her pants and the red head tugging her shirt back down. "Haaaah...so fucking worth it, I needed that." She spoke as if she just drank a nice piping cup of coffee.

"Hell yeah, I'd come back for seconds but it's his last night. So hopefully the next one will be a little more enthusiastic." Blondie commented, as they adjusted themselves, they reached for Alex again. Grabbing his smaller body by the wrists and tugging him up to his feet, "Thanks for the fuck bitch, back in your hole!"

He was hauled across the room again, brought over to his metal door, still hanging open from when they extracted him and unceremoniously tossed him inside. Alex managed to catch himself preventing any painful scraping on the rocky floor, but just barely though as his ass was sore and legs were very wobbly.

He felt one of their feet come up and kick him softly in the butt, shunting him back inside his cell and he looked over his shoulder out the door at them while they packed up to go.

"Oh, I think these are yours?" The blonde said, approaching with his meager clothing in her hands. However, she was wiping her cock off with his shirt, the phallus coated with her juices, Alex's, and his spit as well. "Here ya go, wouldn't want you to get too cold in there." She chucked his garments back at him before cramming her flaccid member back into her own pants as well.

And just like that, they were done with him, the red head took hold of the door's handle and pushed it so it would shut. Closing on Alex and blocking off the light source from outside, once again leaving him in his dark cell.

They literally then just continued talking like they didn't care at all about what they had done! He thought he heard them talking about going to get something to eat or a drink. Something like that as his door was bolted shut once again. The world had really come to this, a place without any remorse or compassion, it sickened him to his core.

Through the light at the bottom of the door, with the crack, he could see the pile of clothing she threw at him. His soiled shirt and worn pants, he knew what she did with it, and for a while he just stared at it. Not wanting to go another inch closer to it knowing that she wiped herself off on one of his only garments.

His pants were fine, so he did reach for those and carefully put them on. And already he was feeling the chill on his upper body. And the temptation to just bite the bullet and take up the shirt was there. But after a few more moments of staring and staring...Alex turned away from it, and just huddled up in his little corner, alone with his thoughts, and the sound of the drip...drip...drip once again.

It wasn't like he was going to be sleeping tonight anyways. With the knowledge of where he was going now? What fate had chosen for him. Coal Born District, the worst place anyone could go. Tomorrow it would be his new home, and he was sure it made this place look like a tropical island paradise.

Alex huddled into himself, wrapping his arms around his still sore body, cuddling with himself to try and stay warm. What had he done to deserve this? Why did the world have to devolve into such a primitive and violent thing? What started it all? Why did they kill each other, and why were the women like this now?

He had heard stories about a time before the war, when men and women lived with each other in peace and love. Before the experiments, before the chaos and the battle for supremacy. This was far before he was born though, so they were just stories to him. And from how things were turning out, it looked like that was all they would ever be. Just stories...

Alex felt a tear starting to spill from his eye, finally after holding it in this whole time, he started to softly cry. Maybe if he just hit his head on the wall hard enough he'd black out and fall into a coma, then when he woke up he'd be with his parents again. He could barely remember them but, they were one of the only happy memories he had, everything else was just struggling to survive and running from the sex crazy fiends of the world now.